Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,475 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Obasanjo And Buhari While Commissioning Warri Refinery In 1978 (Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo And Buhari While Commissioning Warri Refinery In 1978 (Photo) (52465 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Obasanjo & Buhari In 1978 & Now / OBJ & Buhari Pictured In 1978 Cutting The Tape At The Opening Of Warri Refinery / Obasanjo, Shehu Yar'adua And T.Y. Danjuma At Dodan Barracks In 1978 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo And Buhari While Commissioning Warri Refinery In 1978 (Photo) by faithin9ja: 1:45pm On Feb 05, 2015
brownlord:

You are very very very fooolish, mumu he brought telecoms and paid the companies to supply phones to nigerians right? i thought we bought the phones with our money i could remember my dad buying used line for 20k, so what should i be thanking him for, mumu why not thank him that you are alive or breathing.

Ode

Foolish youth, before OBJ shay every Nigerian could easily have a phone in their home or office, ask your father to tell you how we paid over N250,000 in those a huge amount of money to NITEL for landline which you did not get and when you got it it never worked. How many times Ikeja exchange would burn, how NITEL will 'toss' your line..... go an ask your seniors.

you expect government to dash you and family mobile phone abi? that is what you call a good government.

Go back to school and study politics and learn the role of government in any society; left wing, right wing, dictatorial, democratic, authoritanian, nationalist, republican, etc....... I know all this is 'greek' to you. I pity our education system
Re: Obasanjo And Buhari While Commissioning Warri Refinery In 1978 (Photo) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 05, 2015
Unemadu:

We are talking of sustainable development not white elephants
could you please show those sustainable projects the civilian govt have embarked on since the return of democracy
Re: Obasanjo And Buhari While Commissioning Warri Refinery In 1978 (Photo) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 05, 2015
AreaFada2:

You mean the same period that Buhari stole 2.8 Billion Naira, over half a trillion in today's money? The same money Shagari traced to London bank account in Buhari's name that Buhari had to quickly overthrow the govt?

Youths of nowadays have no knowledge of history.

When was the contract for that Warri refinery awarded?
we are discussing real issue here not politics
Re: Obasanjo And Buhari While Commissioning Warri Refinery In 1978 (Photo) by chibas: 1:50pm On Feb 05, 2015
pekeyim:

Dude you think what's happening in the North is unconnected with the fact that some people want power to move to a certain area

Even APC presidential candidates mostly fulfilled this "Born to Rule" Mentality
If we were not @ War (With the Haramite), surely we would have made more progress.

Even regardless we are still moving...

If you know our History You'll understand.

Nigeria has been ruled by the Northerners since 1960 majority of the time, why is it still their turn?

They have most of the Oil Wells, Super Rich Few but Very poor uneducated masses.

Apart from Obj, which was some sort of mistake... after Murtala died, and GEJ after Yar'adua died.

I keep saying Boko Haram fighters are not Spirits, they have Family members!!!
well acknowledged,but u see let us forget all those days of military rule, they hardly consider constitution in there dealing,now that we are in democratic rule, the yoruba had had there chance from 1999-2007,the north also had there chance though not up to 4years,here we are with GEJ from south south for 6years now ,tell me who is better of them all considering the number of years spent.
Re: Obasanjo And Buhari While Commissioning Warri Refinery In 1978 (Photo) by omonnakoda: 1:52pm On Feb 05, 2015
CaptainJason:

To make things easy.

http://nnpcgroup.com/NNPCBusiness/DownstreamVentures.aspx (Nigeria has 4 refineries)
http://www.wrpcnnpcng.com/about2.htm (about Warri refinery)
http://www.nnpcgroup.com/nnpcbusiness/subsidiaries/wrpc.aspx (about Warri refinery)
http://nnpcgroup.com/NNPCBusiness/Subsidiaries/KRPC.aspx () (about Kaduna refinery)
http://nnpcgroup.com/NNPCBusiness/Subsidiaries/PHRC.aspx () (about PH1 and PH2 refinery)
https://www.nairaland.com/2131491/lie-warri-refinery-buhari-obasanjo#30448487

You can easily deduce that Buhari did not award any contract as no contract to construct any refinery was awarded while he was head of NNPC. No construction was started during that time too. He was only lucky to be head of a NNPC when one awarded by Murtala Muhammed was completed 30 months after construction started.

