Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) (47372 Views)

The Unaired Part Of Aisha Buhari's Interview, By Jaafar - Premium Times / Aisha Buhari's Interview: BBC Defies Pressure From Presidency, Dogara & Daura / GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by Soulcaine(m): 12:00pm On Feb 09, 2015
iyke909:

he called INEC independent Nigeria electoral commission.
he said the election has been postponed by six months.
he is bitter that chad are helping Nigeria defeat his boys Boko haram.
The lady was even pleading with him before she can ask him some questions....like questions about his health.
This man should go and see a doctor as he looks too frail,the interviewer was even having pity on him as she had to slow down to accommodate his slow thought process and thinking pattern.

She was planning to ask him questions about his health ? You dey read mind too ?

Since the gift of mind reading is in the air, let me read your mind :

While writing the post above, you actually thought of yourself as a writer and one with enough importance to convince humans.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by kingopta(m): 12:00pm On Feb 09, 2015
haha....dis is serious
Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by Lexusgs430: 12:00pm On Feb 09, 2015
A couple of mistakes in GMB's response (25 minutes long interview).

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by bizhub: 12:01pm On Feb 09, 2015
#Backward tinx
Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by SPINA101(m): 12:01pm On Feb 09, 2015
DebateNigeria:

A
for apple
Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by ModupeJ(f): 12:03pm On Feb 09, 2015
nice one GMB...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by MrIncrediible(m): 12:03pm On Feb 09, 2015
Rawani:
Not even once did General Buhari attempt to attack the personality of GEJ, despite the several questions on insecurity which presented many opportunities to do so. Instead he highlighted the fact that the Nigerian Army which used to be a lethal and effective peace keeping force across several countries, cannot secure just 14 local governments today, a development which is clearly indicative of the lack of political will to fight the insurgents, the reason for which started becoming clear with yesterday's election postponement. He then goes ahead to confidently clear the myth of the sects near invincibility by undermining their significance.

This is a leader.

General Buhari also made it clear that he will not witch-hunt or investigate past corruption cases, but will draw a line from May 30th, and any official in charge of public funds from then on must be accountable, he emphasized that there are mechanisms already within Ministries which will make this possible; mechanisms which he explained, are ineffective at the moment, because a fish rots from its head.

This point is especially necessary to silence those questioning his ability to fight corruption, based on allegations that members of his party have corruption cases to answer.

This is a leader.

18 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by stigman(m): 12:04pm On Feb 09, 2015
Jk210:
I must confess I was impressed by the General's gait and composure plus the way he tackled questions thrown at him without resorting to personal attacks on the incumbent administration.

Sure, there was the occasional slip ups with Inec referred to as Independent Nigeria electoral commision as against Independent National electoral commission, APC as All progressives confidence and 6 weeks as 6 months but it was just that; a slip. Perfectly human and perfectly normal....even the lady asking the questions had a slip at a point though she corrected herself.

Seun, can we have this on front page? Folks who had wanted to see the general in a debate would have the opportunity of hearing him speak via this interview.

Cc Lalasticlala Obinoscopy

Talk another thing and forget this ur cover up, he no know am be he no know am, tomorrow he will forget all his promises to you, watin he wan debate

16 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by ROCKJ1(m): 12:04pm On Feb 09, 2015
The old man needs rest.... this job is too tedious for him. he is already making mistakes. He doesn't even know the name of his party. This is very bad.

15 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by Rawani: 12:05pm On Feb 09, 2015
Rawani:
"If people want to make money they should go out and work hard, not bring drugs and destroy Nigerian youth " - Gen. Buhari on drug pushers.
No wonder a certain section of this country notorious for drug trafficking are hell bent on frustrating his candidacy.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by gurunlocker: 12:05pm On Feb 09, 2015
i dunno how i will goto the polling unit and vote for this nigga,,,,,, the way he talk, he will disgrace nigeria in any international meeting

14 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 09, 2015
OK I will watch it at nite because of data as I'm seeing 25mins. U can guess my plan already.
Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by Wenom: 12:07pm On Feb 09, 2015
Can u imagine hw som Nigerians can be so sentimental..How in the world wudju fink tis ok for a so-called presidential candidate to call inec independent Nigerian electoral commission and his own party APC all progressives confidence? Pls hear urself out! And to mk it even worse for urself,u even used the lady interviewing him as an excuse to cover up for,@least she even corrected herself. My dear,whr didju keep ur shame?you sed he tried,for a man of his status? Wt all d noise u all r making? Smh!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Feb 09, 2015
That's my general talking. Unlike Gej that can't make a simple English sentence not to talk of confidently explaining the issues of the country in details. There is no sincerity in Gej speeches. If he doesn't hold a paper, forget about it. He's dumb.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by ROCKJ1(m): 12:09pm On Feb 09, 2015
Wenom:
Can u imagine hw som Nigerians can be so sentimental..How in the world wudju fink tis ok for a so-called presidential candidate to call inec independent Nigerian electoral commission and his own party APC all progressives confidence? Pls hear urself out! And to mk it even worse for urself,u even used the lady interviewing him as an excuse to cover up for,@least she even corrected herself. My dear,whr didju keep ur shame?you sed he tried,for a man of his status? Wt all d noise u all r making? Smh!
. Too many abbreviations in your post. It makes it difficult to understand what you are saying.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Feb 09, 2015
woodcook:

You sound forgiving and humane, I like that, but am sure that was GEJ you sure would have called him clueless and asked for his head to be served on a plate.

But then again....Buhari is not the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Assuming he attains that post....then we shall give him the hair dryer treatment at all times.

