Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Presidency Shops For Jega’s Replacement - Vanguard News - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Shops For Jega’s Replacement - Vanguard News (50281 Views)

One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News / Buhari Called For Jega's Sack & Accused INEC Of Corruption In March 2013 / Breaking: Presidency Shops For Jega Replacement (Proof Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Shops For Jega’s Replacement - Vanguard News by Nobody: 8:05am On Feb 09, 2015
jennyo:
I don't believe it .He can't be that desperate
...wait for it,bro.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Shops For Jega’s Replacement - Vanguard News by UcLloyd: 8:05am On Feb 09, 2015
ascaris:
Jona! Jona! please dont do this! this guy has been one of the finest under your administration. Prof. Jega is a great man even greater than you and Patience put together. Dont be decieve by the vampires around you.
If you decides to sack Jega, I am readily available!

Look at how ur murdering english this man. APC is all about cheap talks. Go back to school son, don't be like Buhari!

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Shops For Jega’s Replacement - Vanguard News by morbeta(m): 8:05am On Feb 09, 2015
malele:
GEJ is cool, if it was me, i will fire jega replace him with somebody thaT will rig the whole election iN favor of PDP,and nothing will happen.
you are a big Joke.
Re: Presidency Shops For Jega’s Replacement - Vanguard News by Nobody: 8:06am On Feb 09, 2015
drkay:
That'll be so undemocratic.
...there is no democracy in a jungle...

1 Like

Re: Presidency Shops For Jega’s Replacement - Vanguard News by gidjah(m): 8:06am On Feb 09, 2015
Kinda see reasons with you ma bro, after all his fathers in the faith [UNCLE O B J ,ALHAJI ATIKU,THIEF NUBU etc are all scammers and political manipulators
malele:
GEJ is cool, if it was me, i will fire jega replace him with somebody thaT will rig the whole election iN favor of PDP,and nothing will happen.
Re: Presidency Shops For Jega’s Replacement - Vanguard News by halimat38(f): 8:06am On Feb 09, 2015
malele:

you suppose to be stone to death,6ft is actually were you are to don't you know military will take over cos of all this nonsense all you are after is Jonathan,you are not even worried about your safety
Re: Presidency Shops For Jega’s Replacement - Vanguard News by Nobody: 8:06am On Feb 09, 2015
These are allegations, not news report.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Shops For Jega’s Replacement - Vanguard News by Nobody: 8:07am On Feb 09, 2015
malele:
...you deserve a doctorate for your idea...

3 Likes

Re: Presidency Shops For Jega’s Replacement - Vanguard News by halimat38(f): 8:08am On Feb 09, 2015
koikoi2:
Jega's tenure will soon expire by June after d elections. There is nothing wrong in shopping for a replacement from now.

Nigerians just like to cause unnecessary panic and portray Jonathan as a desperado.

GEJ til 2019

fool

1 Like

Re: Presidency Shops For Jega’s Replacement - Vanguard News by ApexTitan(m): 8:08am On Feb 09, 2015
Jonathan and the PDP wouldnt dare remove Jega especially during this crucial time. There isn't any room for such manipulations especially now that all eyes are on this elections. This story has the markings of a well crafted piece of political mischief making.

Notice the people who will use it to scream loudest on the rooftops, those are the ones who stand to benefit from making up stuff like this.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Shops For Jega’s Replacement - Vanguard News by menesheh(m): 8:09am On Feb 09, 2015
TreQuartista:
Click 'LIKE' if you are for Buhari.

Sod off and/or fück off and/or go to hell and/or go and die if you are for GEJ!

APC
#Change
#March4Buhari

We are returning to biz as usual since this Northerners dont want to respect themselves.

For you, am not surprise, i ve seen pretty much fanatic and dogmatic sentimentalists like you.

Die with Buhari we don't give a damn.

Enough is enough, time to bomb this country so that everyone will go it's separate way and steer its own canoe

1 Like

Re: Presidency Shops For Jega’s Replacement - Vanguard News by PenSniper: 8:09am On Feb 09, 2015
jorlons:
Two things will happen.

1 Sack Jega or replace him and there will be a serious revolution.

2 Disqualify Buhari and cause a civil war.

The only thing the PDP can do now is campaign with the six weeks and recapture the 14 LGA in the NE.

