Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,402 members, 7,822,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections (14947 Views)

Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) / Official Statement Of The Anambra State Gov Over Biafra Demonstration In Onitsha / Kwankwaso Visits Shehu Sani In Kaduna Over Death His Mother. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Tribal3AST: 12:57pm On Feb 08, 2015
ilugunboy:

You are getting weak....I know you will run off soon to surface with another handle... grin

Send your father.....my outsourced security company will give him a job as a night guard.....at least he can use the day for his usual Okada runs.... grin

I will pound your flattthead till it levels with your neck.... grin
yes, I will run off soon because I want to eat a meal prepared my mum, whom you are few years older than grin grin

She doesn't spend time arguing with her children's mate online and that's what I call"responsibility".
Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Tribal3AST: 12:59pm On Feb 08, 2015
ilugunboy:

Old man.. Old man....that is all you've got to write.....

Now listen...the earlier you throw away your shame and agree that your family need our financial help for your mother before she kick the bucket...the better.....you can do with the money....it will go a long way to help your family.

Useless coward iboo kid.... grin
Are you not an old man? You have turned yourself into a lowlifer in my sight and every teenager on Nairaland.

grin grin grin
Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 08, 2015
Tribal3AST:
yes, I will run off soon because I want to eat a meal prepared my mum, whom you are few years older than grin grin

She doesn't spend time arguing with her children's mate online and that's what I call"responsibility".

Yeah .....go and eat your once a week chicken meal.....

Your are still hiding the status of your mother health from Nairalanders..... grin

No wahala....everybody will know when she goes home..... grin
Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Tribal3AST: 1:01pm On Feb 08, 2015
ilugunboy:

Your are still hiding the status of your mother health from Nairalanders..... grin

kikikikikikikiki, are you children also nairalanders? I won't mind clipping your first daughter grin grin grin
Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 08, 2015
Tribal3AST:
Are you not an old man? You have turned yourself into a lowlifer in my sight and every teenager on Nairaland.

grin grin grin

Lmaoooooo.......your life is really bleeped up ......your mother is dying ...your father can't pay your house rents....your school fees is unpaid....and you are talking about lowlifer on nairaland using ten different monikers....... grin grin grin.

God....you are finished.... grin

Say hi to your grandmother again... grin

Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Nobody: 1:04pm On Feb 08, 2015
Tribal3AST:
kikikikikikikiki, are you children also nairalanders? I won't mind clipping your first daughter grin grin grin

Go and bathe for your dying mama,.........stinking ibo goat... grin

I will keep reminding you to take care of your cancer ravaged momma....at least someone need to remind you... grin
Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Tribal3AST: 1:06pm On Feb 08, 2015
ilugunboy:

Lmaoooooo.......your life is really bleeped up ......your mother is dying ...your father can pay your house rents....your school fees is unpaid....and you are talking about lowlifer on nairaland..... grin grin grin.

God....you are finished.... grin

Say hi to your grandmother again... grin

kikikikikikiki, papa bayo, I am coming.

Stay tunned and wait for your nightmare grin grin
Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Nobody: 1:07pm On Feb 08, 2015
Tribal3AST:
kikikikikikiki, papa bayo, I am coming.

Stay tunned and wait for your nightmare grin grin

Your father need help.....I offered him a job.....PM his details.....your family deserved more than one chicken a week.... grin
Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Tribal3AST: 1:08pm On Feb 08, 2015
ilugunboy:

Go and bathe for your dying mama,.........stinking ibo goat... grin

I will keep remind you to take care of your cancer ravaged momma....at least someone need to remind you... grin
I won't take this as an insult because you are older than my sweet mama, she will never have anything to do with a lowlife who receives insults from her son grin grin
Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 08, 2015
Tribal3AST:
yeah, Nwabekeyi and not me. This old man needs help grin grin

God punish you for denying your dying mother and the useless swine you call father..... grin grin

Only bastardss deny their dad...
Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Nobody: 1:11pm On Feb 08, 2015
Tribal3AST:
I won't take this as an insult because you are older than my sweet mama, she will never have anything to do with a lowlife who receives insults from her son grin grin

grin grin grin grin

Keep denying your mother's health status....until she kicks bucket....Nairalanders will donate for her corpse to be taken to your village....shame won't let you do the right thing...

We know your dad can't afford even the cost of the cheapest ambulance grin grin

Nairalanders are ready to help...only if you can tell them the truth about your mother Health challenges....

