Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

Rubey Is Officially The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland(prove me wrong) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rubey Is Officially The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland(prove me wrong) (7782 Views)

Signs Your Relationship Is Over Before It Is Officially Over / See Picture Of The World's Least Sexiest Girl / A Note To Rubey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Rubey Is Officially The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland(prove me wrong) by eph12(m): 2:29pm On Feb 05, 2015
grin
Re: Rubey Is Officially The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland(prove me wrong) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 05, 2015
natureboy50:

Why are you trying so hard to showcase your obvious high level of childishness and immaturity undecided
you and i who is immature? check your profile, and the topics you have created so far. That's immaturity right there!

1 Like

Re: Rubey Is Officially The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland(prove me wrong) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 05, 2015
What is going on recently on the romance thread. Is there no insightful topic 2 discuss on rather dan this?

Yesterday it was Nneka, today Rubie, tomorrow....?

Hehehe NL ladies are in trouble oo.
Re: Rubey Is Officially The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland(prove me wrong) by Trending(m): 2:33pm On Feb 05, 2015
Nneka123:
you and i who is immature? check your profile, and the topics you have created so far. That's immaturity right there!
y waste ur time exchanging words with this jamb candidate?? common bounce!!!! don't let him spoil Ur mood... its obvious who d kid is..he is not worth Ur time
Re: Rubey Is Officially The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland(prove me wrong) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Feb 05, 2015
Nneka123:

Gosh!!!
And to think I adored someone like you. The thought of it makes me want to puke.
Your conversational skill is zero
Your etiquette is zero
Your attitude is zero
I hope this is not how you are in real life. If not, *sighs*
God help the men out there

1 Like

Re: Rubey Is Officially The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland(prove me wrong) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 05, 2015
natureboy50:

Excuse me!!!
Who are u telling to shut up. Is it because I erroneously ( sorry I know u won't understand the meaning of the word. It means mistakenly or "by mistake) tried to exalt an ibotic, bow-legged girl like you above your mediocrity. That's why you have the guts to talk any how.

Severussnape said you were ill mannered and you have just proven not just how ill mannered you are but also how immature.
Was it not just your fellow girl,rubey who is by far more good looking and classy than you who this thread is about, that replied with maturity and respect?
Nneka please don't embarrass us Igbos.
Enu na

You have no shame. With this sort of unstable mind, what is the assurance that you won't laterlabel this thread a mistake thereby embarrassing rubey the same way you have shamelessly embarrassed Nneka123?

If I were a MOD, I should ban you for 300 years.

2 Likes

Re: Rubey Is Officially The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland(prove me wrong) by mytime24(f): 2:38pm On Feb 05, 2015
Guyz re xposin their ynash like bukari cert. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Rubey Is Officially The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland(prove me wrong) by Twaci(f): 2:39pm On Feb 05, 2015
diddydiva:
this thread is so interesting!!!

Twaci u need to see this!!
Omo this is interesting! shocked

Diva come and sit beside me jaawe *points to ma kingsized sofa* let us the ugly ones enjoy this show. I brought popcorn and fanta.....hope u like fanta....
Re: Rubey Is Officially The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland(prove me wrong) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 05, 2015
Trending:
y waste ur time exchanging words with this jamb candidate?? common bounce!!!! don't let him spoil Ur mood... its obvious who d kid is..he is not worth Ur time
hehe, thanks! grin. this made my day smiley

1 Like

Re: Rubey Is Officially The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland(prove me wrong) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 05, 2015
diddydiva:

am not a spirit!!!

am a human being
I didn't call one and why did you think you're the one I'm refering to, however if you aint fake upload your pishaw..

Admin made provitional space since they know it neccesary
Re: Rubey Is Officially The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland(prove me wrong) by chuckdee4(m): 2:40pm On Feb 05, 2015
Oga Natureboy, don't you have anything to do with your time, 2 similar topics in the space of a few days
Re: Rubey Is Officially The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland(prove me wrong) by woodboi(m): 2:44pm On Feb 05, 2015
Nneka123:
hehe, thanks! grin. this made my day smiley

So dis post have a say in your day? My friend u don't have a day... Pls go back to bed!
Re: Rubey Is Officially The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland(prove me wrong) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Feb 05, 2015
woodboi:

So dis post have a say in your day? My friend u don't have a day... Pls go back to bed!
who is this one?
Re: Rubey Is Officially The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland(prove me wrong) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 05, 2015
SeverusSnape:

I told you bro...this is sure going to back fire
That girl is a twerp. She's definitely a disgrace to Igbos; I said this to her once.
Nneka123, I don't blame you for your bitchyness. angry
guy! I expect you to add smooth thought in this matter.....

Abeg no spoil market

Op makes this thread as compliment to rubey I don't know why are you turning here to fighting zone nawa oooo
Re: Rubey Is Officially The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland(prove me wrong) by lordthree(m): 2:49pm On Feb 05, 2015
Nneka123:
shut up!!. don't quote me ever!. you think this is funny, huh?
very unlady like.. yeye dey smell
Re: Rubey Is Officially The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland(prove me wrong) by woodboi(m): 2:49pm On Feb 05, 2015
Nneka123:
who is this one?

