Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,845 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Can You Control Who You Fall In Love With? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Control Who You Fall In Love With? (3593 Views)

10 Photos That Will Make You Fall In Love Again / Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? / Ladies How Do You Control Your Guy In A Situation Of Konji? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Control Who You Fall In Love With? by H2O2: 12:14am On Dec 31, 2008
I answered yes to the question. I have pushed away many girls in my lifetime.
Re: Can You Control Who You Fall In Love With? by Nobody: 12:16am On Dec 31, 2008
The day that you, sisikill, and busybody will stop bring me up when you start conversing with H202 will be the day.

Do you guys not get it

The dude has a girl at home and y'all dey fall in love with him. I can't share plzzzzzz o. tongue
Re: Can You Control Who You Fall In Love With? by Moonstone(f): 12:20am On Dec 31, 2008
*Toyinrayo:

The day that you, sisikill, and busybody will stop bring me up when you start conversing with H202 will be the day.

Do you guys not get it

The dude has a girl at home and y'all dey fall in love with him. I can't share plzzzzzz o. tongue
Whatever toyin. . . You have a man, he has a woman - perfect cover up. We know you're the woman and he's the man. Capisce!
H2O2:

I answered yes to the question. I have pushed away many girls in my lifetime.
Oh really? Love must be very easy for your type to discard then. Guys like you can push girls away in a nanosecond.
Re: Can You Control Who You Fall In Love With? by H2O2: 12:28am On Dec 31, 2008
Moonstone:

Whatever toyin. . . You have a man, he has a woman - perfect cover up. We know you're the woman and he's the man. Capisce!
grin Aje ke yesterday, omo ku leni, tani ko mo pe aje to ke yesterday lo kill omo.

Love must be very easy for your type to discard then. Guys like you can push girls away in a nanosecond.

It's a way of life wink
Re: Can You Control Who You Fall In Love With? by Nobody: 12:31am On Dec 31, 2008
w/e
Re: Can You Control Who You Fall In Love With? by Moonstone(f): 12:31am On Dec 31, 2008
H2O2:

grin Aje ke yesterday, omo ku leni, tani ko mo pe aje to ke yesterday lo kill omo.

It's a way of life wink
Aje yen o se kini kankan. Omo yen lo ku fun ara e. cheesy
It's a good way of life. . . .I'm going to bed now. By the time I wake up, you'll probably still be here trying to convince Toyin to marry you.
*she loves you though, a lil birdie told me*
Re: Can You Control Who You Fall In Love With? by dayokanu(m): 12:33am On Dec 31, 2008
New Orleans. Space is created based on testimonials.
Ask Toyin and she would tell you.
H202 are you helping me to love Toyin too?
Re: Can You Control Who You Fall In Love With? by Moonstone(f): 12:35am On Dec 31, 2008
dayokanu:

Ask Toyin and she would tell you.
H202 are you helping me to love Toyin too?
I have heard you.
As for all of you sharing Toyin, una plenty. H2O2 is the strongest contender though. smiley
Re: Can You Control Who You Fall In Love With? by Nobody: 12:38am On Dec 31, 2008
@dayo
No mind the troublemaker. Instead of quietly declaring he rlove for the bobo, she dey put my in the middle.

Infact, nobody has a piece of toyin tongue tongue

Rem., you left me for j-girl wink
Re: Can You Control Who You Fall In Love With? by Nobody: 12:40am On Dec 31, 2008
*Toyinrayo:

@dayo
No mind the troublemaker. Instead of quietly declaring he rlove for the bobo, she dey put my in the middle.

Infact, nobody has a piece of toyin tongue tongue

Rem., you left me for j-girl wink
angry angry cool
Re: Can You Control Who You Fall In Love With? by Nobody: 12:41am On Dec 31, 2008
except for you jare, ibk kiss kiss kiss grin
Re: Can You Control Who You Fall In Love With? by dayokanu(m): 12:43am On Dec 31, 2008
Noo Toyin,

I would ask you for permission. I would never do a thang behind you. Before I do any thing with j-girl, I would tell you.
Someone told me she has been with Debosky at some time. But I dont mind, we all have a past.

At j-girl, if Toyin gives me the go-ahead, who are the likely people I might have to shar you with?
Re: Can You Control Who You Fall In Love With? by Nobody: 12:43am On Dec 31, 2008
*Toyinrayo:

except for you jare, ibk kiss kiss kiss grin
now we're talkingĀ  cool
Re: Can You Control Who You Fall In Love With? by H2O2: 12:47am On Dec 31, 2008
dayo, toyin is my cousin cheesy
Re: Can You Control Who You Fall In Love With? by Nobody: 12:49am On Dec 31, 2008
dayokanu:

Noo Toyin,

I would ask you for permission. I would never do a thang behind you. Before I do any thing with j-girl, I would tell you.
Someone told me she has been with Debosky at some time. But I don't mind, we all have a past.

At j-girl, if Toyin gives me the go-ahead, who are the likely people I might have to shar you with?
Omo, she has been with debosky, 4Play, Chamotex, and brash, etc. . . .

Should I give you the go-ahead? tongue

Lol, j-girl and ibk and busybeing are okay wink
Re: Can You Control Who You Fall In Love With? by dayokanu(m): 12:59am On Dec 31, 2008
J-girl is really prolific. 4 NL dudes already and NL is even less than 4 years old!!!

Well we all have a past. I dont mind as long as Toyin approves!!!!

