Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Why the Attack/Insult On Nigerian Girls/Ladies? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why the Attack/Insult On Nigerian Girls/Ladies? (4824 Views)

5 Honest Reasons Why Some Nigerian Girls Are Still Single / Reasons Why Girls/ladies Date Older Guys. / 10 Confusing Behaviours Of Girls/Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why the Attack/Insult On Nigerian Girls/Ladies? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Feb 06, 2015
dovelike:

Wait until it happens.Then anywhere you see a lady you go dey respect am

nothing will happen joor

how has your day been
Re: Why the Attack/Insult On Nigerian Girls/Ladies? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Feb 06, 2015
andromida:

smiley smiley

am i safe
Re: Why the Attack/Insult On Nigerian Girls/Ladies? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Feb 06, 2015
signor11:

nothing will happen joor

how has your day been
Fine,thank you.
Re: Why the Attack/Insult On Nigerian Girls/Ladies? by dlux: 4:46pm On Feb 06, 2015
If most guyz have a certain perception about our 9ja ladies then they're truths in it. Same way our men are known to be ego filled & traditionalist. Our ladies place too much emphasis & standards they often did not help contribute to in a man. It goes both ways.
Re: Why the Attack/Insult On Nigerian Girls/Ladies? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Feb 06, 2015
kilokeys:

isnt it funny how we want to date d hottest girls and yab dem if dey seem high maintenance.. and d same time scold our sisters if they date or fraternize with guys with zero account balances. grin

if the future was relatively secured and we see hard work pays, graduates get good jobs.. what d heck.

we would get along well.
the flowers, dates and romance would come alive

i met a chic recently.. and i kinda liked her until she asked me for a galaxy S4 when me, d wooer dey use almighty tecno H7..
what do u expect.? . ill fall out of love as quickly as i fell in..
then bitc.h abt how girls are too materialistic..

but wouldnt it be different if i could afford a trip to Seychelles and d babe just asked for a phone..?

with d speed of light.. ill do it and even more..
Na this comment I like pass
Re: Why the Attack/Insult On Nigerian Girls/Ladies? by mytime24(f): 7:25pm On Feb 06, 2015
chidyhels:
You dey mind them?
The funny thing is that they will rant and rant online while some chic is pressing their mumu button offline

No be today
hahaha grin

1 Like

Re: Why the Attack/Insult On Nigerian Girls/Ladies? by Oahray: 7:32pm On Feb 06, 2015
kilokeys:
i am guilty

funny enough i see mum sis cousins and crushes in a different light

it has the do with her ( NIGERIA)
She dey frustrate pesin.. i guess if she becomes more tolerant with her inhabitants.. the likes of us would be d romantics we initially were.

listening to L.O.V.E by Nat king Cole (1965).. so so relaxing.. and i love u atm

when i start hustling in d heat of d afternoon.. i can yab for Africa
hmmm... Your honesty shines bro.

I wish the op were as honest you. She wouldn't have innocently pretended it's the guys that do all the bashing here.

@op, there's no smoke without fire.

1 Like

Re: Why the Attack/Insult On Nigerian Girls/Ladies? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Feb 06, 2015
Thanks OP

Constructive criticism yields positive outcome. Just like the way you highlighted your view about Nairaland guy's criticism and advice to ladies.

Your kind is rare and I hope Nairaland boiz and gurls take your advice wisely.

1 Like

Re: Why the Attack/Insult On Nigerian Girls/Ladies? by itstpia8: 8:06pm On Feb 06, 2015
cultural things.
Re: Why the Attack/Insult On Nigerian Girls/Ladies? by slex(m): 9:01pm On Feb 06, 2015
a leopard can not change its spots. Op if only u knew how i don sufferr for naija babes hand honestly u ll change the topic
Re: Why the Attack/Insult On Nigerian Girls/Ladies? by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 07, 2015
dovelike:

Fine,thank you.