Join the #General March4 Buhari (GMB)

The animalistic northern cabals have done worse things, toyed with nigeria's destiny, rigged elections and census figures in the past. Its payback time, let them do their worse. Jega inflated registered voters for the northern states by millions (Zamfara by 1 million), registered underageds and would've increased polling units openly skewed against the south against all natural logic. He is surely working for the north and the opposution.

3 Likes

Re: Presidency Shops For Jega’s Replacement - Vanguard News by Nobody: 8:10am On Feb 09, 2015
If really the story is true.
Then surely Nigeria may be heading for crisis.
Re: Presidency Shops For Jega’s Replacement - Vanguard News by Dexema(m): 8:11am On Feb 09, 2015
Now Jega has suddenly become a bad and dishonourable person? I hope it won't be “get elected or die trying“ for Jona in this case.

Now I have finally made my choice for 2015.

Sai Baba

1 Like

Re: Presidency Shops For Jega’s Replacement - Vanguard News by Nobody: 8:12am On Feb 09, 2015
Gbagbo in the making. GEJ reliance of ASARI DOKUBO for protection might open the gate of hell for innocent citizens.
Re: Presidency Shops For Jega’s Replacement - Vanguard News by enkay0525: 8:12am On Feb 09, 2015
I will still say it. You can't beat a sitting Government. U can't beat an incumbent.We are just saying our minds on social network and something else is happening in the real world.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Shops For Jega’s Replacement - Vanguard News by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:12am On Feb 09, 2015
mamajohn:
This is the man who had been penciled down for the ignoble job. A professor of Political Science and International Relation, Former VC of Ondo State owned Adekunle Ajasin University and younger brother of the State governor. His name is Prof Nazim Olufemi Mimiko.
Prof. Femi Mimiko and his brother, Segun Mimiko, are like the proverbial dog that goes back to its vomit. I was in Oduduwa Hall, OAU, Ile-Ife in 2010 when Femi Mimiko, then a professor in the Political Science delivered an inaugural lecture. In it, he and his brother as well as his cabinet were cursing and dancing to scorn PDP. Now they are now part of it.
Re: Presidency Shops For Jega’s Replacement - Vanguard News by landform(m): 8:13am On Feb 09, 2015
malele:
I hv said this time without Number that Gej does not know how big the power Of a president is,if he does ,he Will not fail to return himself to that seat by any means. I want to ask if is OBj that found himself in Gej present condition,Will he not return himself not minding what the people Will say! Gej should do the needful,nothing Will happen

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Shops For Jega’s Replacement - Vanguard News by eluquenson(m): 8:13am On Feb 09, 2015
This film na Indian film oh, we no go watch am finish.

Tell GEJ his life is not safe with all these
mind politics. A military man is always a military man, the Nigerian Army are watching GEJ on a 3D
Re: Presidency Shops For Jega’s Replacement - Vanguard News by bizhub: 8:15am On Feb 09, 2015
Before this postponement APC has been accusing him from day 1....
Re: Presidency Shops For Jega’s Replacement - Vanguard News by fandango: 8:17am On Feb 09, 2015
All the forces both foriegn and domestic are fighting GEJ just because he's from the minority group.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Shops For Jega’s Replacement - Vanguard News by viczing(m): 8:17am On Feb 09, 2015
Raiders:
personally, I wish the election was not postpone by INEC because it might lead to problem. My unbaised prediction for the next 6 weeks is that the real reason PDP wanted the election postpone is that they want more time to get Buhari disqualified by the court for perjury in his waec certificate. If the election had held on 14th February there wont have been much time for the court to decide.

I also believe PDP will get a judge to disqualified Buhari because the case is now in court and should be resolve before 6 weeks time. If Buhari is disqualified by the court, it would lead to serious problem in the country and might end up leading to civil war or military coup because the opposition party APC would not participate in all governorship, senatorial and presidential elections. I just pray for Nigeria because the future looks really bleak for the country right now. I also hope GEJ is not trying to hold on to power at all cost.

I don't think Jega will be sacked because GEJ is not that clueless to make that kind of decision just 6 weeks to the election. Jega just have 3 months left and I don't think his appointment will be renewed when it expires by May.

It was learnt that in a bid to sweep off Jega from his seat without raising any dust, he would be asked to comply with the civil service procedure by proceeding on his three months terminal leave with effect from March 1, this year since he is expected to retire on June 13.