I am not a Buhari supporter I am just a person who believes in TRUTH. I do not think truth is an inconvenience to be sacrificed for expediency or to win an argument.
I have read your links.They do not reinforce your claim specifically that NO CONTRACTS WERE AWARDED between 1976 and 1978. This is UNTRUE.
One of your links says The lubricating oil complex of Kaduna Refinery is the first of its kind in West Africa and one of the largest in Africa. The consulting firm, KING WILKINSON of Hague, Holland, in conjunction with NNPC engineers, developed the plan for the refinery. The contract for construction was awarded to CHIYODA CHEMICAL ENGINEERING & CONSTRUCTION COMPANY OF YOKOHAMA, Japan in 1977. I wonder what you make of this.

At best your claim that No Contracts were awarded is difficult to believe. Even if contracts were awarded I am not one of those who believe necessarily that it redounds to Buhari's credit. I just take exception to making claims without facts about things which you have no way of knowing.
It is a ridiculous claim!!
Re: Obasanjo And Buhari While Commissioning Warri Refinery In 1978 (Photo) by makzeze: 1:56pm On Feb 05, 2015
Purehuman:
We should stop deceiving ourselves. GMB didn't build any refinery, he was only incharge of the project. He did not touch any infrastructure in 1983-1985. So we should giving glory to who glory isn't meant for.
YOU SEE YOUR LIFE. WHO TOLD YOU THE REFINERY WAS BUILT BETWEEN 1983 TO 1985
Re: Obasanjo And Buhari While Commissioning Warri Refinery In 1978 (Photo) by CaptainJason: 1:57pm On Feb 05, 2015
omonnakoda:

I am not a Buhari supporter I am just a person who believes in TRUTH. I do not think truth is an inconvenience to be sacrificed for expediency or to win an argument.
I have read your links.They do not reinforce your claim specifically that NO CONTRACTS WERE AWARDED between 1976 and 1978. This is UNTRUE.
One of your links says [b]The lubricating oil complex of Kaduna Refinery is the first of its kind in West Africa and one of the largest in Africa. The consulting firm, KING WILKINSON of Hague, Holland, in conjunction with NNPC engineers, developed the plan for the refinery. The contract for construction was awarded to CHIYODA CHEMICAL ENGINEERING & CONSTRUCTION COMPANY OF YOKOHAMA, Japan in 1977. [/b I wonder what you make of this.

At best your claim that No Contracts were awarded is difficult to believe. Even if contracts were awarded I am not one of those who believe necessarily that it redounds to Buhari's credit. I just take exception to making claims without facts about things which you have no way of knowing.
It is a ridiculous claim!!

I believe you should be able to carry out simple arithmetic, you do not need a high IQ to deduce from the links. NNPC has no issue with Buhari so you expecting NNPC to state on their website that BUHARI DID NOT AWARD CONTRACTS FOR CONSTRUCTION OF REFINERIES is what I find ridiculous instead. A man was Head of state and minister for a period. No contract was awarded for the construction during that period, no construction began during that period, only one was commissioned while he was minister and the link simply states the date construction began. . I won't even bother to reply you because it is obvious you are not ready to think straight.
Re: Obasanjo And Buhari While Commissioning Warri Refinery In 1978 (Photo) by Dreambeat: 2:07pm On Feb 05, 2015
lastpage:

Which YOUTHS are you talking about?

Is it Youths in just in terms of "AGE/FACE" or Youths in terms of "BRILLIANT IDEAS AND INTELLECT"?

Seriously, which "YOUTHS"?

