Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,442 members, 7,846,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:37 AM

Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General (46738 Views)

Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv / Impeachment Threat: Senators, Journalists Misleading The Public – Misau / Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General by tk4rd: 6:39pm On Feb 02, 2015
angelsing:
My friend Open it!..What happened to 2011, were u 17 then?..What is good for the goose is good for the gander
You might not have realised that things have changed a lot.. Even the structure of the PDP you used to see as "evil" have changed too, and the new revolutionalised system have chased all dose demons away from pdp... All the moles are now exposed. The loopholes are clear now.. The saboteurs are now exposed and known.. The party is now more transparent and less evil... A lot of things have changed since 2011.

2 Likes

Re: Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General by modaofnations(f): 6:40pm On Feb 02, 2015
ayukdaboss:

Personally I would have even preferred a GEJ vs GMB face-off where both candidates throw direct questions at each other on live TV. [/b]

Dis would ve been d more appropriate debate. Cos debate has to do with someone proposing & another opposing. But wat was done over d wkend was a presidential quiz; questions & answers. Even d audience were not allowed 2 applaud. I wonder why they didn't stay at home 2 view
Re: Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General by obayaya(m): 6:46pm On Feb 02, 2015
Imanuelle:

Walahi, I no dey anywhere! Everybody dey make me vex, I no dey support anybody. Just having fun.

Usu like you cheesy
Re: Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General by angelsing(m): 6:48pm On Feb 02, 2015
tk4rd:
You might not have realised that things have changed a lot.. Even the structure of the PDP you used to see as "evil" have changed too, and the new revolutionalised system have chased all dose demons away from pdp... All the moles are now exposed. The loopholes are clear now.. The saboteurs are now exposed and known.. The party is now more transparent and less evil... A lot of things have changed since 2011.
really?...Did u say transparent?.
Re: Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 02, 2015
obayaya:

Usu like you cheesy

How far?

Them dun share rice reach you ?
Re: Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General by RotrEmmanuel: 6:54pm On Feb 02, 2015
angelsing:
Don't worry we will let u know next year when PDP loses the election...Come to think of it don't u think PDP(GEJ) might lose the election...From what u are seeing am sure it wud have crossed ur mind...say the truth oo.*winks*
Let me be I little plain with u.. Please Never underestimate the power of incumbency! GEJ is not stupid to have come out for a second tenure even with his short comings. He will win the election by hook or by crook , even if he loses, he will sacrifice his last blood to make sure it's rigged, trouble will broke out certainly but inec will announce him as winner . 21Billion was donated to him within a month

while buhari is still sourcing for fund grin

Money answereth all things bro. So in conclusion, GEJ, GCFR will continue till 2019 even if he wins or loses.
Re: Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General by obayaya(m): 6:57pm On Feb 02, 2015
Imanuelle:

How far?

Them dun share rice reach you ?

lol!!!

do I look like a hungry voter?
Re: Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General by Nobody: 6:59pm On Feb 02, 2015
obayaya:

lol!!!

do I look like a hungry voter?

Its not about being hungry.
Re: Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General by mistersle3m(m): 7:04pm On Feb 02, 2015
A candidate that forgot his vice name can't possibly remember whatever question the press might throw at him

5 Likes

Re: Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General by obayaya(m): 7:05pm On Feb 02, 2015
Imanuelle:

Its not about being hungry.

it's about what then?
Re: Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 02, 2015
obayaya:

it's about what then?

Making them feel foolish.
Re: Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General by obayaya(m): 7:09pm On Feb 02, 2015
Imanuelle:

Making them feel foolish.

Lol!!!
Re: Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General by jbichene(m): 7:09pm On Feb 02, 2015
MalcoImX:
It is a lie in the sense that it is being portrayed (like the certificate thing) that the great general does not have it in him to face somebody who is always fumbling in his speeches and before the press.
first of all buhari realy does not have a certificate its no lie secondly he is obviously scared of being the next channels tv oga at the top

1 Like

Re: Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 02, 2015
obayaya:

Lol!!!

Dazall
Re: Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General by sorom4: 7:15pm On Feb 02, 2015
It's like barcanista has finally come back to his senses. Please, panel-bit berem's brain so that she too can have atleast 1% of your newly acquired sense. Same also with rilwayne or na rilwire be her/his monicker. That one don dey dance shoki for BRT lane!