owk
and how are you today
Re: Why the Attack/Insult On Nigerian Girls/Ladies? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Feb 07, 2015
Re: Why the Attack/Insult On Nigerian Girls/Ladies? by mikolo80: 2:07pm On Apr 07, 2016
AdaNri1:
Every time I visit nairaland there is always a thread denigrating Nigerian girls/ladies. If it's not about how broke they are, it's about how much they love money or something else that's condescending and negative. Some people cannot talk about women from other countries without comparing them to Nigerian women and shedding our ladies in a bad light.
My question to these men/boys saying all these is this; don't you have mothers, sisters, aunts and female cousins? Are they not Nigerians? Why do you insult the womenfolk? It's not gentlemanly and shows Ill upbringing. please endeavour to stop such behaviour, it is becoming alarming on nairaland.
Let's learn to critise positively. There's a saying that goes "if you don't have anything good to say don't say anything"
I would love for my little girls to grow up and choose to marry Nigerian men! But I'm also hoping they're not ill mannered men who have no respect for ladies, because my darlings are as delicate as roses.

[[size=14pt]modified[/size]]
To Nigerian ladies out there, most of the reason men have given is that we're greedy and demanding. I think not, however, maintain your dignity by not asking a man who's not responsible for you for anything. You're only going to get yourself insulted. Work hard, get what you want for yourself or ask your family members. you will be better off for it knowing you don't owe any man anything.
how is saying women like money insulting.? is it not true? will you go out with a broke guy? don't men like money also as well as pucci? who no like moni
Re: Why the Attack/Insult On Nigerian Girls/Ladies? by Benwallt(m): 5:43pm On May 05, 2021
I wish you can just be a boy/man For one weak. Nigerian girls will make you look like an accident.
Re: Why the Attack/Insult On Nigerian Girls/Ladies? by HottieCoach(f): 6:03pm On May 05, 2021
kilokeys:

i met a chic recently.. and i kinda liked her until she asked me for a galaxy S4 when me, d wooer dey use almighty tecno H7..
what do u expect.? . ill fall out of love as quickly as i fell in..

This is not love you speak of

You'd step out of your comfort to provide wink
Re: Why the Attack/Insult On Nigerian Girls/Ladies? by HottieCoach(f): 6:04pm On May 05, 2021
Benwallt:
I wish you can just be a boy/man For one weak. Nigerian girls will make you look like an accident.

Because you are "weak"

See what I did there??
Re: Why the Attack/Insult On Nigerian Girls/Ladies? by Benwallt(m): 7:39pm On May 05, 2021
HottieCoach:

Because you are "weak"

See what I did there??
What's weak gat to do with This? Ten of your kind cannot hold me down. I am talking about The attitude of our girls.
Re: Why the Attack/Insult On Nigerian Girls/Ladies? by HottieCoach(f): 7:54pm On May 05, 2021
Benwallt:
What's weak gat to do with This? Ten of your kind cannot hold me down. I am talking about The attitude of our girls.

Noted.
Re: Why the Attack/Insult On Nigerian Girls/Ladies? by qtguru(m): 7:56pm On May 05, 2021
Alot of Idle time and cheap data is the issue.

1 Like

Re: Why the Attack/Insult On Nigerian Girls/Ladies? by Benwallt(m): 8:06pm On May 05, 2021
HottieCoach:

Noted.
Alright. Be a good lady. You can change alot of orientation here. As a lady, how come you know much about cars and its parts?
Re: Why the Attack/Insult On Nigerian Girls/Ladies? by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 05, 2021
If your girls grows up to be manipulative, thinking that's being smart or an urgent 2k. madam forget it. they won't appear delicate. Am not in support of the bashing, but also note that there is no smoke without a fire. I guess these ladies don't like struggle, so they follow the already made. After all who no like better thing. but when you get used and dumped. Abeg no come out here and be wailing over how men are scum . Carry your cross wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Laws Of Keeping A Woman / Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' / GOSSIP Lady Dies After Sleeping With Alhaji And His Monkey (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.