Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,905 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. (69473 Views)

Sex Starve Guy / I'm Sex Starved, Now All The Ladies Are Beautiful In My Sight. / TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 05, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Bruv, this kind gals na help we dey help dem.

When their serious guy return, na to hands off full-time.

No long thing. grin

Lol. May God move your ministry forward. Lol
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by Mintayo(m): 9:36pm On Feb 05, 2015
ohaleoghene:

I'm joining him this year
You are joining him this year? And you can't keep yourself just for the few months remaining for you to join him?
Chai, your guy is in trouble!
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by RaeMystix: 9:37pm On Feb 05, 2015
berrystunn:
It is a natural matter,
Those who suffer from masturbation are commonly those who have less work to busy them. So, do keep yourself busy.
Keep away from conversations that arouse the desires.
In order to control the sexual desires is to avoid places, images, views, media and any cause that provoke lust.

Do not be fond of chocolate, nuts, hazelnut, banana, spice etc, which increase the sexual appetite.

Keep your thinking under the control....
Lawd grin grin
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by dammytosh: 9:38pm On Feb 05, 2015
buygala:
Please Cheat on him....

God will understand embarassed

Because I sense you already want to or have already started cheating. ... You just want us to give you emotional support

CARRY ON.... WE ARE STRONGLY BEHIND YOU angry

What kind of human being are you ? I hate you. You made me laff and i almost broke my ipad.

Don't try it. You a sinner angry angry angry

We will open Gate Of Hell if you try it. grin grin

How many days and you are already saying rubbish. shocked shocked

Sorry, i am just seeing over a year. shocked shocked

Please cheat on him before Buhari wins the election, all unfaithful ladies would be locked up for corruption. cry cry cry

You DESERVE a FREE and FAIR ERECT1ON grin grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by Imoy(m): 9:38pm On Feb 05, 2015
kelvin100:

Is he in a prison in Saudi Arabia?

Hahahahahaha.

Aswear u wicked.

Oya OP answer d above kwession

Cnt stop laffing

2 Likes

Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by allanphash7(m): 9:38pm On Feb 05, 2015
Inbox me so we could talk better
ohaleoghene:
my fiancé and I has been dating for 6years now. met him after my high school. when he was around ,we had sex two to three times a week. now he has travelled abroad. and over a year I haven't had sex and I miss it. I sometimes self service but guilt kills me afterwards so I want to stop. any tips on how to over come sexual urge as I don't want to cheat or self service.

1 Like

Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 05, 2015
mobola21:
now here dear.hiiii@kennylawal

Thats my baby! Love ya
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 05, 2015
ohaleoghene:

I usually feel like killing myself after self service. it affects my morning prayers... shy... I told him I self service he didn't take it well.
Is sex the main reason why you want to meet your partner abroad, o no you are getting it too wrong, this sex of a thing is becoming the other of the day and is now too overated (to me is nothing much).

Wait a minute you musturbate right? If yes pls stop it , am sure it does'nt please God.

Do you love him? If yes pls note that love is not all about sex, you guys should plan on how to grow your future presence to avoid hilarious scenario.

....EDITED......

Wait, this is fornication oooooo, are you guys married?
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by ikenna374(m): 9:39pm On Feb 05, 2015
A bowl with boiled water in it. Press in a toothpaste (minted) into it and stir till a fine mixture is achieved. Place it under u for the steam to hit ur (coughs). Within few sec, u gon get ursef. Tank me later.
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by kobonaire(m): 9:39pm On Feb 05, 2015
ohaleoghene:
my fiancé and I has been dating for 6years now. met him after my high school. when he was around ,we had sex two to three times a week. now he has travelled abroad. and over a year I haven't had sex and I miss it. I sometimes self service but guilt kills me afterwards so I want to stop. any tips on how to over come sexual urge as I don't want to cheat or self service.
you may reconsider the bolded if you try the rabbit
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by magnified(m): 9:39pm On Feb 05, 2015
Ifaihear
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:41pm On Feb 05, 2015
ohaleoghene:

no ,he doesn't have a gf abroad. I guarantee you that ,and he has been keeping himself too. we have been for six year and there is no case of cheating or lies
Hmmmmmm its not possible. doesnt he have blood flowing in his vein?

1 Like

Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by Intrepidone(m): 9:41pm On Feb 05, 2015
If only they understands
ohaleoghene:
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by Rexnegro(m): 9:42pm On Feb 05, 2015
Rulloor:
Condition your mind. It's hard but it works. Masturbatn does not satisfy. It leaves you empty, wanting a physical presence; a touch.

