Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,166 members, 7,829,167 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) (47392 Views)

The Unaired Part Of Aisha Buhari's Interview, By Jaafar - Premium Times / Aisha Buhari's Interview: BBC Defies Pressure From Presidency, Dogara & Daura / GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by criminalmindz: 12:25pm On Feb 09, 2015
asids55:

when buhari enters,the benefits will be immense..vote wisely,vote buhari
BIG GOOOOOOOOOOOOAT

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by Inception(m): 12:25pm On Feb 09, 2015
Indeed, this is the man for the Job.

His composure, tactical response and highly matured personality, has sold me.

please don't look at the minor hiccups in his grammar, but focus more on his intent and message.

All the problems of Nigeria cannot be solved in 4 years, but it take a man to start the CHANGE.

Buhari for President jare!

SAIBUHARI!

9 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by Jk210(f): 12:26pm On Feb 09, 2015
woodcook:

You sound forgiving and humane, I like that, but am sure that was GEJ you sure would have called him clueless and asked for his head to be served on a plate.

No. That's not me. I've never indulged in name calling but instead focused on the issues. I have utmost respect for President Jonathan and his office. I'm nonpartisan and sort of on the fence though I must confess of late I've been leaning more towards the opposition because it does appear the present administration has a soft spot for corruption

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by braine(m): 12:26pm On Feb 09, 2015
shikaan:
. Iyke can u see the level of hypocrisy in Nigeria? Its alarming. If it was jonathan who made any of those mistakes,even if e was half of one of them, u would see the bashing he would get..
See weather he was composed or not is not relevant. The least thing u should have if u want to become president is composure!
You see no one is above mistake.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Feb 09, 2015
bushdoc9919:

But then again....Buhari is not the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Assuming he attains that post....then we shall give him the hair dryer treatment at all times.

Because...that is what citizens are supposed to do to their presidents. Make sure they don't get too comfortable. If s/he build five classrooms...ask them why they did not build fifteen grin.

You are right about then, but am sure you have seen how crass most people get when talking about GEJ. My question is can't they criticize GEJ without resorting to insult and name calling?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by Ahmeduana(m): 12:27pm On Feb 09, 2015
iyke909:

he called INEC independent Nigeria electoral commission.
he said the election has been postponed by six months.
he is bitter that chad are helping Nigeria defeat his boys Boko haram.
The lady was even pleading with him before she can ask him some questions....like questions about his health.
This man should go and see a doctor as he looks too frail,the interviewer was even having pity on him as she had to slow down to accommodate his slow thought process and thinking pattern.
THANKS VERY MUCH, I THOUGHT AM THE ONLY PERSON THAT WAS TAKEN NOTES OF HIS BODY LANGUAGE, TOWARDS THE ENDS OF THE INTERVIEW HE CLOSE HIS EYES AS IF IS DOSSING OR FALLING INTO SLUMBER.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 09, 2015
braine:
You see no one is above mistake.
lol yea ryt...
Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by Seun(m): 12:29pm On Feb 09, 2015
GMB should be resting at this point in his life. Advising younger leaders, etc. Not running for a job that can kill a young man. The interviewer really made things easy for him by initially asking questions that favoured him and his answers must have been disappointing to international viewers; his anti-corruption efforts won't be as drastic as they expect and his plan for boko haram is ... non-existent. His answer to the questions about his military rule were effective just because he doesn't look like someone people should be afraid of (but looks are deceiving)

24 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by criminalmindz: 12:29pm On Feb 09, 2015
THE OLD FOOL DOESN'T KNOW THE FULL MEANING OF INEC OR HIS PARTY APC, THAT'S TO TELL YOU HIS ON A MISSION TO DI-TRIBALIZE NIGERIA'S UNITY. VOTE WISELY , VOTE GEJ

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by bayulll01(m): 12:29pm On Feb 09, 2015
Oyinprince:
are you kidding me? Someone who wants to rule the nation is forgetting the full meaning of his party's acronym? And even INEC? He doesn't even remember the time left to the election? Even my 7yr old kid brother won't forget it is 6weeks not months.

He even made the INEC mistake before and FFK mocked him and he's repeating it again?

