Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

Rubey Is Officially The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland(prove me wrong) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rubey Is Officially The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland(prove me wrong) (7786 Views)

Signs Your Relationship Is Over Before It Is Officially Over / See Picture Of The World's Least Sexiest Girl / A Note To Rubey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Rubey Is Officially The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland(prove me wrong) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 05, 2015
Nneka123:
make i laugh grin grin grin
And might I ask why this seems to be funny to you?
Re: Rubey Is Officially The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland(prove me wrong) by bomasek(m): 2:03pm On Feb 05, 2015
Nneka123:
wasn't it yesterday? ooops! i missed the show tongue
Even ya likes don almost reach 200,na wa o. Blind thirsty niggas
Re: Rubey Is Officially The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland(prove me wrong) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 05, 2015
natureboy50:

And might I ask why this seems to be funny to you?
shut up!!. don't quote me ever!. you think this is funny, huh?
Re: Rubey Is Officially The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland(prove me wrong) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 05, 2015
bomasek:
Even ya likes don almost reach 200,na wa o. Blind thirsty niggas
ezi! get out!
Re: Rubey Is Officially The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland(prove me wrong) by Equado(m): 2:04pm On Feb 05, 2015
khia:

LMAO grin grin grin

Rubey is writing all this stuff about his/herself.
I think our minds are synchronised,this Rubey is fraudulent fraud!!!

1 Like

Re: Rubey Is Officially The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland(prove me wrong) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Feb 05, 2015
kallmemrB:
I can't believe a guy could open a thread for this bullcrap.....is rubey ur fake profile?

Following (117):

Marksule(m), iamord(m), ifyn4real, danteg(m), jackpot(f), Impulse80(m), Clinton594(m), babakol(m), adamskutty(m), Harvard13, espn(m), kristein(m), kingsle66(m), Oriafo123, IAmBhijay(m), Ferdybaba(m), Eljay24(m), Chility, Mmayor(m), alpacino2014(m), profojah, akmaldini(m), Eness(m), jimmy4x(m), Noah13(m), Baba419, Elinob(m), blackchukky, Lildreezy(m), mrkay101(m), 2sExy1(m), sam13(m), internetpirate, dasphinx1(m), flaws(m), mako007, Chazzyboy, ifex370(m), cassysmallz(m), akindele91(m), stanisbaratheon, benuejosh(m), rexkexmilan(m), datkoded(m), sucess001(m), joshrare(m), zeepatoprick(m), mrdheckstar(m), sexylogan(m), venomous(m), oluseyioba(m), kunlejazz(m), holyyinkus(m), shaneroberts26(m), malonephills(m), mexzysamex(m), DonX001, ogunvic41(m), kellystech(m), pathardy(m), TheRealAdonye(m), ofala(m), aro1(m), Viktoh(m), MillionDollars(m), Lawprince(m), Lekison(m), Gemc3(f), Hamatrony(m), signature2012(m), donwise1(m), segzybeez(m), Rendition(m), diara21, JESUSchoice, tesorunke, vickylinco(m), Mikelooh2(m), bayulll01(m), NellyGhenghen(m), vickertony(m), OJSENERGY(m), ceo003, LAGATA(m), modestdude(m), peteafrik88(m), JayKayMaybachz(m), Dejohnbull, Mackie1(m), jnizzle(m), Horpe23, dammywapes(m), tushd(m), kennikazi(m), charlie42(m), impetus, loftydee(m), ChynoBEATS, ikp4succes(m), joywepo, elohorayodele, toluhere(m), KGBEAST(m), mystique18(m), kpeteman(m), chuggy(m), ObieTee1(m), judedwriter(m), iampartyboy(m), bolliejay(m), OkoyeA1(m), fuckerholic(m), live4ever, theorbiters(m), emusmith(m), jacksparrow1207, Minet16(m)

If all this guyz could devote their time to follow a profile
....Pls where are the future leaders?

Are u sane? I chose to follow whoever i so desire to follow. So dnt disrespect my choice and right

2 Likes

Re: Rubey Is Officially The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland(prove me wrong) by Equado(m): 2:06pm On Feb 05, 2015
rubey:

I can't believe a lady could be this senseless undecided
and I can't believe a guy loves to be called a lady,in my opinion,you're he senseless one.
Re: Rubey Is Officially The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland(prove me wrong) by mirexxx(f): 2:06pm On Feb 05, 2015
woodboi:
@ Rubey & Natureboy50 una 2 sick... @ Natureboy50 in as much as I like ur means but d end no go make sense cos u don already bring the market come public.

Rubey I bet u are enjoying the attention, pls for our sake let's see another picture if u can pass for Tonia of Naira land... Use ur head konji don finish that dude, all those things is saying is from the connection between his brain and third leg.