2 Likes

Re: Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General by MalcoImX: 7:18pm On Feb 02, 2015
jbichene:
first of all buhari realy does not have a certificate its no lie secondly he is obviously scared of being the next channels tv oga at the top
It is improper and the utmost of desperation to have singled him out of all generals in Nigeria and tarnish his image, because you fear he'll win. The court will determine.
Re: Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 02, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Abi, winning isn't all about hiring an American PR firm?? They should have fresh minds like his in their strategizing team..election in Nigeria is becoming very complex, democracy is all about the people

He thinks this is about drinking Lipton in a buka with osinbade

1 Like

Re: Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General by Vikky014(f): 7:33pm On Feb 02, 2015
Oluwadare:
Well, I'm actually not totally against mr president. He come around like a nice being, but it is his decision making abilities that is swaying me away from him precisely. Just show me that you really want to eradicate corruption as a leader and I am all yours. Corruption is my problem fight it and you win me all over.
However, this is the only country we have and i imaging we are all clamouring for the betterment of Everyone in it peace.
make ur slf corrupt free starting from your immediate household.
Re: Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General by reborn1: 7:49pm On Feb 02, 2015
Gbawe:

Don't comment. I would advise genuine APC supporters not to comment, either way, about the topic. Let the enemies of Nigeria's progress, never interested in voting for Buhari and desperately looking for a last minute 'reprieve' for the ultra-failed GEJ, comment alone with the OP. The APC has an election to win and distractions should not be allowed.

The certificate saga came and I personally said zilch about it because I knew it was the desperate 'road block' antics of those about to lose their power to loot Nigeria dry while impoverishing Nigerians. Ditto this debate malaky. Genuine APC fans should trust the effort of the team working for Buhari and their reasons for the cautious approach. They are dealing with a highly desperate PDP that forged document claiming Buhari was diagnosed with cancer. They put out a vile documentary which was a concoction of desperate lies. They malign Buhari daily to the extent genuine APC fans know they are committed to playing as dirty as it takes. We should not be undermining our own side, publicly calling-out the strategy of those 'in the war zone' and giving the most bigoted Nairalanders , sworn never to vote for "Gambari" and their "slaves" , a congregation ground to take cheap shots at the APC on Nairaland.

Real APC fans should ignore this thread. We are winning on the ground and anything you say on a thread like this and others like it, full of bitter folks who know the game is up for their misruling and ultra-corrupt messiah, does not help. This is the time to trust and back the strategy of those who know what we do not and are determined to work for an APC victory.

Spot on. Even if Buhari debate they will still open countless thread to bash or say meaningless things about him. He should focus on his campaign and town hall meetings.
Re: Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General by angelsing(m): 7:49pm On Feb 02, 2015
RotrEmmanuel:
Let me be I little plain with u.. Please Never underestimate the power of incumbency! GEJ is not stupid to have come out for a second tenure even with his short comings. He will win the election by hook or by crook , even if he loses, he will sacrifice his last blood to make sure it's rigged, trouble will broke out certainly but inec will announce him as winner . 21Billion was donated to him within a month

while buhari is still sourcing for fund grin

Money answereth all things bro. So in conclusion, GEJ, GCFR will continue till 2019 even if he wins or loses.
hahahahh...I understand sha but I think rigging will be a little hard this time due to the PVC...Anyway let's wait and see sha
Re: Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General by RotrEmmanuel: 7:53pm On Feb 02, 2015
angelsing:
hahahahh...I understand sha but I think rigging will be a little hard this time due to the PVC...Anyway let's wait and see sha
forget PVC!! is it only APC that have pvc's?? D little number inec issued out is enuf to rig election till 2nd coming of Christ.
Re: Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General by BraniacX(m): 7:55pm On Feb 02, 2015
barcanista:
Two days after Muhammadu Buhari Campaign spokesman announced the boycott of the amiable General from the PDP sponsored NEDG Presidential Debate, ChannelsTV in partnership with ARISETV and Newspaper Proprietors Association of Nigeria announced their proposed Presidential debate between the Amiable General Muhammadu Buhari and His Excellency President Ebelemi Jonathan. Fans and supporters of the General including yours faithfully jubilated and really looked forward to the clash of the political titans. We were happy because unlike the NEDG composition where all the members have ties with the PDP and the Presidency, that of the ChannelsTV/NPAN/AriseTV carries a toga of fairness and neutrality. It came as a shock when I read the news of withdrawal by the APC strategist Mr. Dele Alake

Channels Television owned by Chief John Momoh is one of the only few unbiased broadcast station. John Momoh has dinstinguished himself as a professional Journalist right from his days in Radio Nigeria and Nigeria Television Authority. He has never held any appointment for any party neither is he known to fraternise with any political party. If any Television Station enjoy respect from among their pairs for their stand on neutrality, that station is Channels TV.

