Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,216 members, 7,822,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections (14943 Views)

Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) / Official Statement Of The Anambra State Gov Over Biafra Demonstration In Onitsha / Kwankwaso Visits Shehu Sani In Kaduna Over Death His Mother. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Nobody: 12:18pm On Feb 08, 2015
Tribal3AST:
ilugunboy, you won't stop being stuupid in the sight of folks you are old enough to be their father.

Baba, you must be cursed grin grin

You logged in with another moniker.... grin grin

I've told you your life is messed up.....customized Aiye e ti ba je. grin grin

Your mother is dying and you have time creating monikers to troll.....your father deserved death at the stake.... grin
Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Bruteforce101: 12:19pm On Feb 08, 2015
Tribal3AST:
you have edited the post, insuridiot cheesy wink

Customized, you be mumu
Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Nobody: 12:22pm On Feb 08, 2015
Bruteforce101:

Customized, you be mumu

I think we need to find a way to bring the boy back to Mr Biggs.....

He keep changing moniker .....meanwhile he can only run....but can't hide.
Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Bruteforce101: 12:24pm On Feb 08, 2015
ilugunboy:

I think we need to find a way to bring the boy back to Mr Biggs.....

He keep changing moniker

Customized is a small little boy, he will come here to deny it. He wont dare show face at Mr Biggs again, you wan kill am be that... lol
Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Tribal3AST: 12:24pm On Feb 08, 2015
ilugunboy:

You logged in with another moniker.... grin grin

I've told you your life is messed up.....customized Aiye e ti ba je. grin grin

Your mother is dying and you have time creating monikers to troll.....your father deserved death at the stake.... grin

onani uncustomized, I want everybody to know u are a senile adult.

To think that you will soon be 60years is unimaginable cheesy grin
Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Tribal3AST: 12:26pm On Feb 08, 2015
Bruteforce101:

Customized, you be mumu
never knew you were reborn. Yes, I am customised .......mumu grin grin
Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Bruteforce101: 12:26pm On Feb 08, 2015
Tribal3AST:

Customized, why are you scared to use your customized13 handle? You are scared already.
Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Bruteforce101: 12:27pm On Feb 08, 2015
Tribal3AST:
never knew you were reborn. Yes, I am customised .......mumu grin grin

Shut up your smelling mouth, log on with your customized handle and stop forming
Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Tribal3AST: 12:29pm On Feb 08, 2015
Bruteforce101:

Shut up your smelling mouth, log on with your customized handle and stop forming
reborn, how market cheesy cheesy
Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 08, 2015
Tribal3AST:

I will be 70 if that gives your father erectionn after his ogoggoroo binge....

Your mother bleached her life out and paying the consequences of that habit.....money your father can't produce....house rent is due....your school fee are unpaid....and you troll here all day....if this is the life your father planned for you.....you should go and kill him off... grin

1 Like

Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Tribal3AST: 12:30pm On Feb 08, 2015
Bruteforce101:

Customized, why are you scared to use your customized13 handle? You are scared already.
I am not denying it, I am customised.

Tell me anything you want to tell customised....mumu cheesy cheesy
Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Nobody: 12:30pm On Feb 08, 2015
Bruteforce101:

Customized is a small little boy, he will come here to deny it. He wont dare show face at Mr Biggs again, you wan kill am be that... lol

Kill ke......I just want to send money to the mother.....they are hungry....no food at home..... grin

It's terrible in their household....
Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Bruteforce101: 12:30pm On Feb 08, 2015
[s]
Tribal3AST:
reborn, how market cheesy cheesy
[/s]

Customized13, Stop boring me. I dont want a long thread today, lets start action and stop shouting.
Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Bruteforce101: 12:33pm On Feb 08, 2015
ilugunboy:

Kill ke......I just want to send money to the mother.....they are hungry....no food at home..... grin

It's terrible in their household....