I just hope this man does not win this election, he will be a disgrace to Nigerians both at home and to the international community

Well, lemme watch the video myself before I make other comments
sir no offense u sir are very useless man,so u ve not see the video and here u are commenting u will soon die of hate,don't worry like it ot not we will march4buhari

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Feb 09, 2015
Jk210:

No. That's not me. I've never indulged in name calling but instead focused on the issues. I have utmost respect for President Jonathan and his office. I'm nonpartisan and sort of on the fence though I must confess of late I've been leaning more towards the opposition because it does appear the present administration has a soft spot for corruption

Good to know that in spite of GEJ "bad performances" so far, there are still people on the other side of the fence that won't let their emotions take charge.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by mrmetoo1: 12:30pm On Feb 09, 2015
Ahmeduana:

THANKS VERY MUCH, I THOUGHT AM THE ONLY PERSON THAT WAS TAKEN NOTES OF HIS BODY LANGUAGE, TOWARDS THE ENDS OF THE INTERVIEW HE CLOSE HIS EYES AS IF IS DOSSING OR FALLING INTO SLUMBER.

My guy are you worried about his certificate too?
Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by criminalmindz: 12:30pm On Feb 09, 2015
Inception:
Indeed, this is the man for the Job.

His composure, tactical response and highly matured personality, has sold me.

please don't look at the minor hiccups in his grammar, but focus more on his intent and message.

All the problems of Nigeria cannot be solved in 4 years, but it take a man to start the CHANGE.

Buhari for President jare!

SAIBUHARI!
UR VERY BLIND EVEN A BAT SEES CLEARLY.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by ellechrystal(f): 12:30pm On Feb 09, 2015
Jk210:
I must confess I was impressed by the General's gait and composure plus the way he tackled questions thrown at him without resorting to personal attacks on the incumbent administration.

Sure, there was the occasional slip ups with Inec referred to as Independent Nigeria electoral commision as against Independent National electoral commission, APC as All progressives confidence and 6 weeks as 6 months but it was just that; a slip. Perfectly human and perfectly normal....even the lady asking the questions had a slip at a point though she corrected herself.

Seun, can we have this on front page? Folks who had wanted to see the general in a debate would have the opportunity of hearing him speak via this interview.

Cc Lalasticlala Obinoscopy
If it were johna will u call it slip ups grin

14 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by mysyto(m): 12:31pm On Feb 09, 2015
Jk210:
I must confess I was impressed by the General's gait and composure plus the way he tackled questions thrown at him without resorting to personal attacks on the incumbent administration.

Sure, there was the occasional slip ups with Inec referred to as Independent Nigeria electoral commision as against Independent National electoral commission, APC as All progressives confidence and 6 weeks as 6 months but it was just that; a slip. Perfectly human and perfectly normal....even the lady asking the questions had a slip at a point though she corrected herself.

Seun, can we have this on front page? Folks who had wanted to see the general in a debate would have the opportunity of hearing him speak via this interview.

Cc Lalasticlala Obinoscopy
GOD bless you jare ur hesd dae dia grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by igbsam(m): 12:31pm On Feb 09, 2015
I love his composure when answering questions. He sure knows what he is up against and what needs to be done. This is someone who has an idea on how to rule a country. Not a president who clearly looks visibly shaken when being interviewed and would make different blunders like Stealing is Not Corruption, also topping it with lies that the whole Nigeria Enjoys 24/7 electricity. Claiming America will know about our missing money as if na them thief am

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by Inception(m): 12:34pm On Feb 09, 2015
criminalmindz:
UR VERY BLIND EVEN A BAT SEES CLEARLY.

Guy, please be objective and state your reasons why you counter a post, intelligently.

Don't blab like an uncultured fellow...you are human (or at-least human-like), so act like one.

Thanks for complying.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by wagzyl: 12:35pm On Feb 09, 2015
gurunlocker:
i dunno how i will goto the polling unit and vote for this nigga,,,,,, the way he talk, he will disgrace nigeria in any international meeting

General Buhari already addressed your concerns in his interview. He stated "If anyone does not like my face because of what I did as Military Head of State (by extension, you don't like his grammar because you "feel" he will disgrace Nigeria at international meetings), such a person should simply join the ruling party, vote against me and mobilize members of his constituency to vote against me. It's that simple!!!".

As for me and my family, we have decided!

March in Buhari.
March out Jonathan.

#Change we need#

9 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by ybportable: 12:36pm On Feb 09, 2015
My good people of this great nation and Osun state in particular:

Acres of land for sale @ Ede in Osun state, beside the just completed Redeemer University.

It is suitable for shopping complex for rent to various kind of retailers of consumables to the needs of the students and staff of the University

For construction of hostel/accomodation for both students and staff of the University

Interested buyer to contact: 08172157444.

Thank you
Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by Jk210(f): 12:36pm On Feb 09, 2015
frodobee:
Good for him.

