Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections (14950 Views)

Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) / Official Statement Of The Anambra State Gov Over Biafra Demonstration In Onitsha / Kwankwaso Visits Shehu Sani In Kaduna Over Death His Mother. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by TonySpike: 5:50pm On Feb 07, 2015
Macelliot:
Larger percentage of yorubas and Hausas are against Break-up, but the Igbos fully supports breakup. We the Igbos and S-south are tired of Nothern born to rule mentality and as for the yorubas, some of them are deceivers. The North is really afraid... Northern Nigeria will be like Niger republic.... If Nigeria breakup, Biafra will out-grow Oduduwa & Arewa republic put together....
In Biafra we Stand.
Land of the rising Sun.
By the time break-up happens, over 15 million of your kinsmen will be expelled back home from different parts of former Nigeria. I hope you'll be able to cope with the humanitarian crises that follows, Mr Secessionist?
Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 07, 2015
TonySpike:

By the time break-up happens, over 15 million of your kinsmen will be expelled back home from different parts of former Nigeria. I hope you'll be able to cope with the humanitarian crises that follows, Mr Secessionist?
Let us worry about that,. You foolish being • •

4 Likes

Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by mcdc: 6:03pm On Feb 07, 2015
WHO CARES?
Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by TonySpike: 6:05pm On Feb 07, 2015
mhizenugu:
Let us worry about that,. You foolish being • •
You must be silly for quoting me. Get behind me, Mhizsatan!
Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by temitemi1(m): 6:11pm On Feb 07, 2015
Oya re-quote, my grammar's moderator grin grin
Caseless:
english is hard!
Opa gbagaun style!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 07, 2015
TonySpike:

You must be silly for quoting me. Get behind me, Mhizsatan!
Tell that to your mother at home!!

5 Likes

Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Caseless: 6:20pm On Feb 07, 2015
ionsman:
They wanna stop FEBUHARI?
Then its gonna be MARCH4BUHARI.
NO! It shall be MUHAMARCH Buhari.
Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by TonySpike: 6:25pm On Feb 07, 2015
mhizenugu:
Tell that to your mother at home!!
You are simply untrained and uncouth. I am your nemesis here. It's a shame that you are a lady, a very silly one for all i know.
Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by vivalavida(m): 6:29pm On Feb 07, 2015
ilugunboy:

My prayer is this don't stop but go on large scale....we will see would will lose ultimately...since you want to jubilate at the violence.

You have always been supporting boko haram and their madness. So this dosent suprise me

5 Likes

Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 07, 2015
vivalavida:

[s]You have always been supporting boko haram and their madness. So this dosent suprise me[/s]

Nonsense ...nothing wey person no go read for this community ...imaging this one !
Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by vivalavida(m): 6:45pm On Feb 07, 2015
ilugunboy:

Nonsense ...nothing wey person no go read for this community ...imaging this one !

We know u and ur ilks
Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Change2015(m): 6:48pm On Feb 07, 2015
ArchEnemy:
This is how people start unneccesary trouble.
Are they the only ones who ll vote?
Impatience and violence flows in some peoples' viens like blood.

The same kind of people that shot APC supporters in Rivers State, that murdered one APC official, blew up offices, and destroyed the Okrika campaign venue? Bigot and hypocrite is a toxic combination in a person.

#change
#GMB
#APC
Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by apcmustwin(f): 6:50pm On Feb 07, 2015
The principal motives for the postponement
of the election by the PDP cabals and the
viruses within the presidency is to oust out
Jega whose tenure expires in a months
time,so that they ll put their own machinery
as the INEC boss cos Jega to them is anti-
PDP because he sets measures in place that
ll give little or no room to rigging.All those
holding Nigeria to ransome ll soon die a
disastrous death! It is decreed and it shall
come to pass IJN.Amen
Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Malawian(m): 6:58pm On Feb 07, 2015
Caseless:
u knw tudun wada and riasa nau. Na only dem fit cross the river. Abi u no how dem de deal with tirkania and nasarawa? If soldiers are not positioned around that bridge, trust them to cross.
what i am saying is....
if person dey him house dey mad, how that one take concern me?
na if you come my house to mad, e-hen, you are then talking. cool
Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Opinedecandid(m): 6:58pm On Feb 07, 2015
donphilopus:
[s][/s]

You probably think you're making any sense! Smh!

I have made more sense than you have ever made in your entire life. The sense requires connotations than denotations. Go pass recommendation-letter certificate, bro. Go pass school Cert, mbok. Infact, go to school.

2 Likes

Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by DuchessLily(f): 6:58pm On Feb 07, 2015
Youths! youths!! When will u peeps learn?

