Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,155 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Can You Control Who You Fall In Love With? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Control Who You Fall In Love With? (3603 Views)

10 Photos That Will Make You Fall In Love Again / Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? / Ladies How Do You Control Your Guy In A Situation Of Konji? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Control Who You Fall In Love With? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 30, 2008
That's what I thought, New Mexico? tongue lol, heheh, nevermind jare wink

tele tele nko? ojebi to aggravated tongue grin
Re: Can You Control Who You Fall In Love With? by Moonstone(f): 11:14pm On Dec 30, 2008
*Toyinrayo:

That's what I thought, New Mexico? tongue lol, heheh, nevermind jare wink

tele tele nko? ojebi to aggravated tongue grin
LOL - NM ke? You hate me this much. Use your imagination jare!
Enu e ti fe ooooo! Kai - do I blame this on DK
Re: Can You Control Who You Fall In Love With? by dayokanu(m): 11:15pm On Dec 30, 2008
@Moonstone,
Houston is play ground for moi.

Moonstone, There is enuff for all. Forget about the taken part Toyin too is taken but she still has a lil space for moi.

All those London NL dudes should be banned. They cant take care of j-girl who is just on a visit? How do they now hope to take GOOD care of a woman for life?

@Toyin, why not Colorado or Lousiana?
Re: Can You Control Who You Fall In Love With? by tope2000(f): 11:16pm On Dec 30, 2008
@Topic
Yes we can wink
Re: Can You Control Who You Fall In Love With? by MissyB1(m): 11:19pm On Dec 30, 2008
Toyin & Moonstone kiss kiss kiss
Sup gurls?? tongue grin
Who banned Ebony?? angry angry
Re: Can You Control Who You Fall In Love With? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Dec 30, 2008
Moonstone:

LOL - NM ke? You hate me this much. Use your imagination jare!
Enu e ti fe ooooo! Kai - do I blame this on DK
Lol, DK has been teaching me a lot of things cheesy grin cheesy
blame am jare tongue

dayokanu:

@Moonstone,

Moonstone, There is enough for all. Forget about the taken part Toyin too is taken but she still has a little space for moi.

All those London NL dudes should be banned. They can't take care of j-girl who is just on a visit? How do they now hope to take GOOD care of a woman for life?

lol, no mind her. she knows she can share her love. sharing is caring na.

Tell her oooooo, Toyin is taken tongue baby, I gotta lot of space for you smiley cheesy

4Play, her main man, should be castrated for not seeing her cry cry cry J-girl, is this how your man treats you
Re: Can You Control Who You Fall In Love With? by Moonstone(f): 11:22pm On Dec 30, 2008
dayokanu:

@Moonstone,

Moonstone, There is enough for all. Forget about the taken part Toyin too is taken but she still has a little space for moi.

All those London NL dudes should be banned. They can't take care of j-girl who is just on a visit? How do they now hope to take GOOD care of a woman for life?

Same as me - I go there at least once every month.
Oh so you want me to create space? They should not be banned, they should be given shots of testosterone. . . it's all good though, I had my daddy taking care of me.
You're smart jare. . . all the way to NM - don't mind that trouble maker.

@ topic, I'm beginning to wonder if love is that selective.

Missy B, how are you dear? I don't know why they banned my Ebony again.
Re: Can You Control Who You Fall In Love With? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 30, 2008
Missy B:

Toyin & Moonstone kiss kiss kiss
Sup gurls?? tongue grin
Who banned Ebony?? angry angry
Nobody banned me, I thought changing ID will seclude me from y'all troublemakers for a while. But I guess not grin grin
Re: Can You Control Who You Fall In Love With? by Moonstone(f): 11:23pm On Dec 30, 2008
*Toyinrayo:

J-girl, is this how your man treats you
My man treats me like Royalty o! I don't know where all these omo iya alatas are coming from.
Re: Can You Control Who You Fall In Love With? by MissyB1(m): 11:26pm On Dec 30, 2008
Moonstone:

Missy B, how are you dear? I don't know why they banned my Ebony again.
angry angry
*Toyinrayo:

Nobody banned me, I thought changing ID will seclude me from y'all troublemakers for a while. But I guess not grin grin

You sure Kan't run from me and ye know it. grin

Goodnight gurls. . . . I'm hitting the sheet.
Re: Can You Control Who You Fall In Love With? by busybein: 11:26pm On Dec 30, 2008
i dont get the qstion the OP asked  
Re: Can You Control Who You Fall In Love With? by dayokanu(m): 11:29pm On Dec 30, 2008
@Moonstone,

Baton Rouge or new orleans? Create space for moi but with Toyins approval. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Shots of testosterone would just make them grow hairs and their chest and deepen their voices cant change their attitude
Re: Can You Control Who You Fall In Love With? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Dec 30, 2008
Lol, am not hiding from you, I'd hiding fro j-girl jare.
Nighty night kiss kiss

Moonstone:

