Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

7 Tips To Help Nigerian Men Understand, Date And Enjoy A Lady Above 30!! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Tips To Help Nigerian Men Understand, Date And Enjoy A Lady Above 30!! (31878 Views)

For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 / Why You Shouldn't Spend On A Lady Above 30... / 10 Reasons Why A Lady Above 30 Is Still Single. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Tips To Help Nigerian Men Understand, Date And Enjoy A Lady Above 30!! by MGoh: 5:31pm On Feb 10, 2015
humilitypays:
@op, I enjoyed your write up so much; u raised interesting points, but that portion where u said that the only mission a lady above 30-years enter into a relationship with a guy is marriage, is the part that scare men away.

No sane-thinking man wants to be pressured into marriage. No single guy in his right mind and senses want to be with a desperate lady whose mission is just to marry! It scares...it makes the guy think of so many negative things about the lady's past.

So ladies, pls don't act as if u are desperate for marriage when u are above 30yrs...be cool and have fun...making it seem like all u want from a man is marriage will scare so many reasonable men away! You can ask any man.

The major reason for high divorce rate and increase in single ladies in Nigeria is MONEY!

Money in the sense that high unemployment has reduced the number of eligible bachelors in Nigeria thereby creating scarcity of men ready to settle down just as the op pointed out.

Money in the sense that Nigerian ladies over the years started misunderstanding what men desire in a woman they would love to marry.

Many Nigerian ladies of our time thought that what men are looking for in a woman they would love to settle with is for the lady to be working and earning big money....and that once they are able to secure a good-paying job as single ladies, that all men will be after them to marry them; but they got it all wrong because in their effort to become financially independent or independent ladies like they call themselves, most forgot to develop their inner beauty (character, humility, good manner, physical attraction and home keeping skills) which happens to be the first thing majority of men look for in a woman they want to settle with....

Now, when men end up marrying these so-called financially independent ladies who think that all men need from a woman is for her to have a fat-paying career, the men get to discover that these ladies lack respect, lack humility, lack manner, can't keep home, can't take care of kids...only running to work from monday - saturday thinking that that's enough to be a good wife...hence, the conflict of who is the head and before u know it, marriage crashes like plane!

All what we guys are asking for from ladies are:

- look beautiful & attractive
- keep your body fit
- be humble
- respect us as nature/God demands
- keep the home in order
- take care of the kids
- spend wisely and let's live in peace, it is that simple!

Only foolish men run after ladies' money!

But unfortunately, most Nigerian ladies above 30years become desperate for marriage...they begin to ignore their physical beauty and start acting religiously weird which scare single guys away.

Don't get me wrong; its good to be God-fearing, but don't be a religious psycho just because u want to marry at all cost!

Stop that crap of No sex till marriage if u are a single lady above 30 years & not a virgin. If u are a virgin, that's fine...but if u aren't a virgin...just stop it! As much as it sounds immoral, that's life for u- not up to 1% of guys will take that excuse from u if u aren't a virgin.

Stop acting like his mother! You're 30yrs and not 50yrs for C'sake!!!

Even though u are above 30, u can still exhibit 20something qualities that attract most men!

Stop feeling like men should worship u because u are 30something & have a good job because most reasonable well-to-do single guys don't give a damn about how much u earn or where u work; guys aren't ladies that get moved by financial success of a guy...what move guys are ur physical beauty, intelligence, humility and character, not your money or car or job or whatever u feel u have.
bros i feel you

1 Like

Re: 7 Tips To Help Nigerian Men Understand, Date And Enjoy A Lady Above 30!! by Rexyl(m): 5:38pm On Feb 10, 2015
@ op, getting to know about all that you must be a good and understanding wife, the joy of a good husband. Anyway you teach both young women and men who are preparing to live together as husbands and wives good lessons which they should understand to keep the relationship working. Love, understanding and supporting each other are very crucial for success of a family life.

I like young woman with reasonable approaches to complex issues that require sense of maturity to deal with.

1 Like

Re: 7 Tips To Help Nigerian Men Understand, Date And Enjoy A Lady Above 30!! by Aystarz: 5:47pm On Feb 10, 2015
Asking a 30-something-year old Naija lady not to press marriage on her boyfriend is like asking a lioness to lay and watch, while an unknown lion kills all of her cubs in a bid to create a pride through her. Most Nigerian ladies are just wired that way and I guess the one advice for that funloving brother out there who has no intention of getting married soonest has got to be, ''Steer clear off the 30-something-year old naija lady! They come with bigger baggages you just cannot handle lest you 're crushed under the weight''.