*Is it the ones that belong to the 41 Laptops group?
*Is it the ones that sign-up to be SA-TANOIDs?
*Is it the ones that carry Cutlass and Machete to kill themselves on the promise of a few Naira Notes, from Politicians?
*Is it the Youths who are only concerned about their own "Stomach Infrastructure" (1 Kongo of Rice and 1Litre of Ground nut Oil)
*Is it the same Youths who dont know their History, talk-less of their Future?
Is it Youths who dont know the difference between a foreign RESERVE of about $60 Billion (at end of OBJ's tenure) and a Foreign DEBT of almost $100 Billion under this Govt?
*Is it the same Youths who in the 21st Century, think it is okay to vote for a failed President simply because he is "My tribe" or will not vote for another because he is "Not my Religion"?
*Is it the same Youths like Tompolo and Asari Dokubo who became Billionaires over-night courtesy of a very corrupt President?
*Is it the same Youths who do "follow-follow My Pastor" and cannot think with their own God-given brains, ...to make a decision that affects them?
*Is it the same Youths who sleep and wake-up in "darkness", without Electricity to achieve their dreams and yet say "All is fine"?
*Is it the same Youths that think SIX YEARS is not enough to build refinery or improve power supply or solve incessant strikes in our educational sector or even repair a major road like the Lagos-Ibadan Express or the Enugu- Port Harcourt road?

I have not seen the YOUTHS you are talking about, .......who are CAPABLE of TAKING OVER POWER AND LEADING THIS COUNTRY!

Granted, most of these things are not 100% their fault because this current Nigerian Govt, especially ensured that the Youths will continue to be "powerless and dependent on crumbs" from the table of their failed elders.

I tell you, the first thing ANY YOUTH who is interested in the PROGRESS OF THIS COUNTRY will do is to ensure that we put in place, a leader who has ZERO-TOLERANCE FOR CORRUPTION......Like Jerry Rawlings did in Ghana.

After then, we can gradually chase-way the "OLD CARGOES".....knowing fully well that we have "capable YOUTH" to continue the nation building process.

Its a "cyclic process": Bad leaders produce bad Youths who depend on the same bad leaders to survive, only to become "bad Youths" themselves! But we need to break the cycle at a point, ...by electing a "good leader" even if he is "old", as long as he is not going to produce "bad youths" with his corrupting influence on our Youths. wink wink

I want the Youths to "take over" but l dont want "bad Youths" to take over since they would be worse than their "bad old cargoes" simply because these "Bad Youths" already have the "advantage and knowledge" of Modern technology at their disposal!

Lastpage!

NB: Abuse me if it makes you happy but the truth has to be said.
All that you mentioned here stem from the failure of our past leaders like Buhari and obasanjo .They failed in their duties.They institutionalized corruption and bad leadership.The youths of today learnt from them and unfortunately have carried on this 'legacy' till date.I insist we want change but they are not the right people to give us this change.They are a greedy and selfish bunch.Lets start afresh and by doing this we need new faces.

NB:I am not one of those paid agents that go about insulting people for airing their opinion.You are entitled to your opinion,please don't be intimidated by anyone both on or offline for speaking your mind.
Re: Obasanjo And Buhari While Commissioning Warri Refinery In 1978 (Photo) by pekeyim: 2:10pm On Feb 05, 2015
chibas:
well acknowledged,but u see let us forget all those days of military rule, they hardly consider constitution in there dealing,now that we are in democratic rule, the yoruba had had there chance from 1999-2007,the north also had there chance though not up to 4years,here we are with GEJ from south south for 6years now ,tell me who is better of them all considering the number of years spent.

We can't forget the past. Because that's the reason why we are so backward now.

Well GEJ regime is better,
Why?

For the first time we had and have free and fair elections.
The Nigerian Content Act (Local Content Act)
Is making little millionaires in the Oil and Gas Sector.
Most Federal roads have received attention in this period.

Railway is working

Scholarships to First class graduates, apart from other scholarship programmes.
YouWin and Sure-P GIScheme.

NAPSAS programme.

Facelift and upgrade of airport facilities

14 new federal Universities.

150 Almajiri schools.

Oweto and Niger bridges under construction

National Auto Policy, Peugeot is back, Nissan,Kia/Hyundai, Innosons, Soon to arrive Toyota etc.

These are the few I can remember,
We still have challenges
In the areas of Power - But we have improved slightly and hopefully we'll continue.

