Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

7 Tricks Ladies Use To Get What They Want - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Tricks Ladies Use To Get What They Want (31220 Views)

Common Words Ladies Use And What They Actually Mean / Simple Tricks We Ladies Use To Attract Men / Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Tricks Ladies Use To Get What They Want by onosprince(m): 4:27pm On Feb 04, 2015
Re: 7 Tricks Ladies Use To Get What They Want by mencade4: 4:28pm On Feb 04, 2015
PAGAN9JA:
HH the Aku UKA of WUKARI, son of the Sun GOD and Creator CHIDON himself.....asks for peace and religious harmony to reign during these terse election periods.

Pray for the King.

Pray for Nigeria.

The GODS Bless Nigeria.
i pray for the king..

i join him in praying for nigeria......
sun of the won GOD.

1 Like

Re: 7 Tricks Ladies Use To Get What They Want by Cordismaria: 4:29pm On Feb 04, 2015
just passing
Re: 7 Tricks Ladies Use To Get What They Want by Nobody: 4:30pm On Feb 04, 2015
djeezy:
The two dangerous weapons in the world other than nuclear bombs. (a) A girl's smile and (b) A girl's tear. both can make a man to do anything!!! Funny enough those tricks don't work on me. I process everything with my brain before I take any action.
Where is Pickabeau? Come tell us which of these melts your heart. Want to be really sure you're human.
Re: 7 Tricks Ladies Use To Get What They Want by Osyxcel(m): 4:31pm On Feb 04, 2015
Emotional Blackmail
Re: 7 Tricks Ladies Use To Get What They Want by steppin: 4:33pm On Feb 04, 2015
Redoil:
7. What about urinating on their pants
8. Some of them will go as fas 4 months without taking their bath untill they get what they want from the guy.
Your chick lacks proper hygiene.

1 Like

Re: 7 Tricks Ladies Use To Get What They Want by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 04, 2015
I am too strong for my gender...
I don't know how to trap a guy or cry or smile when I need anything.
If I can't afford it, I forget it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Tricks Ladies Use To Get What They Want by Immortality(m): 4:35pm On Feb 04, 2015
An ICT company dealing in the supply and maintenance of computers and telecommunication equipment, based in Ikeja Lagos requires energetic and creative marketer developers for immediate employment:

Requirements:

•Minimum qualification -BSC/HND in any discipline

•Good communication and interpersonal skills

•Not less than 30 years of age

•Ready to resume by first week of February 2015 with instant delivery

•Minimum of Four years cognate (ICT) experience.

•Report presentation skills.

•Basic computer appreciation skill

Qualified candidates should send their detailed resume with their name and Position applied for as the subject to the following email address: Career@egclimited-online.com
Re: 7 Tricks Ladies Use To Get What They Want by djeezy(m): 4:36pm On Feb 04, 2015
3cycle:

Where is Pickabeau? Come tell us which of these melts your heart. Want to be really sure you're human.
lol! Those alone wont work. It must be accompanied with facts and reason. grin And yes I am human.
Re: 7 Tricks Ladies Use To Get What They Want by akanbiaa(m): 4:42pm On Feb 04, 2015
www.nairaland.com/2129980/nairaland-gej-vs-gmb-opinion#30423226

Very important Nairaland opinion poll between GEJ and GMB that will expire February 14 2015, just click like on your choice nothing more. One of them is already leading with wide margin you can either close the gap or expand the margin.

Re: 7 Tricks Ladies Use To Get What They Want by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 04, 2015
djeezy:
lol! Those alone wont work. It must be accompanied with facts and reason. grin And yes I am human.
Does the male specie think straight when a lady is in tears? It works all of the time on guys inlove except you haven't found her yet.
Re: 7 Tricks Ladies Use To Get What They Want by Craigston: 4:46pm On Feb 04, 2015
All those tricks (they are all aimed at manipulating the man emotionally) don't work on me. I can even ask her to give me logical reasons why I should do it. I love being rational and practical. Even if you cry an ocean, try to use my friends and family, become very amiable, play sleeping beauty, become scarce like money or whatever you do, it doesn't work on me. I learned this growing up.
Re: 7 Tricks Ladies Use To Get What They Want by FredHandsome(m): 4:46pm On Feb 04, 2015
steppin:

Your chick lacks proper hygiene.
grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Tricks Ladies Use To Get What They Want by djeezy(m): 4:48pm On Feb 04, 2015
3cycle:

Does the male specie think straight when a lady is in tears? It works all of the time on guys inlove except you haven't found her yet.

it does not matter whether she's in tears or not. Her explanation must be in tandem with facts. If it does not tally then the tears will appear like a subterfuge to me. My own kind of love is not blind grin
Re: 7 Tricks Ladies Use To Get What They Want by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 04, 2015
djeezy:
it does not matter whether she's in tears or not. Her explanation must be in tandem with facts. If it does not tally then the tears will appear like a subterfuge to me. My own kind of love is not blind grin
You are mean grin not a boyfriend material.
Re: 7 Tricks Ladies Use To Get What They Want by djeezy(m): 4:54pm On Feb 04, 2015
3cycle:

