Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,591 members, 7,820,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Things You Wish Your Boo Never Finds Out About You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things You Wish Your Boo Never Finds Out About You (7068 Views)

You Summon The Courage To Visit Your Boo's Family And Then You Meet This (Photo) / Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant / She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things You Wish Your Boo Never Finds Out About You by 2dice(m): 11:01am On Feb 07, 2015
Dings wadup peeps... What is that annoying character you wish your partner never Finds out..
Mine is .. Am a very crazy guy *lol..and talkative...so when am acting all cool @ first... Am just trying to hide the Beast in me
==> So what is yours?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things You Wish Your Boo Never Finds Out About You by TrishaP(f): 11:09am On Feb 07, 2015
Just be yourself. If your a talkative and s/he can't compromise then change.
You can't call someone your boo and still hide things. You have to be flexible with yourself and whoever.

Well as for me there's no skeleton in my cupboard. I exhibit every every.

1 Like

Re: Things You Wish Your Boo Never Finds Out About You by Nobody: 11:10am On Feb 07, 2015
That im a cheat tongue
Re: Things You Wish Your Boo Never Finds Out About You by Nobody: 11:11am On Feb 07, 2015
Haha. Who cares about a woman finding out about me? Are they worth telling the truth to? They'll still fvck you over and break your heart in the end, so what's the fvcking point, really?

3 Likes

Re: Things You Wish Your Boo Never Finds Out About You by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 07, 2015
Girls loooove lieeeees! Give them lies and they'll love you more. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Things You Wish Your Boo Never Finds Out About You by PussySandie(f): 11:15am On Feb 07, 2015
I wouldn't want him to know I do fart alot.....All girls do mess alot...

1 Like

Re: Things You Wish Your Boo Never Finds Out About You by asdfjklhaha(f): 11:18am On Feb 07, 2015
I don't want him to find out that I can't pound yam. embarassed
Re: Things You Wish Your Boo Never Finds Out About You by Nobody: 11:21am On Feb 07, 2015
I actually have nothing to hide, so i'm as cool as cucumber cheesy
Re: Things You Wish Your Boo Never Finds Out About You by auntymi(f): 11:32am On Feb 07, 2015
Op is livin a fAkE liFe
Re: Things You Wish Your Boo Never Finds Out About You by 2dice(m): 11:40am On Feb 07, 2015
auntymi:
Op is livin a fAkE liFe
your moniker funny no be small
auntymi..not @ all... That how i roll generally.. Cool and Gentle @ first... Then d Beast shows up.. I love the beast tho..buh i prefer the First sha
Re: Things You Wish Your Boo Never Finds Out About You by Nobody: 11:41am On Feb 07, 2015
PussySandie:
lol...not only girls o. we all do nah...anyway I love your honesty. no forming...
Re: Things You Wish Your Boo Never Finds Out About You by 2dice(m): 11:42am On Feb 07, 2015
jacksparrow1207:
That im a cheat tongue
lol
hope she doesn't cheat?..
Dont tell me Yes xcept you got cctv in her punny tongue
Re: Things You Wish Your Boo Never Finds Out About You by Nobody: 11:42am On Feb 07, 2015
PussySandie:
lol...not only girls o. we all do nah...anyway I love your honesty. no forming...
Re: Things You Wish Your Boo Never Finds Out About You by 2dice(m): 11:43am On Feb 07, 2015
asdfjklhaha:
miss haha
you go like food tomuch
Re: Things You Wish Your Boo Never Finds Out About You by Nobody: 11:44am On Feb 07, 2015
2dice:

lol
hope she doesn't cheat?..
Dont tell me Yes xcept you got cctv in her punny tongue

Who knows? undecided
Cant be bothered tho
Re: Things You Wish Your Boo Never Finds Out About You by elantraceey(f): 11:44am On Feb 07, 2015
I know he'll never find out i don't like cooking embarassed

I only cook because it's a neccesity.

