Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,411 members, 7,830,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General (46680 Views)

Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv / Impeachment Threat: Senators, Journalists Misleading The Public – Misau / Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General by Nplus: 1:04pm On Feb 04, 2015
Taylor184:
Febuary 14 should just come and go abeg...Im gettin tired of all this!

You have no biz being in this section. Go and continue typing 'LOL' some where else until you become old enough to discuss issues of the state.
Re: Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General by Nobody: 1:34pm On Feb 04, 2015
Nplus:

You have no biz being in this section. Go and continue typing 'LOL' some where else until you become old enough to discuss issues of the state.
As much as i would have loved to ignore this stylish aspersion directed at my person,i feel it is necessary to address some issues...
Apart from the fact that i am eligible to exercise my franchise in accordance with statutory authorities which nullifies your myopic,ignorant,ridiculous and preposterous claim of me not old enough to address issues of state,i stand to say that the reason why i decided abinitio to sit on the fence just like Benjamin in Animal farm is that I see no change yet!!A sensitive human Nigerian ought to know by now that the two major contenders for the position of the leader of this country are likely to end the same way!!Res ipsa loquitor!The Russian Revolution of 1917 and its aftermath comes to mind!

I have many things to say,but i dont know your intellectual capability,so let me bid you farewell!If we are related,we shall meet again,and if not,so be it!!
Re: Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General by Nplus: 9:23am On Feb 05, 2015
Taylor184:
As much as i would have loved to ignore this stylish aspersion directed at my person,i feel it is necessary to address some issues...
Apart from the fact that i am eligible to exercise my franchise in accordance with statutory authorities which nullifies your myopic,ignorant,ridiculous and preposterous claim of me not old enough to address issues of state,i stand to say that the reason why i decided abinitio to sit on the fence just like Benjamin in Animal farm is that I see no change yet!!A sensitive human Nigerian ought to know by now that the two major contenders for the position of the leader of this country are likely to end the same way!!Res ipsa loquitor!The Russian Revolution of 1917 and its aftermath comes to mind!

I have many things to say,but i dont know your intellectual capability,so let me bid you farewell!If we are related,we shall meet again,and if not,so be it!!

I am glad you have taken some time to research your dictionary and learn some new words. That's enough achievement for a day. In as much as I respect your immutable right to your opinions and thoughts, you should also learn to respect public discuss.
Re: Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 05, 2015
Nplus:

I am glad you have taken some time to research your dictionary and learn some new words. That's enough achievement for a day. In as much as I respect your immutable right to your opinions and thoughts, you should also learn to respect public discuss.
I sense the sarcasm embellished in your post which however is established on a premise of ignorance..But have you ever heard of the Right to freedom of speech and the mass media?And since i am not surfing the internet on your mobile or computer,i see no reason why my humble post should affect you in any way...One of the lessons i have learnt in life is to mind my business,and stop poking my nose into other's opinion...

It will do you good to always mind your business
Re: Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General by codedguy1(m): 10:54am On Feb 05, 2015
Win or lose I forsee a falling out between Tinubu and Buhari?
Re: Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General by buchichukwu69: 8:20pm On Mar 10, 2015
GODpunishAPC:
GOD PUNISH YOU FOR THIS STATEMENT, BUHARI MUST GO ELSE I WILL PUNISH HIM

GODPUNISHAPC.

Lol! You wey God don punish finish.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Police Arrest IPOB Members Who Attacked Ekweremadu In Germany / Photos Of The Stolen Mace Being Returned To The National Assembly By Police / NBA Reacts To DSS Court Invasion And Sowore’s Rearrest

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.