One more thing: don't count the number of days you have stayed without Masturbatin. Make it a day by day resolution.
How I wish those useless guys on NL can be this normal...bro I swear down I feel u...some useless guys wud be ..call me I can be ur help, some maybe like I got big Dick that satisfy u etc etc... Imagine when someone is seriously in need of ansa that what they can say.

1 Like

Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by riiisee: 9:42pm On Feb 05, 2015
go nd marry anoda man to avoid sining, nd also waiting for dat man may be dangerous.

1 Like

Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by hardbody: 9:43pm On Feb 05, 2015
ohaleoghene:

Write a list of all you in this category. Come for good fvck while you wait for the guys who are also sorting themselves out wherever they are. When they come back, the scores are reset to zero and you start afresh from where u stopped. Trust me no strings attached on my service. It is bro bono and its just to help sisters in need. Inbox me.
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by olareed(m): 9:43pm On Feb 05, 2015
Fast day and night till he comes back...or betterstill flirt and not cheat..atleast u would somewhat get over ur urges..
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by donsteady(m): 9:44pm On Feb 05, 2015
Boo is lucky to have a girl like u. Please don't give up
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by Deem: 9:45pm On Feb 05, 2015
You should be faithful to him! There is no gain for you to be unfathful to your spouse in as much you know that he really loves you
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by Rexnegro(m): 9:46pm On Feb 05, 2015
ohaleoghene:
Its good that u ve d mind of not wanting to cheat on him....gud tot ..now what I can say is be strong , hold on tight dear , discipline ur mind/mindset abt it..like rulloof said its not easy to do but it can be done...engage in tinz dat will take ur mind away from cheating/self serving etc...and most importantly pray for help from above (God). Pls don't cheat cos ur conscience might not let u rest dear...

1 Like

Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by olaideeeedris(m): 9:47pm On Feb 05, 2015
You know what? Let me consulit amadioha
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by osayuking(m): 9:48pm On Feb 05, 2015
buygala:
Please Cheat on him....

Because I sense you already want to or have already started cheating. ... You just want us to give you emotional support

omo you bad gan
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 05, 2015
See the girls saying sex is a thing of the mind and op can handle it. Bunch of liars and hypocrite. They all can't do without it and op said it's being over a year since she last did it.

Or get urself a Love Machine or vibrator. If it's too costly, just buy a plantain and if e break inside, no be here u hear am oo. Btw, u said u wld join him this year, why open this thread? If you have successfully stayed a year without it, what's 10 months that u can't wait for which I believe it wld be less
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:50pm On Feb 05, 2015
ohaleoghene:

I changed my location . the folks I'm staying with are born again. so I am a born again now. but u know the flesh won't let cheesy
Stop dis self deception, u cant be truely born again & still be doing all dis things. Just put ur mind off sex 4 now. when u eventually get married, sex go tire you. keep ur self.

1 Like

Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by ELGREF(m): 9:51pm On Feb 05, 2015
Maximum days I can go 6month, even I get wet yesterday night, but I'm not discourage you ooooo
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by bogolobango(m): 9:51pm On Feb 05, 2015
Dat hole go block hein baby girl ill advice to free ueself b4 that hole get blocked that thing no get meter nd ur boy friend wont know so free urself with guy chap chap
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by IDEApro(m): 9:52pm On Feb 05, 2015
ohaleoghene:

Pick your Bible and read. There's a Verse that spelt out the consequence of formication and its desire.

Join a prayer group in your church or go for evangelism... I promise this satanic thinking will STOP.

1 Like

Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by Luxiana19(f): 9:52pm On Feb 05, 2015
Funny how you can commit fornication but feel guilty for masturbating.. sin is sin. #MO
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by temitopeal14: 9:52pm On Feb 05, 2015
buygala:
Please Cheat on him....

God will forgive you
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by optimusprime2(m): 9:53pm On Feb 05, 2015
ohaleoghene:
Give your life to Jesus Christ

1 Like

Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by Lumpyy(f): 9:53pm On Feb 05, 2015
wettbabe:
Madam, find a Guy to be Fucking U at least 3 tyms a week. Hav multiple Orgasms and be FREE. Life is Short!
Starving yrself is Stupidity
cheesy grin cheesy orisi-risi,afi wettbabe naa!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? / Mentally- Challenged Couple Spotted Celebrating Valentine's Day In Edo (photos) / I Have Regular Sex With A Married Woman! I Feel I Will Soon Be Caught

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.