Nobody is Perfect.

But I would rather have an imperfect Man rule me, that respects the rule of law.

Than one that doesn't care.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo And Buhari While Commissioning Warri Refinery In 1978 (Photo) by vanbonattel: 2:10pm On Feb 05, 2015
alaoeri:
Our refineries will be functioning when GMB takes over.
Vote wisely.
Vote APC.
Sai Buhari.

we are not lacking fuel, GEJ TILL BUHARI REGISTER FOR WAEC.
Re: Obasanjo And Buhari While Commissioning Warri Refinery In 1978 (Photo) by omonnakoda: 2:14pm On Feb 05, 2015
CaptainJason:

"In March 1976, the then Head of State, General Olusegun Obasanjo appointed Buhari as the Federal Commissioner (position now called Minister) for Petroleum and Natural Resources. When the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation was created in 1976, Buhari was also appointed as its Chairman, a position he held until 1978."

No contract was awarded during this period

The 4 refineries were awarding in 1963, 1975, 1976 (By Murtala Mohammed Govt), and 1985.
It was after the assasination of Murtala Mohammed on February 13, 1976 that Obasanjo became president and then appointed Buhari as Head of NNPC. The appointment was a way of compensating him after a lower ranking officer to Buhari from his (Katsina) was named Chief of Staff, Supreme Headquarters (Vice President) and double-promoted to Major-General.
The above quote are your OWN words no one wrote them for you. The words NO CONTRACT WAS AWARDED DURING THIS PERIOD are unambiguous. This means NO CONTRACT I called you out on this and one of your links stated that

http://nnpcgroup.com/NNPCBusiness/Subsidiaries/KRPC.aspx
The lubricating oil complex of Kaduna Refinery is the first of its kind in West Africa and one of the largest in Africa. The consulting firm, KING WILKINSON of Hague, Holland, in conjunction with NNPC engineers, developed the plan for the refinery. The contract for construction was awarded to CHIYODA CHEMICAL ENGINEERING & CONSTRUCTION COMPANY OF YOKOHAMA, Japan in 1977.

THAT IS YOUR LINK NOT MINE showing a contract awarded in 1977 The period in which you claimed
NO CONTRACT WAS AWARDED DURING THIS PERIOD

and you then respond

CaptainJason:

I believe you should be able to carry out simple arithmetic, you do not need a high IQ to deduce from the links. NNPC has no issue with Buhari so you expecting NNPC to state on their website that BUHARI DID NOT AWARD CONTRACTS FOR CONSTRUCTION OF REFINERIES

Can your mother carry out simple arithmetic? Does she need a high IQ to know when to close her legs,when to open them and when to have an abortion? Does the b.itch know when to jump in front of a moving trailer?
Re: Obasanjo And Buhari While Commissioning Warri Refinery In 1978 (Photo) by alaoeri: 2:20pm On Feb 05, 2015
vanbonattel:

we are not lacking fuel, GEJ TILL BUHARI REGISTER FOR WAEC.
See this dingbat, did you know the number of job opportunities a single refinery will create?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo And Buhari While Commissioning Warri Refinery In 1978 (Photo) by CaptainJason: 2:28pm On Feb 05, 2015
omonnakoda:

The above quote are your OWN words no one wrote them for you. The words NO CONTRACT WAS AWARDED DURING THIS PERIOD are unambiguous. This means NO CONTRACT I called you out on this and one of your links stated that

http://nnpcgroup.com/NNPCBusiness/Subsidiaries/KRPC.aspx
The lubricating oil complex of Kaduna Refinery is the first of its kind in West Africa and one of the largest in Africa. The consulting firm, KING WILKINSON of Hague, Holland, in conjunction with NNPC engineers, developed the plan for the refinery. The contract for construction was awarded to CHIYODA CHEMICAL ENGINEERING & CONSTRUCTION COMPANY OF YOKOHAMA, Japan in 1977.

THAT IS YOUR LINK NOT MINE showing a contract awarded in 1977 The period in which you claimed
NO CONTRACT WAS AWARDED DURING THIS PERIOD

and you then respond

Can your mother carry out simple arithmetic? Does she need a high IQ to know when to close her legs,when to open them and when to have an abortion? Does the b.itch know when to jump in front of a moving trailer?

