Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? (38751 Views)

Is It Wrong For Your Fiancee’s Parents To Ask How Much You Earn Monthly? / "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be / The Kind Of Women Men Should Run Away From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 04, 2015
malaria:
What happens in Las Vegas stays in Las Vegas
Are u still in vegas
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by Nobody: 10:42am On Feb 04, 2015
All I knw is that olosho's everywhererolleyesrolleyesrolleyes
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by BreezyRita(f): 10:45am On Feb 04, 2015
No! And No! Please!
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:46am On Feb 04, 2015
stan241:
....p.s any man or woman who truly loves you will accept you no matter how dark ur past is

What if you used to run a baby-grinding factory grin.
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by Nobody: 10:47am On Feb 04, 2015
tellwisdom:
The past is the reason a lot of gurls can't bear children, after swallowing too many pills and had several abortions and you say make i know ask about her past??....Una dey mad angry
......mileage dey high anyhow this days.@least d carfax report must be acceptable.may God help us all

2 Likes

Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by Nobody: 10:48am On Feb 04, 2015
softysparky:

Your number is 92 no doubt.

This one is strong o cheesy
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by stan241(m): 10:50am On Feb 04, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

What if you used to run a baby-grinding factory grin.
Trust me with true love not this childish stuff you see nowadays every oda tin becomes inconsequential
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by ajufinz(m): 10:50am On Feb 04, 2015
softysparky:
What exactly will you do with the answer
Maybe you should also ask for names, styles and positions or better still collect their phone numbers.

Foolish talk...
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by Nobody: 10:53am On Feb 04, 2015
ajufinz:

Foolish talk...
Na you sabi....

1 Like

Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by chucky234(m): 10:56am On Feb 04, 2015
softysparky:

The same way you run around and fvck others is exactly the same way people fvck that your special one and go back to their own special ones.
That your special one you hold in high esteem is someone else's side chick grin
So don't think you are smart.
LMAO
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by kushreen: 11:02am On Feb 04, 2015
lol I sooo hate dix question I dont find it cool to tell ur partner it kills d relationship she may nt trust u xpecially wen uve slept wit abt a dosen
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by Seyitinky(m): 11:05am On Feb 04, 2015
Top quality wrist watches
Free deliveries withing Lagos
Pay on delivery
comes with user manuals and warranty cards

We don't just tell #HISTORY, we tell #TIME #stainless steel couples Movado!!!
#luxurywatches
#please call 08100564404
#watsapp - 09020319846
#BBM -2B197114

Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 04, 2015
Qmab:
I have had sex with a total of three guys before my current boyfriend and he twelve. I know this because he told me. It doesn't bother me because i trust him. He might be a ladies man in his previous life but since me, its been just the two of us. I prefer honesty in my relationship because the past has as sneaky way of coming back to bite you in the ass.
......good mileage,well maintained,clean carfax report on d lady side
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 04, 2015
jaybee3:
Absolutely no point asking if you can't handle the truth

Really! shocked
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by Nobody: 11:18am On Feb 04, 2015
Young men, take note. This is a very relevant question. You should, as a matter of common sense, know how many diicks your love interest has accommodated. Find out how much of a cumbucket she is. That should determine how much value you place on her. Many of these girls have been doggeyed, train-wrecked, analled and are looking for one unsuspecting maga to sell their valueless good to, which could be you.

Only a foolish man will not consider his girlfriend's past sexcapades. God help you if your prick does not size/fit the poosy, you're finished. She then begins to cuckold you eternally. Be wise, young men. If you can ascertain that she's been the neighbourhood bike, contribute your quota and move on. Her parents should have taught her better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by jaybee3(m): 11:29am On Feb 04, 2015
Adufetohposh:
Really! shocked
Can you handle the truth?
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by powerhorse1(m): 11:43am On Feb 04, 2015
Lols
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by SIRANDREWS: 11:50am On Feb 04, 2015
Timbuktou:
Young men, take note. This is a very relevant question. You should, as a matter of common sense, know how many diicks your love interest has accommodated. Find out how much of a cumbucket she is. That should determine how much value you place on her. Many of these girls have been doggeyed, train-wrecked, analled and are looking for one unsuspecting maga to sell their valueless good to, which could be you.

