Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,335 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) (47403 Views)

The Unaired Part Of Aisha Buhari's Interview, By Jaafar - Premium Times / Aisha Buhari's Interview: BBC Defies Pressure From Presidency, Dogara & Daura / GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by Seun(m): 2:33pm On Feb 09, 2015
najoke:
If we put up your anti-GMB comment which proves that this your comment that "your are not a member of any team" is false...........does it mean the above apply to you too i.e you are a LIAR!!!

as earlier pointed out.......Seun, think well well before you comment
I have made anti-GEJ comments, pro-GEJ comments, anti-GMB comments and pro-GMB comments. That's the freedom neutrality offers.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by whisper2esi(m): 2:35pm On Feb 09, 2015
I just can't understand why some Nigerians can't read between the lines, the change they are shouting now ain't in the right direction.
GMB is not the change we need in this country,can't you see the people sponsoring his campaign?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by ibnakogun: 2:40pm On Feb 09, 2015
Seun:

It's difficult for liars to believe that other people are not liars. GMB is attractive if he will fight corruption and crush Boko Haram but his attitude towards democracy and freedom of media isn't encouraging. GEJ seems to be a liberal, democratic guy but he expects us to accept big failures.

bwahhhha coming from a classic despot. do you think some of us can't remember your exploit with seexkills and ogaga. ain't you that brute that bans anyone that calls you to order anymore. anyway y'all blockheads can vote for failures as your leader again. sensible folks are making themselves useful in saner climes and dumping the hellhole like a bad habit.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Feb 09, 2015
iyke909:

he called INEC independent Nigeria electoral commission.
he said the election has been postponed by six months.
he is bitter that chad are helping Nigeria defeat his boys Boko haram.
The lady was even pleading with him before she can ask him some questions....like questions about his health.
This man should go and see a doctor as he looks too frail,the interviewer was even having pity on him as she had to slow down to accommodate his slow thought process and thinking pattern.
n thats da same ancestral n expired greatgrandol'man some hunkheads wanna foster on nigerians..total bulshiit...
Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by joseph1832(m): 2:44pm On Feb 09, 2015
Seun:

It's difficult for liars to believe that other people are not liars. GMB is attractive if he will fight corruption and crush Boko Haram but his attitude towards democracy and freedom of media isn't encouraging. GEJ seems to be a liberal, democratic guy but he expects us to accept big failures.
"The darkest places in Hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crises".
Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 09, 2015
ndcide:
Only an unfortunate 1diot will watch this and insist on Buhari.
Watch Jonathan and which fool will vote for him after this interview. Chritiane Amanpour wanted to curse him out for his lies and stupidity look at her demeanor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlXbkRnvH88

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by joseph1832(m): 2:49pm On Feb 09, 2015
Seun:
I have made anti-GEJ comments, pro-GEJ comments, anti-GMB comments and pro-GMB comments. That's the freedom neutrality offers.
In times like these, maintaining your stance make as you guilty as those who plunged this nation into the mess it is now.

Pick a side bro. There's no sitting on the fence on this one. I've said before that concerning the deteriorating condition the country is, I'll rather vote a man like Gadafi (Buhari) for president than vote for GEJ who is the personification of the word weak!.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by Seun(m): 2:52pm On Feb 09, 2015
joseph1832:
"The darkest places in Hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crises".
The fact is that it's not yet clear whether GMB would be better than GEJ, or vice versa. So this is no moral crisis; just a very difficult decision.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 09, 2015
DebateNigeria:
A

A for Alagbara
Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by Jarus(m): 2:59pm On Feb 09, 2015
Oyinprince:
are you kidding me? Someone who wants to rule the nation is forgetting the full meaning of his party's acronym? And even INEC? He doesn't even remember the time left to the election? Even my 7yr old kid brother won't forget it is 6weeks not months.

He even made the INEC mistake before and FFK mocked him and he's repeating it again?

I just hope this man does not win this election, he will be a disgrace to Nigerians both at home and to the international community

Edited:

Nothing inspiring about the video self, only exposes why he does not want to debate

Jonathan referred to Jega as INEC President on CNN, how about that?

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by 100Cents: 3:00pm On Feb 09, 2015
Did he show his certificate ?
Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by bayulll01(m): 3:01pm On Feb 09, 2015
Oyinprince:
Lol, people are funny sha cheesy . No offense but you are insulting me? Did I even insult anyone or ur loved Buhari in my post?

Well, Truth hurts sha, so kpele

Back to topic

Buhari talks are always not inspiring, just like this one. I just wasted mb to watch the video self.