Again you have proven to the world your real worth, try to upgrade even if you will worth zero, its better than the negative which you belong presently.
You posted a message stating that a lubricating complex in an existing refinery was awarded, is that a refinery? You also quote that NNPC engineers in conjunction with a company were involved. IF you buy spare parts for a car, does that make you the owner of the car?

Like I said before, use your brain, upgrade your thinking ability and try to think straight, it's not my mothers fault that you lack training or became useless in life to become a tool for electoral violence and lie peddler for politicians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo And Buhari While Commissioning Warri Refinery In 1978 (Photo) by omonnakoda: 2:41pm On Feb 05, 2015
CaptainJason:

Again you have proven to the world your real worth, try to upgrade even if you will worth zero, its better than the negative which you belong presently.
You posted a message stating that a lubricating complex in an existing refinery was awarded, is that a refinery? You also quote that NNPC engineers in conjunction with a company were involved. IF you buy spare parts for a car, does that make you the owner of the car?

Like I said before, use your brain, upgrade your thinking ability and try to think straight, it's not my mothers fault that you lack training or became useless in life to become a tool for electoral violence and lie peddler for politicians.
It is your mothers fault that you are alive. She i responsible for inflicting you on the world when the b.itch should have kept her legs closed.That is the real tragedy.

You are the electoral pawn .I do not give a shit about Buhari,his opponent or your mother . However you will not be allowed to distort history just to earn your troll fees.I have to ensure you work harder to earn whatever pittance you are paid
Re: Obasanjo And Buhari While Commissioning Warri Refinery In 1978 (Photo) by chibas: 2:55pm On Feb 05, 2015
pekeyim:

We can't forget the past. Because that's the reason why we are so backward now.

Well GEJ regime is better,
Why?

For the first time we had and have free and fair elections.
The Nigerian Content Act (Local Content Act)
Is making little millionaires in the Oil and Gas Sector.
Most Federal roads have received attention in this period.

Railway is working

Scholarships to First class graduates, apart from other scholarship programmes.
YouWin and Sure-P GIScheme.

NAPSAS programme.

Facelift and upgrade of airport facilities

14 new federal Universities.

150 Almajiri schools.

Oweto and Niger bridges under construction

National Auto Policy, Peugeot is back, Nissan,Kia/Hyundai, Innosons, Soon to arrive Toyota etc.

These are the few I can remember,
We still have challenges
In the areas of Power - But we have improved slightly and hopefully we'll continue.

Nobody is Perfect.

But I would rather have an imperfect Man rule me, that respects the rule of law.

Than one that doesn't care.
am not a card carrying member of apc nor pdp all i live to witness is a better nigeria where things will work for us all.
Re: Obasanjo And Buhari While Commissioning Warri Refinery In 1978 (Photo) by pekeyim: 3:05pm On Feb 05, 2015
chibas:
am not a card carrying member of apc nor pdp all i live to witness is a better nigeria where things will work for us all.

Then we are in the same boat.

If APC would have fielded someone very convincing maybe Donald Duke or someone of that level, I'ld have been fighting even harder for them.
Re: Obasanjo And Buhari While Commissioning Warri Refinery In 1978 (Photo) by CaptainJason: 3:05pm On Feb 05, 2015
omonnakoda:
It is your mothers fault that you are alive. She i responsible for inflicting you on the world when the b.itch should have kept her legs closed.That is the real tragedy.

You are the electoral pawn .I do not give a shit about Buhari,his opponent or your mother . However you will not be allowed to distort history just to earn your troll fees.I have to ensure you work harder to earn whatever pittance you are paid

I sympathize with you. Now that I know your mother stuffed your brain with noodles, I will take it easy on you. I did not distort any fact, the headline talks about Warri refinery but you talk about a complex inside of Kaduna refinery. You are yet to show me proof that Buhari signed the contract to construct any refinery. I have proven to you that Nigeria has 4 refineries and Buhari did not award the contract to construct any of the refineries. So now use your indomie brain to tell me if there is an invisible refinery somewhere which you think Buhari may have awarded the contract, perhaps you are into oil bunkering and may have one of those refineries labeled as Buhari refinery.

