Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,868 members, 7,828,091 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. (69575 Views)

Sex Starve Guy / I'm Sex Starved, Now All The Ladies Are Beautiful In My Sight. / TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by Nobody: 11:06am On Feb 06, 2015
soldierdollar:

Na this kind thing de sweet u . spoilt girl
Noooooooo
I just want to now how to over come s3x urge if you are in a long distance relationship and you want to be faithful.
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 06, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

You also S*x starved?
lolzzzzzzzz

not at all

1 Like

Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 06, 2015
Exjoker:
I understand your situation too
it's not what u think

everyone is misunderstanding me
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by lawbabs: 11:10am On Feb 06, 2015
ohaleoghene:

I usually feel like killing myself after self service. it affects my morning prayers... shy... I told him I self service he didn't take it well.

I am sorry to ask o if you feel bad after self serice, does that mean that u feel good after sex with your fiancé that you haven't gotten married to (as in pre-marital sex)?

1 Like

Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by Nobody: 11:18am On Feb 06, 2015
Prixus:

self servicing isn't so bad dear. don't let them stop u... grin
eahy !!

am sorry to burst your bubbles

I don't self service

you can try giving another advice
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 06, 2015
berrystunn:

its nature , and is not easy .
keep self control ....
keep your self busy with something all the time
do not have time for your self...

Still busy at night ba? You forgot these sexual urges mostly come at night?
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by Nobody: 11:26am On Feb 06, 2015
Tallesty1:
Who are you?

@Op, why are you telling us
am diddydiva

any problem?
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by tonychristopher: 11:29am On Feb 06, 2015
ohaleoghene:
my fiancé and I has been dating for 6years now. met him after my high school. when he was around ,we had sex two to three times a week. now he has travelled abroad. and over a year I haven't had sex and I miss it. I sometimes self service but guilt kills me afterwards so I want to stop. any tips on how to over come sexual urge as I don't want to cheat or self service.

It dimple and simple ..just get yourself a good vibratooooor

Case solved
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by Tallesty1(m): 11:38am On Feb 06, 2015
diddydiva:

am diddydiva

any problem?
a little............

What's your former moniker?
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 06, 2015
Tallesty1:
a little............

What's your former moniker?
wao at last we got the sensible one!!!

what if I say am not telling?

#winks
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by Tallesty1(m): 12:01pm On Feb 06, 2015
diddydiva:

wao at last we got the sensible one!!!

what if I say am not telling?

#winks
I am searching for the owner of one deactivated account like that, that's why I asked.
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by Nobody: 12:04pm On Feb 06, 2015
Tallesty1:
I am searching for the owner of one deactivated account like that, that's why I asked.
hmmmmmm
and who is that?
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by marciano3d: 12:08pm On Feb 06, 2015
If u can do with an habit for 21 days u can do without for a lifetime.
Urges will die with time
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 06, 2015
I am in a similar situation like you. Whenever I feel like doing it, I call my bf and make it out on phone. Havent you heard of phone intimacy?
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by danielmichael(m): 12:21pm On Feb 06, 2015
diddydiva:

learn how to self service?

come on read the post over again you will see there is no such thing there.
Hmmmmmmmmm...
I tot yu suffering frm it
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by Nobody: 12:21pm On Feb 06, 2015
lawbabs:

I am sorry to ask o if you feel bad after self serice, does that mean that u feel good after sex with your fiancé that you haven't gotten married to (as in pre-marital sex)?
. I beg make una help me ask am O!
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by soldierdollar(m): 12:26pm On Feb 06, 2015
diddydiva:

Noooooooo
I just want to now how to over come s3x urge if you are in a long distance relationship and you want to be faithful.

Ok
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by Tallesty1(m): 12:27pm On Feb 06, 2015
diddydiva:

hmmmmmm
and who is that?
The person that I am looking for do not need to be told.
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by Nobody: 12:30pm On Feb 06, 2015
Tallesty1:
The person that I am looking for do not need to be told.
okay

who I am do not need to be revealed then

good luck in your search mister
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 06, 2015
danielmichael:

Hmmmmmmmmm...
I tot yu suffering frm it

nooooooo am not
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by silversonuc(m): 12:38pm On Feb 06, 2015
diddydiva:
hmmmmmmm

am here to learn too

thread for NASS [national association of self servicers]
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by Tallesty1(m): 12:38pm On Feb 06, 2015
diddydiva:

okay

who I am do not need to be revealed then

good luck in your search mister
Thanks
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by Nobody: 12:41pm On Feb 06, 2015
silversonuc:

thread for NASS [national association of self servicers]
thank God am not a member

#grinning
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by danielmichael(m): 12:42pm On Feb 06, 2015
diddydiva:

nooooooo am not
Cn we knw ourselves
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by Nobody: 12:44pm On Feb 06, 2015
danielmichael:

Cn we knw ourselves
of course!!!

check my profile
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by danielmichael(m): 12:45pm On Feb 06, 2015
diddydiva:

of course!!!

check my profile
No nad dat way
Jus send me a msg on whatsapp!!!
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 06, 2015
Tallesty1:
Thanks
ya most welcome
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by Nobody: 12:47pm On Feb 06, 2015
danielmichael:

No nad dat way
Jus send me a msg on whatsapp!!!
okay
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by danielmichael(m): 12:49pm On Feb 06, 2015
diddydiva:

okay
Waiting
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by Nobody: 12:56pm On Feb 06, 2015
danielmichael:

Waiting
grin
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by danielmichael(m): 1:03pm On Feb 06, 2015
diddydiva:
grin
Hmmmmm
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by MKO4ever(m): 1:35pm On Feb 06, 2015
ohaleoghene:
my fiancé and I has been dating for 6years now. met him after my high school. when he was around ,we had sex two to three times a week. now he has travelled abroad. and over a year I haven't had sex and I miss it. I sometimes self service but guilt kills me afterwards so I want to stop. any tips on how to over come sexual urge as I don't want to cheat or self service.

You've got to stay faithful to your fiance, because I know he is also keeping himself faithful over there. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Dating 35 Women At The Same Time In Japan (Photos) / Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? / 40 Unwanted Mistakes Men Make While Having Fun With Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.