Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Obasanjo And Buhari While Commissioning Warri Refinery In 1978 (Photo) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo And Buhari While Commissioning Warri Refinery In 1978 (Photo) (52467 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Obasanjo & Buhari In 1978 & Now / OBJ & Buhari Pictured In 1978 Cutting The Tape At The Opening Of Warri Refinery / Obasanjo, Shehu Yar'adua And T.Y. Danjuma At Dodan Barracks In 1978 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo And Buhari While Commissioning Warri Refinery In 1978 (Photo) by jamace(m): 4:29pm On Feb 05, 2015
makzeze:
Picture of Obasanjo and Buhari while commissioning Warri Refinery in 1978.
Stop telling lies. Buhari did not build any refinery. https://www.nairaland.com/2047620/list-busted-buhari-propaganda
Re: Obasanjo And Buhari While Commissioning Warri Refinery In 1978 (Photo) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 05, 2015
alaoeri:

See this dingbat, did you know the number of job opportunities a single refinery will create?
dnt mind him, they are not lacking fuel!!!. I dnt know the grugde he hold against GMB but from my own point of view, we should just gve him a chance, jonna was thre for gud 6 years isn't that just enough to give a country a capacity and direction? where are we, we sleep with running canvas on, youth unemployment rate keep going up like the price of fuel, what will hapen in the next 4 years he his seeking for he himself can't state clearly. as the incumbent president the way he should be campaigning just av to be unique, like this;
FELLOW nigerians over the last few years in office the unemployment rate was drastically dropped to smetin% and on security d newly purchase fighter's jet will arrive on so so so date them russia and america ....jonna is just too dull for my liking. no direction no capacity nothing.
Re: Obasanjo And Buhari While Commissioning Warri Refinery In 1978 (Photo) by Xfemt(m): 4:36pm On Feb 05, 2015
Yungknyyght:

Hmmm,ur mumu dey smell...lts wait till 9 days tym sha...

Ekpa watin u de talk so u mean in 9days u ll be in yaba left oh so sorry, just bear ok, failbuhari go after failbuhari 14 but u NA mental u go mental so just ready ur self
Re: Obasanjo And Buhari While Commissioning Warri Refinery In 1978 (Photo) by Mubarack44(m): 4:51pm On Feb 05, 2015
Icon4s:

Which kind English be this sef undecided

whatever. its mistake and nobody is above mistake Mr professor
Re: Obasanjo And Buhari While Commissioning Warri Refinery In 1978 (Photo) by blacknp(m): 5:23pm On Feb 05, 2015
mumumugu:

our refinary was dead even before obasanjo regime.
The same millitary killed it
IGNORANT BLIND RAT ARE YOU STILL LIVING IN THE PAST?THE MILITARY HAS BEEN GONE FOR 16 YEARS NOW,MUMUDEY AND PDP DID NOTHING SINCE THEN TO BUILD NEW REFINERIES OR REVAMP THE EXISTING REFINERIES STILL ON TURN AROUND MAINTENANCE(T.A.M.),HOW OLD WERE YOU IN 1999? lipsrsealed
Re: Obasanjo And Buhari While Commissioning Warri Refinery In 1978 (Photo) by greall12(m): 5:51pm On Feb 05, 2015
spammer
3agStudyAbroad:
Do you want to study in UK, USA, CANADA, GERMANY, AUSTRALIA, HOLLAND, MALTA, NEW ZEALAND, TURKEY, CYPRUS? For your foundation, Undergraduate, top-up, post graduate (pre masters & masters) programs. Contact 3AG! We have offices in Lagos, Abuja and Benin! Call 08189459825 for enquiries!
Re: Obasanjo And Buhari While Commissioning Warri Refinery In 1978 (Photo) by dabossman(m): 5:57pm On Feb 05, 2015
dunkem21:
Recycled propaganda.

We have trashed this issue severally and it has been proved beyond all reasonable doubts that Buhari didn't build anything.

I mean Nathing.