I would advise you create a thread on nairaland to seek a brain donor and funds to help you restore your brain.
Re: Obasanjo And Buhari While Commissioning Warri Refinery In 1978 (Photo) by joe120120(m): 3:15pm On Feb 05, 2015
simpleseyi:
Buhari was the Minister of Petroleum Resources in 1978, Buhari and Obasanjo built refineries. Allison Ojo-Maduekwe has been the Minister of Petroleum Resources under Goatluck Jonathan for several years now. Allison Ojo-Maduekwe and Goatluck Jonathan have been destroying the refineries that Buhari and Obasanjo built.
Obj & Buhri were the contrc..tors 4 refin.. m..i..t..nece
Re: Obasanjo And Buhari While Commissioning Warri Refinery In 1978 (Photo) by omonnakoda: 3:17pm On Feb 05, 2015
CaptainJason:

I sympathize with you. Now that I know your mother stuffed your brain with noodles, I will take it easy on you. I did not distort any fact, the headline talks about Warri refinery but you talk about a complex inside of Kaduna refinery. You are yet to show me proof that Buhari signed the contract to construct any refinery. I have proven to you that Nigeria has 4 refineries and Buhari did not award the contract to construct any of the refineries. So now use your indomie brain to tell me if there is an invisible refinery somewhere which you think Buhari may have awarded the contract, perhaps you are into oil bunkering and may have one of those refineries labeled as Buhari refinery.

I would advise you create a thread on nairaland to seek a brain donor and funds to help you restore your brain.
You are nearly funny. I do not sympathize with you and even less with your mother. You are vermin. Human cockroaches and deserve no better treatment.I am not interested in Buhari. I have proven that your claims are false. It is too late to rewrite them
Re: Obasanjo And Buhari While Commissioning Warri Refinery In 1978 (Photo) by Xfemt(m): 4:08pm On Feb 05, 2015
Yungknyyght:

The GEJ u re rep'n dsnt evn care abt you..

#CHANGE!!

Even the #CHANGE u re shouting I don't think failbuhari or APCshit even know u either so shot up and shout Transformation cus that what Nigeria need

#my.pvc.&.ur.pvc.no.b.mate

I'm GEJite till 2019
Re: Obasanjo And Buhari While Commissioning Warri Refinery In 1978 (Photo) by Xfemt(m): 4:11pm On Feb 05, 2015
wazobiaN9:

By 2019, GEJ would have spent 4 years as an elite fisherman in Otueke.. so ayam listening, what would you do after 2019??!! grin grin

Then I ll be singing a new song for a south eastern president b4 I ll sing a new one for a northern so for now

I'm a GEJite till 2019
Re: Obasanjo And Buhari While Commissioning Warri Refinery In 1978 (Photo) by Unemadu: 4:13pm On Feb 05, 2015
eliment:
could you please show those sustainable projects the civilian govt have embarked on since the return of democracy

The point is that these things should be private sector driven. For instance dangote refinery and petrochem will be as big as all our refineries combined. Also the one at Anambra( orient petroleum) etc.

The port in lagos is also going to follow that model.
Re: Obasanjo And Buhari While Commissioning Warri Refinery In 1978 (Photo) by Dexema(m): 4:13pm On Feb 05, 2015
gen2briz:

He'll deliver it when you people elect him for second term.

But me I don decide
iHaveDecide
GMB till Ngozi okonjo stop deceiving Nigerians with head gear.

Bros what are you saying in essence? That Ngozi is a man?
Re: Obasanjo And Buhari While Commissioning Warri Refinery In 1978 (Photo) by Xfemt(m): 4:19pm On Feb 05, 2015
PStacks:

Nobody has said u shouldn't be a GEJite till 2019 na.. U can be a GEJite till whenever u want in Otueke not necessarily embarrasing yourself at the table of Men.

