Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,039 members, 7,828,657 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Things You Wish Your Boo Never Finds Out About You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things You Wish Your Boo Never Finds Out About You (7074 Views)

You Summon The Courage To Visit Your Boo's Family And Then You Meet This (Photo) / Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant / She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things You Wish Your Boo Never Finds Out About You by elantraceey(f): 4:12pm On Feb 07, 2015
AgapeCharis:
wow! Thank God I know now.

grin grin
Re: Things You Wish Your Boo Never Finds Out About You by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 07, 2015
elantraceey:

grin grin
why did you keep Į̸̸̨t from ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ ever since? ♈̲̣̣̥ō̶̲̥̅ϋ̶̲̣̣̥̲̅? Were scared??
Re: Things You Wish Your Boo Never Finds Out About You by elantraceey(f): 4:32pm On Feb 07, 2015
AgapeCharis:
why did you keep Į̸̸̨t from ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ ever since? ♈̲̣̣̥ō̶̲̥̅ϋ̶̲̣̣̥̲̅? Were scared??

lol , i wasn't scared joor
Re: Things You Wish Your Boo Never Finds Out About You by TrishaP(f): 4:34pm On Feb 07, 2015
2dice:

you said no skeleton in your cupboard..what about dem cockroaches in there
Not even an ant. I can't hide my bad attitude that's for sure, if I even have any now. But if I do and he is not comfortable with it fine I'll change no big deal, likewise him.
Re: Things You Wish Your Boo Never Finds Out About You by mrkay101(m): 5:17pm On Feb 07, 2015
prettythicksme:
I dont want him to know i cant do wihout him in my life! kiss

story for the gods!!!!

u said the same thing abt the last guy. tongue
Re: Things You Wish Your Boo Never Finds Out About You by Nobody: 5:20pm On Feb 07, 2015
mrkay101:

story for the gods!!!!

u said the same thing abt the last guy. tongue
no i only love him no one else.
Re: Things You Wish Your Boo Never Finds Out About You by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 07, 2015
Blackett:
Girls loooove lieeeees! Give them lies and they'll love you more. cheesy
same same
Re: Things You Wish Your Boo Never Finds Out About You by 2dice(m): 6:13pm On Feb 07, 2015
TrishaP:

Not even an ant. I can't hide my bad attitude that's for sure, if I even have any now. But if I do and he is not comfortable with it fine I'll change no big deal, likewise him.

hmnnn..
Its your type baba God gives Stubborn Guys...to balance the equation ..lolsss
Re: Things You Wish Your Boo Never Finds Out About You by Beamborla(f): 6:18pm On Feb 07, 2015
That I'm crushing on Denzel Washington cheesy
Re: Things You Wish Your Boo Never Finds Out About You by 2dice(m): 6:20pm On Feb 07, 2015
Midehi:
Nothing
i can fear this can of lady
Re: Things You Wish Your Boo Never Finds Out About You by Nobody: 7:28pm On Feb 07, 2015
elantraceey:

lol , i wasn't scared joor
Then why didn't you tell me? tongue tongue
Re: Things You Wish Your Boo Never Finds Out About You by elantraceey(f): 7:36pm On Feb 07, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Then why didn't you tell me? tongue tongue

you've never asked na
Re: Things You Wish Your Boo Never Finds Out About You by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 07, 2015
elantraceey:

you've never asked na
Ok. What else haven't you told me? smiley
Re: Things You Wish Your Boo Never Finds Out About You by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 07, 2015
2dice:

i can fear this can of lady
why?
Re: Things You Wish Your Boo Never Finds Out About You by 2dice(m): 8:30pm On Feb 07, 2015
Midehi:

why?
because till you finish the dude..he will jes be Clueless like our Presido
Re: Things You Wish Your Boo Never Finds Out About You by chigoizie7(m): 9:18pm On Feb 07, 2015
That I am tired of the relationship.
Re: Things You Wish Your Boo Never Finds Out About You by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 07, 2015
2dice:

because till you finish the dude..he will jes be Clueless like our Presido
i dont have anything am hiding from him...he already knows all about me.
Re: Things You Wish Your Boo Never Finds Out About You by 2dice(m): 10:19pm On Feb 07, 2015
Beamborla:
That I'm crushing on Denzel Washington cheesy
the name sound familiar..what does he do
Re: Things You Wish Your Boo Never Finds Out About You by elantraceey(f): 10:28pm On Feb 07, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Ok. What else haven't you told me? smiley

Hehehe many things that i can't even tell you completely.
Re: Things You Wish Your Boo Never Finds Out About You by 2dice(m): 10:34pm On Feb 07, 2015
elantraceey:

mehn see as skeleton full persin cupboard
*go get my bible no need sef... Make i use Bible app..
Oya open na*
Re: Things You Wish Your Boo Never Finds Out About You by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 07, 2015
2dice:
Dings wadup peeps... What is that annoying character you wish your partner never Finds out..
Mine is .. Am a very crazy guy *lol..and talkative...so when am acting all cool @ first... Am just trying to hide the Beast in me
==> So what is yours?

theres nothing. he knows everything
Re: Things You Wish Your Boo Never Finds Out About You by 2dice(m): 11:02pm On Feb 07, 2015
gofyourself:

theres nothing. he knows everything
everything..?
Re: Things You Wish Your Boo Never Finds Out About You by Beamborla(f): 11:29pm On Feb 07, 2015
2dice:

the name sound familiar..what does he do
He's an actor. Hollywood
Re: Things You Wish Your Boo Never Finds Out About You by 2dice(m): 11:56pm On Feb 07, 2015
Beamborla:

He's an actor. Hollywood
okie...and what do you like abt diss your Mr.Washington
Re: Things You Wish Your Boo Never Finds Out About You by Nobody: 12:12am On Feb 08, 2015
2dice:

everything..?

yh

even if there would come up smth that i remember-i would tell
Re: Things You Wish Your Boo Never Finds Out About You by ehin(f): 12:20am On Feb 08, 2015
No longer attracted to him
Re: Things You Wish Your Boo Never Finds Out About You by Nobody: 12:25am On Feb 08, 2015
elantraceey:

hmmmmmmmmmm grin

Why?
Re: Things You Wish Your Boo Never Finds Out About You by Motolank: 2:10am On Feb 08, 2015
That am not a virgin cry
Re: Things You Wish Your Boo Never Finds Out About You by Beamborla(f): 7:29am On Feb 08, 2015
2dice:

okie...and what do you like abt diss your Mr.Washington
This cheesy

Re: Things You Wish Your Boo Never Finds Out About You by 2dice(m): 8:26am On Feb 08, 2015
Beamborla:

This cheesy
hmnnn Bola ...
Hope diss guy will let you give real people chance in your life
Re: Things You Wish Your Boo Never Finds Out About You by 2dice(m): 8:27am On Feb 08, 2015
Motolank:
That am not a virgin cry
eeya...so you ve been lying all this while?
Re: Things You Wish Your Boo Never Finds Out About You by 2dice(m): 8:28am On Feb 08, 2015
ehin:
No longer attracted to him
woman sha..
What about is Goodies..?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Experience I Had With A Chick In A Taxi During Easter Break.:d / Secondary School Student Stríp Unclad In Class | Photos / Help My Relationship. (i Need A Mtn Cug Line)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.