They eat chicken once in a year and they do celebrate it. Nwabekeyi family dey suffer oooo. lol shocked
Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Tribal3AST: 12:33pm On Feb 08, 2015
ilugunboy:

I will be 70 if that gives your father erectionn after his ogoggoroo binge....

Your mother bleached her life out and paying the consequences of that habit.....money your father can produce....house rent is due....your school fee are unpaid....and you troll here all day....if this is the life your father planned for you.....you should go and kill him off... grin
see this foolish adult arguing with me that is barely 20years old.

You are even older than my father in case you don't know and I wont stop insulting you because you are a reproach to maturity grin grin grin
Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Bruteforce101: 12:34pm On Feb 08, 2015
[s]
Tribal3AST:

You are even older than my father in case you don't know and I wont stop insulting you because you are a reproach to maturity grin grin grin
[/s]
Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Tribal3AST: 12:35pm On Feb 08, 2015
Bruteforce101:
[s][/s]

Customized13, Stop boring me. I dont want a long thread today, lets start action and stop shouting.
why are shouting ewu, I said I am customised.

Tell me anything you want to tell customised.......ewu grin grin
Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Bruteforce101: 12:36pm On Feb 08, 2015
[s][s][quote author=Tribal3AST post=30537727]why are shouting ewu, I said I am customised.

Tell me anything you want to tell customised.......ewu grin grin[[/s]/quote][/s]

nwabekeyi Simeon, You are boring as usual. I dont have time for stories, quote me when you are ready.
Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 08, 2015
Tribal3AST:

grin grin

Customized....Descartes.....igirigi....stop boring us.

How is your cancer mother doing this morning....I know she is supposed to go for her chemotherapy trestment tomorrow but no money.

We will send message to TEHN on your behalf soon.....life is horrible in the Nwabekeyi household....

They've postponed elections.....now the landlord will be there to demand his money next Saturday.....

Mother is cancerous.....Dad is broke....your sisters have ran away from home.....things are generally bad at home for you...

The way it is.....your family will relocate back to the village with your belongings in matchboxes.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Tribal3AST: 12:40pm On Feb 08, 2015
Bruteforce101:
[s]
go and sleep abeg, let me serve bayo, the senile adult of Nairaland.

Ilugunboy, how market now? This is a case of playing football with the mates of your grandchildren.

You no dey shame? At your age (almost 60), you still can't yield to wise advice coming from a teenager like me grin grin
Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 08, 2015
Tribal3AST:

Ilugunboy, how market now? This is a case of playing football with the mates of your grandchildren.

You no dey shame? At your age (almost 60), you still can't yield to wise advice coming from a teenager like me grin grin

Lolzzzz....at this rate....your mum will kick the bucket before the elections .....no money.....no hope.....no body to help the Nwakebeyi household....

You family should move back to the village to farm for sustenance... grin
Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Bruteforce101: 12:42pm On Feb 08, 2015
[s]
Tribal3AST:

[/s]
Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Tribal3AST: 12:44pm On Feb 08, 2015
ilugunboy:

grin grin

Customized....Descartes.....igirigi....stop boring us.

How is your cancer mother doing this morning....I know she is supposed to go for her chemotherapy trestment tomorrow but no money.

We will send message to TEHN on your behalf soon.....life is horrible in the Nwabekeyi household....

They've postponed elections.....now the landlord will be there to demand his money next Saturday.....

Mother is cancerous.....Dad is broke....your sisters have ran away from home.....things are generally bad at home for you...

The way it is.....your family will relocate back to the village with your belongings in matchboxes.. grin grin
I am proud to be insulting a stupiid adult like you and a confused one for that matter. I may not be old enough to date your first daughter, you know grin grin

Yet I insult you like a toddler.......... Lol

1 Like

Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 08, 2015
Tribal3AST:
I am proud to be insulting a stupiid adult like you and a confused one for that matter. I may not be old enough to date your first daughter, you know grin grin

Yet I insult you like a toddler.......... Lol

Your mother is dying....you are said you are to be insulting people on Niaraland .....how would that save your mother and the fact that your family is about to be thrown own of your rented 2bedroom?