AriseTV is an international broadcast station with broadcast houses in London, Lagos, New York and Johannesburg. I am yet to see their frolicking with any Nigeria politician or government official. They are unbiased in their reportage.

NPAN is an association of all the print media owners. In other words, both the neutral, biased, political and non-political are members of this Association.

Considering the composition of the debate coordinators, one cannot help but agree that the unbias of the organisers is not in doubt. The APC should allow the amiable General to go head to head with the President, and allow Nigerians the chance to assess both candidates. Personally, I believe in the ability and administrative skills of the amiable General, I also believe in him to take on the President and floor him in the debate. This will not be the first time that the General will partiicipate in a political debate, he debated in 2007 and 2011 and was very impressive. His accent is not a problem to me as long as he passes the right message. APC should allow the General participate and stop making it look like the General is afraid of debate. The excuse of Dele Alake is unacceptable and illogical. I hope that the party will reconsider their position.

God bless the General
God Bless Nigerians

For once barca, u separate yourself from the pack and take a stance.........kudos

1 Like

Re: Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General by bajosky: 8:14pm On Feb 02, 2015
barcanista:
Muhammadu Buhari has nothing to hide nor does he fear anyone. He debated against Yaradua(PDP), Atiku(ACN) and Pat Utomi in 2007. He also debated against Shekarau (ANPP) and Ribadu (ACN) in 2011. He isn't a newbie in Presidential debates.
Re: Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General by kalohkaloh: 8:56pm On Feb 02, 2015
For heaven's sake, how did the debate of 2011 improve Nigeria's economic and social conditions? Our situation is so bad now that most Nigerians will miss the program due to persistent power shortage! Further, it is more of qustion-answer session and not debate! Those clamouring for debate are pitifully ignorant and mischevious!
Re: Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General by Remarkable: 10:36pm On Feb 02, 2015
acidtalk:
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW BEFORE FEBRUARY 14.

* POWER : The power situation of the country will NEVER improve if this government remains in power as the money bags supporting this government are the sole importers of fuel and diesel and the make billions of naira in profit everyday by gaining from the epileptic power situation of the country.

* SECURITY : Billions are budgeted for security but yet nothing to show for it especially in the North East of the country. Jonathan has politicized the military and made it equally Corrupt. The military, police, sss only flex their powers at the opposition and harmless citizens.

*YOUTH EMPOWERMENT : Sure P and the like are money siphoners the government setup to siphon money. Those who needed to benefit from it aren't as every penny is being embezzled by the same government.

*TRANSPORTATION: Before you that pointing at the railways which is Jonathan's ONLY achievement, ask yourself if that is the same kind of coaches us in this present day world. Brazil, Czech, Venezuela, Mexico and others just resuscitated their rail transport and each country spent FARLESS than what our government claimed to have spent and with a more modernized end product.

* ECONOMY : Nigeria's economy is SINKING SERIOUSLY. Whether you believe Charles Soludo, Sanusi Lamido, and other economist or not, the truth remains that an economy tsunami is about to take place in the coming months. Over 30% of government workers, banks, oil and gas, Marin, insurance, fund managers, manufacturing will be out of job in the next few months. Ngozi Iweala and others can twist figures and refute the truth as much as they can but the truth is about to unviel itself soon.

So when you see that your so-called amiable General is not meeting up, you decide to use fear tactis and lies, abi?

Listen, even Boko Harem and all their killings has not stopped GEJ's supporters from seeing his transformational iimpact on the country and they are willing, more than ever, to vote him in again...

You claim his programs are used to steal money, yet, your previouslies was that he had no programs...

if names are reproduced of the people that have started businesses and employed others (the multiplier effect), you will say they are paid or hired psycophants...

You want to compare us to Brazil and other countries with better railways... my question to you is: did they start from a decayed infrastructure and leap to where they are today? what was the role of Gowon, Murtala, Obasajo, Shagari, Buhari and the lagos rail, IBB and Abacha... what did they do/how much impact did they have on our railways back in the day? if they had done their job, imagine how much more improved GEJ would have made it. But he meets decayed nonsense, and is bringing it back to life, and you are saying we should be like Brasil? is that what your amiable General would do? make our rails like that of Brasil? again... go and see what his record is with the rail system that was being built in Lagos.