How I wish there could be a better candidate but till there is , GEJ should remain there abeg
so u are telling me gej inspire u when he talks lol,I told some people I said in a sane society GEj will never be given ovation to contest for any pool,we expect him to be a savior that's why they all voted for him,be he has fail woefully,the truth is most of u supporting him are either from the ss or se because u see it as your son,that's why nigeria remain where it is today,I pray we come out of this mess

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by Jarus(m): 3:02pm On Feb 09, 2015
Seun:

I have read most of your comments from afar since the beginning of this election thing, and I must confess you're one of the few neutrals that are genuine, not those who pretend to be neutral and attack only one candidate.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by Demdem(m): 3:06pm On Feb 09, 2015
Seun:

Again, u are the known liar and deceitful person here. We all know ur stance on the fool currently occupying aso rock and how u Av expressed this on several occasions so why ur attempt to paint a picture that u are yet to make a decision? Again, u can only continue to deceive ur kind and not sane minds.
What is the General attitude towards democracy that isn't encouraging? If he doesn't believe in democracy, would he have submitted himself for elections on several occasions and each occasion find himself in the courts before going home? Yet u open that ur mouth claiming it's not encouraging.
Seriously, something is wrong with ur thinking process.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 09, 2015
Jarus:

I have read most of your comments from afar since the beginning of this election thing, and I must confess you're one of the few neutrals that are genuine, not those who pretend to be neutral and attack only one candidate.
He has not been neutral he has been Pro-PDP every one can attest to that his support has been skewed in support of PDP.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by Demdem(m): 3:08pm On Feb 09, 2015
Jarus:

Even ffk has made far more anti gej comments.
Don't be deceived, he is for Jonahdafft and seriously nothing is wrong with that. Why should he have issues with those who sees him as a fool.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by ugoonuoha: 3:11pm On Feb 09, 2015
msmon:
Objectivity at it's peak!

If you like political objectivity, see my piece on my profile. It's gonna be published in newspapers very soon.
Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by juman(m): 3:11pm On Feb 09, 2015
Buhari for life.

Sai baba, sai buhari.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by Demdem(m): 3:12pm On Feb 09, 2015
Seun:
The fact is that it's not yet clear whether GMB would be better than GEJ, or vice versa. So this is no moral crisis; just a very difficult decision.

It's not yet clear to u. That's OK but for sane minds, we have spotted an incompetent fool currently sitting on the throne that needs to be chased out. The other day u highlighted the Generals past but mischievously refused to mention the Generals exploits at ptf. Isn't that hypocritical of u?
Surely, buhari isn't the joshua to take us to the promise land but he is no doubt the Moses to rescue us out of our current Egypt Which we need so badly.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 09, 2015
ugoonuoha:

If you like political objectivity, see my piece on my profile. It's gonna be published in newspapers very soon.
I read your piece good write-up

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by mpowa(m): 3:14pm On Feb 09, 2015
KwoiZabo:
He also called APC all progressive CONFIDENCE. He tried anyway but Buhari still remains a regional champion and cannot appeal to Nigerians beyond the NE and NW. It's easier said than done. Apart from Insurgency, security Naionwide has improved since GEJ came on board also Buhari has never told us how to tackle other of Nigerian's problems like Power, Economy, regional autonomy, Federal character, infrastructure, foreign relations etc. Also looking at the diversity of the Country, it's safer to allow our slow but steady progress under GEJ than the radical change APC is proposing which is not feasible 'coz the APC leadership is more corrupt than the sitting govt.
Finally APC is still the Oluwole party that just wants power not the interest of Nigerians.

Still living in the stone age? He's a Regional Champion and your Clueless boss is so scared to face the election.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by dablazor: 3:15pm On Feb 09, 2015
He possesses a really strong accent but still very comprehensible, what i actually care about is the message and that he made proper sense,
and I have to say.. I'm impressed..
he seems confident, well composed, and actually has a leadership quality in him.
but still, am sitting on the fence...
I remember watching GEJ on Amanpour with some foreign friends back in the day, and all through the interview i was so uncomfortable, and mostly humiliated, because he seems all shaken and kinda not sure of what even he is saying, GMB seems the opposite, despite not being as educated as GEJ, he sounds more educated.
I also think Buhari seems rather diehard for a 21st Nigeria, he is old but appears strong, but hey, he is old.
anyway whoever wins, wishing them all the best cool

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by eminent007(m): 3:16pm On Feb 09, 2015
mustaphagreens:
You must be a pathetic and hopeless and clueless and silly and inept liar. Did you actually watch the video?? This is what too much online viewing of mojo can do to your brain, it obscures your judgement. Nowhere in that video did buhari appear frail nor was he slow to answer any question. His replies were apt and intelligent and his demeanor so confident one could easily tell the general meant business. Please close that pit and stop spreading falsehood.