Yeah, but our sister Stella Oduah built and refurbished airports right?
Re: Obasanjo And Buhari While Commissioning Warri Refinery In 1978 (Photo) by M4gunners: 6:28pm On Feb 05, 2015
eluquenson:
In fact, these two dudes have been a blessing in disguise to this nation.
GEJ is a big time scammer

Meanwhile, can you believe this Mortuary worker in Ghana has admitted having sex with corpse
They are blessing to you you mean?
Re: Obasanjo And Buhari While Commissioning Warri Refinery In 1978 (Photo) by Ayiose(m): 6:32pm On Feb 05, 2015
I see in u smbdy who,ll never amount to anything important in life if u could call d president of a great nation like Nigeria a dude for whatever reason.
God bls Nigeria.
Re: Obasanjo And Buhari While Commissioning Warri Refinery In 1978 (Photo) by eluquenson(m): 6:54pm On Feb 05, 2015
M4gunners:
They are blessing to you you mean?
To be candid, the military men developed this nation more than the civilian govt, we need to call a spade a spade, this GEJ is not fit for that post.
He has already lost this time, so all hands are crossed. grin

SAI BUHARI
Re: Obasanjo And Buhari While Commissioning Warri Refinery In 1978 (Photo) by Yungknyyght(m): 7:27pm On Feb 05, 2015
Xfemt:

Ekpa watin u de talk so u mean in 9days u ll be in yaba left oh so sorry, just bear ok, failbuhari go after failbuhari 14 but u NA mental u go mental so just ready ur self

U see y i said ur mumu dey smell undecided ....dummy
Re: Obasanjo And Buhari While Commissioning Warri Refinery In 1978 (Photo) by Sabdeejat: 8:31pm On Feb 05, 2015
Pls GMB,come and collect ur work dat u started before get sell out the refineries and take the money to otouke....canoe riders gej ready
Re: Obasanjo And Buhari While Commissioning Warri Refinery In 1978 (Photo) by Purehuman(m): 8:38pm On Feb 05, 2015
makzeze:
YOU SEE YOUR LIFE. WHO TOLD YOU THE REFINERY WAS BUILT BETWEEN 1983 TO 1985
That's what I'm saying, since the refineries were not built in his tenure, he shouldn't be given credit for it.
Re: Obasanjo And Buhari While Commissioning Warri Refinery In 1978 (Photo) by shopandmall(m): 9:40pm On Feb 05, 2015
Trailblazer1:
If I hear say na minister of petroleum build refinery.

The buharist want us to believe that a minister of petroleum can build a refinery, taking the credit off the president.

I won't buy this lie

if it was built during is tenure as minister, then he "built it".
Re: Obasanjo And Buhari While Commissioning Warri Refinery In 1978 (Photo) by Smooyis(m): 10:04pm On Feb 05, 2015
simpleseyi:
Buhari was the Minister of Petroleum Resources in 1978, Buhari and Obasanjo built refineries. Allison Ojo-Maduekwe has been the Minister of Petroleum Resources under Goatluck Jonathan for several years now. Allison Ojo-Maduekwe and Goatluck Jonathan have been destroying the refineries that Buhari and Obasanjo built.
You need not be rude before you make your points known. Two wrongs do not make a right.
Re: Obasanjo And Buhari While Commissioning Warri Refinery In 1978 (Photo) by folahann(m): 11:25pm On Feb 05, 2015
Xfemt:
Oya lie give us say NA failbuhari NY build the warri refinary den obj commison am, APCshit can lie sha just 2 decieve some fellow Nigerians, any way if u like show us pictures of yaraduah and failbuhari for the same school in 1914 it non of my biznes....

I'm a GEJite till 2019
I wonder how people like find their way to the Internet. For your mind now, you done write something.
Re: Obasanjo And Buhari While Commissioning Warri Refinery In 1978 (Photo) by Xfemt(m): 11:47pm On Feb 05, 2015
folahann:

I wonder how people like find their way to the Internet. For your mind now, you done write something.

What dis one saying
Re: Obasanjo And Buhari While Commissioning Warri Refinery In 1978 (Photo) by limamintruth: 7:16am On Feb 06, 2015
omonnakoda:
It is omonnakoda's mother's fault that you are alive. She is responsible for inflicting me on the world when the b.itch should have kept her legs closed.That is the real tragedy.

