Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her (54286 Views)

Married Man Baths Lover With Acid For Refusing To Be His 2nd Wife! / Man Bathes Married Lover With Acid In Oyo (graphic Pics) / Jealous Husband Baths Wife With With Acid For Leaving Him (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by nwonufestus(m): 3:44pm On Feb 09, 2015
hahahhahahahahahahahahaahahahahah,jst laughin till i fall 4rm d mango tree
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 09, 2015
izonlucky01:
This lie you are sharing there is God oo grin grin

So you are convinced every girl was messing around at 16
Not me and I assure you there are many like that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 09, 2015
Rextayne:
She shld be jailed 4 16yrs.

Wtf is 16 yrs? You mean 116 Or 166?
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by lovely17(m): 3:46pm On Feb 09, 2015
But where is d pic na d gal with burnt bum we saw the pic #fishy
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 09, 2015
A girl so scorned at 16 to be pouring acid ,I wonder at what age she started seeing men
This is disturbing
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by Kennywills7(m): 3:47pm On Feb 09, 2015
Coldfeet:
Remember what the Good book said about the fury of a woman scorned? men beware.cool
grin
I feel u dear
Guys should b very careful because d fury of dis present day woman is 10× d one our fathers experienced

1 Like

Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by DuchessLily(f): 3:50pm On Feb 09, 2015
ollah1:

Tell us ur story on how u were cheated.
u too like tori ...lol
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by An2elect2(f): 3:51pm On Feb 09, 2015
yemicoal:
Y would a sane being pour acid on another for cheating , don't females cheat too

U talk of mental state. Its more than that. Men and women are inherently evil. That i don't go about inflicting wounds on people doesn't make me less evil.
There is one who restrains some and lets others reveal their wicked selves to all.
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 09, 2015
DuchessLily:
u too like tori ...lol

Lol, I like am oo especially this kind tori but not a violent one oo. Oya paste here
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by RomanyChi(f): 3:52pm On Feb 09, 2015
sweet Pope of Catholic Church shocked she's a beast for doing such cruel act sad pobrecito
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by Bemmics: 3:54pm On Feb 09, 2015
Haaaa!!!! @age 16 fa? She will not go to school and concentrate, she dey do bf & relationship demonic oath taking. It is well with this generation oo!!
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by Orikinla(m): 3:55pm On Feb 09, 2015
Small girl with the evil bitterness of a witch.
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by yemicoal(m): 3:57pm On Feb 09, 2015
An2elect2:

U talk of mental state. Its more than that. Men and women are inherently evil. That i don't go about inflicting wounds on people doesn't make me less evil.
There is one who restrains some and lets others reveal their wicked selves to all.
hmm.... Now you sound so scary angry, which one are you? One who vents her anger immediately or the one who keeps mute and strategize to attack later on angry
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 09, 2015
[qote author=eemalex post=30570381]what are we turning into[/quote] grin :

ask me welwell 16 yrs don dey chop impelous and she get got to say it o era of virgin maidens do pass! Chia! Chia! Misssssßss. E pain me gangan. Well she must marry the boy.she must manage the stick as the acid chop am remain.
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 09, 2015
An2elect2:

pls can you shut up if you have nothing to say.

Who put ur mouth for my matter dirty girl. Your borrow pose bag sef don fade. Mgbeke
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by An2elect2(f): 4:03pm On Feb 09, 2015
yemicoal:
hmm.... Now you sound so scary angry, which one are you? One who vents her anger immediately or the one who keeps mute and strategize to attack later on angry

I speak wisdom from above that you don't understand.
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by Engrpj(m): 4:04pm On Feb 09, 2015
Tandullceblog:
Hehehe, eya...I don't think he still has the apparatus to cheat again in this life but even in his next life, he will still never cheat again.

So u would have done d same abi
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by An2elect2(f): 4:06pm On Feb 09, 2015
lookingforjob:

Who put ur mouth for my matter dirty girl. Your borrow pose bag sef don fade. Mgbeke

I think u need a job real fast. Someone was right about you.
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by adedayourt(m): 4:08pm On Feb 09, 2015
16 years!!!

Den d guy cud be 20±

God ll save this children of today
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by Eureka123(f): 4:08pm On Feb 09, 2015
lookingforjob:

THEY ARE WICKED AND SELF CENTERED. THEY INSIST ON INFLICTING MORE POVERTY ON THE MASSES BY VOTING GEJ

Lol, that's not enough to say that? Every human being has a story to tell. You can't really accuse people of wickedness, when they might be interested in just having a voice in the society. Not all igbos are in support of GEJ, it may surprise you. smiley
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by Engrpj(m): 4:10pm On Feb 09, 2015
Imagine dis shit... Nowadayz every tom, dick and harry will say he "cheated on me" na ur husband He pay ur dowry?
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by Nobody: 4:10pm On Feb 09, 2015
Engrpj:

So u would have done d same abi

Nope, didn't say that. I've been cheated on before, and I didn't do that, so...
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by a9nyc2020(m): 4:14pm On Feb 09, 2015
Another lie lie story undecided
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by Elan83(m): 4:16pm On Feb 09, 2015
lookingforjob:
i know it will be an Igbo girl. wicked tribe
cursed tribe!
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by DuchessLily(f): 4:16pm On Feb 09, 2015
ollah1:

Lol, I like am oo especially this kind tori but not a violent one oo. Oya paste here
in dat case, no pasting, cos I like telling violent stories... grin

Bro abeg leave me hand jawe, and concentr8 on d matter on ground...16yr old girl turns her cheating lover to a disable hahahaha
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by Achilies(m): 4:20pm On Feb 09, 2015
Thank God she is not my girlfriend o.
Else wahala for de o..
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by soldierdollar(m): 4:23pm On Feb 09, 2015
Tandullceblog:

Thank you, God bless you

you're welcome
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by Polyflexzy(m): 4:28pm On Feb 09, 2015
lol... better ways lyk gun?
Kennywills7:
Some Girls are becoming wicked and heartless o
D rate at which girls are pouring acid on their cheating partners (bfs) is becoming alarming
Something has to b done to educate dem dat their better ways to deal with such situations
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by Kennywills7(m): 4:30pm On Feb 09, 2015
Polyflexzy:
lol... better ways lyk gun?
She can always walk out of d relationship instead of committing such a crime
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by yemicoal(m): 4:32pm On Feb 09, 2015
An2elect2:

I speak wisdom from above that you don't understand.
I understand u perfectly, you r the one not understanding me,. I only asked a question about you which you couldn't answer
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by Goddyj(m): 4:32pm On Feb 09, 2015
sometimes I wonder what the police means by "investigation". Before you know it they will let the girl go. Somebody has confessed to a crime and they said they are still investigating the matter.
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 09, 2015
ominithegreat:
Ahan, so she came in while d guy 2 was naked and poured it on his apparatus or abi him open am and he saw her coming?

Something is wrong with this story. angry.

[/b]Pishor or I don't believe it.[b]

seconded

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Woman Found Dead, Man Unconscious Inside Office In Aba (Video) / Army Intercepts 92 Armed Herdsmen At Check Pionts / Graphic Photos From The Aluu Killing - Viewer Discretion Is Advised

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.