Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Is Terrorism A Muslim Problem? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Is Terrorism A Muslim Problem? (14080 Views)

Is Terrorism A Muslim Monopoly? / Is Terrorism A Muslim Monopoly? / Islam And Terrorism: A Christian Responds To Tbaba1234 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Go Down)

Re: Is Terrorism A Muslim Problem? by mukina2: 7:51pm On Sep 16, 2006
@kenshin majority of Islamic leaders around the world have condemned Al Queda
Re: Is Terrorism A Muslim Problem? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 16, 2006
mukina2:

Yeah, "majority" of islamic leaders indeed! Funny how none of us has yet to see or hear the "condemnation" from such anonymous "islamic leaders"!
Re: Is Terrorism A Muslim Problem? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 16, 2006
kenshin:

@mukina,why is it that no muslim has come out publicly to oppose what Al-Qeada is doing?

The reason is that al queda loyalists would chop off the persons head.
They would condemn it on safe US and British soil but when in Arabia do as the Arabians.
Re: Is Terrorism A Muslim Problem? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 16, 2006
mukina2:

Such "islamic leaders" make their "condemnation" in the safe havens that the "infidels" in US and Europe provide for them! It is ironic that no islamic leader from Iran, Pakistan or Saudi Arabia has yet to "condemn" Al queada!
Re: Is Terrorism A Muslim Problem? by mukina2: 9:48pm On Sep 16, 2006
davidylan even muslims around condemn them but not all of them are well known,
the world is too big for you to hear all the communications aired on radio or on tv in diiferent languages,
stop being malicious muslims condemn what they do and you know that ,
i dont support them neither do the family or friends,
in west africa its only your country that has dangerous religious fights and you do nooot have 99% muslims.even the christians fight too.why dont you attack them?
Re: Is Terrorism A Muslim Problem? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 16, 2006
davidylan:

Such "islamic leaders" make their "condemnation" in the safe havens that the "infidels" in US and Europe provide for them! It is ironic that no islamic leader from Iran, Pakistan or Saudi Arabia has yet to "condemn" Al queada!

They are not fools you know.
Tell Americans what they want to hear and when at home rejoice that allah is dealing with the infidels via al queda.
Did you see anyone stop the massive 911 celebrations with flag burnings even in Muslim sharia Nigerian states?
The koran says it is perfectly OK for them to lie to infidels and break promises with infidels afterall Mohammed did it.That is scary
Re: Is Terrorism A Muslim Problem? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 16, 2006
mukina2:

in west africa its only your country that has dangerous religious fights and you do nooot have 99% muslims.even the christians fight too.why don't you attack them?

Sudan, Chad, Niger, Somalia, Egypt, Algeria are just a few countries where Islamic fundamentalism is well established so what is your point?
Re: Is Terrorism A Muslim Problem? by Aggressa(m): 11:51pm On Sep 17, 2006
Is Terrorism a muslim problem? NO!! It is a problem of the whole world but it fulfilling the word of God in the Bible about the islamic nation. That is Ishmael, Abraham's son from Hagar his slave (the progenitor of arabs, muhammed and thus Islam) "he will be a wild man, his hand will be against the whole world and the hand of the whole world will be upon him." (Read Genesis 16 vs 10 -13)
I read the in one of the post: not all muslims are terrorists but all terrorists are muslims. What are wise saying
Re: Is Terrorism A Muslim Problem? by idiot(m): 3:54am On Sep 18, 2006
Of course terrorism is not a muslim problem. HELL NO.

When Danish newspapers published cartoons which "defile" the great HUMAN prophet Muhammad and Muslims riot, burn embassies, kill christians, and raise hell on earth - that is not terrorism. What is terrorism is the evil western empire daring to defile a HUMAN being.

When the pope makes an ill conceived statement and muslims riot, KILL a NUN, and promise DEATH to anyone who defiles Muhammad (b t w - this was a HUMAN being), it is not the muslims who are terrorists, its the evil. , uh Pope empire.

