Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,834 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. (69471 Views)

Sex Starve Guy / I'm Sex Starved, Now All The Ladies Are Beautiful In My Sight. / TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 06, 2015
Are u a member? Lol...
HumbledbYGrace:
Did you have to drag his name here?
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by pressplay55: 1:47pm On Feb 06, 2015
ohaleoghene:
my fiancé and I has been dating for 6years now. met him after my high school. when he was around ,we had sex two to three times a week. now he has travelled abroad. and over a year I haven't had sex and I miss it. I sometimes self service but guilt kills me afterwards so I want to stop. any tips on how to over come sexual urge as I don't want to cheat or self service.
in wole soyinka's voice: stick to what works for you-self service...
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by pressplay55: 1:56pm On Feb 06, 2015
ohaleoghene:

no ,he doesn't have a gf abroad. I guarantee you that ,and he has been keeping himself too. we have been for six year and there is no case of cheating or lies

laughing in obj voice, when goodluck delt with atiku in 2011 pdp primary election..
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahhahahahah
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by chido4real(m): 1:57pm On Feb 06, 2015
For your adult pleasure toys like dildos, vibrators, hips/bust/penile enlargement creams, visit www.sunbies.com, Nigeria's largest adult pleasure toys online store.
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 06, 2015
Flawlessangel:

lol she shouldnt watch movies that has romance in it? The question is what movie dsnt, And how wud she know the movie dsnt, even the so called teenage series has romance in it.......u should hav told her to watch nickledeon only na.....lol.

Christian movies don't have romance scenes na, Ehen nickelodeon sef make sense now
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by RuuDie(m): 2:39pm On Feb 06, 2015
Lastpage.

I swear after reading what you wrote, I was in tears... especially the bit about your woman!
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by silversonuc(m): 3:02pm On Feb 06, 2015
diddydiva:

thank God am not a member

#grinning
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by silversonuc(m): 3:02pm On Feb 06, 2015
diddydiva:

thank God am not a member

#grinning
i didnt realise it was u i quoted on d oda thread, nw dis , i jux realised, means dia is smtin abt u nd me, marry me na
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by Nobody: 3:05pm On Feb 06, 2015
silversonuc:

i didnt realise it was u i quoted on d oda thread, nw dis , i jux realised, means dia is smtin abt u nd me, marry me na
am sorry
I am not ready to marry.

and am in a serious relationship too
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by lastpage: 3:13pm On Feb 06, 2015
babeline:

I would advice you to gladly cheat on him. Ur guy is over there (wherever that is) sleeping with other women (that's for sure don't decisive yourself) and u are here killing yourself?? I was also in a long distance relationship like you so I know what I'm talking about . live your life abeg

Sure, even the Devil does not want to GO DOWN ALONE! undecided undecided

The fact that you are a CHEAT (and of course, people like you dont deserve a good Husband at all), does not mean that this lady should also be a Cheat or deserve a Cheating Husband.

You have laid the foundation of your marriage on CHEATING so along the line when your marriage fails, dont blame anyone, dont even blame your husband.......... AS YOU LAY YOUR BED , SO YOU WILL LIE ON IT, GOING FORWARD.

"Like begets" like, as they say. I hope you did not lie to your husband and you told him that you were chaeting on him while he was away?

Next time when you see a woman enjoying her marital life, ...dont be jealous o!

Lastpage!
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by Dahjhi: 3:16pm On Feb 06, 2015
ohaleoghene:

I usually feel like killing myself after self service. it affects my morning prayers... shy... I told him I self service he didn't take it well.
When its possible he's lady-serving over there. If u didn't make it to him this year please quit the relatnship or else you won't forgive yourself if you later find its isn't worth that

1 Like

Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 06, 2015
lastpage:

Sure, even the Devil does not want to GO DOWN ALONE! undecided undecided

The fact that you are a CHEAT (and of course, people like you dont deserve a good Husband at all), does not mean that this lady should also be a Cheat or deserve a Cheating Husband.

You have laid the foundation of your marriage on CHEATING so along the line when your marriage fails, dont blame anyone, dont even blame your husband.......... AS YOU LAY YOUR BED , SO YOU WILL LIE ON IT, GOING FORWARD.

"Like begets" like, as they say. I hope you did not lie to your husband and you told him that you were chaeting on him while he was away?

Next time when you see a woman enjoying her marital life, ...dont be jealous o!

Lastpage!
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by MGoh: 3:41pm On Feb 06, 2015
Just take your mind off sex n you can stay as long as u like.
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 5:10pm On Feb 06, 2015
Princemomoh:
Are u a member? Lol...
does it matter?

