Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Can You Control Who You Fall In Love With? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Control Who You Fall In Love With? (3596 Views)

10 Photos That Will Make You Fall In Love Again / Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? / Ladies How Do You Control Your Guy In A Situation Of Konji? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Control Who You Fall In Love With? by Nobody: 2:08am On Dec 31, 2008
T_bag:

@ Toyin

I was kidding. . . . .
do I need to tell you that you are my no 1 and only? undecided

Love cannot be defined universally. That's the reason shakespear will give his and T-bag will give his too. . .
Love is an emotion ,this is a fact. . . .another fact is that emotion is as a result of what we feel or sense. . . .
in addition, it is also a fact that what we feel or sense. . . .are in our environment and what we believe in. . . .
A fact also is that beliefs and environment changes and I guess this accounts for people saying that,there is a thin line between love and hate.

Things around us can change.
Did you get the logic am trying to construct here?
Lol, you berra be kidding tongue

haaaaaaaaaa!! you make love so complicated!! but I got ya, I got ya wink

Trust me, there's a thin line between love and hate grin grin grin funny how easy it can break from just a word or event tongue
Re: Can You Control Who You Fall In Love With? by Tbag5: 5:24pm On Dec 31, 2008
Trust me love is more complicated than the US Economy now.

We all need to know that we are humans and prone to errors. . .that way, we tolerate and forgive ourselves more. . .
then. . .perhaps. . .maybe "love" can last much more longer.
Re: Can You Control Who You Fall In Love With? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 31, 2008
WHERE ARE YOU GOING TO?
WHY DOES HATE LAST LONGER THEN?

Afternoon sweetie kiss kiss kiss
Re: Can You Control Who You Fall In Love With? by Tbag5: 4:31pm On Jan 01, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

WHERE ARE YOU GOING TO?
WHY DOES HATE LAST LONGER THEN?

Afternoon sweetie kiss kiss kiss

Is this for me?. . . .
Well, if yes. . .am not too sure of why hate last much more. . . . .
but I guess its because hate is like a concluding shade of emotion. . . .
its like the worst we feel for someone and we tend not to expect anymore and at most times we neglect pple we hate.

This is unlike "love". . .when we fall in love, we are expectant of the happy ending like we are made to believe and at most times, our expectations are not met.

Am going no where, except you take my hands and lead me somewhere. . . . . tongue
Re: Can You Control Who You Fall In Love With? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 01, 2009
Lol!! Happy new year to you, sweetie kiss kiss

hmmm, seems like you know a few things abt love and hate that I don't tongue

Of course I'll take your hands. . . .to church to pray kiss kiss grin grin
Re: Can You Control Who You Fall In Love With? by Tbag5: 4:54pm On Jan 01, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

Lol!! Happy new year to you, sweetie kiss kiss

hmmm, seems like you know a few things about love and hate that I don't tongue

Of course I'll take your hands. . . .to church to pray kiss kiss grin grin

Well, I aint gat nada about the 2. . .its just that I get to see the two emotions deeply than most people. . . .
I try as much as possible to understand human and behaviors. . . .
I read so much about PR and civics. . .guess I dont have to tell you am into psychology and philosophy. . .also, arts and music. . .all these gives deeper understanding to what we feel at various times.
and "YES U CAN". . . .to understanding it too

Common. . .must good women sound like my mum?. . .
Hell no to you taking me to church. . . .except you taking me there to put a ring on my finger. . . . tongue

Guess what, when my mum called to say happy new year to me. . .she promised to call me on monday at abt 6pm in the evening (NJ time) and made me promise to pick it. . . .

You know what she wannna do?. . . .she's gonnna have her pastor pray for me. . .lol
I acted like I dont knw what she wanna do. grin
Re: Can You Control Who You Fall In Love With? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 01, 2009
T_bag:

Well, I aint gat nada about the 2its just that I get to see the two emotions deeply than most people. . . .
I try as much as possible to understand human and behaviors. . . .
I read so much about PR and civicsguess I don't have to tell you am into psychology and philosophyalso, arts and musicall these gives deeper understanding to what we feel at various times.
and "YES U CAN". . . .to understanding it too

Lol, I think Love and Hate are the strongest of emotions, emotions that I prefer not to associate with or understand.

Do I need to understand why someone hates me? Well, yes,but do I care? no.
I can consciously admit that (off of NL) I don't give anybody any reason to hate me. I'm a woman of peace.
But if you decide to hate me, mehn, na your own wahala. Because really, I don't care.
But if I did do something, and if it was my fault, I'll try to understand the fundamental reason for hating me. Apologise, etc. grin grin

T_bag:

Commonmust good women sound like my mum?. . .
Hell no to you taking me to church. . . .except you taking me there to put a ring on my finger. . . . tongue

Guess what, when my mum called to say happy new year to meshe promised to call me on monday at about 6pm in the evening (NJ time) and made me promise to pick it. . . .