When some idiot posts on this forum that by suggesting Muhammad was anything but a demigod, we will roast in hellfire, again, it is not the muslims who are the terrorists, its us idiots who have yet to realize that Muslims cannot tell the difference between a human and a God.

If you still think muslims are terrorists, hate, and fear mongers, I dare you to read the responses to my post. That would show you!
Re: Is Terrorism A Muslim Problem? by olabowale(m): 4:12am On Sep 18, 2006
@Havila; Whenit got to religion, you lost your head. I thought you will reflect before you write anything. Do you think that God, the Almighty Who called Ibrahiim His personal friend will shame him by raising a wild man through him?

Most people do not think. There is always stupidity when its religion. Truly the heart is is laid out for every to see. Ismail, the son whose father loved so much. The son who was forbearing and patient. The son who was in agreement to be sacrificed. His mother was a high quality woman. She was black. An Egyptian from the royal house of Egypt. The sacrifice of Ibrahiim of his son, is in the annual rites of islamic hajj, even before Muhammad.

Why is it that the Jews and Christians observe it in remembrance, if they believe it was Isiaq (AS) was the son to be sacreficed. The Muslims do observe it, seeing that they respect every prophet of God. You can derive that the muslims will tell the truth, if it was isiaq, who is a prophet in Islam. It is very direct in Qur'an that it is ismail, Isiaq's older brother that was to be sacrificed. You cannot be an only son if you are not the first child.
Re: Is Terrorism A Muslim Problem? by Nobody: 4:50am On Sep 18, 2006
olabowale:

Why is it that the Jews and Christians observe it in remembrance, if they believe it was Isiaq (AS) was the son to be sacreficed. The Muslims do observe it, seeing that they respect every prophet of God. You can derive that the muslims will tell the truth, if it was isiaq, who is a prophet in Islam. It is very direct in Qur'an that it is ismail, Isiaq's older brother that was to be sacrificed. You cannot be an only son if you are not the first child.

Which christians observe what? The sacrifice of Isaac well after Ishmeal and his bondwoman mother had been sent away? Where do you get your spurious tales from?
Where did you find christians observing the remebrance of Isaac's sacrifice?

Muslims will tell the truth? Exactly just as you and the many others have been telling on this forum.

Of course in the literal sense you cant be the only son if you are not the first child, but what if the "first" son had been sent away as Ishmeal was?
Re: Is Terrorism A Muslim Problem? by dayokanu(m): 9:57am On Sep 18, 2006
Provocation? when somebody -a secular thinker wrote about Jesus in the Da vinci code was that enough provocation for the Xtians to start burning Mosques, blowing buildings with aircrafts kidnapping and cutting throat of journalist and aid workers

Is provocation a word specifically designed for Moslems? ;as every Jew, Xtian ,Hindu, Atheist, Freethinker, Traditional religion worshipper, Shiite/Sunni (depending on the side you fall), American, Southern Nigerian, Southern Sudanese, Spainard, German and Indian on trains, Kenyan and Tanzanian embassy workers, to mention a few provoke just one group of people[b](MOSLEMS[/b]) thereby causing them to act violently and kill others!!

Or when the leader of the ISLAMIC republic of Iran calls for a country to be wiped off the surface of the earth it falls under the category of opinions in the freedom of speech right
Re: Is Terrorism A Muslim Problem? by olabowale(m): 10:59am On Sep 18, 2006
@Davidlan: I realise that you have a one track mind. In your entry, and so as that of others, I have been able to understand what a person was intending to write. Even if there were words omitted and some misspellings.

In my entry about isiaq(AS) was meant to say that you, christians do not observe this remembrance, even though you claimed that Ibrahiim (AS) is your father in faith. Also that Isiaq (AS) was the son he sacrificed, symbolically. Just because not was not in the sentence, you copuld not read it in its proper context. Yet you do know that the Muslims and the Christians hardly have the same religious activities.

So all these years, you have not been able to make out what a person writes, unless he spelled every word, correctly, in its proper place!

