Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

Rubey Is Officially The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland(prove me wrong) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rubey Is Officially The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland(prove me wrong) (7781 Views)

Signs Your Relationship Is Over Before It Is Officially Over / See Picture Of The World's Least Sexiest Girl / A Note To Rubey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Rubey Is Officially The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland(prove me wrong) by Nobody: 11:11am On Feb 05, 2015
natureboy50:

Please rubey, you don't have to display your obvious virtues of modesty and humility.
You are the prettiest girl I have seen on nairaland and I am not going to hide my opinion. I don't care if people insult or bash me, I will still stick to my belief.

Do I have a say to that? smiley
Re: Rubey Is Officially The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland(prove me wrong) by mencade4: 11:13am On Feb 05, 2015
Rextayne:
dat guy nah correct mugu, ebi lyk sey dem dey use him destiny they play basketball 4 villa.
hahahaha.......no be small thing oooo
Re: Rubey Is Officially The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland(prove me wrong) by khia: 11:13am On Feb 05, 2015
natureboy50:
In life we as humans are liable to make mistakes and yesterday I fell a victim of such when I referred to nneka123 as the sexiest girl on nairaland.
One thing I have noticed through experience, stories and observational survey through history is that through mistakes, one could discover great spectacles of nature.

Yesterday I discovered a gem, a wonder to social media and above all a beauty indeed.
She is rubey. She is by far the prettiest babe on nairaland.
Yesterday I was insulted for sharing my opinion, which I believe is my fundamental human right. We leave in a democratic society for crying out loud.
Rubey is the hottest of all females on nairaland and that's my opinion.

The smile that graces her perfectly formed face is just so adorable. She is an epitome of beauty at its finest. She is the perfect exemplary showcase of the beauty of African women.
The masterclass construction of her gorgeously shaped body is really a sight to behold and to cherish
And I say this with all sincerity that this girl is by far the most beautiful Nigerian that I have seen on any social media platform

http://nairaland.com/rubey

LMAO grin grin grin

Rubey is writing all this stuff about his/herself.

5 Likes

Re: Rubey Is Officially The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland(prove me wrong) by Nobody: 11:14am On Feb 05, 2015
rubey:

Do I have a say to that? smiley

Sorry cutie, I didn't get what you wrote
Re: Rubey Is Officially The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland(prove me wrong) by Nobody: 11:19am On Feb 05, 2015
khia:

LMAO grin grin grin

What do you mean? I am the Op?
Re: Rubey Is Officially The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland(prove me wrong) by Ayo199(m): 11:23am On Feb 05, 2015
Op..wat do u want her to do?
Re: Rubey Is Officially The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland(prove me wrong) by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 05, 2015
rubey:

maybe undecided fakee
Re: Rubey Is Officially The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland(prove me wrong) by Nobody: 11:27am On Feb 05, 2015
natureboy50:

I want to object to your views
Re: Rubey Is Officially The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland(prove me wrong) by Nobody: 11:29am On Feb 05, 2015
mencade4:
hahahaha.......no be small thing oooo
walai sum guys re just so pathetic n immarture.
Re: Rubey Is Officially The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland(prove me wrong) by khia: 11:29am On Feb 05, 2015
rubey:

So you are Natureboy?
Re: Rubey Is Officially The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland(prove me wrong) by Nobody: 11:30am On Feb 05, 2015
natureboy50:
In life we as humans are liable to make mistakes and yesterday I fell a victim of such when I referred to nneka123 as the sexiest girl on nairaland.
One thing I have noticed through experience, stories and observational survey through history is that through mistakes, one could discover great spectacles of nature.

Yesterday I discovered a gem, a wonder to social media and above all a beauty indeed.
Yesterday I was insulted for sharing my opinion, which I believe is my fundamental human right. We leave in a democratic society for crying out loud.

The smile that graces her perfectly formed face is just so adorable. She is an epitome of beauty at its finest. She is the perfect exemplary showcase of the beauty of African women.
The masterclass construction of her gorgeously shaped body is really a sight to behold and to cherish
And I say this with all sincerity that this girl is by far the most beautiful Nigerian that I have seen on any social media platform

http://nairaland.com/rubey
I can't believe a guy could open a thread for this bullcrap.....is rubey ur fake profile?