You know what she wannna do?. . . .she's gonnna have her pastor pray for melol
I acted like I don't knw what she want to do. grin
I'd take this as a compliment kiss kiss

LOL, why were you acting? You don't want her to pray for you ni?
Why won't you let me take you to church? you dey fear the holy ghost power? shocked shocked shocked

You reminded me of the incident between my aunt and my grandma. grin grin grin My grandma begged my aunt to see her (grandma) pastor. But my aunt thought he was a phony pastor so she said she wasn't going cheesy My grandma kept begging and was like "I won't eat if you don't go". lol, those two are so funny when they start arguing sha. love them kiss kiss
Re: Can You Control Who You Fall In Love With? by Tbag5: 5:39pm On Jan 01, 2009
Let me tell you what happened when I went with my mum to see one of her pastors. . . .
Firstly, you need to understand who my mum is. . .she owns a private group of schools in Lagos and hence, has a lot of pastors around her. . .most of them are parents also just trying to seek comfy zones in the school.

Now she forced my to this church. . .it was on a saturday. . .I had to cancell all appointments and miss Chelsea match that very day. . .

On getting to the church, the pastor prayed for me. . . .after the prayers . . .
He sat me and my mum down and told me I should be carefull of my association. . .
that I am being invited to join a cult and that getting back to school. . .the pressure from the cultists is gonna be stronger. . . .

I was amused and just looked straight to my mother. . .she got the message.
At that time, I was almost a management staff at a bank in Nigeria. . .I've forgotten about 9ja universities. . .

He also asked me to get pens and he will pray for me.

You can imagine me making jest of my mum for a long time. . .I told my sisters and my cousin too. . .
Ever since, I have been quite skeptical about pastors my mum rolls with. . .most of em just want favors from her. . .

There was one that told me to be wary of omo pupa. . .when I was just leaving secondary school!
and omo-pupa are the bomb to moi tongue
Re: Can You Control Who You Fall In Love With? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 01, 2009
T_bag:

Let me tell you what happened when I went with my mum to see one of her pastors. . . .
Firstly, you need to understand who my mum isshe owns a private group of schools in Lagos and hence, has a lot of pastors around hermost of them are parents also just trying to seek comfy zones in the school.

Now she forced my to this churchit was on a saturdayI had to cancell all appointments and miss Chelsea match that very day. . .

On getting to the church, the pastor prayed for me. . . .after the prayers . . .
He sat me and my mum down and told me I should be carefull of my association. . .
that I am being invited to join a cult and that getting back to schoolthe pressure from the cultists is going to be stronger. . . .

I was amused and just looked straight to my mothershe got the message.
At that time, I was almost a management staff at a bank in NigeriaI've forgotten about Nigeria universities. . .

He also asked me to get pens and he will pray for me.

You can imagine me making jest of my mum for a long timeI told my sisters and my cousin too. . .
Ever since, I have been quite skeptical about pastors my mum rolls withmost of em just want favors from her. . .

There was one that told me to be wary of omo pupawhen I was just leaving secondary school!
and omo-pupa are the bomb to moi tongue
LOL, tis was funny cheesy grin cheesy
I had a pastor warn me of "tasting the salad", w/e that means undecided
Lol, I seriously dnt trust naija pastors anymore. embarassed embarassed cry cry

Hmm, I rem. that song:

Omo pupa o o
omo rere
omo pupa o o
omo rere

cheesy cheesy stanza from "omo tun tun" song tongue

So na omo pupa dey jolo to you? embarassed Not us omo dudu cry cry
Re: Can You Control Who You Fall In Love With? by Busybody2(f): 6:00pm On Jan 01, 2009
@ Topic

Yes, I have controlled and conditioned myself to only fall in love with millionaires wink (£/$ only please apply) cool

Hiya Ebony, happy new year kiss
Re: Can You Control Who You Fall In Love With? by Tbag5: 6:01pm On Jan 01, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

LOL, tis was funny cheesy grin cheesy
I had a pastor warn me of "tasting the salad", w/e that means :-\
Lol, I seriously dnt trust naija pastors anymore. embarassed embarassed cry cry

Hmm, I rem. that song:

Omo pupa o o
omo rere
omo pupa o o
omo rere

cheesy cheesy stanza from "omo tun tun" song tongue

So na omo pupa dey jolo to you? embarassed Not us omo dudu cry cry

This is crazy. . . .that you shouldnt taste salad?!. . . .na whaooo grin grin grin

! told me not to wear red. . .years back. . .and somehow, I bought it. I dont have any red cloting except a denim belt.