You are mean grin not a boyfriend material.
Hahaha. I'm just a guy who does things for his girl even when she does not ask. I know what she needs and give it to her. The implication of this is that there won't be any need for her to use any of the above tricks on me. Furthermore if she decides to use for instance tears, her explanation for the request must correspond.
Re: 7 Tricks Ladies Use To Get What They Want by mizkeleke(f): 5:06pm On Feb 04, 2015
Ah do d cry tin mostly
Re: 7 Tricks Ladies Use To Get What They Want by bond77(m): 5:07pm On Feb 04, 2015
Craigston:
All those tricks (they are all aimed at manipulating the man emotionally) don't work on me. I can even ask her to give me logical reasons why I should do it. I love being rational and practical. Even if you cry an ocean, try to use my friends and family, become very amiable, play sleeping beauty, become scarce like money or whatever you do, it doesn't work on me. I learned this growing up.

Dis is a complete definition of a real mangrin

But at d same tym , regularly visit a clinic for a heart checkup undecided cry
Re: 7 Tricks Ladies Use To Get What They Want by Islie: 5:16pm On Feb 04, 2015
Redoil:
8. Some of them will go as fas 4 months without taking their bath untill they get what they want from the guy.

nah dirty girls your likes dey attract

1 Like

Re: 7 Tricks Ladies Use To Get What They Want by dokunbam(m): 5:18pm On Feb 04, 2015
Just tell me you.want to pay your school fees or text books

Sharp sharp the money go ready u.

Or cash for something enterprising
Re: 7 Tricks Ladies Use To Get What They Want by 2scorehigh(m): 5:21pm On Feb 04, 2015
Nice one OP. You must be over observant!

See some more ways women might do this: How Women Manipulate Men
Re: 7 Tricks Ladies Use To Get What They Want by deebrain(m): 5:35pm On Feb 04, 2015
Redoil:

sir, im eating.

angry

2 Likes

Re: 7 Tricks Ladies Use To Get What They Want by charly4tex(m): 5:44pm On Feb 04, 2015
kennygee:
I don't do any of these, I don't even ask all the time, if i do, He knows it's urgent and comes to my rescue.

I don't need to do all those things.

Hmmm! Am Impress, we can work somfin out 2geda. hhmm?
Re: 7 Tricks Ladies Use To Get What They Want by Nobody: 5:47pm On Feb 04, 2015
grad2012:
thats not true angry
r u a female?
Re: 7 Tricks Ladies Use To Get What They Want by Redoil: 5:48pm On Feb 04, 2015
Islie:

nah dirty girls your likes dey attract
jelousy go kill you.
Re: 7 Tricks Ladies Use To Get What They Want by ilotriouzAY(m): 5:51pm On Feb 04, 2015
Barselonia:
if all this point no Dey affect u as a man.....

sad u b gay

Dude dats so funny
grin grin grin grin
Re: 7 Tricks Ladies Use To Get What They Want by kalufelix(m): 5:52pm On Feb 04, 2015
Imagine ur babe askin 4 a favor and promisin u mouth action...lol
Re: 7 Tricks Ladies Use To Get What They Want by charly4tex(m): 5:54pm On Feb 04, 2015
Immortality:
An ICT company dealing in the supply and maintenance of computers and telecommunication equipment, based in Ikeja Lagos requires energetic and creative marketer developers for immediate employment:

Requirements:

•Minimum qualification -BSC/HND in any discipline

•Good communication and interpersonal skills

•Not less than 30 years of age

•Ready to resume by first week of February 2015 with instant delivery

•Minimum of Four years cognate (ICT) experience.

•Report presentation skills.

•Basic computer appreciation skill

Qualified candidates should send their detailed resume with their name and Position applied for as the subject to the following email address: Career@egclimited-online.com

Like Seriously, 3-in-1 positions.
-Creative
-Marketer
-Developer
Re: 7 Tricks Ladies Use To Get What They Want by ilotriouzAY(m): 5:57pm On Feb 04, 2015
bogolobango:
Otito oro if my babe won kill me na dat cry she dey take catch me

chaiii

Am happy to inform u dat u don enta one chance
Re: 7 Tricks Ladies Use To Get What They Want by ilotriouzAY(m): 5:57pm On Feb 04, 2015
djeezy:
The two dangerous weapons in the world other than nuclear bombs. (a) A girl's smile and (b) A girl's tear. both can make a man to do anything!!! Funny enough those tricks don't work on me. I process everything with my brain before I take any action.

Hmmmm
Issokay lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? / Is It Right To Give A Lady Money After A Date? / It’s Very Hard Right Now To Find A Guy Who Doesn’t Smoke — Nigerian Lady Laments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.