My man treats me like Royalty o! I don't know where all these omo iya alatas are coming from.
rotflmaoooooooo. . . .no be suen dey employ them? ask am grin grin
Re: Can You Control Who You Fall In Love With? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 30, 2008
dayokanu:

@Moonstone,

Baton Rouge or new orleans? Create space for moi but with Toyins approval. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Shots of testosterone would just make them grow hairs and their chest and deepen their voices can't change their attitude
ughh, how dare you entertain that thought *blows hair from face* angry angry angry angry *scolds him for a lonnnnnng period*taps ground with left foot angry angry angry
Re: Can You Control Who You Fall In Love With? by chika98: 11:34pm On Dec 30, 2008
Since when did Sillyboy aka T bag become my husband?? I thought he was our "Papa"?
Re: Can You Control Who You Fall In Love With? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 30, 2008
Since Dayokanu suspected him. play along sweetie kiss kiss grin
Re: Can You Control Who You Fall In Love With? by Moonstone(f): 11:35pm On Dec 30, 2008
Missy B:

angry angryYou sure Kan't run from me and ye know it. grin
Goodnight gurls. . . . I'm hitting the sheet.
Good night darl kiss
dayokanu:

@Moonstone,

Shots of testosterone would just make them grow hairs and their chest and deepen their voices can't change their attitude
New Orleans. Space is created based on testimonials. cheesy cheesy cheesy
It does not make them manly but it at least fools them into thinking they are men and they try to live up to what they think grin grin grin grin
Toyin, when you're doing something bad, how won't you hide from me? angry tongue
Re: Can You Control Who You Fall In Love With? by chika98: 11:37pm On Dec 30, 2008
Dayokanu? lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Control Who You Fall In Love With? by busybein: 11:37pm On Dec 30, 2008
may God have mercy on dis railway workers on dis thread

infact all of u should go get new ids cos im reporting y'all to seun,expect ur ban
Re: Can You Control Who You Fall In Love With? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Dec 30, 2008
chika98:

Dayokanu? lipsrsealed
wetin do you na tongue

busybein:

may God have mercy on this railway workers on this thread

infact all of u should go get new ids because I'm reporting y'all to seun,expect ur ban
lol, KarmaMod II. bite me tongue
Re: Can You Control Who You Fall In Love With? by chika98: 11:40pm On Dec 30, 2008
I'm sure he will ban you just for reporting the so called trailer workers grin
Re: Can You Control Who You Fall In Love With? by Moonstone(f): 11:40pm On Dec 30, 2008
chika98:

Dayokanu? lipsrsealed
They have given my Chika98 a guy for me? Na wa. shocked shocked shocked
busybein:

may God have mercy on this railway workers on this thread

infact all of u should go get new ids because I'm reporting y'all to seun,expect ur ban
Our queen of it all . . .
Re: Can You Control Who You Fall In Love With? by H2O2: 11:42pm On Dec 30, 2008
moonstone has fallen in love with my misogyny tongue
Re: Can You Control Who You Fall In Love With? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Dec 30, 2008
chika98:

I'm sure he will ban you just for reporting the so called trailer workers grin
lmao!!

reason for Ban: Snitching on your fellow derailers grin grin
Re: Can You Control Who You Fall In Love With? by chika98: 11:44pm On Dec 30, 2008
Moonstone:

They have given my Chika98 a guy for me? Na wa. shocked shocked :oOur queen of it all . . .

No mind them. Aunty, I still dey wait you embarassed wink
Re: Can You Control Who You Fall In Love With? by busybein: 11:44pm On Dec 30, 2008
ok,for that ur ip's will be banned
Re: Can You Control Who You Fall In Love With? by Moonstone(f): 12:00am On Dec 31, 2008
H2O2:

moonstone has fallen in love with my misogyny tongue
Yeah and pigs are flying vehemently all over the world smiley. So over confident.
Re: Can You Control Who You Fall In Love With? by H2O2: 12:04am On Dec 31, 2008
Hahaha grin . At least you said yeah.
Re: Can You Control Who You Fall In Love With? by Nobody: 12:05am On Dec 31, 2008
@Topic
I know I can sha, most definately
Re: Can You Control Who You Fall In Love With? by Moonstone(f): 12:10am On Dec 31, 2008
H2O2:

Hahaha grin . At least you said yeah.
Lol - you wish. I don't know why you're in a state of denial like this.
Just say you love me. . . it's much better for you okay? cheesy
At least you can't control the love when it comes to me tongue
Re: Can You Control Who You Fall In Love With? by H2O2: 12:11am On Dec 31, 2008
God commanded you to love your enemies.
Re: Can You Control Who You Fall In Love With? by Moonstone(f): 12:12am On Dec 31, 2008
H2O2:

God commanded you to love your enemies.
You are not my enemy. You are just parallel to me cos we can never agree on anything.
So have you answered the q yet or not?
Can you control how you're falling in love with Toyin? smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Men You Know Your In A Relasionship So Why / Should I Cheat? / Dear Men, See What Women Are Using To Deceive You!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.