Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,426 members, 7,836,706 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) (47411 Views)

The Unaired Part Of Aisha Buhari's Interview, By Jaafar - Premium Times / Aisha Buhari's Interview: BBC Defies Pressure From Presidency, Dogara & Daura / GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by dablazor: 3:55pm On Feb 09, 2015
Demdem:

Jonathan has always been a joke.
As governor of Bayelsa, he was much more worse.

Whether you like it or not, he is still your president sir, don't insult him so publicly on a public forum, you are insulting his office too incase you dont know..
Am far from a fan of neither candidates, so am not being bias, its the bitter truth, he is still your president, as long as you are Nigerian.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 09, 2015
ooshinibos:

without his coup ..there will no nigeria by now ..shagari and his cohort will have finish us by now
You donèt know about the corruption of Shagari regime,they were worse than robbers and bandits,they stole like their was no tommorrow.The Akinloye and Dikkos were on the verge of destroying Nigeria,ask anyone about that regime it was almost as worse Goodluck Jonathan regime

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by anonimi: 3:57pm On Feb 09, 2015
vandutchboy:

Please read this article from New York Times when Buhari was in power he arrested over 4000 politicians and over 600 were convicted for corruption. If he had been in power for 8 years instead of 1 year and 8 months Nigeria would have been like Malaysia or Dubai by now.All the corrupt people would have been wiped out.
http://www.nytimes.com/1984/01/10/world/4000-ex-officials-surrender-in-nigeria.html.

For a man who worked for Abacha for many years in PTF then turned around in 2008 to say Abacha did NOT steal shows that his very SELECTIVE, noisy and ruthless jailing of people was nothing but a boju boju, hide & seek ethnic cleansing of sorts.

A man who collects N23 million as pension while real workers are paid N18,000 minimum wage is the Baba of corruption shocked
QED!!!

BTW, can you also show me where Malaysia and Dubai developed by jailing people anyhow on the MERE accusation of corruption?
I dey wait oh!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by prettyboi1(m): 3:57pm On Feb 09, 2015
Buhari simply is a brilliant and great leader. He commands a lot of respect and authority, that's something Goodluck Jonathan cannot even pretend to have in 1000 years. By the Grace of God, nothing in the heavens and on the earth will stop Buhari and Osinbajo from being sworn in as our president and vice-president respectively on may 29, 2015. Amen.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by ibnakogun: 3:57pm On Feb 09, 2015
Demdem:

Fool, Jonathan till ur early grave. I hope that will make u hard.

demdem slaying em mannerless kids since eons.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 09, 2015
ibnakogun:

brain dead son of a LovePeddler, swerve am allergic to holding conversations with factory made phools.
who wanna be on da tracks of a droolin'n'mouth_foaming psycho on da monologue like u,not me...i aint from mars ya know... U just a pale n fray wannabe punk niggga n still u 4kn impressing no one...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 09, 2015
dablazor:

Whether you like it or not, he is still your president sir, don't insult him so publicly on a public forum, you are insulting his office too incase you dont know..
Am far from a fan of neither candidates, so am not being bias, its the bitter truth, he is still your president, as long as you are Nigerian.
So because Abacha was our President we should have also respected him and his office for all the money he was stealing from us like GoodlUCK Jonathan

1 Like

Chars1289:
A quick thought: A man that still has the ability to remember the acronyms and abbreviations can't fix the country. That is more of a shame to me compared to GMB's slip ups.
Not a very convincing argument. GMB's gaffes suggest he will be far worse.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 09, 2015
ibnakogun:

demdem slaying em mannerless kids since eons.
Him and Sagamite cant be defeated
Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by ibnakogun: 3:59pm On Feb 09, 2015
Rexxie:

who wanna be on da tracks of droolin'n'mouth_foaming psycho on da monologue like u,not me...i aint from mars ya know... U just a pale n fray wannabe punk niggga n still u 4kn impressing no one...

yada! yada!! yada!!! did they remember to tell you the fact that your birth certificate was an apology letter from Durex inc.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by dablazor: 4:00pm On Feb 09, 2015
criminalmindz:
BIG GOOOOOOOOOOOOAT

You dont have to call an human being a 'GOAT' because they have an entirely different view from yours sir.. we are human beings, each with a different approach to life, no matter how wrong you feel their stance is, you can prove them wrong constructively and in a civilized manner, who knows? you might change their opinion with yours and win them over, we are in 2015 for pete sake.. none of this politicians give a rat azz about our rants on their behalf.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by Chars1289: 4:00pm On Feb 09, 2015
ROSSIKE:
Irrelevant

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 4:01pm On Feb 09, 2015
Skillbobralph:
The 1st scene in that video should be our number one concern where he over throne a democratic elected president and that same person want to rule in democracy? I think is not right for him be talking about corrupt people when he is surrounded with the numbers of corrupt persons in Nigeria Tinubu, Atiku, Amaechi and Co. According to Buhari in 2007, he labeled Tinubu as one of the most corrupt politician and now he is heading his campaign. Only God knows where Nigeria is headed to.
Over throne u reckon. Ur grammar is pathetic man grin
Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by Chars1289: 4:02pm On Feb 09, 2015
ROSSIKE:

once again the man dt can still remeber all acronyms and abbreviations what good has he done for our dear nation..

