Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,221 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? (38873 Views)

Is It Wrong For Your Fianceeā€™s Parents To Ask How Much You Earn Monthly? / "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be / The Kind Of Women Men Should Run Away From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by ivyT(f): 7:10pm On Feb 05, 2015
justmag:
As long as she is hiv/aids free....I could careless. I dont want her past to be my future. angry
HIV no dey show for face ya know undecided
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by justmag(m): 8:17pm On Feb 05, 2015
ivyT:

HIV no dey show for face ya know undecided

it will show on her face after she comes home with that test result.
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by stan241(m): 10:30pm On Feb 05, 2015
signor11:

I AGREE WITH YOU A BIT
BUT THE HIGH POINT OF YOUR COMMENT IS
only matured peeps can in all honesty deal with the answeR
yea sure sad thing is kids everywhere asking questions to which the answer they can't handle
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by cherryice(f): 11:10pm On Feb 05, 2015
Tashaamania:

was kidding bae cheesy
I want them to cry grin
I see grin
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by Nobody: 6:42am On Feb 06, 2015
stan241:
yea sure sad thing is kids everywhere asking questions to which the answer they can't handle

yeah i dont check profiles though
i just comment
if they like they learn and grow

gm
how was your night
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by Nobody: 6:54am On Feb 06, 2015
I second Renylee....leave the past,focus on the future but some pple hold on to the past,that's why they ain't moving forward.
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by stan241(m): 7:58am On Feb 06, 2015
signor11:

yeah i dont check profiles though
i just comment
if they like they learn and grow

gm
how was your night
nah u dnt need to check to know when kids make comments......it was cool and urs
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 06, 2015
stan241:
nah u dnt need to check to know when kids make comments......it was cool and urs

youve got it right

nice
mine was great

how has your day been
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 06, 2015
...hello Setaje..i sent you a pm..
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Feb 06, 2015
Modesayo:
I second Renylee....leave the past,focus on the future but some pple hold on to the past,that's why they ain't moving forward.

i laugh grin
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by 100Cents: 2:04pm On Feb 06, 2015
The number of people a person has slept with does not describe who the contrite person is.

The problem is that those in marriage do not take any decision to stay away from extra marital affairs..

Men and women alike brag with how many people they have slept with. Nah so one married guy they tell me about the lady he is currently bedding and the chick make sense. Smh for single ladies dating married men..
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by stan241(m): 3:28pm On Feb 06, 2015
signor11:

youve got it right

nice
mine was great

how has your day been
its been a bore so far
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by Nobody: 11:21am On Feb 07, 2015
stan241:
its been a bore so far

unhmm
why bore
whats the matter

heat things up
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by stan241(m): 11:27am On Feb 07, 2015
signor11:

unhmm
why bore
whats the matter

heat things up
hehehehe..aint no heating anything bro...we just dere
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by Nobody: 11:30am On Feb 07, 2015
stan241:
hehehehe..aint no heating anything bro...we just dere

ok
hows the prep for 14
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by stan241(m): 11:41am On Feb 07, 2015
signor11:

ok
hows the prep for 14
it should sha come and go peacefully without any incidents..wld have participated but quite far from where i registered..hw bout u
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 07, 2015
stan241:
it should sha come and go peacefully without any incidents..wld have participated but quite far from where i registered..hw bout u

owk thats alright
sure your enjoing the day
i have my voters card already
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by stan241(m): 12:49pm On Feb 07, 2015
signor11:

owk thats alright
sure your enjoing the day
i have my voters card already
so what team are u on team pdp or apc or peharps kowa party
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 07, 2015
Petmayor:
Should such question be asked in a relationship? Is it important or rather irrelevant?

Have you ever asked your partner the question or have you been asked? What was the response?

i don't see anything wrong with this question. the past builds who we are today
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Feb 07, 2015
Apc
No other candidate seems to be getting close to there but I smell a rat with the so called APC

But seriously I no longer want Feedeefee

stan241:
so what team are u on team pdp or apc or peharps kowa party
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by stan241(m): 4:12pm On Feb 07, 2015
signor11:

Apc
No other candidate seems to be getting close to there but I smell a rat with the so called APC

But seriously I no longer want Feedeefee

that's it o my brother anything but the umbrella party they've tried
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by ajufinz(m): 10:12pm On Mar 20, 2015
softysparky:

Na you sabi....

I'm in Katsina right now, on the same Daura Road where this ugly incident occurred.

We are at a meeting pushing for the passage of the Child rights Law...

It's terrible all the mess that happened only today....

So.... no hard feelings
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by Nobody: 5:21am On Mar 21, 2015
ajufinz:

I'm in Katsina right now, on the same Daura Road where this ugly incident occurred.

We are at a meeting pushing for the passage of the Child rights Law...

It's terrible all the mess that happened only today....

So.... no hard feelings

I think you quote the wrong person on the wrong thread.
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by Osyxcel(m): 6:07am On Mar 21, 2015
softysparky:

Im don miss road grin
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by Nobody: 6:10am On Mar 21, 2015
Osyxcel:

Im don miss road grin
Hehehe
Good morning
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by Osyxcel(m): 6:12am On Mar 21, 2015
softysparky:

Hehehe
Good morning

Morning....
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by harffie(m): 6:20am On Mar 21, 2015
Modesayo:
but, why won't you wana know how many sexual partners your partner had before you?? Is that not risky? Smh - I asked with maturity and I got a very good answer! Its not only hiv that's a sexual disease ya'know! Other bad ones sef dey! Be wise!
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by ajufinz(m): 9:51am On Mar 21, 2015
softysparky:

Na You Sabi
grin lipsrsealed
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by noblegrex: 7:42am On Aug 25, 2015
softysparky:

And a man that has slept with bunch of women?
if they like,they can women can't .women are created for men not men for women.so men are free.don't ask questions.
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by 1234onyekwe: 10:05pm On Mar 29, 2017

Not all men cheat, nor want to cheat...... Why do ladies use this false hypothesis as a reason to mess around.....

I have learnt not to ask though cos all you get is a lie, its usually 1 guy, and he forced her or she was so inlove yet he broke her heart smiley, as long as shes decent and i am certain, her exes don't really matter to me, any man who worries about a ladys body count will die before his time......
I don't understand, u how can a lady who has had several body count be descent.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

As A Woman I Have Decided I'm Never Getting Married Or Having Kids / Nigerian Female Celebrities That Posted Nude Photos Of Themselves On Internet / I Unknowingly Infected My Girlfriend With Gonorrhea. Advice needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.