I heard IBK is under 18 so I am not into that oh. Ma daran si mi lorun!!!
Re: Can You Control Who You Fall In Love With? by chrissiebe(f): 1:00am On Dec 31, 2008
;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Can You Control Who You Fall In Love With? by Nobody: 1:02am On Dec 31, 2008
dayokanu:

J-girl is really prolific. 4 NL dudes already and NL is even less than 4 years old!!!

Well we all have a past. I don't mind as long as Toyin approves!!!!

I heard IBK is under 18 so I am not into that oh. Ma daran si mi lorun!!!
Oh yea, I forgot, H202. add it to her list. she dey follow the guy like ant after sugar.
I won't approve o, so forget it angry angry
Lol, according to IBK, she's 25
Re: Can You Control Who You Fall In Love With? by dayokanu(m): 1:19am On Dec 31, 2008
IBK would have to show evidence either by presenting her ID, Breast for ageing or pubic hair for carbon dating analysis.

Those are the biological ways I know of.

@Toyin,
I cant swim across the Atlantic oh. The girl must be in the States
Re: Can You Control Who You Fall In Love With? by Nobody: 1:28am On Dec 31, 2008
Lol, Ibk has it all. the boobs and booty tongue
she's lil kim and Jlo in one pack cheesy cheesy

@dayokanu
This was a test. . . .so you'll easily find another woman?
Oga o, we're done angry angry
Re: Can You Control Who You Fall In Love With? by dayokanu(m): 1:31am On Dec 31, 2008
@Toyin,
Everything I said has "with your approval" behind.

I would never cheat on you. You were the one who told me to share just like you have been sharing.
Re: Can You Control Who You Fall In Love With? by Nobody: 1:37am On Dec 31, 2008
Lol, lie lie tongue you were entertaining the thought jare.

Who are you sharing me with? egba mi o!! am a one man woman shocked shocked
Re: Can You Control Who You Fall In Love With? by Tbag5: 1:40am On Dec 31, 2008
@ Topic.

If love is what they say it is,. . . .then NO.
Falling in love is expected not to be with senses and reasonable reasoning.
Re: Can You Control Who You Fall In Love With? by Nobody: 1:41am On Dec 31, 2008
My number 1 husband kiss kiss kiss
How you dey? smiley
Re: Can You Control Who You Fall In Love With? by Nobody: 1:42am On Dec 31, 2008
T_bag:

@ Topic.

If love is what they say it is,. . . .then NO.
Falling in love is expected not to be with senses and reasonable reasoning.
So what is love to YOU?
Re: Can You Control Who You Fall In Love With? by dayokanu(m): 1:43am On Dec 31, 2008
Toyin,

You brought the idea of sharing na. it was never my idea unless thats what you wanted.

My number 1 husband
How you dey?

was this directed at me?
Re: Can You Control Who You Fall In Love With? by onyinye2(f): 1:43am On Dec 31, 2008
*Toyinrayo:

So what is love to YOU?
Like someone is taking a steak and piercing my neck with it.
Re: Can You Control Who You Fall In Love With? by Nobody: 1:45am On Dec 31, 2008
onyinye2:

Like someone is taking a steak and piercing my neck with it.
Lol!!! I want to feel Love tongue. . . . Like constipation abi? embarassed

@dayokanu
Lol, no be you say you want j-girl? tongue
Re: Can You Control Who You Fall In Love With? by dayokanu(m): 1:49am On Dec 31, 2008
Quote wherever I said I want jgirl. Everything i do needs your permission.

Toyin comes first!!!!
Re: Can You Control Who You Fall In Love With? by Tbag5: 1:50am On Dec 31, 2008
@ Toyinrayo (I was even confused abt what to call you.)

Am good. . . .and miss you my no2 wifey.

To me love is just a deeper shade of care. . . .and care or the other hand is a shade of emotion. Now Emotion is a state of mind which is a reflection of our environment, association and belief.
Re: Can You Control Who You Fall In Love With? by Nobody: 1:55am On Dec 31, 2008
dayokanu:

Quote wherever I said I want jgirl. Everything i do needs your permission.

Toyin comes first!!!!
Which toyin o, there's like like like 5 toyins on nl tongue

T_bag:

@ Toyinrayo (I was even confused about what to call you.)

Am good. . . .and miss you my no2 wifey.

To me love is just a deeper shade of care. . . .and care or the other hand is a shade of emotion. Now Emotion is a state of mind which is a reflection of our environment, association and belief.
My name is toyin, ah ahn
no2? are we fighting here? cry cry cry cry

huh? Love and care hmm. It depends, the poster is talking about the love only two people share. Not the love you feel for others when you care for them, like a family member or a friend.
You can feel care for anyone. . . .you can control care, can you not?
I think love is deeper than that. . . .I just can't explain it
Re: Can You Control Who You Fall In Love With? by Tbag5: 2:05am On Dec 31, 2008
@ Toyin

I was kidding. . . . .
do I need to tell you that you are my no 1 and only? undecided

Love cannot be defined universally. That's the reason shakespear will give his and T-bag will give his too. . .
Love is an emotion. . .this is a fact. . . .another fact is that emotion is as a result of what we feel or sense. . . .
in addition, it is also a fact that what we feel or sense. . . .are in our environment and what we believe in. . . .
A fact also is that beliefs and environment changes. . .and I guess this accounts for people saying that. . .there is a thin line between love and hate.

Things around us can change.
Did you get the logic am trying to construct here?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Being A Nice/descent Person Without Being Taken Advantage Of. / Diff. Between Romance And Desperation = Gender? / For. Men Only!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.