@Havila: What you need to do since you are in London and frequently jetset all over the world, ask a knowledgeable, what is it that they are facing when they are in prayer. You will hear, the Ka'aba.
Re: Is Terrorism A Muslim Problem? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 18, 2006
olabowale:

@Davidlan: I realise that you have a one track mind. In your entry, and so as that of others, I have been able to understand what a person was intending to write. Even if there were words omitted and some misspellings.

In my entry about isiaq(AS) was meant to say that you, christians do not observe this remembrance, even though you claimed that Ibrahiim (AS) is your father in faith. Also that Isiaq (AS) was the son he sacrificed, symbolically. Just because not was not in the sentence, you copuld not read it in its proper context. Yet you do know that the Muslims and the Christians hardly have the same religious activities.

So all these years, you have not been able to make out what a person writes, unless he spelled every word, correctly, in its proper place!

Dear sir, with all due respect it is sad that such words emanate from you.
Example:
Ade is a boy
Ade is NOT a boy.

Do both sentences above mean the same thing? did you notice the world of difference a simple word as "NOT" made in those sentences? It is not my duty to help you include words you omit in order to "read it in its proper context"!

olabowale:

@Havila: What you need to do since you are in London and frequently jetset all over the world, ask a knowledgeable, what is it that they are facing when they are in prayer. You will hear, the Ka'aba.

It is simple, stop playing the ostrich. SINCE YOU LIVE IN AMERICA, WHICH DIRECTION DO YOU FACE WHEN PRAYING? Does the direction of the ka'aba change as you travel such that it is always east wherever you are? Of course every uneducated muslim will claim to be facing the ka'aba when praying, whether they truly have any idea what they are facing and in which direction is another question!
Re: Is Terrorism A Muslim Problem? by olabowale(m): 8:54pm On Sep 18, 2006
@Davidlan: If you read the last sentence of my entry you will have discovered my unintended mistake.
First the christians and Jews do not celebrate this special event of animal sacrifice.
The point i was making there by was that if the Jews and/christians truly believe that Isiaq (AS) was the sacrificial son, they would be celebrating it.
We all know the hatred that has come from the pens and the mouths of those who claimed Judaism and Christianity about Ismail (AS).
The Muslims have claimed every prophet of God to be their prophet (AS). This claim includes Ismail, who was older than Isiaq (AS) by at least 13 years. Being the older son therefore qualified Ismail to be some time in the life of Ibrahiim (AS) his only son. Since we are considering these two brothers. Unless you can prove to me that Ibrahiim had a son before Ismail, this will be the only plausible reason that Ismail would not have been an only son of Ibrahiim before the birth of his much younger brother Isiaq.

In Islam, this event of sacrifice is remembered, annually. If this is so, you will believe that the Muslim know and care more about this event than the Jews and/or the christians. The Muslims do not reject isiaq as a prophet. Hence it is clear to me that if Isiaq was that noble son, the muslims would have indicated him to be that son of sacrifice. Knowing fully well his position as a prophet of their religion.

A proof of this is that Muslims do fast the fast of Daud (AS). Further proof is the clear observation by fasting in the day of Ashura, which is the tradition of Prophet Musa's(AS) defeat of pharaoh.

You will see from the above, Islam does not pride itself on lying or discriminating towards any prophet in favor of another. The Qur'an came to correct the misgiven about matters of religion, based on the corruptions entered into the books and the practices after the exits of the prophets.

What is so amazing is that all of us in time deviate from the core topics of the threads ion this site. I wish people can stay on the subject matter.
Re: Is Terrorism A Muslim Problem? by Aggressa(m): 12:55am On Sep 19, 2006
Dear Browneyes/Mukina2/ Firdau4u/Olabowale and other muslims here, grab your Quran and do some research and get information on the following:
(1) The Quaran teaches that muslims must read and accept the Bible (Read Sura 5:47-50, Sura 55:69, Sura 2:53, Sura 10:94-95, Sura 4:82.

