Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,064 members, 7,814,670 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Presidency Shops For Jega’s Replacement - Vanguard News - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Shops For Jega’s Replacement - Vanguard News (50272 Views)

One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News / Buhari Called For Jega's Sack & Accused INEC Of Corruption In March 2013 / Breaking: Presidency Shops For Jega Replacement (Proof Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Shops For Jega’s Replacement - Vanguard News by Frankiss44(m): 8:40am On Feb 09, 2015
thaoriginator:
GEJ will die like a chicken on the street! Where is Fani Kayode!

But be rest assured they will bury your drunkard of a father like a fly before that happens..

3 Likes

Re: Presidency Shops For Jega’s Replacement - Vanguard News by Frankiss44(m): 8:40am On Feb 09, 2015
jorlons:

Just pray the two points I raised doesn't happen and stop asking me silly questions.

God forbids it happen will you still be defending yourself from the back of your phone/computer

Noise

1 Like

Re: Presidency Shops For Jega’s Replacement - Vanguard News by Brightology2(m): 8:41am On Feb 09, 2015
ascaris:
Jona! Jona! please dont do this! this guy has been one of the finest under your administration. Prof. Jega is a great man even greater than you and Patience put together. Dont be decieve by the vampires around you.
If you decides to sack Jega, I am readily available!
cry me a river.u pple said he is clueless.jst wait n watch d mr clueless on action.am yet 2 see ur oga amaechi on d street 2 protest

4 Likes

Re: Presidency Shops For Jega’s Replacement - Vanguard News by Nobody: 8:41am On Feb 09, 2015
judiciarypalava:
[s]I have known JEGA is biased in his conduct since his plans to establish more 30,000 polling units in the North was foiled.

JEGA has been accused of receiving 15 laptops to assist the North in their registration
He has been accused of conniving with the powers that be in the North to rig the election in Buhari's favour, hence the need for the recent reshuffling of state resident commissioners. So that the 'born to rules' will take over again.

JEGA as been accused of relaxing the rules on collection of PVC's in the North by making use of the village heads to distribute some, hence the reason while the troubled states in the North will record higher % in collection more than some peaceful states in the South.

JEGA has been accused of denying the Ibos of their PVC's as it ws on GMB's perception that because of his role during the Biafran war, that Ibos are gearing to pay him back. He claimed it was due to loss of data.

Imagine how many people that have been disenfranchised due to lack of personnel during this last registration in the South. Were as, a close friend of mine in the North had himself registered with out much stress. A situation were a polling station serving the almighty UNIBEN community was moved to merge with another polling station (Olukwu primary school) some kilometres away from the school with only one person manning the only laptop for the registration. The crowd there as at the last day was something else.
Upon all the allegations, JEGA has not debunked any.
And l ask, truly has JEGA been compromised? No wonder the APC has been agitating for the election to hold as planned no matter what the situation is, after all, they have perfected their game plan.
In fact, l suspect international conspiracy considering US and UK's comment on the election postponement.
This is our country and we will build it ourselves.
God bless Nigeria.[/s]
I diot, you'd sit in your spare part shop waiting for INEC/Jega/Fashola to bring your PVC to you while the average Northerner would stand under the scorching heat of the sun for several hours to get his voters card. How is Jega denying yeebos of their PVC? Visit http://govote.ng/pickup/ to check the location of your Local Government Secretariat where you can pick up your Permanent Voters Card and stop making noise.
Pathetic and tribalistic set of people.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Shops For Jega’s Replacement - Vanguard News by Frankiss44(m): 8:42am On Feb 09, 2015
ziccoit:
You have got to examine your brain if you still want to vote this guy coming elections. GEJ is a curse to this nation, the faster we remove him the better for Nigerians.

Just the way your father is a curse to his family?