Take your fear tactis elsewhere, brov. no one is buying it... its GEJ till Buhari debates.

2 Likes

Re: Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General by Abraham2013(m): 11:28pm On Feb 02, 2015
barcanista:
Muhammadu Buhari has nothing to hide nor does he fear anyone. He debated against Yaradua(PDP), Atiku(ACN) and Pat Utomi in 2007. He also debated against Shekarau (ANPP) and Ribadu (ACN) in 2011. He isn't a newbie in Presidential debates.
Bros bone dat tin, I get am b4 no b property. He should sha bring his waec certificate wit him cos we wan see am.
Re: Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General by jbichene(m): 12:15am On Feb 03, 2015
MalcoImX:
It is improper and the utmost of desperation to have singled him out of all generals in Nigeria and tarnish his image, because you fear he'll win. The court will determine.
my bro believe me I don't have any body am supporting out of the two candidates
Re: Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General by Champele(m): 2:18am On Feb 03, 2015
Surprise this guy is saying this,thought he be one of the e-rats. Maybe they stop paying him,he no day get fans for gmb again.lol
Re: Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General by Truflame: 4:30am On Feb 03, 2015
The evil in Nigeria is spreading at an alarming rate. Unemployment, epileptic power supply, arbitrary light bills, poverty, lack of basic infrastructure and unspeakable bloodshed.

Anybody that cannot relieve Nigerians of these burden should stay out of governance

Enough of political experimentation!
Re: Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General by PLEXPLEX(m): 7:05am On Feb 03, 2015
Rilwayne001:
I am totally in support of this. He should debate and shame the saTANists oncecand for all.

But on a lighter note I like/want debates but making it compulsory is a joke too far, are we part of any kindergarten?

APC HAD SUCCEEDED IN SELLING HER CANDIDATE TO A PORTION OF NIGERIANS THAT DO NOT KNOW WHO THE REAL GMB IS.

TINUBU & CO R NOT FOOLS IN POLITIES . THEY KNOW THAT ALLOWING THE DEBATE TO HOLD IS TO EXPOSE THE OBVIOUS SHORT FALLS OF THEIR CANDIDATE THEREBY LOSING SOME OF THE PERCEIVED SUPPORT THE BELIEVED THEY VE GARNERED BY MARE POLITICAL RALLIES.

OBVIOUSLY, APC THE PROPAGANDISE PARTY IS HIDING AS IN, SHIELDING THE OBVIOUS INADEQUATESIS OF GMB. THAT MAN IS BAD NEWS NOT JUST A POSITIVE CHANGE FOR THIS NATION. GEJ IS THE MAN & THERE IS NO STOPING HIM
Re: Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General by PLEXPLEX(m): 7:08am On Feb 03, 2015
APC HAD SUCCEEDED IN SELLING HER CANDIDATE TO A PORTION OF NIGERIANS THAT DO NOT KNOW WHO THE REAL GMB IS.

TINUBU & CO R NOT FOOLS IN POLITIES . THEY KNOW THAT ALLOWING THE DEBATE TO HOLD IS TO EXPOSE THE OBVIOUS SHORT FALLS OF THEIR CANDIDATE THEREBY LOSING SOME OF THE PERCEIVED SUPPORT THE BELIEVED THEY VE GARNERED BY MARE POLITICAL RALLIES.

OBVIOUSLY, APC THE PROPAGANDISE PARTY IS HIDING AS IN, SHIELDING THE OBVIOUS INADEQUATESIS OF GMB. THAT MAN IS BAD NEWS NOT JUST A POSITIVE CHANGE FOR THIS NATION. GEJ IS THE MAN & THERE IS NO STOPING HIM
Re: Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General by flowjoe: 8:16am On Feb 04, 2015
fishkaveli:
you can't give what you don't have...
Buhari don't have anything to offer
person wey dey naked no dey put hand for pocket.

gej till Aston villa win EPL
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Judge Withdraws From Saraki’s Case Over Negative Reports / Buhari Approves Six New Railway Line Projects (see Their Names) / "We Are Coming For You": Army Chief, Attahiru Tells Dokubo, Igboho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.