1 Like

Re: Things You Wish Your Boo Never Finds Out About You by asdfjklhaha(f): 11:46am On Feb 07, 2015
2dice:

miss haha
you go like food tomuch
Everyone likes food. Just that I'm not strong enough to pound yam; I just pray I marry a man that hates pounded yam. embarassed
Re: Things You Wish Your Boo Never Finds Out About You by Nobody: 11:48am On Feb 07, 2015
I dont want him to know i cant do wihout him in my life! kiss

1 Like

Re: Things You Wish Your Boo Never Finds Out About You by 2dice(m): 11:58am On Feb 07, 2015
TrishaP:
Just be yourself. If your a talkative and s/he can't compromise then change.
You can't call someone your boo and still hide things. You have to be flexible with yourself and whoever.

Well as for me there's no skeleton in my cupboard. I exhibit every every.
thanks tho
is not as if i intentionally hide it... Am Always Gentle at first be it anybody you i talk with or get to knw me @ first..
Lemme jes say my Gentleness na Camouflage for peeps i jes meet
Re: Things You Wish Your Boo Never Finds Out About You by 2dice(m): 12:04pm On Feb 07, 2015
prettythicksme:
I dont want him to know i cant do wihout him in my life! kiss
lols
2dice too go love oo..
Love in the air...
Re: Things You Wish Your Boo Never Finds Out About You by Sigo86(m): 12:07pm On Feb 07, 2015
asdfjklhaha:

Bt u're very good with Noodles, right?

1 Like

Re: Things You Wish Your Boo Never Finds Out About You by TrishaP(f): 12:08pm On Feb 07, 2015
2dice:

thanks tho
is not as if i intentionally hide it... Am Always Gentle at first be it anybody you i talk with or get to knw me @ first..
Lemme jes say my Gentleness na Camouflage for peeps i jes meet
That's normal.
Re: Things You Wish Your Boo Never Finds Out About You by Nobody: 12:09pm On Feb 07, 2015
Nothing
Re: Things You Wish Your Boo Never Finds Out About You by ItsAnderson: 12:18pm On Feb 07, 2015
that i wanna bang her friends

1 Like

Re: Things You Wish Your Boo Never Finds Out About You by 2dice(m): 12:20pm On Feb 07, 2015
asdfjklhaha:

Everyone likes food. Just that I'm not strong enough to pound yam; I just pray I marry a man that hates pounded yam. embarassed
not strong enoff ??... haha
Buh you can do "akamu" even in your sleep
Re: Things You Wish Your Boo Never Finds Out About You by 2dice(m): 12:30pm On Feb 07, 2015
elantraceey:

huh
i smell laziness
babe abi you can't cook ?
Re: Things You Wish Your Boo Never Finds Out About You by 2dice(m): 12:31pm On Feb 07, 2015
elantraceey:

Re: Things You Wish Your Boo Never Finds Out About You by Nobody: 12:33pm On Feb 07, 2015
no secrets in relationship @op

a person you love should know everything about you
moreover you can't pretend or hide forever
Re: Things You Wish Your Boo Never Finds Out About You by 2dice(m): 12:34pm On Feb 07, 2015
TrishaP:

That's normal.
you said no skeleton in your cupboard..what about dem cockroaches in there
Re: Things You Wish Your Boo Never Finds Out About You by iamrealdeji(m): 1:03pm On Feb 07, 2015
PussySandie:
Lmao
Re: Things You Wish Your Boo Never Finds Out About You by elantraceey(f): 3:22pm On Feb 07, 2015
2dice:

huh
i smell laziness
babe abi you can't cook ?

Na not laziness and i'm a good cook, i just don't fancy it.
Re: Things You Wish Your Boo Never Finds Out About You by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 07, 2015
elantraceey:

Na not laziness and i'm a good cook, i just don't fancy it.
wow! Thank God I know now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Should I Do,for Him(a soldier) To Stay Away From Me!pls Help / Why Hàusa Men Are D Real Deal When It Comes To Sex / Landers Rate Me And My Babe. Is She Cute?am I Cute ? Re We Cute?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.