1 Like

Re: Presidency Shops For Jega’s Replacement - Vanguard News by jozeph1(m): 8:42am On Feb 09, 2015
Funny tho, there's a 99.5% chance that the pdp came up with this news to deciv the opposition party into thinking jega is stil a good man
the same pdp that praised INEC infact jega for postponin the election, and now the wanna remove him frm office??
JegaMustGo, he should resign
meanwhile we should all do a GeneralMarch4Buhari.....GMB
Re: Presidency Shops For Jega’s Replacement - Vanguard News by masamari(m): 8:43am On Feb 09, 2015
Yoruba is our major headache in this country I understand that they are grossly educated but this tribe can sell their birthright just because of nairas. I referred to them as educated illiterates, cum fani kayode political prostitute. Yoruba are the brains behind all mr jonathan agenda.
Re: Presidency Shops For Jega’s Replacement - Vanguard News by Sacramento4real(m): 8:45am On Feb 09, 2015
GARRIx7:

Where is your sense??
That is if he has any.He reasons with his anus.And guess what;his anus is hidden.So he reasons like a RETARD.
Re: Presidency Shops For Jega’s Replacement - Vanguard News by malbro(m): 8:46am On Feb 09, 2015
[quote author=GARRIx7 post=30558897][/quote] u mean like maurice iwu ?
Re: Presidency Shops For Jega’s Replacement - Vanguard News by CyberTerrorist: 8:46am On Feb 09, 2015
All this are caused by GEJ..had it been he listened to us all this while, all this rabid dogs will not be here rambling today.. angry..My local parlance says.." Aha nkweka,otso galagala"...He gave these ingrates much freedom by being a democrat from beginning and what did he got in return? blackmail,insults and slander...Mr. President, flex your presidential power and deal with these bastards,nothing will happen,highest we will burn this country to ashes so that everybody will go home and rest...Enough of all this nonsense..... angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Presidency Shops For Jega’s Replacement - Vanguard News by Bitojoe(m): 8:47am On Feb 09, 2015
Jega ti gbabode.
Re: Presidency Shops For Jega’s Replacement - Vanguard News by organic973: 8:48am On Feb 09, 2015
Who is saying that APC don't want to rig this election?

That person is a full-time liar.

6 Likes

Re: Presidency Shops For Jega’s Replacement - Vanguard News by Frankiss44(m): 8:50am On Feb 09, 2015
bundur:
GEJ already romancing with fire

He isn't just romancing with fire, he is fukking the hell outta fire.. Dude isn't as clueless as you guys think

1 Like

Re: Presidency Shops For Jega’s Replacement - Vanguard News by staymore: 8:50am On Feb 09, 2015
judiciarypalava:
I have known JEGA is biased in his conduct since his plans to establish more 30,000 polling units in the North was foiled.

JEGA has been accused of receiving 15 laptops to assist the North in their registration
He has been accused of conniving with the powers that be in the North to rig the election in Buhari's favour, hence the need for the recent reshuffling of state resident commissioners. So that the 'born to rules' will take over again.

JEGA as been accused of relaxing the rules on collection of PVC's in the North by making use of the village heads to distribute some, hence the reason while the troubled states in the North will record higher % in collection more than some peaceful states in the South.

JEGA has been accused of denying the Ibos of their PVC's as it ws on GMB's perception that because of his role during the Biafran war, that Ibos are gearing to pay him back. He claimed it was due to loss of data.

Imagine how many people that have been disenfranchised due to lack of personnel during this last registration in the South. Were as, a close friend of mine in the North had himself registered with out much stress. A situation were a polling station serving the almighty UNIBEN community was moved to merge with another polling station (Olukwu primary school) some kilometres away from the school with only one person manning the only laptop for the registration. The crowd there as at the last day was something else.
Upon all the allegations, JEGA has not debunked any.
And l ask, truly has JEGA been compromised? No wonder the APC has been agitating for the election to hold as planned no matter what the situation is, after all, they have perfected their game plan.
In fact, l suspect international conspiracy considering US and UK's comment on the election postponement.
This is our country and we will build it ourselves.
God bless Nigeria.

The Northerners think of their selfish interest than the entire nation.
Even the likes of PDP Chairman Alhaji Adamu Mua'zu are not to be trusted.

#sackjeganow#

4 Likes

Re: Presidency Shops For Jega’s Replacement - Vanguard News by TreQuartista: 8:51am On Feb 09, 2015
menesheh:

We are returning to biz as usual since this Northerners dont want to respect themselves.

For you, am not surprise, i ve seen pretty much fanatic and dogmatic sentimentalists like you.

Die with Buhari we don't give a damn.

Enough is enough, time to bomb this country so that everyone will go it's separate way and steer its own canoe

Look here, you inconsequential child of sorrow. I don't know and I don't care how involved you are with the charlatans at the Presidency, who are hell-bent on impoverishing the citizenry.

You apparently share there inordinate ambition of balkanizing the nation too. This is why 'I don't give a damn' whether you live or die. As a matter of fact, I would not shed a tear if news of your gruesome death trickles in this minute.