Omo pupa or not. . . .you know you are no 1 now. . . .
[s]Seriously, am getting tired of assuring you ur position oooo[/s] angry tongue

Busy_body:

@ Topic

Yes, I have controlled and conditioned myself to only fall in love with millionaires wink (£/$ only please apply) cool

Yeeh. . .see control!. . . .
longer throat shocked grin
Re: Can You Control Who You Fall In Love With? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 01, 2009
Busy_body:

@ Topic

lol, see ajebota like yourself shocked shocked So baba suwe be millionaire? no wonder tongue

Happy New year to you too o, whatever we lay our hands upon shall prosper in Jesus name o kiss kiss

T_bag:

This is crazy. . . .that you shouldnt taste salad?!. . . .na whaooo grin grin grin

! told me not to wear redyears backand somehow, I bought it. I don't have any red cloting except a denim belt.

Omo pupa or not. . . .you know you are no 1 now. . . .
[s]Seriously, am getting tired of assuring you ur position oooo[/s] angry tongue
Lol, I think "tasting salad" has another meaning to it.
Because my mom keeps brining it up undecided Like WDH?
She even told my aunt and grandma about it
Now everytime my grandma calls, she always warn me abt what the pastor told me grin grin grin grin embarassed

awwwwwwww, I be number 1 you be number 1 kiss kiss
Re: Can You Control Who You Fall In Love With? by Busybody2(f): 6:08pm On Jan 01, 2009
T_bag:

Yeehsee control!. . . .
longer throat shocked grin

Ask Toyin if i'm lying cheesy cheesy cheesy Before I met her, I would have readily married a churchrat cool She is a bad influence on me cool
Re: Can You Control Who You Fall In Love With? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 01, 2009
Busy_body:

Ask Toyin if i'm lying cheesy cheesy cheesy
Lol, you're not lying. I saw you with Bba suwe and I thought, "why", now you've answered me o tongue grin
Re: Can You Control Who You Fall In Love With? by Busybody2(f): 6:11pm On Jan 01, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

Lol, you're not lying. I saw you with Bba suwe and I thought, "why", now you've answered me o tongue grin

You see Tbag, before I met Toyin, I would have readily married a churchrat cool She is a bad influence on me cool
Re: Can You Control Who You Fall In Love With? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 01, 2009
Busy_body:

You see Tbag, before I met Toyin, I would have readily married a churchrat cool She is a bad influence on me cool
What are you trying to say? angry angry angry tongue

Plz, my love is not a millionaire o. I no be ajebota like you and Sisikill tongue tongue
Re: Can You Control Who You Fall In Love With? by Tbag5: 10:18pm On Jan 01, 2009
Busy_body:

Busy. . .please tell me some more about toyin and church rats. . . .lol
also about the baba suwe too. . . .does he wear like a thousand sweater underneath an "agbada". . .
and does he "over-crack" jokes.

*Toyinrayo:

What are you trying to say? angry angry angry tongue

Plz, my love is not a millionaire o. I no be ajebota like you and Sisikill tongue tongue

Are you implying that ajebota chics only fall for millionaires?. . . . .
No wonder that chic no even give my ass face. . . . . undecided
Re: Can You Control Who You Fall In Love With? by Nobody: 5:09am On Jan 02, 2009
T_bag:

Busyplease tell me some more about toyin and church rats. . . .lol
also about the baba suwe too. . . .does he wear like a thousand sweater underneath an "agbada". . .
and does he "over-crack" jokes.

Are you implying that ajebota chics only fall for millionaires?. . . . .
No wonder that chic no even give my ass face. . . . . undecided
LOLOL!!! You want her to lie to you? shocked shocked shocked
Don't ask her anything about me please pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee

Nah, so you've been running after ajebota chics?
Dude, no come back here to make a thread about gold diggers o
Re: Can You Control Who You Fall In Love With? by tRoOE(f): 5:22am On Jan 02, 2009
@Yes I can, my love has limit kiss
Re: Can You Control Who You Fall In Love With? by ruffrider(f): 4:08am On Jan 19, 2009
I once fell inlove with a gorrilla before. He was nice, gave me what I wanted. and could sex me like a beast, oh my gosh, may I say more?ha ha ah grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Has Any Of You Ladies Ever Wooed A Guy Before? / Who Invented The Popular Nigerian Relationship Slogan "Have You Eaten" ??? / When Your Boo Is A Fitness Coach (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.