(2) The Quran testifies to the miraculous birth of Jesus through a virgin. (Sura 19:20, Sura 19:16-35), so who is His Father if not God (Jehovah) of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob?
- That Jesus was without sin (Sura 19:19)
-That Jesus performed many miracles including raising people from death. (Surah 3:119, Surah 5:113, Surah 22:73)
-That Jesus ascended into heaven and He is still there. (Surah 4:158) and He is coming back.
-Quran refers to Jesus as Al-Masih i.e. the Messiah. (Surah 4:157, 171,172, Surah 9:31, Surah 3:45)
-Quran refers to Jesus as KALIMATULLAH i.e the Word of God (Surah 4:171, Surah 3:45) and also as Ruhun-minhu or Ruhullah i.e Spirit of God (Surah 4:171, Surah 58:22.) So is the Word of God and Spirit of God part of Him or a separate entity?. If possible, see Yusuf Alli's translation of the Quran, note 5365, p 1518, it states Jesus is the Very Spirit of God Himself.

(3) The Quran teaches that the followers of Jesus are superior (Read Sura 3:45 pleeaaseeeee and come on board fast)

(4) The Quran teaches that no one beside God can give life (Surah 22:73) and it also teaches that JESUS created and gave life (Surah 3:49, Surah 5:113). What does this mean?--by implication it means that Jesus must be God. From the QURAN!!!!!! shocked

You ladies and gents sound like intelligent folks and I challenge you to read all the portions of the Quran referred to, it has been hidden from you by the imams, mullahs, and sheiks who have been preying on your ignorance but it is now revealed. In the whole of the quran there is not one verse that rejects the Bible as the infallible word of God of Abraham, Isaac and Israel; but as I mentioned earlier it emphasises that you must read and accept it. Many of those who preach in your mosques know this but will rather hide it from you, TODAY has it been revealed, read (if you dare!!! I say) and You WILL NOT BOTHER TO READ THE QURAN AGAIN AFTERWARD but will get a Bible fast. Print this piece out and research it; and confront your leaders with it. I love you with the love of God.
Pray for the peace of Jerusalem. Shalom.
Re: Is Terrorism A Muslim Problem? by dayokanu(m): 7:42am On Sep 19, 2006
@ Olabowale this post was made by me yesterday the pope thread but I guess you didnt see it and I would like you to respond to it particularly the lower part

Jew, Christian ,Hindu, Atheist, Freethinker, Traditional religion worshipper, Shiite/Sunni (depending on the side you fall), American, Southern Nigerian, Southern Sudanese, Spainard, German and Indian on trains, Kenyan and Tanzanian embassy workers, to mention a few provoke just one group of people(MOSLEMS) thereby causing them to act violently and kill others!!

As regards the false flag issue;
Maybe the west were the ones staging the kidnap of aid workers and journalist and subsequently beheading them in order to pit the muslims against the west?

And the west further went to Tanzania and Kenya to blow up U.S embassies,

and the west Launched Katyusha rockets from Lebanon to Israel to pit Lebanon against Israel,

and the west bombed a Shia holy place in Iraq to incite the Sunnis against the Shia

and the west blew themselves up as suicide bomber in Israel to pit Israel against Palestine

and the west blew its own twin towers of the world trade center to incite Americans against the Arab world

and the west Gassed kurds in Iraq to Incite the Kurds against Saddam

and the west Invaded Kuwait wearing Iraqi soldiers uniform so as to incite the world against Iraq,

and the Someone from the west Disguised himself as the president of ISLAMIC republic of IRAN and called for the total destruction of Israel to incite Israel against Iran

@Olabowale so conversion is not by force, ehn ehn I thought so too until I heard of people being forced to convert to islam at Gunpoint

I am sure we all know better

I want to beleive the way you spelt my name earlier as dayodoku was a slip of computer keyboard and I want you to correct that promptly else I may be provoked to namecalling too and you will accuse me of disproportionate response
Re: Is Terrorism A Muslim Problem? by olabowale(m): 1:14pm On Sep 19, 2006
@Dayokanu: All your statement about the Muslim actions versus the west amount to this simple statement; Anybody can be good in the right condition. Most people can be bad in the extreme situation. I have read the Qur'an, fairly well enough, yet I am still trying to understand it. But I have not seen a place where it says that you are to destroy lives or properties without any justice/provocation. What it means is this, the enemies must be stoppoing you to worship God. You will have the right to defend yourself you can.