You are the electoral pawn .I do not give a shit about Buhari,his opponent or omonnakoda's mother.

shocked shocked shocked kiss
Re: Obasanjo And Buhari While Commissioning Warri Refinery In 1978 (Photo) by jpphilips(m): 11:38am On Feb 06, 2015
rozayx5:
i guess Buhari was head of state then undecided undecided undecided

another failed propaganda tongue

i thought they said he built as refineries as head of State undecided

Because you missed history lessons, he built the refinery as head of NNPC.
Re: Obasanjo And Buhari While Commissioning Warri Refinery In 1978 (Photo) by jpphilips(m): 11:43am On Feb 06, 2015
Dreambeat:
Imagine people that ruled us in 1978,36 years after,are still jostling for the one position or the other.Fighting to be politically relevant when they should have groomed the youth to take over.This set of leaders failed the youth of this country,they should be held accountable for their misrule and mismanagement.They should not be celebrated.They mortgaged the future of the youths of today.Little wonder the country is in a mess,we had leaders that were not fore sighted.Unfortunately they are everywhere,Governors,Ministers,Permanent Secretaries.Leaders that never believed that you can write a letter in Nigeria and somebody in the US would receive the message in a twinkle of an eye.We need new faces,we can't continue the same old ways.This is the ACTUAL CHANGE we need.

The youths are not ready, we tried Bankole, he stole us blind, we tried Jonathan he finished us, we have decided to revive either buhari or Obasanjo for sanity to return to the Nigeria's political space.
Nigeria is a country that should be ruled by men not boys. When I read comments here coming from the supposed youth, I rather bring back Gowon or Shagari to power, this Indomie generation is a cancer, we need an astute leadership that will give them a sense of direction.
Re: Obasanjo And Buhari While Commissioning Warri Refinery In 1978 (Photo) by jpphilips(m): 3:18pm On Feb 06, 2015
stagger:

Stop lying. The 1st one in Alesa Eleme was completed in 1965, Kaduna in 1975 and the catalytic cracking extension of the Alesa Eleme refinery completed in 1988 along with the Eleme petrochemical plant. The Warri project was started before Buhari became minister. So which one did he build?

Educate yourself here on their official website.

http://www.wrpcnnpcng.com/about2.htm
Re: Obasanjo And Buhari While Commissioning Warri Refinery In 1978 (Photo) by jpphilips(m): 3:24pm On Feb 06, 2015
jamace:
Stop telling lies. Buhari did not build any refinery. https://www.nairaland.com/2047620/list-busted-buhari-propaganda

why don't you help your dead education on their website

""in 1975. The contract was for the design, procurement and construction of a new grassroots petroleum refinery in Warri. The design capacity of the refinery was 100,000 bpd and the project duration was 30 months. This project was completed and the Warri Refinery was commissioned in 1978"

Buhari was GMD NNPC, 1976 to 1978, can you now stop scratching your scrotum.
Re: Obasanjo And Buhari While Commissioning Warri Refinery In 1978 (Photo) by otokx(m): 3:31pm On Feb 06, 2015
channelz:
[size=14pt]I won't comment until after the elections[/size]

Seconded
Re: Obasanjo And Buhari While Commissioning Warri Refinery In 1978 (Photo) by jamace(m): 5:53pm On Feb 06, 2015
jpphilips:

why don't you help your dead education on their website

""in 1975. The contract was for the design, procurement and construction of a new grassroots petroleum refinery in Warri. The design capacity of the refinery was 100,000 bpd and the project duration was 30 months. This project was completed and the Warri Refinery was commissioned in 1978"

Buhari was GMD NNPC, 1976 to 1978, can you now stop scratching your scrotum.
u no de shame? if buhari claim those projects, what then will the owner of the administration claim? Na wa o. shocked
Re: Obasanjo And Buhari While Commissioning Warri Refinery In 1978 (Photo) by Dreambeat: 6:07pm On Feb 06, 2015
jpphilips:

The youths are not ready, we tried Bankole, he stole us blind, we tried Jonathan he finished us, we have decided to revive either buhari or Obasanjo for sanity to return to the Nigeria's political space.
Nigeria is a country that should be ruled by men not boys. When I read comments here coming from the supposed youth, I rather bring back Gowon or Shagari to power, this Indomie generation is a cancer, we need an astute leadership that will give them a sense of direction.
The same set of people that put us in this mess in the first place?
Re: Obasanjo And Buhari While Commissioning Warri Refinery In 1978 (Photo) by jpphilips(m): 3:43pm On Feb 07, 2015
jamace:
u no de shame? if buhari claim those projects, what then will the owner of the administration claim? Na wa o. shocked

When Manchester United won the Champions league in 1999, Sir Alex Fergusson Claimed the victory as much as Ryan Giggs.