Even get 100+ like... How, when & why?
keep asking undecided
i earned my likes
don't mention me again
Re: Rubey Is Officially The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland(prove me wrong) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 05, 2015
Nneka123:
wasn't it yesterday? ooops! i missed the show tongue
so u were afraid 2 comment because of bashing, God go catch u sha. grin
Re: Rubey Is Officially The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland(prove me wrong) by bomasek(m): 2:08pm On Feb 05, 2015
Nneka123:
ezi! get out!
Come in dear
Re: Rubey Is Officially The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland(prove me wrong) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Feb 05, 2015
Rextayne:
so u were afraid 2 comment because of bashing, God go catch u sha. grin
My mention button wasn't working yesterday tongue, it started working this morning , so awkward right
Re: Rubey Is Officially The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland(prove me wrong) by Equado(m): 2:09pm On Feb 05, 2015
rubey:

First it was rubey and Gflat! You guys are clueless grin
same as the person in your profile,clueless to the fact she's been impersonated.
Re: Rubey Is Officially The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland(prove me wrong) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Feb 05, 2015
Nneka123:
you're a big fool!. i need to report you for violating rule 2 on me!
u see ur life? Always acting bĂ­tchy, wat did the poor guy did for u nw dat u re insulting him?
Re: Rubey Is Officially The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland(prove me wrong) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 05, 2015
Nneka123:
shut up!!. don't quote me ever!. you think this is funny, huh?

Excuse me!!!
Who are u telling to shut up. Is it because I erroneously ( sorry I know u won't understand the meaning of the word. It means mistakenly or "by mistake) tried to exalt an ibotic, bow-legged girl like you above your mediocrity. That's why you have the guts to talk any how.

Severussnape said you were ill mannered and you have just proven not just how ill mannered you are but also how immature.
Was it not just your fellow girl,rubey who is by far more good looking and classy than you who this thread is about, that replied with maturity and respect?
Nneka please don't embarrass us Igbos.
Enu na
Re: Rubey Is Officially The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland(prove me wrong) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 05, 2015
this thread is so interesting!!!

Twaci u need to see this!!
Re: Rubey Is Officially The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland(prove me wrong) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 05, 2015
Nneka123:
My mention button wasn't working yesterday tongue, it started working this morning , so awkward right
hehehehehehehe u think i'm dat gullible 2 believe ur lies, i can read u like a novel if u dnt knw. grin
Re: Rubey Is Officially The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland(prove me wrong) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 05, 2015
natureboy50:

Excuse me!!!
Who are u telling to shut up. Is it because I erroneously ( sorry I know u won't understand the meaning of the word. It means mistakenly or "by mistake) tried to exalt an ibotic, bow-legged girl like you above your mediocrity. That's why you have the guts to talk any how.

Severussnape said you were ill mannered and you have just proven not just how ill mannered you are but also how immature.
Was it not just your fellow girl,rubey who is by far more good looking and classy than you who this thread is about, that replied with maturity and respect?
Nneka please don't embarrass us Igbos.
Enu na
chai! See finishing!!! shocked
Re: Rubey Is Officially The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland(prove me wrong) by woodboi(m): 2:19pm On Feb 05, 2015
mirexxx:
keep asking undecided
i earned my likes
don't mention me again

@Mirexxx! I knw u earned dose likes, no b fight... I'm jes using u as a reference to drive my point. Rubey needs to work hard to earn more likes, cos beautiful girl grin like u will definitely overthrown her in dis game of likes.

Pls when, why & how did u earn dose likes?
Re: Rubey Is Officially The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland(prove me wrong) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Feb 05, 2015
Nneka123 dnt know what 2 say grin
Re: Rubey Is Officially The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland(prove me wrong) by mirexxx(f): 2:23pm On Feb 05, 2015
woodboi:

@! I knw u earned dose likes, no b fight... I'm jes using u as a reference to drive my point. Rubey needs to work hard to earn more likes, cos beautiful girl grin like u will definitely overthrown her in dis game of likes.

Pls when, why & how did u earn dose likes?
Re: Rubey Is Officially The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland(prove me wrong) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 05, 2015
Now this thread is getting hot!!!
Re: Rubey Is Officially The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland(prove me wrong) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 05, 2015
Nneka123:
undecided
hw old are u? undecided
Re: Rubey Is Officially The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland(prove me wrong) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 05, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Are u sane? I chose to follow whoever i so desire to follow. So dnt disrespect my choice and right
the dude is really damn crazy
Re: Rubey Is Officially The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland(prove me wrong) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 05, 2015
diddydiva:
Now this thread is getting hot!!!

since the spirit are getting involved
Re: Rubey Is Officially The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland(prove me wrong) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 05, 2015
malonephills:
since the spirit are getting involved
am not a spirit!!!

am a human being
Re: Rubey Is Officially The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland(prove me wrong) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 05, 2015
mirexxx:
okay
settled cheesy

wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

How Can You Tell If A Girl Has Just Had Sex? / Will Your Family Accept This Lady To Be Your Wife? (photos) / Guys And Their Lies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.