Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,936 members, 7,852,151 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:16 PM

Is This Girl A Scam Or Really A Born Again? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Girl A Scam Or Really A Born Again? (3315 Views)

"I Love You" To A Girl - A Broke Dude Vs A Rich Dude (picture) / Ladies Check This Cool Dude Out, Attention Seeker Or Really Cool? / She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Girl A Scam Or Really A Born Again? by balaclava: 10:19am On Feb 04, 2015
nedu2000:
You never know gals,I've had a brief r/ship with a gal who read her bible after pre-marital sex

Lol,
Knew a girl that does it while fasting, before or after reading morning devotions n her bible sef.
I weak mahn
Re: Is This Girl A Scam Or Really A Born Again? by reganvida: 10:32am On Feb 04, 2015
BluePearls:
i have never quite understood why girls lie about their virginity.

I don't think i have ever doubted if a lady is a virgin or not. I believe there are so many of ladies who still keep their virtues but my problem is using born again as an excuse.
Re: Is This Girl A Scam Or Really A Born Again? by Sarimah(f): 10:43am On Feb 04, 2015
reganvida:

That is the point. If she had said she was a virgin alone,its understandable but saying she is born again and bathing with him..... I don't understand.
its really confusing
Re: Is This Girl A Scam Or Really A Born Again? by Emodeee: 11:00am On Feb 04, 2015
reganvida:
A guy I know met this girl on
facebook,after about two weeks of chatting and getting to know little
about each other,the guy invited the girl over to his place. She agreed
and travelled all the way from the town she stays to this guy's town.
Now ,the real story is,when she got there, they had some fun before
going to bed.At night,the guy tried to withdraw,but the girl
refused,telling him that she was born again,that she doesn't do such
things and that she was a virgin but the confusing part is that she
allows the guy handle her,suck her b**bs etc. they even bath
together.Each morning,she reads her bible and embark on a very serious
warfare prayers.She spent about four days with him before leaving and
the guy gave her enough cash.
My question is has this guy been scammed big time or is this girl for
real?

u r the guy joorh

2 Likes

Re: Is This Girl A Scam Or Really A Born Again? by reganvida: 11:45am On Feb 04, 2015
Emodeee:

u r the guy joorh

Lol! No be me oh! U sef eh.
Re: Is This Girl A Scam Or Really A Born Again? by nedu2000(m): 3:25pm On Feb 04, 2015
Chidonc:

Is she reportin herself 2 GOD?
grin grin me sef dey tire o
Re: Is This Girl A Scam Or Really A Born Again? by Coldplay007(f): 3:58pm On Feb 04, 2015
Go down on her.. and just at that O time, shove it in, she won't even know you are in already...
Re: Is This Girl A Scam Or Really A Born Again? by reganvida: 5:49pm On Feb 04, 2015
Coldplay007:
Go down on her.. and just at that O time, shove it in, she won't even know you are in already...

Lol!! Badoo.
Re: Is This Girl A Scam Or Really A Born Again? by xtervaganza(m): 6:14pm On Feb 04, 2015
reganvida:
A guy I know met this girl on facebook,after about two weeks of chatting and getting to know little about each other,the guy invited the girl over to his place. She agreed and travelled all the way from the town she stays to this guy's town.
Now ,the real story is,when she got there, they had some fun before going to bed.At night,the guy tried to withdraw,but the girl refused,telling him that she was born again,that she doesn't do such things and that she was a virgin but the confusing part is that she allows the guy handle her,suck her b**bs etc. they even bath together.Each morning,she reads her bible and embark on a very serious warfare prayers.She spent about four days with him before leaving and the guy gave her enough cash.
My question is has this guy been scammed big time or is this girl for real?
everything about this just doesn't add up.

1) they met on facebook and we're chatting for 2 weeks and she agreed to come to his place (just 2 weeks? What does that tell you? )

2) she agreed to spend the night at his place and not just one night but 4 days!!!! And your guy did not do the thing?? Sweet Christ!

3) and she claimed to be a virgin? Oh tell me another tori abeg, a real virgin would not agree to spend the night at a guy's place knowing the guy could even rape her and risk losing her virginity.

4) she's a born again? Hahahahahhahahah hahahahahahhahahaha your friend is either a novice, a kid or a virgin himself. Tell me what type of born again will sleep at a guy's place? More so a guy she met online in just 2 WEEKS! 2 DAMN WEEKS!!! Bloody hell, your friend is one hell of a maga .

and I don't think you're any different from your friend cos you wouldn't have brought it here if you know what's up. You would have told your friend straight down the babe is playing her for real

You guys now see why is good to belong to the street? You'll know what's up, no girl will take you for mumu

#teamsexbeforemarriage
Re: Is This Girl A Scam Or Really A Born Again? by xtervaganza(m): 6:22pm On Feb 04, 2015
wristwatch:
She is a pro in scam
believe me, she nowhere near a pro. She's only lucky she tried it with a mugu
Re: Is This Girl A Scam Or Really A Born Again? by xtervaganza(m): 6:23pm On Feb 04, 2015
nikpet2:
chaii so there is still people more clueless more than the fisherman in town...

if na me o..

if she go toilet i go chop, goto the kitchen i go knack am, even for sitting room i go suck am...

na chop while stock last matter be dis

chaii e dey pain me gan sha
angry angry angry angry
hahahahhaha guy no kill me abeg lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Optimus Prime Crew Says Thank You: Congrats Tomfrench! / Photos:sa Socialite Zodwa Wabantu Goes Completely Naked At A Beach 18+ / Are You Hungry-(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.