Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections (14944 Views)

Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) / Official Statement Of The Anambra State Gov Over Biafra Demonstration In Onitsha / Kwankwaso Visits Shehu Sani In Kaduna Over Death His Mother. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Tribal3AST: 2:39pm On Feb 08, 2015
Nwabekeyi2 p ost=30540426:

Customized13, Ile Aiye e ti baje

I am customized...... Mumu

I laugh at your ignorance grin cheesy
Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Nobody: 2:42pm On Feb 08, 2015
Tribal3AST:
[s]kikikikiki, I want people to know the real ilugunboy, a frustrated grandpa who receives constant beating from a teenager.

Your personalty is finish grandpa [/s] grin angry grin

How is her health now......hope she can eat or she is still taking liquids only?

We commit her life into the hands of God.... grin

Your father is very useless for being very irresponsible to provide financial and psychological security for your poverty home.
Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 08, 2015
Tribal3AST:
I am customized...... Mumu

I laugh at your ignorance grin cheesy

God punish your father....your dying mother and your Ashewo sisters for this blank face denial..

Say hi to your grandfather.... grin grin

Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by fr3do(m): 3:06pm On Feb 08, 2015
franchizy:

please remove SS from your post. you igbos should go with your biafra. SS does not need any alliance with the igbos. we are big enough to go for our own but i bet you Nigeria can never break up

I'm a Deltan and I think the Niger Delta is better of without the almajiri states in the north.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Corruption Of Justice System In Ikorodu By Omo Onile / My Position On The Nnamdi Kanu-led IPOB Biafra Struggle / Suicide Bombers Attack Konduga LGA In Borno,kill 7,injure 7 Others(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.