Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,686 members, 7,831,126 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Love Or Gifts: Which Would You Choose And Why? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Or Gifts: Which Would You Choose And Why? (1350 Views)

How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? / Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With / 10 Gifts To Get For Your Lady This Valentine Season (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Love Or Gifts: Which Would You Choose And Why? by CHRISTEL(f): 8:13pm On Aug 22, 2006
let me know what ya all think
Re: Love Or Gifts: Which Would You Choose And Why? by ArielRose(f): 11:09pm On Aug 22, 2006
I would chose love over gifts. No question. Things, even nice things cannot bring you true happiness. They are like a matchstick that burns brightly when it is first lit, but quickly fizz out and have no lasting quality. Love is like the embers of a well fueled fire. It will burn on and on as long as you keep it fed. Blow on it, make the flame higher, let it rest, enjoy the deep glow. You can work at and keep love. Things WILL break, rust, fade and go out of style.
Re: Love Or Gifts: Which Would You Choose And Why? by Busta(f): 11:39pm On Aug 22, 2006
there's no comparison in the question. Am sure u know wat must pple would choose.

(1)

Question For Ladies: How Do You Say No To A Lady? / Why Do Some Married Guys Do This / Married But Does Not Love The Hubby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.