Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General (46661 Views)

Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv / Impeachment Threat: Senators, Journalists Misleading The Public – Misau / Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General by rozayx5(m): 3:01pm On Feb 02, 2015
Bayswater:
Damage control, I must say. Chicago style damage control.

Now you are blaming the APC for Buhari's known weakness which is his dirty, bloody and blood-full(sic) past.

Who are you going to blame next when he loses the election?
Bartholomew Owoh? Bernard Ogedengbe? Or the corpers that were killed in Buhari's name at Bauchi?

Ore mi Barcanista, Buhari is a gooner (sic), like arsenal, he no fit win lol

u dey mind the goon, when he he was following APC from the beginning did he not know they were chameleons undecided

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General by RotrEmmanuel: 3:01pm On Feb 02, 2015
Obrigardo:
There will be a reverse news soon. GMB has been known to surprise people for a while now
Mention just one thing where he suprised people Or u still talking about his series of unavoidable falures grin

10 Likes

Re: Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General by Kx: 3:01pm On Feb 02, 2015
[size=17pt]I will also like to remind us that none of Nigeria's Presidents since 1999:OBJ, UMYA & GEJ have attended a debate against their challenger.

Source @IBB
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General by bastien: 3:02pm On Feb 02, 2015
jingh:
really,is it two minute he used in talking in 2011, kid of yesterday talking jargons to gain like on nl
Weitin concern yesternight debate with today debate?

1 Like

Re: Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General by Firefire(m): 3:02pm On Feb 02, 2015
Beginning of the End of the inflated CHANGE and caricature.

Common to tell the masses what you have in stock u dey run undecided

Nigerians don't be fooled, the congregation of the personalities singing CHANGE is questionable.

5 Likes

Re: Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General by aguizm(m): 3:02pm On Feb 02, 2015
Mr Barcanista the only unbiased APC supporter.I am a PDP supporter but am always happy with your support of APC unlike some other blinded, biased and inaultive APC supporters we have here like ...... ..... & ..... I no mention names ooo.

I like your style bro and it shows u really do care about our dear nation.

1 Like

Re: Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General by ArchEnemy(m): 3:02pm On Feb 02, 2015
barcanista:
Don't you understand? This is why I want to watch him to debate. Because I so believe in his ability, assertiveness, calm and his vision for Nigeria.
ohkay
Re: Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General by Bayswater: 3:02pm On Feb 02, 2015
GARRIx7:
I have absolute trust in the party's decision even if the details are not very clear. The APC team is made of folks who know their onions.

Buhari will debate at the right time and on the right platform.

Even at that debate or not it's Gmb/PYO all the way.

#Ihavedecided

When would he debate? February 15?

4 Likes

Re: Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General by Nobody: 3:03pm On Feb 02, 2015
Rilwayne001:
[s]I am totally in support of this. He should debate and shame the saTANists oncecand for all[/s].

Stop calling us saTANists, all we want is fairness and justice, is that too difficult to understand?

8 Likes

Re: Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General by jingh(f): 3:04pm On Feb 02, 2015
RotrEmmanuel:
Yes he is not a newbie! He has been failing since 2003 grin
re you this dumb, is dat d right reply to the post
Re: Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 02, 2015
Buhari is a man of few words but this should not stop him from debating nah haba. I'm not impressed with the APC at all.

1 Like

Re: Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 02, 2015
drey076:

Mumu
bastard

3 Likes

Re: Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General by shalompeace007: 3:05pm On Feb 02, 2015
Rilwayne001:
I am totally in support of this. He should debate and shame the saTANists oncecand for all.
buhari is d satanist, he said 2015 will be bloody and hez achieving it. Come feb 14th, we will triumph and people like ya will go into hiding. By d way, d rationale behind muhammed bleeping a 9 years old grl and thighing her wen she was 6? Still waiting for d respone. Empiree Zeezahbee Tartar and co pls come and aid rilwayne to answer d question lol

6 Likes

Re: Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General by mezebel(f): 3:05pm On Feb 02, 2015
Grandpa go debate nah! U can as well order ur trained haram dogs to blow up all tv channels so that it will not hold at all.

6 Likes

Re: Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General by Firefire(m): 3:06pm On Feb 02, 2015
rozayx5:

u dey mind the goon, when he he was following APC from the beginning did he not know they were chameleons undecided

Can a leopard change spot?

O' level ee no get, come debate ee dey run.

APC the party of deceivers undecided

8 Likes

Re: Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General by omenka(m): 3:06pm On Feb 02, 2015
TheIROKO:
only such debate can make me support GMB that's if he performs well in the debate
Liar. No amount of debates and sterling performance by thee General is gonna make you like him. The comments in your TL are there for everyone to see. Plus you are an irritating bigot.

3 Likes

Re: Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General by vigasimple(m): 3:06pm On Feb 02, 2015
barcanista:
Muhammadu Buhari has nothing to hide nor does he fear anyone. He debated against Yaradua(PDP), Atiku(ACN) and Pat Utomi in 2007. He also debated against Shekarau (ANPP) and Ribadu (ACN) in 2011. He isn't a newbie in Presidential debates.

And your sai Bhuari lost the election.

You progrethieves guys are peddling expired product and Tinubu & co knew that.

If you think GEJ is clueless, then bring your unintelligent and semi illiterate General for the world to see what sort of backward change you are offering with a 72years old grandfather in the 21st century.

Most of the APCheats don't know their history.

7 Likes

Re: Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 02, 2015
I don't know this 'Barcanista', but I think though our political views doesn't dovetail, we might be friends in real life..

