Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,642 members, 7,823,826 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Can A Lady Change The Life Of A Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Lady Change The Life Of A Man? (861 Views)

The Life Of A Girl In The Friend-zone *HILARIOUS PICTURES* / How Often Should A Guy Or Lady Change Her/his Panties Or Undies. / How Often Should A Lady Change Her Bra During The Week? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Lady Change The Life Of A Man? by ShutdownBrown24(m): 1:31pm On Mar 05, 2015
Friend pls am confuse abt this, is it true that some girl can change a life of a man
Re: Can A Lady Change The Life Of A Man? by naijaboiy: 1:35pm On Mar 05, 2015
in what way? undecided
Re: Can A Lady Change The Life Of A Man? by temitemi1(m): 1:35pm On Mar 05, 2015
Yes, when you meet the right lady.
Re: Can A Lady Change The Life Of A Man? by 7footre(m): 1:36pm On Mar 05, 2015
Yep of course like meeting you as a millionaire and leaving you as a 'thouandnaire'
Re: Can A Lady Change The Life Of A Man? by Thanos(m): 1:41pm On Mar 05, 2015
ShutdownBrown24:
Friend pls am confuse abt this, is it true that some girl can change a life of a man

ADVICE FOR THE LADIES !!

When you close your eyes for an evil man to pass, you wont know when a good man will also pass.
Sometimes, a lady accepting proposal from a man is like accepting for a job interview or offer....now that you have
accepted his offer; ask yourself, 'why do i think he should marry me?

What can i offer to him that other ladies cannot do? What qualities do i possess that will convince him i am good and unique from others?
Be mindful of the kind of
character/ behaviour you portray or exhibit because single men are watching you but in all, be original, dont die a photocopy.
So what should we do noww?
Re: Can A Lady Change The Life Of A Man? by nerodenero: 1:42pm On Mar 05, 2015
OP, are you APC or a bus-conductor that needs change? grin grin grin

Change is the only constant thing in life.Anybody can change anybody depending of the type of change.

For me, it is positive change all the way.
Re: Can A Lady Change The Life Of A Man? by xpac01(m): 1:44pm On Mar 05, 2015
Urrm, yea. If she's the thick n' cute.
Re: Can A Lady Change The Life Of A Man? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 05, 2015
Thanos:

So what should we do noww?

Change someone from bad to good. Op wake up!!!
Re: Can A Lady Change The Life Of A Man? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 05, 2015
yea.....
I can remember that my mum changed my dad from Muslim to Christian, still waiting for that lady that will change me also wink
Re: Can A Lady Change The Life Of A Man? by Tallesty1(m): 1:51pm On Mar 05, 2015
If he is really in love with her.
Re: Can A Lady Change The Life Of A Man? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 05, 2015
You mean ladies should accept every kind of man that comes their way or what bullshit did I read exactly?
Re: Can A Lady Change The Life Of A Man? by asadike(f): 2:01pm On Mar 05, 2015
Yes dear, u can bring about d change u want to see in your man. Behind every successful man there is a woman likewise for every failure of a man
Re: Can A Lady Change The Life Of A Man? by mytime24(f): 2:09pm On Mar 05, 2015
Op, change u hw
Re: Can A Lady Change The Life Of A Man? by Enegod(m): 2:13pm On Mar 05, 2015
Any girl who thinks she can change any man probably needs to pack it up and go find the brand she is looking for....angry
Re: Can A Lady Change The Life Of A Man? by anigbajumo(m): 2:17pm On Mar 05, 2015
asadike:
Yes dear, u can bring about d change u want to see in your man. Behind every successful man there is a woman likewise for every failure of a man
Evry failure of man if da man iz out of his senses....
Re: Can A Lady Change The Life Of A Man? by Xionez(m): 3:00pm On Mar 05, 2015
Yes o!
In more ways than you can ever imagine.
1. No late nights at a friends house but more of night vigil.
2. No take aways but more of primary school food flasks with canteen of water.
3. No more pleasure of farting in the confines of your bedroom but more exercise of the rectal muscles.
4. No more of late night flirts but more of late night discussions
5. No more thinking of a solution to a personal or work related problem but more of thinking on what ways to say you are sorry or you love her.
6. No more me, myself and I but more of she, herself and her.
7. No more 100:1 with your salary but more of 50:50...if she is good, it might be 10:90 in her favour.
8. No more starched clothes but more of hole-in-the-ass trousers...if you are unfortunate to marry those "babes"
9. No more sharp sharp departure from Church but more of those lengthy waits while the wife greets and admires each and every individual in Church
10. No more Origin but more of Caprisone/VitaMilk/DietCoke/Eva water/Zobo...and even milk if some wives take it to the extremes.
11. No more Supersports but more of Superstory...or a Nollywood movie been aired for like...FOREVER!!!!
12. No more disorderly wardrobe but more of an orderly wardrobe...with the trouser pockets turned inside out.
13. No more hugging of pillow during those cold rainy nights but more of debating whether she go gree or not, during those cold rainy nights
14. No more writing of a personal journals but more of Balancing of the books.
15. No more Hints, BetterLover, Playboy magazines but more of How to Love Thy Wife, Living in Harmony with your Wife, Husband For Dummies, Proper Way to Swallow Your Pride, The Bible, Past Questions and Answers on Various Possible Interview Questions In Marriages, Think Like A Woman, What a Woman Wants Volume 1-365, Ultimate Guide In Satisfying Your Woman, She is King; Treat Her Like One Series, Better Husband, How to Shut Ya Trap During Arguments, How To Avoid Disastrous Questions like a Pro, A-Z of being a Husband, Understanding and Avoiding Problems in Relationships and other textbooks, references and books related to peace keeping missions in relationships and marriages.
16. Less of hot water but more of cold water.
17. Less of shaving powder but more of detached strands of hair in the bathroom sink.
18. Less of attention to your dressing and more of attention to her dressing...even when she is going nowhere. My fellow guys would understand what I mean by this.
19. Less of efforts in getting yourself in the mood but more efforts in getting her in the mood.
20. No more loud phone calls but more of hushed phone calls...especially to a female colleague.
21. Less of approaching ladies at the club and more of isolation from ladies at the club. You never know Who is Who.

Lemme leave the rest for experienced guys to make input...and also because my babe wan make I use my phone snap her new do grin grin grin

If you don't see any additions from me, then the "Modelling activity" is still in progress.

(1) (Reply)

The Attributes Of The Ideal Woman Every Guy Wish To Marry / Best Way To Propose To A Lady, And She Will Accept (picture). / See Mom & Daughter Who Gave Birth For The Same Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.