If Buhari had mismanaged that refinery project under his stewardship, there will be no glory left for Obj to claim, I am certain that pundits like you will not forgive him either.
Re: Obasanjo And Buhari While Commissioning Warri Refinery In 1978 (Photo) by Rad1cal: 4:00pm On Feb 07, 2015
jpphilips:

When Manchester United won the Champions league in 1999, Sir Alex Fergusson Claimed the victory as much as Ryan Giggs.

If Buhari had mismanaged that refinery project under his stewardship, there will be no glory left for Obj to claim, I am certain that pundits like you will not forgive him either.

Pure nonsence post. you are one of those scoundrels who chastise Jona for completing abandoned projects started by previous admins.
Re: Obasanjo And Buhari While Commissioning Warri Refinery In 1978 (Photo) by jpphilips(m): 4:14pm On Feb 08, 2015
Rad1cal:

Pure nonsence post. you are one of those scoundrels who chastise Jona for completing abandoned projects started by previous admins.

Buhari did not complete an abandoned Refinery project, go to WRCN website to learn what Buhari did, before coming here to make a mess of what is left of your pathetic education, if you had any.
Re: Obasanjo And Buhari While Commissioning Warri Refinery In 1978 (Photo) by MONITZ: 5:47pm On Feb 08, 2015
brownlord:

Wow, few years to come Shekau will be a blessing in disguise to some folks.

The same OBJ that served 8 years without nothing to show and was aiming 3rd term lobbying the legislators with billions or the same OBJ that ceded bakassi to Cameroon, or the same OBJ that used Operation feed the nation to scam Nigerians and turn it to his private farm?

What a country

1 million likes for you........this comment of yours shows that you are one those few elements who still reason with their brains unlike majority that exhibit the band wagon effect,they do not reason and research on their own but are quick to latch onto any political statement that is trending without verifying the authenticity of such and the nature of the person making such comments.Nigerians have very short memories,the very moment a politician decamps to the A.P.C,he automatically becomes a ''progressive''not minding the fact that all politicians are the same and belong to either side of the same coin.

The same O.B.J that wanted a third term through the back door is now a messiah to Nigerians,when he was in power he did not tolerate anybody criticizing his government and nobody dared to do one-tenth of the rubbish he has done to JONA simply because the president is a complete gentle man,this same sanctimonious attitude was the reason ABACHA jailed him.
Re: Obasanjo And Buhari While Commissioning Warri Refinery In 1978 (Photo) by Rad1cal: 7:58pm On Feb 08, 2015
jpphilips:

Buhari did not complete an abandoned Refinery project, go to WRCN website to learn what Buhari did, before coming here to make a mess of what is left of your pathetic education, if you had any.

The processes to build those refineries were already in motion before buhari tenure. in the same vein you all claim Jona recent gains in infrastructure were an offshoot of Lord Lugard plans.

nonsense hypocrite like you.
Re: Obasanjo And Buhari While Commissioning Warri Refinery In 1978 (Photo) by jpphilips(m): 3:03pm On Feb 10, 2015
Rad1cal:

The processes to build those refineries were already in motion before buhari tenure. in the same vein you all claim Jona recent gains in infrastructure were an offshoot of Lord Lugard plans.

nonsense hypocrite like you.

while responding to you, my greatest fear is that you are a Nigerian, but assuming you are human, you should know that 1975 was awarding the contract and procurement, 1976-78 was when the actual construction was done, now do you know what Buhari did?
Re: Obasanjo And Buhari While Commissioning Warri Refinery In 1978 (Photo) by Rad1cal: 1:58pm On Feb 13, 2015
jpphilips:

while responding to you, my greatest fear is that you are a Nigerian, but assuming you are human, you should know that 1975 was awarding the contract and procurement, 1976-78 was when the actual construction was done, now do you know what Buhari did?

so awarding contracts and procurement are not part of the processes i mentioned.

Buhari or not, those refineries will still be in place. Stop the hypocrisy of giving kudos to Buhari for feats initiated by his previous admins while foolishly blaming Jona for similar successes.

your hypocrisy is nauseating.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abba Kyari (Police) Wikipedia Profile, Biography & Age / Buhari Orders EFCC To Probe Ex Service Chiefs,Serving & Former Military Leaders / Buhari: "Leave Nigeria If You Have Another Country"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.