Mr Who... Ur local government chairman! Forming posh on nairalnad, u most belong to the Ibru's FAM!
Re: Rubey Is Officially The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland(prove me wrong) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Feb 05, 2015
woodboi:

Mr Who... Ur local government chairman! Forming posh on nairalnad, u most belong to the Ibru's FAM!
yawns. boring. lipsrsealed
Re: Rubey Is Officially The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland(prove me wrong) by SeverusSnape(m): 2:54pm On Feb 05, 2015
malonephills:
guy! I expect you to add smooth thought in this matter.....

Abeg no spoil market

Op makes this thread as compliment to rubey I don't know why are you turning here to fighting zone nawa oooo
Smooth thought... Do you know who this girl is?.
Brother, you will soon discover. Just like the OP did
Re: Rubey Is Officially The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland(prove me wrong) by woodboi(m): 2:55pm On Feb 05, 2015
Nneka123:
yawns. boring. lipsrsealed

Is dat ur best *Yimu*

Check! B4 u 1st gift of Nokia touch, I've been using Naira land. So baby girl grow up!
Re: Rubey Is Officially The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland(prove me wrong) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Feb 05, 2015
woodboi:

Is dat ur best *Yimu*

Check! B4 u 1st gift of Nokia touch, I've been using Naira land. So baby girl grow up!
old man, bye! you sicken me to the core. Enjoy the thread while it last tongue *Carrysmybuttoff!
Re: Rubey Is Officially The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland(prove me wrong) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Feb 05, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Smooth thought... Do you know who this girl is?.
Brother, you will soon discover. Just like the OP did
discover Two different girl here.....and why do I need to discver em
Re: Rubey Is Officially The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland(prove me wrong) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Feb 05, 2015
Nneka123:
who is this one?
Re: Rubey Is Officially The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland(prove me wrong) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Feb 05, 2015
Nneka123:
who is this one?

I have gone through this thread and I have found it to be really hilarious. The humor kind of helps to calm us Nigerians down a bit.
I have also noticed how surprisingly rude and disrespectful you are miss Nneka. A beautiful girl like you should not degrade herself by being so impolite to others.
I think you should work on your attitude. Its not something to write home about.
Re: Rubey Is Officially The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland(prove me wrong) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Feb 05, 2015
Nature boy take it easy and stop the unnecessary argument. U are a man and ignore any insults thrown @ u.

Nneka u are a beautiful lady. Take it cool gurl. What sustain humans @ d top is not beauty but good attitude. Gurl just take it easy.
Re: Rubey Is Officially The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland(prove me wrong) by lordthree(m): 3:02pm On Feb 05, 2015
smartshadow:

I have gone through this thread and I have found it to be really hilarious. The humor kind of helps to calm us Nigerians down a bit.
I have also noticed how surprisingly rude and disrespectful you are miss Nneka. A beautiful girl like you should degrade herself by being so
how are you so sure this Nneka123 is even a girl.. the f on monikers doesnt always mean its really a girl behind the account
Re: Rubey Is Officially The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland(prove me wrong) by woodboi(m): 3:04pm On Feb 05, 2015
Nneka123:
old man, bye! you sicken me to the core. Enjoy the thread while it last tongue *Carrysmybuttoff!

ChickenHead! U know I laff wen I see a toddler use the word old to ease his/her pain, cos it sounds as if d last minute just make dem younger... I pray to grow and b identify as old in life, but I can't say same for u judging from d sound of ur whouped as*
Re: Rubey Is Officially The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland(prove me wrong) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 05, 2015
lordthree:

how are you so sure this Nneka123 is even a girl.. the f on monikers doesnt always mean its really a girl behind the account
please do you have a prove? undecided pokenoser!
Re: Rubey Is Officially The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland(prove me wrong) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 05, 2015
smartshadow:

I have also noticed how surprisingly rude and disrespectful you are miss Nneka. A beautiful girl like you should not degrade herself by being so impolite to others.
I think you should work on your attitude. Its not something to write home about.
When i first joined this forum, i was not rude, dem boys made me rude. they started calling me fake and a dude, so what do you except? i should sit and chill over the situation? nah! i don't think so! no one will objectify me on this forum
Re: Rubey Is Officially The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland(prove me wrong) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 05, 2015
woodboi:

ChickenHead! U know I laff wen I see a toddler use the word old to ease his/her pain, cos it sounds as if d last minute just make dem younger... I pray to grow and b identify as old in life, but I can't say same for u judging from d sound of u whouped as*
You seriously need to be deported from this forum, you are a total disgrace to it lipsrsealed
Re: Rubey Is Officially The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland(prove me wrong) by lordthree(m): 3:08pm On Feb 05, 2015
Nneka123:
please do you have a prove? undecided pokenoser!
well i can tell a lot from how illmannered you are.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Men, If You Notice This Things In Your Woman, Leave Her. / Photos Of A Curvy Lady That Got People Talking / Man Cuts Off Wife’s Head After DNA Test Proved He Is'nt The Father Of His 6 Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.