Nigerians Deserve Better

Were re the men plz show me is it failbuhari or u mithccchhheeww oboy park well, and as for Nigerians deserves better yes u re right my brother but do u think APCshit and failbuhari can give us what we want, I rather prefer kwankwaso than lion in sheep clothing so for the now

I'm a GEJITE till 2019
Re: Obasanjo And Buhari While Commissioning Warri Refinery In 1978 (Photo) by Yungknyyght(m): 4:19pm On Feb 05, 2015
Xfemt:

Even the #CHANGE u re shouting I don't think failbuhari or APCshit even know u either so shot up and shout Transformation cus that what Nigeria need

#my.pvc.&.ur.pvc.no.b.mate

I'm GEJite till 2019

Hmmm,ur mumu dey smell...lts wait till 9 days tym sha...
Re: Obasanjo And Buhari While Commissioning Warri Refinery In 1978 (Photo) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Feb 05, 2015
Xfemt:
Oya lie give us say NA failbuhari NY build the warri refinary den obj commison am, APCshit can lie sha just 2 decieve some fellow Nigerians, any way if u like show us pictures of yaraduah and failbuhari for the same school in 1914 it non of my biznes....

I'm a GEJite till 2019
where was his certificate wen him b petrol minister wey join hand build refinery wey we fellow nigerians dey collect 10naira change on top today. mumu wey no go school help join hand build refinery. PHD dey cut 10naira from d petrol wey cum from d mumu refinery.
infact by now we should know dat the logistics dat brought about a refinery will surely yield many things in 4years to cum.
Re: Obasanjo And Buhari While Commissioning Warri Refinery In 1978 (Photo) by Xfemt(m): 4:25pm On Feb 05, 2015
Tas4life:
Guy you can be sometimes foolish you know.

Watin con bring insult come now, I talk my own just de way I see am u open ur gutter mouth de insult me say foolish, any way I no blame u NA ur mama I blame wan no allow u complete 9months b4 she born u. Honestly u need to visit yaba left
Re: Obasanjo And Buhari While Commissioning Warri Refinery In 1978 (Photo) by jamace(m): 4:26pm On Feb 05, 2015
datguru:
Nice share
Buhari did not build any refinery. https://www.nairaland.com/2047620/list-busted-buhari-propaganda
Re: Obasanjo And Buhari While Commissioning Warri Refinery In 1978 (Photo) by jamace(m): 4:27pm On Feb 05, 2015
eluquenson:
In fact, these two dudes have been a blessing in disguise to this nation.
GEJ is a big time scammer [/url]
Buhari did not build any refinery. https://www.nairaland.com/2047620/list-busted-buhari-propaganda
Re: Obasanjo And Buhari While Commissioning Warri Refinery In 1978 (Photo) by jamace(m): 4:28pm On Feb 05, 2015
Pataki:
Pictures don't lie.

Little wonder OBJ enjoined Buhari to have infrastructure as also one of his cardinal issues when Nigerians vote him in FeBUHARI 14th.

Even back then, these men had the development of Nigeria at heart. Our so-called younger leaders of today are busy stealing from the purse of the nation and arming militants.

Nigeria must CHANGE.
Taa stop telling lies. Buhari did not build any refinery. https://www.nairaland.com/2047620/list-busted-buhari-propaganda
Re: Obasanjo And Buhari While Commissioning Warri Refinery In 1978 (Photo) by Xfemt(m): 4:28pm On Feb 05, 2015
efilefun:

shows how deluded you are..... This is a testimony that GEJ aint the only clueless one but all his followers are brainless and damn clueless to the core.....
They said he is an illiterate without secondary school cert. An american college came out and testified he got a diploma from them and when his ssce result was made public these blocked head said its fake... GEJ and his followers can go and rot in hell for all i care

IHAVEDECIDED BUHARI/OSIBANJO 2015

Popori master abeg watin u de talk , hope no be crase u de say so oh cus after failbuhari 14 pple like u NA straight to yaba left

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abba Kyari (Police) Wikipedia Profile, Biography & Age / Buhari Orders EFCC To Probe Ex Service Chiefs,Serving & Former Military Leaders / Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.