Politics aside, the General is not STRONG enough for a debate.

I wish you all Goodluck..

5 Likes

Re: Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General by Aegon(m): 3:06pm On Feb 02, 2015
Henrick007:
India has never been to the World Cup
because FIFA won't allow them sing and
dance for 15 minutes after every goal. So I
heard.. LOL
you no mean am LWKMD
Re: Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General by watered(m): 3:06pm On Feb 02, 2015
So this is how Goodluck will sweep this election without any hurdle. Whom God has blessed no man curse.

Those compelling the so called amiable general to appear before the panel; are you the ones to speak for him or wear the shoes for him when the moderators will start dishing out their galvanised and complex dictions?

Buhari knows that he ain't going anywhere so let him be.

GEJ till 2019

Signed:
Watered

9 Likes

Re: Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General by RotrEmmanuel: 3:07pm On Feb 02, 2015
aanumama:
As an ardent supporter of the General, I think his campaign committe is taking it too far.
The General is an Intelligent man and will floor GEJ anytime, anyday, I've watched his previous debates and he performed excellently.
They should have a rethink, besides those sitting on the fence might have a rethink and accept he's the change we seek.
Previous debates bah Ok! this time let him just speak for 5munites. APC once lied about his health. grin

4 Likes

Re: Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General by aresa: 3:07pm On Feb 02, 2015
@ OP. Debate is the least of our worries so I don't get the needless fixation on irrelevant debates, it's nothing but distraction from the main issues affecting Nigerians.

With this kind of thread, you are in effect enabling GEJ with this silly distraction.

Even the news about #GMB#CHANGE not going ahead with the debate is false and bogus .......

1 Like

Re: Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 02, 2015
GARRIx7:
I have absolute trust in the party's decision even if the details are not very clear. The APC team is made of folks who know their onions.

Buhari will debate at the right time and on the right platform.

Even at that debate or not it's Gmb/PYO all the way.

#Ihavedecided
Maybe be will debate next week grin

Seriously, the APC campaign have made a terrible decision here. As the OP said, Channels, NPAN and Arise TV are reputable media institutions that would have been impartial to both candidates.
Yes, GEJ goofed by not attending the NN24 debate 4 years ago, but that shouldn't be an excuse for the General to skip TWO debates.
As the proclaimed agent of change, he could have taken GEJ and the PDP to the cleaners at any debate.

4 Likes

Re: Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General by dre11(m): 3:08pm On Feb 02, 2015
barcanista:
Muhammadu Buhari has nothing to hide nor does he fear anyone. He debated against Yaradua(PDP), Atiku(ACN) and Pat Utomi in 2007. He also debated against Shekarau (ANPP) and Ribadu (ACN) in 2011. He isn't a newbie in Presidential debates.

Am totally in support of what you just said

Let him shame the distractors once for all
Like he did shame them with the certificate music they sang for some time before they kept quiet

Let him debate..... Although it won't change the mind of those Taniods but, it will put them back in check
Re: Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General by Firefire(m): 3:08pm On Feb 02, 2015
BarryX:
It seems you don't understand the situation at hand. The debate can be the last straw that break the camels back.

It is a dangerous exercise if they allow Buhari to go ahead, I know they won't think twice if Osinbajo was the main aspirant.

Buhari cannot articulate this visions properly, I stand to be corrected, Gone are those horror days of the military where every Shehu, Sanni and Ibrahim can tell us "Pellow Nigerians" and go scot-free .

BuhariMustDebate grin

grin

5 Likes

Re: Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General by Arysexy(m): 3:08pm On Feb 02, 2015
Buhari na 2minutes man. He releases fast. He can't fvck debate. Quick ejacu.lation.

GEJ till buhari lasts for 2 hours.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General by mpowa(m): 3:09pm On Feb 02, 2015
I am planning to vote for Buhari but will be disappointed if he does not go ahead to debate, i mean, what's the excuse this time around? He should debate, we want to hear what he has for us.

1 Like

Re: Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General by shalompeace007: 3:09pm On Feb 02, 2015
barcanista:
Thank you! This is a man that has faced Amanpour, BBC hard talk about 3 times, and a hosts of foreign journalists and he didn't fumble.
pls tell Rilwayne001 dat buhari promised to make naija unsafe 2015, and he's doing it while his daughter is in d U.K, dey shld ask d daughter to provide he PVC. And dey want to die for d jihadist.

3 Likes

Re: Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General by basseyubong(m): 3:09pm On Feb 02, 2015
Surely victory is yours. God bless our army God bless Nigeria God bless GEJ

4 Likes

Re: Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General by Rilwayne001: 3:09pm On Feb 02, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Stop calling us saTANists, all we want is fairness and justice, is that too difficult to understand?

Did you crave for this justice when youtmr 20billion was missing? did you crave for fairness when #1000 was collected from unemplyed graduate for a job scam? Did you crave for it when over 200girls were kidnapped and your presido was/is unable to do anythin to it?..Now boycoting a debate is unfair amd injustice bros are you okay at all?

2 Likes

Re: Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General by RotrEmmanuel: 3:10pm On Feb 02, 2015
jingh:
re you this dumb, is dat d right reply to the post
I'm not dumb, it's your daddy (buhari) that is dumb and a serial failure since 2003 that's y he is running away from debate.

#Buharimustdebate. grin

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Fashola Blames Jonathan For Lekki-ikoyi Robbery / “Do I Look Like A Sick Man?" - Tinubu Asks Business Owners In Kano (Video) / Picture Of Amaechi Plaiting The Hair Of A New APC Convert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.