It shall never be well with you, you odious epitome of strife and misfortune! Edumare punish you!

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Shops For Jega’s Replacement - Vanguard News by Nobody: 8:51am On Feb 09, 2015
thaoriginator:
GEJ will die like a chicken on the street! Where is Fani Kayode!

Yes he would.

After your family must have been wiped out by chicken pox.

Anuofia

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Shops For Jega’s Replacement - Vanguard News by arimahoseloka(m): 8:54am On Feb 09, 2015
only if PDP realise that the more they speak against Buhari or make plans to rig this election the more people are decamping from PDP to APC
Re: Presidency Shops For Jega’s Replacement - Vanguard News by Mgbadike80: 8:54am On Feb 09, 2015
this is not a news report but plain propaganda. no Nigerian should take any so called news report based on UNNAMED sources. the simple truth is that if buhari is the president, he would bundle close down this newspaper and bundle their staffs into indefinite detention without trial for writing this sort of article against him. buhari have been summoned to appear in court today to defend his supposed certificate, that is the reason all types of so called newspapers are running all sorts of articles to make it look like PDP wants to have buhari disqualified unjustly but the simple truth is that he will atmost be asked to apply for a confirmation of result from either waec or Cambridge. the general held belief is that he doesn't have the said results and would be arrested and charged for perjury when exposed by Cambridge. also jega is bound to proceed on terminal leave come March 1, everybody does so including youth corp members l. the way jega handled the buhari certificate issue was very unprofessional, he would have asked him to attach either a copy of the original certificate or a confirmation of result from Cambridge instead r arrogantly telling tax payers to go to court. w confirmation of result is done by every student of higher institutions of learning before graduation, so why should buhari be any different? jega should also comment on issues raised about him receiving 150 laptops per northern state and giving PVCs to village heads to share in the north

3 Likes

Re: Presidency Shops For Jega’s Replacement - Vanguard News by Forwetinnah: 8:57am On Feb 09, 2015
Jega was brought into Inec on OBJs request, as such he is Baba's boy...those were the good old days when Baba Iyabo felt GEJ was still a puppet who listened to his every conmand. Now that the bushmeat has decided to chase after the Hunter. .then the Hunter's stooge must go.
No sane incumbent would have people working against them in position of authority, Inec is filtered with APC spies doing the most outrageous things to make APC win, don't expect GEJ to sit down and watch. He's not that clueless. .trust me

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Shops For Jega’s Replacement - Vanguard News by Forwetinnah: 9:01am On Feb 09, 2015
staymore:

The Northerners think of their selfish interest than the entire nation.
Even the likes of PDP Chairman Alhaji Adamu Mua'zu are not to be trusted.

#sackjeganow#

At all...

Imagine what happened in Bauchi, Muazu ' s state for that matter??

1 Like

Re: Presidency Shops For Jega’s Replacement - Vanguard News by anwo247: 9:04am On Feb 09, 2015
organic973:
Who is saying that APC don't want to rig this election?

That person is a full-time liar.

My brother God bless you. The north have 80% PVC collection while the south have 30% PVC collection and national average is 66%. Yet the APC want the election to go ahead.

GEJ is not clueless after all. This is called politics....JEGA goes for leave and a new guy appointed. Shikinaaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency Shops For Jega’s Replacement - Vanguard News by kodedklash(m): 9:06am On Feb 09, 2015
INEC Chair Jega set to be
replaced with Prof. Olufemi Mimiko.
- My take: Very high likelihood there will be
NO elections within the next 6 weeks as
recently rescheduled in accordance with
the Nigerian Constitution.
- My postulations: With attempts to
disqualify Rtd. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari
very rife, some power holders swearing he
will never be returned as president (at all
cost), the President residing the powers to
hire and fire the INEC chair, and with more
than enough money to buy the 2 other
arms of government, Nigeria may be
edging closer to anarchy.
Re: Presidency Shops For Jega’s Replacement - Vanguard News by Nuezha(m): 9:12am On Feb 09, 2015
malele:
GEJ is cool, if it was me, i will fire jega replace him with somebody thaT will rig the whole election iN favor of PDP,and nothing will happen.

Of course he fired Sanusi and replaced him with somebody that destroyed Nigeria's NAIRA and "nothing happened"

See Mr man, I'm a PDP sympathizer but I will vote BUHARI.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Shops For Jega’s Replacement - Vanguard News by Abraham2013(m): 9:12am On Feb 09, 2015
jorlons:
Two things will happen.