1 Like

Re: 7 Tips To Help Nigerian Men Understand, Date And Enjoy A Lady Above 30!! by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 10, 2015
Sensible points
Re: 7 Tips To Help Nigerian Men Understand, Date And Enjoy A Lady Above 30!! by justmag(m): 5:58pm On Feb 10, 2015
Number 3...I don't agree with. The woman I will marry will take her health and fitness as serious as i am. So that won't be an issue.
Re: 7 Tips To Help Nigerian Men Understand, Date And Enjoy A Lady Above 30!! by nickydof(m): 6:09pm On Feb 10, 2015
Woged2005:

I recently posted my personal opinions on '6 reasons that keep Nigerian ladies above 30 from getting married.'

[url] https://www.nairaland.com/2130732/6-reasons-keep-nigerian-ladies [/url].

I was inundated by personal messages from people who found the post very insightful and helpful - Thanks to all of you. However, there are some people who wanted to know from the side of a lady above 30 how Nigerian brothers can better understand their ladies above 30 in relationships.

These are my personal opinions (but I was there too):

1. Don't Take Advantage Of Them: Ladies mature faster and ready to be wives and mothers at 19yrs, on the other hand economic hardship in Nigeria has moved the eligibility of most bachelors to above 30, as they struggle with unemployment and financial stability. Religious houses (specially churches) cash in on this to draw members teasing ladies that husbands are scarce. In fact, some make it look like being a single lady is a problem, a curse, and an epidemic. Unfortunately, most ladies buy this argument & become desperate, competing for the few 'scarce husbands' rather than pursue other goals. The truth is that it's better to marry at 38yrs to a responsible man and have a peaceful, mature family than rushing in at 23 with an immature boy, living in hell and abuse afterwards. Not all ladies above 30 are desperate to marry just any man. They simply want to settle down with a responsible man. Respect that & prove yourself!

2. Respect Her Time & Schedule Too: You can no longer date a responsible woman above 30 like your under-20 college sweetheart expecting her to come over to your house every weekend to cook, clean your house, and wash your clothes. At above 30+ most ladies are already working, busy and stressed out too. Some are at management positions, doing well financially too. You have to treat them with respect as partners not as your 'little girl'. You cannot shout on them or boss them around because you are a man or demand they be by your side 16hrs a day. You can't be disrespecting them in the public, pinching and slapping their behind on the streets. They are no longer teenagers!

3. It's Not About S=ex: At above 30, bones are becoming stiff. The body is no longer as flexible as that of the teenagers and under 20s, energy is wearing out too. You cannot expect to make love to her 5 times a day turning her in 7 different positions just to fulfill your fantasy at the expense of her health as you did your little girlfriend in school. Give her a break! Appreciate and understand that she may say 'No' sometimes and resist being used to experiment your new styles. It doesn't mean she's stubborn. She's mindful of her health and well-being.

4. They know What They Want: At above 30, most ladies might have been in previous relationships.They might have tasted other men and have basis for comparison. Therefore, they know when you are good or or bad in what you do. Don't take it as a criticism when they make inputs to help make the relationship better even when they try to compare you to their Exs. I know it's annoying but please understand, and pay attention to her suggestions not the man she used in comparison. We like men who listen to us. wink, Arrogant man is a turnoff!

5. She May Not Be A Feminist: People who say a lot have a lot to say. Sometimes it's from wealth of life experiences, though we may misinterpret them as nagging or being talkative. We learn a lot from women who teach and talk too. Except for people who argue blindly on issues they know nothing about, a lady above 30 is often educated, has life experiences, and knowledge she would like to share too. She's not argumentative, or being opinionated when she airs her views in a discussion. You may disagree with her passions but please don't shut her up, try to lord it over her or call her a 'Feminist' (if she's not) simply because she airs her views and feel passionate about them. She sees herself as a partner and you treat her like a housegirl. It hurts when you do that! As a man control the argument and close it off when it begins to drag & derail!

6. Don't Criticize Her With Her Past Mistakes: She definitely has a past, sometime not too rosy. Don't keep bringing it up, or keep using it to bring her down. Yes! Perhaps she failed in some things/relationships, perhaps married before, perhaps has a baby, perhaps had abortion as a teenager or in college, perhaps slept with a boss or pastor, etc AND SO WHAT! Mary Magdalene did yet Jesus kept her as best friend! She shared them with you to have a closure & feel close to you and not for you to bring them up and use them to judge her when you quarrel. Please never ever call a woman 'Ashawo' (prostitute). This is what you men say that hurt women most. She did what she did out of love or desperation. It's a past! Now it's all about you, give her a chance to love you.