Following (117):

Marksule(m), iamord(m), ifyn4real, danteg(m), jackpot(f), Impulse80(m), Clinton594(m), babakol(m), adamskutty(m), Harvard13, espn(m), kristein(m), kingsle66(m), Oriafo123, IAmBhijay(m), Ferdybaba(m), Eljay24(m), Chility, Mmayor(m), alpacino2014(m), profojah, akmaldini(m), Eness(m), jimmy4x(m), Noah13(m), Baba419, Elinob(m), blackchukky, Lildreezy(m), mrkay101(m), 2sExy1(m), sam13(m), internetpirate, dasphinx1(m), flaws(m), mako007, Chazzyboy, ifex370(m), cassysmallz(m), akindele91(m), stanisbaratheon, benuejosh(m), rexkexmilan(m), datkoded(m), sucess001(m), joshrare(m), zeepatoprick(m), mrdheckstar(m), sexylogan(m), venomous(m), oluseyioba(m), kunlejazz(m), holyyinkus(m), shaneroberts26(m), malonephills(m), mexzysamex(m), DonX001, ogunvic41(m), kellystech(m), pathardy(m), TheRealAdonye(m), ofala(m), aro1(m), Viktoh(m), MillionDollars(m), Lawprince(m), Lekison(m), Gemc3(f), Hamatrony(m), signature2012(m), donwise1(m), segzybeez(m), Rendition(m), diara21, JESUSchoice, tesorunke, vickylinco(m), Mikelooh2(m), bayulll01(m), NellyGhenghen(m), vickertony(m), OJSENERGY(m), ceo003, LAGATA(m), modestdude(m), peteafrik88(m), JayKayMaybachz(m), Dejohnbull, Mackie1(m), jnizzle(m), Horpe23, dammywapes(m), tushd(m), kennikazi(m), charlie42(m), impetus, loftydee(m), ChynoBEATS, ikp4succes(m), joywepo, elohorayodele, toluhere(m), KGBEAST(m), mystique18(m), kpeteman(m), chuggy(m), ObieTee1(m), judedwriter(m), iampartyboy(m), bolliejay(m), OkoyeA1(m), fuckerholic(m), live4ever, theorbiters(m), emusmith(m), jacksparrow1207, Minet16(m)

If all this guyz could devote their time to follow a profile
....Pls where are the future leaders?

3 Likes

Re: Rubey Is Officially The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland(prove me wrong) by Fatalveli(m): 11:31am On Feb 05, 2015
rubey:

Well you could at least drop him your digits, show the poor boy some love.
Re: Rubey Is Officially The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland(prove me wrong) by Nobody: 11:31am On Feb 05, 2015
natureboy50:

LMAO..see d nigga forming mr nice guy. cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Rubey Is Officially The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland(prove me wrong) by Nobody: 11:34am On Feb 05, 2015
rubey:

Re: Rubey Is Officially The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland(prove me wrong) by Nobody: 11:34am On Feb 05, 2015
rubey:

I have noticed throughout history that great artistes normally didn't believe that their works were as good as they turned out to be
I believe its so in your case. You have every right to object to my notion.
Maybe you should take another look at the amount of likes you have on your profile pic.
You are one gorgeous looking young lady and no body can deny that
Re: Rubey Is Officially The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland(prove me wrong) by Nobody: 11:36am On Feb 05, 2015
khia:

LMAO grin grin grin

Very good observation, i think you are right and it's a guy behind both accounts too
Re: Rubey Is Officially The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland(prove me wrong) by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 05, 2015
khia:

So you are Natureboy?

