Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

Rubey Is Officially The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland(prove me wrong) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rubey Is Officially The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland(prove me wrong) (7783 Views)

Signs Your Relationship Is Over Before It Is Officially Over / See Picture Of The World's Least Sexiest Girl / A Note To Rubey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Rubey Is Officially The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland(prove me wrong) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Feb 05, 2015
lordthree:

how are you so sure this Nneka123 is even a girl.. the f on monikers doesnt always mean its really a girl behind the account
And he even sent me a pm cry see your yeye for ground
Re: Rubey Is Officially The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland(prove me wrong) by Trending(m): 3:10pm On Feb 05, 2015
Nneka123:
And he even sent me a pm cry see your yeye for ground
ROTF
Re: Rubey Is Officially The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland(prove me wrong) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Feb 05, 2015
lordthree:

well i can tell a lot from how illmannered you are.
I see... does that make sense? no!
Re: Rubey Is Officially The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland(prove me wrong) by lordthree(m): 3:12pm On Feb 05, 2015
Nneka123:
When i first joined this forum, i was not rude, dem boys made me rude. they started calling me fake and a dude, so what do you except? i should sit and chill over the situation? nah! i don't think so! no one will objectify me on this forum
a lot of people have been deceived so lets just say its just guys being careful.. the way you talk spewing insults at guys who are probably older than you makes you come off as a guy

if you really aren't a guy then put all the rumours to rest and do the needful, snap a picture with you holding a piece of paper with your moniker written
Re: Rubey Is Officially The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland(prove me wrong) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 05, 2015
Nneka123:
When i first joined this forum, i was not rude, dem boys made me rude. they started calling me fake and a dude, so what do you except? i should sit and chill over the situation? nah! i don't think so! no one will objectify me on this forum

Although what they did by calling you and impersonator and a guy is not right, but it isn't enough to justify your reason to act rudely.
Nne you can be better
Re: Rubey Is Officially The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland(prove me wrong) by pasqal09: 3:14pm On Feb 05, 2015
Since you guys have decided to turn this into a brawl, I'm shutting the thread down

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Man Cuts Off Wife’s Head After DNA Test Proved He Is'nt The Father Of His 6 Kids / Men, If You Notice This Things In Your Woman, Leave Her. / My Babe Went For Her Youth Service Corp Today And Promise Never To Cheat (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.