Only a foolish man will not consider his girlfriend's past sexcapades. God help you if your prick does not size/fit the poosy, you're finished. She then begins to cuckold you eternally. Be wise, young men. If you can ascertain that she's been the neighbourhood bike, contribute your quota and move on. Her parents should have taught her better.
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 04, 2015
jaybee3:

Can you handle the truth?
I can, but I will not ask because it's unnecessary.
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by UnimkeAk(m): 11:55am On Feb 04, 2015
Ajekpakororo:

Seend me ya statistics.

Or snap and send ya E-EREECTION!

tongue

grin
Biggest "e" and non "e" ereection in the land
tongue

1 Like

Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by Ajekpakororo: 11:58am On Feb 04, 2015
UnimkeAk:

grin
Biggest "e" and non "e" erection in the land
tongue

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked : . This is the best EREkCTION EVER.
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by powerhorse1(m): 11:59am On Feb 04, 2015
Fine gel
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 04, 2015
softysparky:

The same way you run around and fvck others is exactly the same way people fvck that your special one and go back to their own special ones.
I know exactly how many men softysparky has fu...ck.
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Feb 04, 2015
UnimkeAk:

grin
Biggest "e" and non "e" ereection in the land
tongue
oh my God! how I wish I can rob a bank.
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by Chinum: 12:12pm On Feb 04, 2015
adeoti01:
And as I read some ladies comment here; am shivering!!!...Ah,I got to go on ultimate search Ooº°˚˚°o ...Chai; and you think a guy accepting all these means *MATURITY*...
Pls ladies have pity on we gentle guys...
The worst past I expected from my to be wife can just be *one* guy....
All these multiple guyz weakens my spirit Ooº°˚˚°o ....
tongue all these multiple girls weakens my spirit Ooo. Just bear in mind dat as you lay ur bed, so u lie on it. If U'v had 20 expect nothing less dan dat from ur partner so u won't be suprised. If u r ojukokoro, u will get ojukokoro partner. Amin Jesu

1 Like

Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by UnimkeAk(m): 12:26pm On Feb 04, 2015
Ajekpakororo:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked : . This is the best EREkCTION EVER.

cool
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by suzelle: 12:38pm On Feb 04, 2015
Need a very good paying part time job, register at http://www.cashripe.com/?id=Suzelle its easy, free and fun
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by 989900: 1:03pm On Feb 04, 2015
softysparky:

Chissosss!
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Feb 04, 2015
GuyFawkes:

Care to elaborate?

I don't believe in all that "the past is the past" smuck. Past experiences may not necessarily define who the individual is today, but they let me know your makeup. Where they've been in life, and more importantly, who they've been. A man's* past sexual exploits (and how he recounts them) can usually tell you a whole lot about the man. Frankly speaking. And I'm not just talking "numbers"...

I almost find male virgins intimidating for this reason. I recognize an aptitude for self-control in them, but there's no post sexual-awakening 'track record' to peruse, if you will.

*And I say man here only because I'm a woman, and other woman's sexual exploits are of no import to me.

1 Like

Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by deexcellency: 1:38pm On Feb 04, 2015
I appreciate this topic , but my take on it is that,in a relationship especially nascent relationship (yet to establish) there are question one can ask or rather both would want to find about each other,such as likes and dislike as the case maybe but not whether you have slept with millions of men or women, at least there are sins greater than sleeping with so many. As long as either of the two or both are not saint/Virgin ,then what esle do u care to know,owing you are not the one that disvirgined her or dis-saint him.
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by Jaephilipx: 1:56pm On Feb 04, 2015
Hi, I'm contesting for Mr unical, I'll need you to click on the link below And Join the group... then drop a word on "team malabor", you'll vote for me by liking my picture Thanks...
Please When u Join the group, add more members to the group to vote for me
https://m./611589688968529

If u hav joined d group, Please click on this picture n like, Thanks

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=942217359124452&id=100000085893824&set=oa.617353595058805&fbt_id=617357805058384&lul&ref_component=mbasic_photo_permalink_actionbar&_rdr#s_728a136840755ee7ebe4e666650ce331

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

What Do You Call Your Lover In Private? / My Married Ex Girlfriend Disturbs Me For Money For The Upkeep Of Her Newborn / Nairalander Set To Marry His Long Time Girlfriend After Dating For 10 Years Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.