Continuu.....be killing and dying 4 pple wey no send una
Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Descartes: 7:01pm On Feb 07, 2015
ilugunboy:

My prayer is this don't stop but go on large scale....we will see would will lose ultimately...since you want to jubilate at the violence.
Pa Ilugunboy, how market? grin

4 Likes

Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by shizzle11(m): 7:04pm On Feb 07, 2015
ilugunboy:

[s]My prayer is this don't stop but go on large scale[/s]....we will see would will lose ultimately...since you want to jubilate at the violence.
shut up! your evil prayer is no news, but be prepared cos this time around, the outcome would be quite different

2 Likes

Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 07, 2015
Election Postponement– Call or Write Prof. Attahiru Jega Today

Phone number: (+234 803-646-3118)

E-mail Address: attahirujega@yahoo.com

Tell him # WeAreReady !

Keep forwarding !
Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Selwin256(m): 7:09pm On Feb 07, 2015
Lies! Lies!!! I'm base in Makera Kakuri... No protest wotsoever here... C'mon op. You can do better. Show us pix. Alachiiiii

2 Likes

Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Nobody: 7:12pm On Feb 07, 2015
shizzle11:
[s]shut up! your evil prayer is no news, but be prepared cos this time around, the outcome would be quite different [/s]
Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 07, 2015
#matchbuhari2daura
Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 07, 2015
TonySpike:

You are simply untrained and uncouth. I am your. nemesis here. It's a shame that you are a lady, a very silly one for all i know.
Lool, Nemesis indeed,. Time I'm done with you boy,. You're gonna wish your dad pulled out early..
Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 07, 2015
Descartes:
Pa Ilugunboy, how market? grin

How is your sick mum doing? Hope there is enough money now for her chemotherapy session...let your ashewoooo sisters hustle wella or she will die...

2 Likes

Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Descartes: 7:32pm On Feb 07, 2015
ilugunboy:

How is your sick mum doing? Hope there is enough money now for her chemotherapy session...let your ashewoooo sisters hustle wella or she will die...
I laugh you in Cantonese...grin .What a clueless fellow!!

1 Like

Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Nobody: 7:33pm On Feb 07, 2015
Descartes:
I laugh you in Cantonese...wink .What a clueless fellow!!

Shut up! Is your mother presently bed ridden with cancer or not? Answer!

The,earlier you put aside your shame and let Nairalanders contribute for your poor mother... the better....you may regret your shame later.

Your hapless mother is dying with bed sore and you come to nairaland to troll...very bad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Descartes: 7:41pm On Feb 07, 2015
ilugunboy:

The,earlier you put aside your shame and let Nairalanders contribute for your poor mother... the better....you may regret your shame later.

Your hapless mother is dying with bed sore and you come to nairaland to troll...very bad.
Never knew that you are more clueless than the one you termed the "clueless one".grin Have been telling you to maintain civility on this board but all fell on the deaf ear.

1 Like

Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 07, 2015
Descartes:
Never knew that you are more clueless than the one you termed the "clueless one".grin Have been telling you to maintain ncivility on this board but all fell on the deaf ear.

Nairalanders will keep your dying mother in prayers....that is the least we can do....let us know if and when she kicks the bucket. grin

Meanwhile keep trolling around NL community while she rots away in bed...

1 Like

Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by franchizy(m): 7:51pm On Feb 07, 2015
Macelliot:
Larger percentage of yorubas and Hausas are against Break-up, but the Igbos fully supports breakup. We the Igbos and S-south are tired of Nothern born to rule mentality and as for the yorubas, some of them are deceivers. The North is really afraid... Northern Nigeria will be like Niger republic.... If Nigeria breakup, Biafra will out-grow Oduduwa & Arewa republic put together....
In Biafra we Stand.
Land of the rising Sun.

please remove SS from your post. you igbos should go with your biafra. SS does not need any alliance with the igbos. we are big enough to go for our own but i bet you Nigeria can never break up
Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Descartes: 7:51pm On Feb 07, 2015
ilugunboy:

Nairalanders will keep your dying mother in payers....that is the least we can do....]
You think you can blackmail me?grin. I wouldn't like to embarass you due to your age but have it in mind that you will surely test the bitter pill. Learn to be civil in all your comments cos that what differentiates you from those agberos on the street of Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 07, 2015
Descartes:
You think you can blackmail me?grin. I wouldn't like to embarass you do to your age but have it in mind that you will surely test the bitter pill. Learn to be civil in all your comments cos that what differentiates you from those agberos on the street of Lagos.

Shut up and and agree to your mother bad state.... Stop going around the bush...

NL is not really annoynmous as you think

Your mother wayward life is taking a bad toll on her health.... and your sisters are towing same path..

TEHN is still helping

1 Like

Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by arewafederation: 7:54pm On Feb 07, 2015
Descartes:
Never knew that you are more clueless than the one you termed the "clueless one".grin Have been telling you to maintain civility on this board but all fell on the deaf ear.

Wish her speedy recovery. sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigeria, Poorly Managed For Eight Years – Obasanjo / ICPC Freezes SURE-P Directors’ Accounts, Seizes Vehicles Over N3bn Fraud / 2019: No Automatic Ticket For Gov Lalong – APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.