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by Gh0stFreak: 4:04pm On Feb 09, 2015
ibnakogun:

yada! yada!! yada!!! did they remember to tell you the fact that your birth certificate was an apology letter from Durex inc.

cc backdatassup
tunde salam is back.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 09, 2015
Dewze:

Trust me, by then your pride and shame won't allow you to say a word. All you will be doing then is trying to justify your wrong choice.

Hoi....I support NEITHER PDP or APC(PDP has failed us...and APC thinks that it is still 1984...not 2015). And neither party has an answer to the low oil prices.(I also happen to be a Southerner.).

But presidents must be held to a high standard. You may not believe me....but I have always treated every Nigerian presido past and present with critical analysis....because they deserve it...no matter how well they perform.

If you like...vote according to tribe. I have long since passed that. Besides....our Southern governors have been ripping us off....and they ain''t Hausas.

Yes, that is exactly what citizens are supposed to do and not trying to pull a president down with abuses and blackmails.

The funny thing about you pro-govt guys is that you take every critique of yer patron personal.

The presidential seat is not meant to be comfortable.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 09, 2015
anonimi:

For a man who worked for Abacha for many years in PTF then turned around in 2008 to say Abacha did NOT steal shows that his very SELECTIVE, noisy and ruthless jailing of people was nothing but a boju boju, hide & seek ethnic cleansing of sorts.

A man who collects N23 million as pension while real workers are paid N18,000 minimum wage is the Baba of corruption shocked
QED!!!

BTW, can you also show me where Malaysia and Dubai developed by jailing people anyhow on the MERE accisation of corruption?
I dey wait oh!
1) The N23 million monthly is a constitutional provision that was voted by the National Assembly which also entitles Buhari to armed security and certain number of Bulletproof cars,paid vacation abroad and paid medical treament abroad as well.If you have a probem petition the National Assembly to change the law
2)The anti-corruption war he fought wasnt ethnic cleansing Governor of Kano received 300 years in jail for corruption and remember Umaru Dikko who Buhari tried to bring from the UK to answer charges for corruption was also from the North so your point falls flat
3)Buhari is the best corruption fighter and most effective Nigeria has ever had.
http://www.nytimes.com/1984/01/10/world/4000-ex-officials-surrender-in-nigeria.html.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by ibnakogun: 4:07pm On Feb 09, 2015
Gh0stFreak:

cc backdatassup
tunde salam is back.

and who the fvck are these godforsaken lots??
Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by madan(f): 4:09pm On Feb 09, 2015
An0nimus:

Your first two sentences don't agree. Is stealing morally right?
no. Stealing is as bad as killing. I am not saying stealing is morally right neither is corruption. The President should have given a clearer explanation on what he meant by his statement. What I am saying is that corruption is more than stealing public fund.
Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by Demdem(m): 4:10pm On Feb 09, 2015
dablazor:

Yes the fool remains my president for now courtesy eediots that voted the incompetent fool in but since the drunkard doesn't have regard for the citizenry,
u don't expect me to do the same to him.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by dablazor: 4:10pm On Feb 09, 2015
vandutchboy:

So because Abacha was our President we should have also respected him and his office for all the money he was stealing from us like GoodlUCK Jonathan
Well.. can you prove GEJ steals from you sir? Can you prove these other opposition politicians have never stolen from you before, sir?
Can u prove beyond reasonable doubt that these opposing politicians aren't propagating false and rather preposterous accusations (who knows) to fellow Nationals like me and you just so to serve their own personal and perhaps egocentric gain?
They are all politicians, the only difference is that, one is your president, you can always criticize, but don't drag is office so low and have other Nationals follow suit and insult your president too.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by alhaz1717(m): 4:10pm On Feb 09, 2015
SPINA101:
good to know u ARE part of the wining Team Gej till u sale Nairaland to me
. Is it the same seun that owns nairalandjust tryin to know ni ooooo pls
Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by Demdem(m): 4:11pm On Feb 09, 2015
squaddy:

Typical of APC e-rats. Quit foaming in the mouth nitwit and answer a simple question dolt.

Fool, what question did u ask? A person that doesn't know the difference between ptf and ptdf can't simply decode the exploits if I start highlighting them.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by anonimi: 4:11pm On Feb 09, 2015
vandutchboy:

1) The N23 million monthly is a constitutional provision that was voted by the National Assembly which also entitles Buhari to armed security and certain number or cars,paid vacation abroad and paid medical treament abroad as well.If you have a probem petition the National Assembly to change the law

If Buhari is a real saint that he PRETENDS to be then he should reject the bogus amount in SOLIDARITY with real workers who earn N18,000 minimum wage.