I do not want to relist what the nonmuslims have being doing to Islam or the bloodletting it has engaged in from the beginning of man. I guess you did not see on Google search engine videos on 911. These videos are made by Westerners. Mark you, I live in NYC. I saw with my own eyes from my house the second plane crashing into the Tower. This was a very torrifying thing. There were many Muslims deads among the workers and the Medical personnels at the towers.

What you have failed to understand is this, In Oyo state, even amongst the same family, you have Muslims and christians and others. Yet, they respect each other.Muhammad (AS) did not force his family members to accept Islam. Afterall, his favorite uncle died without accepting Islam. Two other uncles also died without accepting Islam. Further, contrary to your believe, there were nonmuslims in Madina, even after the conquer of Makka.

I cannot assume the responsibilities of every muslims, good or bad. Every man bears his/her own responsibility. My Pastor friend never have been forced to any convertion. We have been friends for almost thirty years now.

However, when he comes to visit my home, I may tune the TV to Benny Hines and remark that he should start his ministry and let me the Money bag person. That was a joke with him. You want to remain christian, fine. I will remain Muslim.

However it is funny and rather Ironic that the Western leaders are working so hard to make sure that the Muslims will not Unite under an Umbrella of the Khalifah. Why?

Maybe I should start a thread about this. It will be interesting to hear the responses of the Pundits. I am sure it will quickly spin out of focus to other distractions.
Re: Is Terrorism A Muslim Problem? by dayokanu(m): 3:55pm On Sep 19, 2006
@ Olabowale It is so convinient for you a moslem to sit in the comfort of your house in NYC (United states) using the internet without govt censoring some sites a la Iran and other Arab countries, Voicing your opinion without fear of Fatwa, Practising your religion without fear of anything I wonder how many Xtian enjoy this in the Moslem world save for some like those whose churches were bombed in Palestine how many times have ur mosque in NY been bombed before and the Septuganarian nun shot in Somalia I wonder how many Moslem Imams have been shot in the west

Why dont the notable Mullahs and Imam in the mIddle East come out and denounce every act of terrorism(Bombing of WTC, London trains, Madrid trains, Embassies in Kenya and Tanzania, Katyushas lauched at Israel, Effigies of Pope burned but to mention a few) in strong word and action
Re: Is Terrorism A Muslim Problem? by olabowale(m): 4:03am On Sep 20, 2006
@Dayokanu; The Financial times of London, wrote an OpEd on the Pope's statement today. You should google it and read it.
Many apeople spoke out on the CSpan Cable channel about it as well. Whereever you are in the world, you can read and listen to the view points.

First, the whole world belongs to Allah the Almighty. There are two cities in the world taht are strictly forbidding to non Muslims; Makka and madina. This is from Allah and His Messenger. I cannot change it. All other places, all are free to live in peace and tranquility.

All the Muslim politicians, in the so called Muslim societies are supported by the christian west, in their oppression of their citizens. In Pakistan, there are non Muslims in the country. So is Saudi Arabia.

After 911, there were many Muslims killed and illtreadted in the USA and the west as a whole. In fairness, the government of America did its best to protect the muslim communities. Of course, America will claim that it is not a christian country. The born again will loudly differ.

During the Iranian hostages, I was peltered with stone, even in college dormatory. the people did not know the difference between the African students and the Iranians. Even the Jews from Iran suffered the same stonings.

The west selects which society that it will call a fried or foe. Spreading democracy should be accross the board. While you are in Kwaiti, Egypt and others, spread it. But let it be fair and balance. Not rejecting it if you do not like the elected in one society and forcing it in your style in another while turning a blind eye, yet in other.

So that you know, when you read Suratul Ashura (Consultation) in the Qur'an, you will see that God spoke about freedom of people to be heard. Muhammad (AS), organized the first constitution over 1400 years ago, in Madina. Freedom is not new to Islam. Definately not new to mankind. It is a right. But freedom that has no rule, whereby it infringes on others in the larger society is evil.
Re: Is Terrorism A Muslim Problem? by Wumine(f): 11:15am On Sep 21, 2006
of course yes! it is a muslim problem and they all know that. arab or no arab, a muslim is a muslim. you will be suprised at how many nigerian muslims will be glad to be terrorist and sucide bombers!