Your life is horrible.....you need to be feed to the dogs.... grin

We send our pity to your family....life for you is horrible
Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Tribal3AST: 12:47pm On Feb 08, 2015
ilugunboy:

Lolzzzz....at this rate....your mum will kick the bucket before the elections .....no money.....no hope.....no body to help the Nwakebeyi household....

You family should move back to the village to farm for sustenance... grin
yes, I am Nwabekeyi.

Atleast I will still save some money to purchase some data for your pounds of insult, a teenager advicing a grandfather grin grin
Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Tribal3AST: 12:50pm On Feb 08, 2015
ilugunboy:

Your mother is dying....you are insulting people on Niaraland .....how would that save your mother and the fact that your family is about to be thrown own of your rented 2bedroom?

Your life is horrible.....you need to be feed to the dogs.... grin
As miserable as my life is, I still have the privilege of insulting an elder like you. Whose life is more miserable now? bayo grin grin

Onani Nwabekeyi.......mumu
Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 08, 2015
Tribal3AST:
yes, I am Nwabekeyi.

Atleast I will still save some money to purchase some data for your pounds of insult, a teenager advicing a grandfather grin grin

Yes...I'm your grandfather age mate.......

But your father left your village with a dream......the dream died.....you can't go back home because of shame.....even your father couldn't build a one bedroom in the village....

See the way life has treated your family....? You all will end up doing BAMBIALLAH on the streets of lagos... grin
Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Tribal3AST: 12:52pm On Feb 08, 2015
ilugunboy:

Yes...I'm your grandfather age mate.......

But your father left your village with a dream......the dream died.....you can't go back home because of shame.....even your father couldn't build a one bedroom in the village....

See the way life has treated your family....? You all will end up doing BAMBIALLAH on the streets of lagos... grin
onani lagos, confused grandfather.

Everybody this senile iiidiot meet stays in Lagos grin grin
Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Nobody: 12:52pm On Feb 08, 2015
Tribal3AST:
As miserable as my life is, I still have the privilege of insulting an elder like you. Whose life is more miserable now? bayo grin grin

Onani Nwabekeyi.......mumu

We are getting there.....now you agreed life is miserable for your household.....so your kick is coming to Nairaland to insult people who you know are far more successful in life than your father...

I can always offer your father the post of a gateman....at least....he will feed his family.....
Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 08, 2015
Tribal3AST:
onani lagos, confused grandfather.

Everybody this senile iiidiot meet stays in Lagos grin grin

You are getting weak....I know you will run off soon to surface with another handle... grin

Send your father.....my outsourced security company will give him a job as a night guard.....at least he can use the day for his usual Okada runs.... grin

I will pound your flattthead till it levels with your neck.... grin
Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Tribal3AST: 12:54pm On Feb 08, 2015
ilugunboy:

We are getting there.....now you agreed life is miserable for your household.....so your kick is coming to Nairaland to insult people who you know are far more successful in life than your father...

I can always offer your father the post of a gateman....at least....he will feed his family.....
yeah, Nwabekeyi and not me. This old man needs help grin grin
Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Nobody: 12:56pm On Feb 08, 2015
Tribal3AST:
yeah, Nwabekeyi and not me. This old man needs help grin grin

Old man.. Old man....that is all you've got to write.....

Now listen...the earlier you throw away your shame and agree that your family need our financial help for your mother before she kick the bucket...the better.....you can do with the money....it will go a long way to help your family.

Useless coward iboo kid.... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Christian Votes Will Make Atiku President~Governor Wike / 55 Persons Shared N1.3 Billion During Jonathan Administration - Lai Mohammed / Corruption Of Justice System In Ikorodu By Omo Onile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.