Abi im anti-corruption fight na against other people ni? Im nor sabi lead by personal example?

Bloody HYPOCRITE. That is what the old pensioner is.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by Demdem(m): 4:12pm On Feb 09, 2015
vandutchboy:

Nigerians need to stop seeing this politicians as gods in other countries you see Ministes on the same bus or train as you. They are not special they are there to serve us and improve our lives not loot with reckless abandon and protect their friends that loot like Goodluck Jonathan

Spots on.
Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 09, 2015
dablazor:

Well.. can you prove GEJ steals from you sir? Can you prove these other opposition politicians have never stolen from you before, sir?
Can u prove beyond reasonable doubt that these opposing politicians aren't propagating false and rather preposterous accusations (who knows) to fellow Nationals like me and you just so to serve their own personal and perhaps egocentric gain?
They are all politicians, the only difference is that, one is your president, you can always criticize, but don't drag is office so low and have other Nationals follow suit and insult your president too.
Wasènt he indicted in 2006 for false declaration of assets in 2006 by Nuhu Ribadu
Substance of Charges (1) False Declaration of Assets Goodluck Jonathan 2006 when he was Governor of Bayelsa State

(i) Lexus Jeep worth N18 million claimed to have been acquired through savings in 2004. Verification reveals that the Jeep was a gift collected in contravention of the CCB Act of 1990. Same for BMW 7351 Series bought in 2005 worth N5.5 million;

(ii) Acquisition of properties outside legitimate income; Seven Bedroom Duplex acquired in 2001 worth N18 million at Otuke Ogbia LGA, Four Bedroom Duplex acquired in 2003 worth N15 million at Goodluck Jonathan Street, Yenegoa;
Five Bedroom Duplex - acquired in 2003 worth N25 million at Citec Villas, Gwarimpa II – Abuja.
http://saharareporters.com/2010/12/21/goodluck-jonathan-bola-tinubu-bafarawa-gbenga-daniel-made-false-declaration-assets-2006
This was during Obasanjo time in Power,I will try to also find the video of Nuhu Ribadu testimony in 2006 before the Senate about this same issue.
Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by dablazor: 4:14pm On Feb 09, 2015
Demdem:

Yes the fool remains my president for now courtesy eediots that voted the incompetent fool in but since the drunkard doesn't have regard for the citizenry,
u don't expect me to do the same to him.

Ok sir... do the needful and vote against him in the polls i'd suggest, and win as many as you could to the course of your preferred candidate(s).
Insults wouldn't change anything, he would still remain president if you think insulting 'declarates' (sic) would remove him from office.
Thanks.
Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by Brainenergy: 4:14pm On Feb 09, 2015
General Bihari is far far better than Jonathan. Matured & well coordinated. He can't disappoint nigerians. He's the best man for the job. Up Up Up GMB.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by Bants(m): 4:15pm On Feb 09, 2015
DebateNigeria:

A

Have always said Osinbajo will make a better president if it was Osinbajo PDP will be shitting and wont be coming with excuses of Forgery and health ...I SAY NO TO BUHARI AND GEJ make we find a well young and energetic leader
Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 09, 2015
anonimi:

If Buhari is a real saint that he PRETENDS to be then he should reject the bogus amount in SOLIDARITY with real workers who earn N18,000 minimum wage.

Abi im anti-corruption fight na against other people ni? Im nor sabi lead by personal example?

Bloody HYPOCRITE. That is what the old pensioner is.
That is what the National Assembly decided former Heads of State should get. It;s his entitlement for life by him not rejecting ithe amount he doesnt reflect on his intregrity in any way.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by Demdem(m): 4:17pm On Feb 09, 2015
dablazor:

Ok sir... do the needful and vote against him in the polls i'd suggest, and win as many as you could to the course of your preferred candidate(s).
Insults wouldn't change anything, he would still remain president if you think insulting 'declarates' (sic) would remove him from office.
Thanks.

Talking of insults, the fool brought it upon himself.
Remember, he called leaders of a section of a country rascals. Isn't it appropriate if he is called a bastard. He is simply reaping from where he sowed.

Deal with it.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by anonimi: 4:17pm On Feb 09, 2015
Oyinprince:
This is not grammar.

He doesn't know this stuffs Imagine

INEC - Independent National( he said Nigeria) Electoral Commission

APC - All Progressives Congress ( He said "All progressive confidence"wink

Now is that grammar or forgetfulness or ignorance?

It must be a combination of the three to be expected from:

- a man who abandoned secondary school exams to rush & join the army.

- an old pensioner who may be going SENILE.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2085733_therealchange_jpg4e5a8116d607b20db273d159562df929

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Gov Adeleke Inspects Osun House In Abuja abandoned for 12 years by APC (pics) / Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One / How Mobolaji Johnson Transformed Marina As Lagos Governor (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.