I will teach you what your useless old eddiot of a father refused to teach you.... grin
Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Descartes: 1:21pm On Feb 08, 2015
Bruteforce101:

Stop forming and go take care of your dying mother. I can help you if you need financial assistance. Sorry bro
Another gambari slave detected. Run along you clueless fellow. grin
Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Nwabekeyi2: 1:21pm On Feb 08, 2015
Tribal3AST:
[s]As miserable as my life is, I still have the privilege of insulting an elder like you. Whose life is more miserable now? bayo grin grin

Onani Nwabekeyi.......mumu[/s]

Customized13, you are a bastardd

Ile A ye e tibaje

grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Nwabekeyi2: 1:22pm On Feb 08, 2015
Descartes:
Another gambari slave detected. Run along you clueless fellow. grin

oment can you keep shut.

1 Like

Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Descartes: 1:24pm On Feb 08, 2015
Nwabekeyi2:

oment can you keep shut.
Oment kor Government ni.grin
Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Nwabekeyi2: 1:25pm On Feb 08, 2015
Descartes:

U are a bastardd for denying yourself DECIBEL.

U dont know anything yet. just wait for the next unveiling

1 Like

Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by collynzo82: 1:29pm On Feb 08, 2015
Descartes:

Decibel, you are funny.
Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Nobody: 1:29pm On Feb 08, 2015
Nwabekeyi2:

Don't waste your time on these useless ibo mofoss......they live a life of abject poverty...only Nairaland afford them the opportunity to rub shoulders with afluent and successful Nigerians...
Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by collynzo82: 1:32pm On Feb 08, 2015
Nwabekeyi2:

Decibel is too dull. He once told his friend that he is invisible on nairaland. So funny.
Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Nwabekeyi2: 1:35pm On Feb 08, 2015
collynzo82:

Decibel is too dull. He once told his friend that he is invisible on nairaland. So funny.

Dont mind the bastardd, I am just laughing at him grin grin grin
Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Nwabekeyi2: 1:36pm On Feb 08, 2015
ilugunboy:

Don't waste your time on these useless ibo mofoss......they live a life of abject poverty...only Nairaland afford them the opportunity to rub shoulders with afluent and successful Nigerians...

I tell you bro, they are poverty stricken animals.

all their files complete.
Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Nwabekeyi2: 1:36pm On Feb 08, 2015
ilugunboy:

Bro, Once a year...
Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 08, 2015
Nwabekeyi2:

Bro, Once a year...

They will start trouble.....and then run away when you turn the heat on them....
Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Nwabekeyi2: 1:41pm On Feb 08, 2015
ilugunboy:

They will start trouble.....and then run away when you turn the heat on them....

we Know all their identities and their MO. greatest cowards ever liveth
Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 08, 2015
Nwabekeyi2:

we Know all their identities and their MO. greatest cowards ever liveth

I never see such type of animals in human skin before... grin
Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Nwabekeyi2: 1:45pm On Feb 08, 2015
ilugunboy:

I never see such type of animals in human skin before... grin

but that is yeebos MO from time na.

Bloody cowards
Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Tribal3AST: 1:53pm On Feb 08, 2015
Nwabekeyi2:

Customized13, you are a bastardd

Ile A ye e tibaje

grin grin.
another insutiidoit......yea, you are talking to customized.

Can I help you ?

Meanwhile, papa illugunboy, how market?
Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Nobody: 1:55pm On Feb 08, 2015
Tribal3AST:
another insutiidoit......yea, you are talking to customized.

Can I help you ?

Meanwhile, papa illugunboy, how market?

grin

You've finished cleaning your sick mother up to continue receiving your beating....

Poverty infested goat.... grin
Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Nwabekeyi2: 2:13pm On Feb 08, 2015
Tribal3AST:
[s]another insutiidoit......yea, you are talking to customized.

Can I help you ?

Meanwhile, papa illugunboy, how market[/s]?

Customized13, Ile Aiye e ti baje

1 Like

Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Nwabekeyi2: 2:20pm On Feb 08, 2015
descartes watching and peeping

dont worry, ur unveiling is not today

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Descartes: 2:23pm On Feb 08, 2015
Nwabekeyi2:
descartes watching and peeping

dont worry, ur unveiling is not today

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin grin grin
Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Tribal3AST: 2:38pm On Feb 08, 2015
ilugunboy:

grin

You've finished cleaning your sick mother up to continue receiving your beating....

Poverty infested goat.... grin
kikikikiki, I want people to know the real ilugunboy, a frustrated grandpa who receives constant beating from a teenager.

Your personalty is finish grandpa grin angry grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

INEC Fixes Date For Lagos, Imo, Bayelsa Senatorial Bye-Elections / 3 Buses, 4 Motorcycles, Others Burnt In Attack By Armed Men In Ebonyi – Police / National Intelligence Agency (NIA) Denies Link With EFCC Seized Monies in Ikoyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.