I must commend you for your great show of love to the general, quite obvious in your write up with a large dose of understanding of human lapses and frailties- very forgiven of you.
Need anyone why the opposite for Mr President? Check this reply by berem.

I wish to point out that hate is like a baggage, you carry it around and it weighs you down. Can we for once do away with hate for GEJ or GMB and see them for real for what they are and not hate-filled views that kills the soul. Even if you don't love GEJ can you just see him as human as GMB is seen by the qouted poster.

I quite agree with you. We must learn to put forward our preferences and opinions without name-calling or hate. It's only healthy for a democracy as young as ours.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by gurunlocker: 12:37pm On Feb 09, 2015
wagzyl:

General Buhari already addressed your concerns in his interview. He stated "If anyone does not like my face because of what I did as Military Head of State (by extension, you don't like his grammar because you "feel" he will disgrace Nigeria at international meetings), such a person should simply join the ruling party, vote against me and mobilize members of his constituency to vote against me. It's that simple!!!".

As for me and my family, we have decided!

March in Buhari.
March out Jonathan.

#Change we need#

i heard that also, so no need quoting me
Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by criminalmindz: 12:38pm On Feb 09, 2015
THIS INTERVIEW SHOWS WHY BUHARI IS AVOIDING A DEBATE. HE LOOKS WEAKER THAN A 90 YEAR OLD. AWFUL PRONUNCIATION, BAD CHOICE OF WORDS, DOESNT KNOW THE fULL MEANING OF ABBREVIATONS. A MAN WHO DOESNT KNOW THE full MEANING OF INEC OR HIS PARTY APC(ALL PROGRESSIVE CONFIDENCE) . WHAT A SHAME. BUHARI WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT, THAT SAME SEAT THAT REJECTED, MURTALA, ABACHA AND YARADUA HAS REJECTED HIM . LETS NOT FORGET GEJ AND HOW GOODLUCK HAS ALWAYS FAVOURED HIM THAT SAME GOODLUCK IS GOING TO SHAKE THIS COUNTRY SOON LIKE AN EARTHQUAKE. GOD IS NOT DEAD.

11 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by sammyj: 12:39pm On Feb 09, 2015
Let me borrow words from Mrs SHEPOPOTEMUS grin grin by saying great speech and congratulation to my incoming incumbent president !!.
If you love the interview click like and if you don't click share button.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by SPINA101(m): 12:41pm On Feb 09, 2015
Buhari is soho banza according to the hausas wl
Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 09, 2015
Abuja interview buhari,

Who do u want to support for River state governor?

Okuku,
Amaechi said, please sir, it is not called (okuku) bt dakuku.

Please brother buhari go back to school,
The interview is over.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by Malawian(m): 12:43pm On Feb 09, 2015
Mmadukaku:
With the way this man is gasping for air and pausing every 1min please I urge Nigerians not to vote this man if you truly love Nigeria.
The man is weak and not articulate.
Keeps forgetting everything, from party acronym to INEC, to 6months, Osubade issue etc.... He is old already.
Infact it is better you sit at home and not vote than to vote a weak man. Tinubu and his greedy cabals just want to use him to acquire more wealth to their families....
that is tinubu's grand plan to become president of nigeria.
osibade is already standing in for him, should they win, we would hear excuse about wanting to go back to tendering his flocks.
buhari wount last long either.
immagine tinubu holding the knife of the national cake.

grin grin grin grin
agwo no na nkirinka.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by Seun(m): 12:43pm On Feb 09, 2015
Why won't real people drop comments?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by Ahmeduana(m): 12:43pm On Feb 09, 2015
Jk210:

Sure, there was the occasional slip ups with Inec referred to as Independent Nigeria electoral commision as against Independent National electoral commission, APC as All progressives confidence and 6 weeks as 6 months but it was just that; a slip. Perfectly human and perfectly normal....
HAD BEEN IT WAS JONATHAN THAT DID THOSE BLUNDERS THAT YOU ARE POLISHING WITH SAND-PAPER! WHAT WOULD HAVE BEEN YOUR REACTION? YOU SEE THAT HYPOCRAsy IS AN INCURABLE SICKNESS!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by organic973: 12:44pm On Feb 09, 2015
This interview is just cool, I like his composures but the INEC issue as independent nigerian electoral commission is really not good at all o.

He can't really represent us well outside before other countries of the world.

Voting GEJ till 2019........

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Mobolaji Johnson Transformed Marina As Lagos Governor (PHOTOS) / Kelechi (Kaycee) Madu Wins Election In Canada (Photos) / The International Media On Buhari’s Certificate Saga, Lessons To The Our Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.