Begging the question pal.
Did he call INEC Independent Nigeria Electoral Commission or not?
Did he refer to APC as All Progressive Confidence or not?
Why still on those, did he say anything like the election has been postponed six months instead of weeks?

My oh my.

Seems to me like his brain needs working on [my view]

He better stay put with that General title of his before we strip him of it.

Abeg make I climb coconut tree, make I fit view things from a better angle. grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 09, 2015
ibnakogun:

bwahhhha coming from a classic despot. do you think some of us can't remember your exploit with seexkills and ogaga. ain't you that brute that bans anyone that calls you to order anymore. anyway y'all blockheads can vote for failures as your leader again. sensible folks are making themselves useful in saner climes and dumping the hellhole like a bad habit.

u know u gotta show some decorum when making a statement or proving a point...da foi or freedom of speech aint no liberty for anyone to express his or herself like some lunatic or some escapee psycho...
U making no sense n u impressing nobada... undecided

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by onagoodday: 3:20pm On Feb 09, 2015
Iamsynord:
This is Very encouraging..Such Composure and Articulation..Though a few errors of INEC and APC, at least its better than the Clueless one "Stealing is not corruption" and " America will know if money is missing. "
How many people on here 4 buhari ?? Click Like
Why can not you accept that the man is old and senile due to old age....let him go tend his cattles before calls Nigeria Niger in UN-meeting

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 09, 2015
eminent007:

Begging the question pal.
Did he call INEC Independent Nigeria Electoral Commission or not?
Did he refer to APC as All Progressive Confidence or not?
Why still on those, did he say anything like the election has been postponed six months instead of weeks?

My oh my.

Seems to me like his brain needs working on [my view]

He better stay put with that General title of his before we strip him of it.

Abeg make I climb coconut tree, make I fit view things from a better angle. grin grin
Didnt Jonathan go on CNN and call Jega President of INEC

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by muktarmtt(m): 3:24pm On Feb 09, 2015
iyke909:

he called INEC independent Nigeria electoral commission.
he said the election has been postponed by six months.
he is bitter that chad are helping Nigeria defeat his boys Boko haram.
The lady was even pleading with him before she can ask him some questions....like questions about his health.
This man should go and see a doctor as he looks too frail,the interviewer was even having pity on him as she had to slow down to accommodate his slow thought process and thinking pattern.
u r fool of highest oder u tink everybody is sick like ur old sick papa of urs den u wrong a general is is always a general

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 09, 2015
Demdem:

It's not yet clear to u. That's OK but for sane minds, we have spotted an incompetent fool currently sitting on the throne that needs to be chased out. The other day u highlighted the Generals past but mischievously refused to mention the Generals exploits at ptf. Isn't that hypocritical of u?
Surely, buhari isn't the joshua to take us to the promise land but he is no doubt the Moses to rescue us out of our current Egypt.
unrepentant mo.ron; diehard grumpus;
da nl frankenstein_zombie of a drooling solomon grundy..

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by Seun(m): 3:25pm On Feb 09, 2015
Demdem:
... mention the Generals exploits at ptf.
What exploits did he achieve at PTF? Please educate me.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by chukzbozz86: 3:26pm On Feb 09, 2015
mustaphagreens:
[s]You must be a pathetic and hopeless and clueless and silly and inept liar. Did you actually watch the video?? This is what too much online viewing of mojo can do to your brain, it obscures your judgement. Nowhere in that video did buhari appear frail nor was he slow to answer any question. His replies were apt and intelligent and his demeanor so confident one could easily tell the general meant business. Please close that pit and stop spreading falsehood.

Whats is this one sayin are u high marijuana??

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 09, 2015
onagoodday:

Why can not you accept that the man is old and senile due to old age....let him go tend his cattles before calls Nigeria Niger in UN-meeting
We neeed him to chase the young bandit and corruption protector in office. The young leaders have failed us such as Bankole,Farouk Lawan,Imoke,Femi-Fani Kayode,Fayose and Goodlcuk Jonathan through massive corruption. That is why we need someone that has been succesful in the war against corruption, Buhari Arrested 4000 politicians and charged over 500 to jail for corruption,see this link from The New York Times
ttp://www.nytimes.com/1984/01/10/world/4000-ex-officials-surrender-in-nigeria.html.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by Demdem(m): 3:27pm On Feb 09, 2015
Seun:
What exploits did he achieve at PTDF?

Ignoramus, it's ptf and not ptdf.
Start with this first.
Lectures continue if not on this thread but on another. Continue to chew this.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Jimi Agbaje Quits PDP, Speaks On The Next Plan As FFK Reacts / The International Media On Buhari’s Certificate Saga, Lessons To The Our Media / Rabiu Biyora Defects To PDP, Received By Atiku (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.