Olabowale, open your eyes with no sentiments!
Re: Is Terrorism A Muslim Problem? by mukina2: 12:03pm On Sep 21, 2006
it is not a muslim problem
Re: Is Terrorism A Muslim Problem? by nilla(f): 1:47pm On Sep 21, 2006
(it is not a muslim problem)2
Re: Is Terrorism A Muslim Problem? by mukina2: 1:51pm On Sep 21, 2006
Nilla we can say that over and over but some people dont have ears to hear angry
Re: Is Terrorism A Muslim Problem? by nilla(f): 1:58pm On Sep 21, 2006
i know.
Re: Is Terrorism A Muslim Problem? by olabowale(m): 7:30pm On Sep 21, 2006
@Wumine: My dearest sister, I do know alot of Muslims in America, Nigerian and even white and black american and yes, from the jewish Bloodline. None of us, me included is willing to waste anyone's life. Most American muslims have said how Islam changed them. It calms you down. It makes you respect lives. You appreciate everything.

I was a hard young man. Thanks to God, the Almighty Allah, I have a sincere respect for everyone. On this website, I have bit my tongue alot of times. I wonder if Islam have not tamed me, what would I have done. The Arabs of palestine know their condition very well. More than you or me. I am not in palestine, nor am I a Palestinian. I know my own experience, you know your and others have theirs. You have to live in another person's shows before you can sincerely speak about it.

Those who kill themselves will be raised up in the day of judgement repeatedly killing themselves. Islam warned against it.

Do you have people claiming to be Muslims and pracicing it very badly. Yes. The majority of people are. I am one of them.

At least we know it.
Is Islam bad. No. Islam is perfect. If you read the Bible and the Qur'an, compare the numbers of wars of the blood letting. Then let me know your views. IN the Bible, you will read about many places where the enemies were killed without a single soul spared. The animals were killed as well. The trees were also cut off. It is as if the intention was to obliterate the group. The Bible actually recorded same of these actions carried out.
Re: Is Terrorism A Muslim Problem? by Wumine(f): 10:30am On Sep 27, 2006
mukina2:

it is not a muslim problem

(it is a muslim problem)100
-why is it that you say islam preaches peace and there is so much hate and violence going on in the islamic world?
-i really dont understand the purpose of 'jihad'. who are we, ordinary humans, to fight for God? He is supposed to fight our battle.

For God's sake!
Re: Is Terrorism A Muslim Problem? by olabowale(m): 1:50pm On Sep 27, 2006
@Wumine: Jihad is struggle. It involves every types of struggling; A person who tries to do right by others in business and others is in Jihad. It is not fighting alone that is Jihad.

Do you know that if God were to fight your fight for you, the first thing is that you have to be a pious individual with good and pure belief in God. Are you this person. No one can say with certainty. If you say that you are, then it is a value of arrogance. God does not like arrogant people.

If God fights your fight for you, your enemy will be destroyed. Take the case of Prophet Noah (AS), he complained about his people. He asked for their demise. They were utterly destroyed, except the few who were in the vessel with him.

In a small way, all of us are fighting for our concept of God. I am fighting for Allah. I am defending Him, His religion to mankind, His prophet of that completion of that religion and those who are in the religion. All the muslims, men and women are doing it on Nairaland.

The christians are doung it as well for their cincept of God, which in their case involves Jesus. They are also doing it for Saul/Paul who they believe is an apostle of jesus or God, doing the carrying on.

Do not think that the christians on Nairaland or the world over are not involved in Jihad. Yes it is the exact thing that they are doing. They are quick to bomb and kill by waging wars against muslim societies. they do it, individually, organizationally (NATO), collisionally of the willing or the coersed. They encourage others to do it when it will be obvious that they have no reason to do it.

Others do it by making missionary efforts.