He won't be sacked but will be sent on a compulsory leave

1 Like

Re: Presidency Shops For Jega’s Replacement - Vanguard News by Nobody: 8:18am On Feb 09, 2015
malele:
Asari Dokubo, is that you?

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Shops For Jega’s Replacement - Vanguard News by Nobody: 8:18am On Feb 09, 2015
they are bringing prof mimiko.
Re: Presidency Shops For Jega’s Replacement - Vanguard News by Nobody: 8:20am On Feb 09, 2015
TreQuartista:
Click 'LIKE' if you are for Buhari.

Sod off and/or fück off and/or go to hell and/or go and die if you are for GEJ!

APC
#Change
#March4Buhari
Nice one. They can also choke to death or self destruct for all I care. Gej is a Gone-r
Re: Presidency Shops For Jega’s Replacement - Vanguard News by saint047(m): 8:20am On Feb 09, 2015
spott:
GEJ IS A DISGRACE... SIMPLE

[b]MARCH IN BUHARI AND MARCH OUT GEJ
THE FREEDOM "MARCH" -
They said he is not electable. Now that it's time to put their claim to test, they are running pillar to post trying to stop the only test that will prove them right or wrong.
They said Nigerians love Jonathan. Now that it's time for Nigerians to show how much they love him, the are afraid to subject him to public test.
They said Nigerians want continuity not change. Now that it's time for Nigerians to speak in favor of continuity or change, they wouldn't let Nigerians make their choices.
They said he's a military despot while they are democrats yet, he want elections and they hate elections.
They said their reason for the shift is to secure Nigeria from Boko Haram. How could they make Nigeria secure enough for elections in few weeks when they couldn't secure it in 5 years?
They said he is dishonest and they are honest yet, he always keep his words while they always break their promises.
We said they are clueless and they said they are prepared yet, it took them a week to elections to realize Nigeria is a security mess that need the concentration of the armed forces to be cleaned at the expense of a promising general election.
They said Nigeria is safe yet, "unsafe" Afghanistan, Iraq and Sudan conducted credible elections where a "safe" Nigeria failed.
Be it February or March, a bad government will remain a bad government that must be sacked. No matter how long you delay the burial of a corpse, the dead never return.
KEEP THE HOPE ALIVE
#MARCH4BUHARI[/b]
This ASSOCIATION of PAINED CHARLATANS(APC) Supporters never Cry finish since last night?? Jeez.... Weeping and Wailing must be y'all Hobby

1 Like

Re: Presidency Shops For Jega’s Replacement - Vanguard News by Frankiss44(m): 8:21am On Feb 09, 2015
I love this man people call clueless.... God please bless me with this favour attracted cluelessness

1 Like

Re: Presidency Shops For Jega’s Replacement - Vanguard News by gidjah(m): 8:21am On Feb 09, 2015
I thought i was a good mathematician {considering the fact that i came out with a very strong 2.2 from the school !but lo!here am I looking like a dumb clueles illiterate who does not know any thing about [political] mathematics !may its because they keep using that JAGBANJANTICS FORMULAR!;->;-(ha ha ha NIGERIA NIGERIA NIGERIA !!!
Re: Presidency Shops For Jega’s Replacement - Vanguard News by mbulela: 8:22am On Feb 09, 2015
Very funny article.
There is some basic intelligence accorded to mammals. I ascribe that minimum intelligence to GEJ. Hr cannot sink this low. The day he executes any of these two options, I am buying a ticket out of this place,so the inferno can consume he and his obese wife in my absence.
I don't think this article is even worth discussing.
Re: Presidency Shops For Jega’s Replacement - Vanguard News by gidjah(m): 8:23am On Feb 09, 2015
I thought i was a good mathematician {considering the fact that i came out with a very strong 2.2 from the school !but lo!here am I looking like a dumb clueles illiterate who does not know any thing about [political] mathematics !!. May be its because they keep using that JAGBANJANTICS FORMULAR!;->;-(ha ha ha NIGERIA NIGERIA NIGERIA !
Re: Presidency Shops For Jega’s Replacement - Vanguard News by maclatunji: 8:23am On Feb 09, 2015
Go to court, get a restraining order against Jega's removal before the expiration of his tenure. End of discussion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Governor El-rufai Eating Sugarcane (pic) / Orji Kalu Storms Aba For Tonimas' Requiem Mass (Photos) / Aisha's Critic, Aminu Mohammed, To Meet President Buhari After Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.