I can't believe a lady could be this senseless undecided
Re: Rubey Is Officially The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland(prove me wrong) by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 05, 2015
natureboy50:

Hmmmmn!
This is flattering! tongue
Re: Rubey Is Officially The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland(prove me wrong) by bomasek(m): 11:42am On Feb 05, 2015
Rubey n nature boy; one n same

1 Like

Re: Rubey Is Officially The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland(prove me wrong) by lordthree(m): 11:42am On Feb 05, 2015
rubey:

Hmmmmn!
any girl that finds this flattering is just fake profile

2 Likes

Re: Rubey Is Officially The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland(prove me wrong) by khia: 11:44am On Feb 05, 2015
rubey:

I can't believe a lady could be this senseless undecided

I can't believe that you could be so naive to think anyone would fall for this. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Rubey Is Officially The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland(prove me wrong) by Nobody: 11:45am On Feb 05, 2015
natureboy50:

The masterclass construction of her gorgeously shaped body

Stop there! Gorgeously shaped body? Pix of the body or.... you know now?

1 Like

Re: Rubey Is Officially The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland(prove me wrong) by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 05, 2015
rubey:

Hmmmmn!

Please sunshine, I am not trying to flatter you in any way
Popular blogs and entertainment websites both in Nigeria and abroad often times make charts where they list the best individuals in certain areas.
I think that's exactly similar to what I just did. I put you as the number 1 because I weighed different criteria and had no doubt whatsoever that you are the best.
Re: Rubey Is Officially The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland(prove me wrong) by khia: 11:47am On Feb 05, 2015
cloudyskyglind:

Very good observation, i think you are right and it's a guy behind both accounts too

I think so too, very desperate for attention.

1 Like

Re: Rubey Is Officially The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland(prove me wrong) by Nobody: 11:47am On Feb 05, 2015
bomasek:
Rubey n nature boy; one n same

First it was rubey and Gflat! You guys are clueless grin
Re: Rubey Is Officially The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland(prove me wrong) by Trending(m): 11:47am On Feb 05, 2015
op dis Ur uncle jazz strong o
.which villa u com from?

1 Like

Re: Rubey Is Officially The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland(prove me wrong) by warripekin(m): 11:48am On Feb 05, 2015
rubey:

Hmmmmn!
Dey there dey call am flattery mean while d bobo dey take style dey negotiate ur congo. To shine am na another thing.
Re: Rubey Is Officially The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland(prove me wrong) by Nobody: 11:49am On Feb 05, 2015
natureboy50:

Please sunshine, I am not trying to flatter you in any way
Popular blogs and entertainment websites both in Nigeria and abroad often times make charts where they list the best individuals in certain areas.
I think that's exactly similar to what I just did. I put you as the number 1 because I weighed different criteria and had no doubt whatsoever that you are the best.

I might be fake you know tongue
Re: Rubey Is Officially The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland(prove me wrong) by bomasek(m): 11:54am On Feb 05, 2015
rubey:

First it was rubey and Gflat! You guys are clueless grin
y don't u change ya DP,let's see if u r all what he described
Re: Rubey Is Officially The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland(prove me wrong) by Nobody: 11:55am On Feb 05, 2015
rubey:

I won't excuse the fact that you might be fake. Although I don't believe that you are.
The thing is, the damsel whose picture is on the profile is the person I am referring to as sexy and you and I know that its you.

By the way don't mind this ladies saying rubbish, I think its obvious that they are just envious of your scintillating good looks.
Re: Rubey Is Officially The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland(prove me wrong) by ameer2: 11:56am On Feb 05, 2015
natureboy50:

I have noticed throughout history that great artistes normally didn't believe that their works were as good as they turned out to be
I believe its so in your case. You have every right to object to my notion.
Maybe you should take another look at the amount of likes you have on your profile pic.
You are one gorgeous looking young lady and no body can deny that
My broda i tink u nid to vizit A.B.U zaria,ur tinkin faculty wil change drastically wen u c thousands of ladies dat re far more cute dan her.
Re: Rubey Is Officially The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland(prove me wrong) by Trending(m): 11:58am On Feb 05, 2015
rubey:

@natureboy50 d runs na by force??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Exposed : Shocking Fact About Nairaland's Lalasticlala "( Screenshots) / I And My Friends Used To Laugh At Him During NYSC, Lady Shares Her Pre Wedding P / Help I Am Dying Of High Libido Nairalander Shouts out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.