I just don't see why he had to drag his name here.
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by skimmy39: 5:16pm On Feb 06, 2015
is English dat hard
chidyhels:
This is somehow funny shaa
So you dont feel guilty when you fornicate?
Only when you self services?
You need to be wired accurately
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by skimmy39: 5:17pm On Feb 06, 2015
bad gurl
spaggyy:
You said he doesn't have a GF and I love dat, the fact dat u trust him will help to prevent u from cheating, and since u will be joining him soon, why not hold on tight, so u can both av d best of sex wen u meet, tip*put some chilled ice cream on ur pussy and let him lick it out as his punishment*
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 06, 2015
Tunagee:

can u get in touch so i can teach u what to do?
yeah she can get in touch so she can get a touch,it makes sence
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by Nobody: 5:55pm On Feb 06, 2015
Rulloor:
Condition your mind. It's hard but it works. Masturbatn does not satisfy. It leaves you empty, wanting a physical presence; a touch.

One more thing: don't count the number of days you have stayed without Masturbatin. Make it a day by day resolution.
i can deduce fro ur speach dat u havent been dat road b4 so dont pretend 2 knw.....do u understand wot it means 4 someone who is use 2 havin sex nw livin 4 months witout it?? i guess nt
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 06, 2015
firstEVA:
All these guys telling the op to be patient, take her mind out of it and all that, if na una nko? Rubbish.

Long distances relationship should not be encouraged.

This is a primary school student reasoning influenced by oestrogen.

So people who are betrothed to one another should quit once distance separates them?

1 Like

Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by Odunharry(m): 6:24pm On Feb 06, 2015
Lastpage well said...i just SMH when i see people giving bad advice to people...
I dnt know why some people derive Joy in seeing others sad

1 Like

Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 06, 2015
lastpage:

Sharrap there!
I insist you are a bloody liar.
All you posted up there are silly lies.

First, tell us how you ended up with that your son who is now 4yrs old, ......if you came home from the U.K and found out he was cheating on you?
Did he "Email or EMS" his sperm to you, to get you impregnated? ...or did you still open-up to get impregnated?
How come all the loaded guys in the U.K did not marry you? How come you did not go back to the U.K, afterwards?

I know you and l know you are a single mother (No Husband and thats not strange for your type anyway!.... and that is why l used the phrase "Even the devil does not want to go down alone")

You have followed a "line of action" (Cheating on your own spouse) and it did not work out for you otherwise you will be in a blissful and happy marriage, with your husband or father of your child by now. But instead of learning from it and advising others not to thread the evil part you threaded yourself, you are advising them to do the same thing that you did and failed woefully?

Now Gerrout of here with your silly advice and go find a job.

Lastpage!

Chai bursted @lastpage u don burst the girl.......hahahahahaha grin grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 06, 2015
Generals02:

This is a primary school student reasoning influenced by oestrogen.

So people who are betrothed to one another should quit once distance separates them?

I only said it should be discouraged, not prohibited, it leads to unfaithfulness. It only takes a very loose girl and a dog of a man to be unfaithful even when his/her partner is within reach.
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by Nobody: 6:46pm On Feb 06, 2015
Smartestelvis:
yeah she can get in touch so she can get a touch,it makes sence
grin
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 06, 2015
quote author=lastpage post=30485593]
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 06, 2015
firstEVA:
I only said it should be discouraged, not prohibited, it leads to unfaithfulness. It only takes a very loose girl and a dog of a man to be unfaithful even when his/her partner is within reach.

Good.
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 06, 2015
Lastpage there's so much bitterness in your posts, appears like girls have been cheating on you since 1960.

1 Like

Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by Etche: 7:33pm On Feb 06, 2015
If this solicitation is coming from a sincere heart who loves God, herself and her fiance I think I have few words for u. I am talking out of experience. I am married since 2011. I left my wife for study abroad since 2012, though I visit home every summer to spend about 7-8weeks, but I have never had sex outside not even here in abroad(am not strong but God is). I also have 100% vow and trust for her. As some have stated, the only solution is not nourishing such thought. The devil will often try to present you with such notion but always rebuke it with the word of God or spirit of morality. 'Our body is the temple of God...'. Frankly, you will mature to a point that you will never have any single urge for such. At this state, u and ur creator will ever be glad and joyful in ur purity and chastity. Sexual urge is just a thing of mind and feeling which can always be defeated and suppressed by making God our best friend, by avoiding any person, any event, any media/material that could trigger such feeling.
May God supply you with the most needed zeal and spirit to overcome!

2 Likes

Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by Nobody: 8:16pm On Feb 06, 2015
Sorry, it does not.ok
HumbledbYGrace:
does it matter?

I just don't see why he had to drag his name here.
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:24pm On Feb 06, 2015
Princemomoh:
Sorry, it does not.ok
cool
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by Exjoker(m): 9:20pm On Feb 06, 2015
diddydiva:

it's not what u think

everyone is misunderstanding me
Now tell me what you intent to learn on this thread since you are not a contributor?
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 06, 2015
Exjoker:
Now tell me what you intent to learn on this thread since you are not a contributor?
like I said earlier. I want to learn how to overcome s3x urge in a long distance relationship .

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? / Mentally- Challenged Couple Spotted Celebrating Valentine's Day In Edo (photos) / I Have Regular Sex With A Married Woman! I Feel I Will Soon Be Caught

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.