The whole world is full of struggle in one form or the other. It all depend on where you are in the effort. unfortunately, to few a people are struggling to bring unity among mankind.
Re: Is Terrorism A Muslim Problem? by Aggressa(m): 11:42pm On Sep 27, 2006
Quote from Olabowale:
"Do not think that the Christians on Nairaland or the world over are not involved in Jihad. Yes it is the exact thing that they are doing. They are quick to bomb and kill by waging wars against muslim societies. they do it, individually, organizationally (NATO), collisionally of the willing or the coerced. They encourage others to do it when it will be obvious that they have no reason to do it. Others do it by making missionary efforts" ----->Imagine this particular statement, pleeeeeaaseeeeeee!

NOW WE KNOW WHY THE 'MODERATE MUSLIMS' IN SOMALIA KILLED THE POOR NUN WHO WAS FEEDING, CLOTHING AND ENCOURAGING THE POOR ORPHAN CHILDREN IN THE COUNTRY WHILE THE GOVERNMENT IS BUSY TRYING TO IMPOSE ISLAMIC LAWS ON A STARVING POPULATION; THEY WERE TRYING TO STOP HER 'JIHAD'!!!!!

Can responsible, decent peoples of all faiths join me in condemning this shallow, selfish and disgusting statement, pleaseee!!
Re: Is Terrorism A Muslim Problem? by olabowale(m): 4:20am On Sep 28, 2006
@Havila: What is struggle to you? It simply means trying to change a prevailing condition, improve some existing situation or preserving something through some effort.

The nun was in a Jihad. She was trying to improve something, maybe she brought her bible along. I am in a struggle with you and you are with me. Yet i have not used any bad language aganst you, yet you do not mind to shoot some tamahawk at me. This is premptive strick. Yet you do not fear God, the almighty. He sees you and all of us together.

Do I feel for any body who dies, Yes. So whats your point.
Re: Is Terrorism A Muslim Problem? by Aggressa(m): 1:52pm On Sep 28, 2006
olabowale:

@Havila: The nun was in a Jihad. She was trying to improve something, maybe she brought her bible along. I am in a struggle with you and you are with me. Yet i have not used any bad language aganst you, yet you do not mind to shoot some tamahawk at me. This is premptive strick. Yet you do not fear God, the almighty. He sees you and all of us together.

Uncle OlaB,
Maybe you need to go over your various posts and know how awful your language to me and others has been, yet you claim you have not used any bad language. Probably, you dont even know how your statements and vituperations are constructed. One is forced to respond to you in your own words unfortunately, so you can chill out, I think you've gotten the message now.
Yes O! the Nun was in a Jihad, abi? she is a christian crusader who rains down bombs, abi? and because she 'brought her bible along' (in your words) she is a christian Jihadist!! Dont you really sound depressing!!! seriously, your contradictions shows you need help, sir.
Tell that to the poor children who have lost the only mother they have in a state where irresponsible leaders are busy trying to impose a useless law rather than provide for their citizenry.
Re: Is Terrorism A Muslim Problem? by olabowale(m): 4:13pm On Sep 28, 2006
@Havila: I do not have any bone of depression in my body. Are you in any struggle, inwardly or outwardly? If you are not in any struggle, I know a naive soul, deluded with self worth. I do not run, definately not from you. Evidently, you can run the whole world, but you need to start from your soul, first.

There is no way I will take the one who did not know that a fig tree that did not fruit out of season is following the command of the Lord of that tree. I am not even a man who has good faith or do good deeds, all the time. But i do not ask for a strawberry from a Mango tree. This is a metaphoric statement, less you will misquote me.

Tell me do they just not train Doctors to be kind anymore? Is medicine based on book smart alone. I remember what Dr. Ekpo Eyo said a long time ago; The days of Humanitarian doctors are gone. Keep with the research work.

Sometime soo, I will respond to the issue of Aisha. Not right now. I have other things that occupy my mind. I am praying for you that God Who is above all things will soften your heart and let the sweetness of guidance enter it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11)

The Procedure Of How Muslims Use The Toilet (simply Hilarious) / Alhaji Gawat Is Still Missing A Year On / NYSC: Advice To Muslim Brethren On Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.