1 Sack Jega or replace him and there will be a serious revolution.

2 Disqualify Buhari and cause a civil war.

The only thing the PDP can do now is campaign with the six weeks and recapture the 14 LGA in the NE.

Join the #General March4 Buhari (GMB)
Bros nobody wey die wey go make dem postpone christmas. If buhari is disqualified over lying under oath which he did, heaven will not fall. D only place wey dem go make noise na 4 kastina and some state 4 north. Dem no born anybody well try any nonsense 4 south here.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Shops For Jega’s Replacement - Vanguard News by Clinton594(m): 9:13am On Feb 09, 2015
Frankiss44:

spott:

so u think if GEJ those this there are no repercussions?

Speak English son....

Lol
Re: Presidency Shops For Jega’s Replacement - Vanguard News by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:13am On Feb 09, 2015
freshness2020:
...GEJ; giving APC headache!
..I thought they say he is clueless, the more they say so , the more he shows them how authorising he can be!
<<FORWARD MARCH for GEJ2015!
see where ur forward arrow face sef?
Re: Presidency Shops For Jega’s Replacement - Vanguard News by anwo247: 9:14am On Feb 09, 2015
kodedklash:
INEC Chair Jega set to be
replaced with Prof. Olufemi Mimiko.
- My take: Very high likelihood there will be
NO elections within the next 6 weeks as
recently rescheduled in accordance with
the Nigerian Constitution.
- My postulations: With attempts to
disqualify Rtd. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari
very rife, some power holders swearing he
will never be returned as president (at all
cost), the President residing the powers to
hire and fire the INEC chair, and with more
than enough money to buy the 2 other
arms of government, Nigeria may be
edging closer to anarchy.

What anarchy? You people talk as if the north has monopoly of capacity for violence. Does it ever occur to you that Dr. Jonathan is from Niger Delta?

So, JEGA should not go for leave as provided by the law? The president should not appoint another person as provided by the law?

It appears all the APC boys took after their AWAITING RESULT General in reasoning. You expect Dr. Jonathan to fold his hands and watch you people derail the country?

Remember to appear in court (with him) today for defence of perjury.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Shops For Jega’s Replacement - Vanguard News by Clinton594(m): 9:14am On Feb 09, 2015
Frankiss44:

spott:

so u think if GEJ those this there are no repercussions?

Speak English son....

Lol
Re: Presidency Shops For Jega’s Replacement - Vanguard News by Forwetinnah: 9:17am On Feb 09, 2015
Oduduwaboy:
GEJ is just a criminal ; he will Still be tried for treason for allowing militants to buy warships for use against the fatherland by Tompolo!

Treason ko..what did OBJ do to the likes if Alams, Ige, Dariye, Atiku etc who opposed his goverment? Is OBJ not strolling the streets of Nigeria writing silly open letters and books to cause more confusion. Did Buhari leave his perceived enemies in peace...did Abacha, IBB part their challengers on the back? Thank your stars GEJ is who he is
Re: Presidency Shops For Jega’s Replacement - Vanguard News by toyoutoyou: 9:18am On Feb 09, 2015
His sense has been replaced with tumour.He has a brain tumour ever since he's born.It is disease that affects their family members.
GARRIx7:

Where is your sense??
Re: Presidency Shops For Jega’s Replacement - Vanguard News by anwo247: 9:18am On Feb 09, 2015
Abraham2013:

Bros nobody wey die wey go make dem postpone christmas. If buhari is disqualified over lying under oath which he did, heaven will not fall. D only place wey dem go make noise na 4 kastina and some state 4 north. Dem no born anybody well try any nonsense 4 south here.

That's all. If he is disqualified for perjury, he will serve 11yrs in jail. Certainly, heaven won't fall.

Their riot and killings will be in katsina and the likes....army go jeje take them do practice for bokoharam...
Re: Presidency Shops For Jega’s Replacement - Vanguard News by greatsodade(m): 9:19am On Feb 09, 2015
jennyo:
I don't believe it .He can't be that desperate

Really!!!...let's wait and see then..na naija we dey now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Minority Leader, Senator Akpabio Visits President Buhari In London (Pictures) / Yakubu Gowon And His Wife, Victoria, In London In June 1973 (Throwback Photo) / James Ocholi's Driver Dies In National Hospital,abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.