Because...that is what citizens are supposed to do to their presidents. Make sure they don't get too comfortable. If s/he build five classrooms...ask them why they did not build fifteen grin.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by vivalavida(m): 12:09pm On Feb 09, 2015
Lmao
Buhari indeed
Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by Revolution: 12:13pm On Feb 09, 2015
iyke909:

The lady was even pleading with him before she can ask him some questions....like questions about his health.
This man should go and see a doctor as he looks too frail,the interviewer was even having pity on him as she had to slow down to accommodate his slow thought process and thinking pattern.

These slips are not as bad as GEJ's, and here are a few of them:

1) Stealing is not corruption
2) We will create unemployment
3) “Some Nigerians still want the President of this country to be a lion or a tiger; somebody that has that kind of strength and force and agility to make things happen the way they think. Some others will want the President to operate like an army general, like my Chief of Army Staff commanding his troops. Incidentally, I’m not a lion; I’m also not a general. Somebody will want the President to operate like the Kings of Syria, Babylon, Egypt and King Pharaoh – all powerful people that you read about in the Bible. They want the President to operate that way, the characters of the Goliath; unfortunately, I’m not one of those
4) Boko Haram has infiltrated my government (but he could say who they were or arrest them)
5) GEJ's response when asked why he hasn't visited Chibok. See video below:

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by Revolution: 12:13pm On Feb 09, 2015

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Feb 09, 2015
Please when did INEC change from Independent National Electoral Commission to Independent Nigeria Electoral Commission??.......Like seriously, is this the change we want in Nigeria??...Can't GMB stop embarrassing us further and go and tackle his amnesia??

13 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by Whizzdom(m): 12:13pm On Feb 09, 2015
hmm
Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 09, 2015
With the way this man is gasping for air and pausing every 1min please I urge Nigerians not to vote this man if you truly love Nigeria.
The man is weak and not articulate.
Keeps forgetting everything, from party acronym to INEC, to 6months, Osubade issue etc.... He is old already.
Infact it is better you sit at home and not vote than to vote a weak man. Tinubu and his greedy cabals just want to use him to acquire more wealth to their families....

16 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by dennismukoro(m): 12:15pm On Feb 09, 2015
wow love this interview...... who says he cant debate. he is more than a leader GMB I STAND

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by mustaphagreens(m): 12:15pm On Feb 09, 2015
iyke909:

You must be a pathetic and hopeless and clueless and stupid and inept liar. Did you actually watch the video?? This is what too much online viewing of mojo can do to your brain, it obscures your judgement. Nowhere in that video did buhari appear frail nor was he slow to answer any question. His replies were apt and intelligent and his demeanor so confident one could easily tell the general meant business. Please close that pit and stop spreading falsehood.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by anonimi: 12:16pm On Feb 09, 2015
Oyinprince:
are you kidding me? Someone who wants to rule the nation is forgetting the full meaning of his party's acronym? And even INEC? He doesn't even remember the time left to the election? Even my 7yr old kid brother won't forget it is 6weeks not months.

He even made the INEC mistake before and FFK mocked him and he's repeating it again?

I just hope this man does not win this election, he will be a disgrace to Nigerians both at home and to the international community

He may be another Yar'Adua waiting to happen then Thief'nuibu cabal will do to Nigeria what he has done to Lagos state and the south west.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2080663_olee_jpeg50ac2c9e26795655ae17af1287062b25

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2071670_amobodelagostreasuryintinubuspocket_jpeg76c650e7b4da72f386d60fc93b8843c5

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2026566_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kr_95vQq7I0][/url]

Pastor Bakare, Muhammadu Buhari's VP candidate in 2011 election was asked to sign a Resignation letter and to step down for Bola Tinubu, if Buhari wins the 2011. This is the same agreement their Stooge, Pastor Yemi Osibanjo has signed for Tinubu that will ensure APC's dream for a Muslim/Muslim Ticket if Buhari wins.
Fraudsters do not bring CHANGE!!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by sleekpro(m): 12:18pm On Feb 09, 2015
In as much as GEJ is not fit enough to be nigeria president, I still prefer him (gej) over buhari!
He (buhari) don't have anything to offer nigerians.
A man who doesn't know the full meaning of his party,
A man who doesn't know the full meaning of INEC,
A presidentail candidate of a party who don't even know when election will take place.
I really pity APC.

#GEJ till ACP present a more reasonable candidate.

14 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by asids55: 12:21pm On Feb 09, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
WHETHER NA APC OR PDP WIN THE ELECTION, THAT IS NON OF MY BUSSINES CUS FOR NOW AM NOT DIRECTLY IN BENEFIT OF ANYTHING FROM THE GOVERNMENT.

when buhari enters,the benefits will be immense..vote wisely,vote buhari

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by sokera: 12:22pm On Feb 09, 2015
He answered questions intelligently... Match on the people's General

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by fejikudz(m): 12:23pm On Feb 09, 2015
If you've watched this Al-Jazeera interview
and still think Buhari deserves your vote,
no offense, but you simply have very low
standards

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by Jesuspikin87(m): 12:23pm On Feb 09, 2015
One m.u.m.u go Islamize this interview

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by Oiselenjakhian(m): 12:23pm On Feb 09, 2015
Hello I am a web developer. My personal website is http://trustondevcenary.com please visit my site and fill the contact form if you want a website.
Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by criminalmindz: 12:25pm On Feb 09, 2015
THIS OLD FOOL IS PUSHING GEJ AND SOON GOD COURAGE WILL BE ON GEJ AND HE WILL NAME THE SPONSORS OF BOKO HARAM THEN THE APC WILL START BEGGING PDP

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Jimi Agbaje Quits PDP, Speaks On The Next Plan As FFK Reacts / Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors / Edo Governorship Results: Obaseki Leads - The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.