7. Don't Waste Her Time: Finally age is not on her side; body clock is ticking, body parts have started sagging, maternal instincts have kicked in. She wants to settle down and may be impatient when you want to date her for another 3 years without taking a decision. If you don't want her for keeps please don't waste her time either. Please 6 months is enough time to decide if you want her as your wife or not.

Remember if you marry a good woman above 30 you got a Jewel! You marry a woman with maturity to handle marital challenges and mostly likely a woman most likely to bring something to the table to help both of you build a life of your dreams together.

May This Year Be A Your Year of Proposal, Marriages, Childbirths and Career Breakthroughs!!!

Great stuff. My greatest read on NL so far. If you stand for all these you have written, you have a great personality. Thanks for the read.
Re: 7 Tips To Help Nigerian Men Understand, Date And Enjoy A Lady Above 30!! by Edusouls(m): 6:14pm On Feb 10, 2015
yes nice write up, with some points there, but the real problem is that the african woman emotionaly matures late, at her young years she behaves very badly and irritates a lot, they insalt men, use and dump men anyhow, too greedy, materialistic. by the time she matures and starts getting old, she now realizes the real worth of a man, but by then it's too late, as she has dumped or pursued all the potential suitors in her life, she now becomes desperate and asks God to throw down a man from heaven, summary is that the african woman is not naturaly loving, they are more,naggy,stiff,greedy, very stupid and myopic especially at younger years, and that's why it so hard to get a man down to marry them, they just dont have the skills...

6 Likes

Re: 7 Tips To Help Nigerian Men Understand, Date And Enjoy A Lady Above 30!! by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 10, 2015
Woged2005:

This was my major problem too. People around called me picky but I was not. I just moved on when I found out that man was only wasting my time and trying to cash in on my age. When you meet a serious man it doesn't take forever. Things happen very fast. Two matured minds know what they want. once they meet each other they click. Even when the man doesn't have everything going, you can pool resources together to get things going. He must pay the bride price (with no assistance. It's tradition). But since you are working you can assist with wedding plans and settling down (aka housing, rent, furniture, etc)

Word!

1 Like

Re: 7 Tips To Help Nigerian Men Understand, Date And Enjoy A Lady Above 30!! by notoriousbabe: 6:19pm On Feb 10, 2015
Aged 30 na arugbo ojo{ancient of days}her toto go don dey squeeze mouth and dey stiff

1 Like

Re: 7 Tips To Help Nigerian Men Understand, Date And Enjoy A Lady Above 30!! by Mcowubaba: 6:49pm On Feb 10, 2015
Woged2005:

This was my major problem too. People around called me picky but I was not. I just moved on when I found out that man was only wasting my time and trying to cash in on my age. When you meet a serious man it doesn't take forever. Things happen very fast. Two matured minds know what they want. once they meet each other they click. Even when the man doesn't have everything going, you can pool resources together to get things going. He must pay the bride price (with no assistance. It's tradition). But since you are working you can assist with wedding plans and settling down (aka housing, rent, furniture, etc)
na ur type I go marry, I love ur understanding...ble$$ u..
Re: 7 Tips To Help Nigerian Men Understand, Date And Enjoy A Lady Above 30!! by Akaewu: 6:58pm On Feb 10, 2015
Dating a lady of 30+..for most guys.. Its not all abt sex. But that condtion of it either for marriage or no relationship pushes most guys (even the sincere one ) away . as said b4 here..most guys are not comfortable dating those whos sole aim in d rwlationship is marriage cos most likely he will think what he is seein is a camouflage of the real u.

1 Like

Re: 7 Tips To Help Nigerian Men Understand, Date And Enjoy A Lady Above 30!! by Funjosh(m): 7:03pm On Feb 10, 2015
Kai IYANGBALI nawa for you o grin

notoriousbabe:
Aged 30 na arugbo ojo{ancient of days}her toto go don dey squeeze mouth and dey stiff
Re: 7 Tips To Help Nigerian Men Understand, Date And Enjoy A Lady Above 30!! by Applaner: 7:08pm On Feb 10, 2015
don't mind dem,

some of dem go si DAT a lady is above 35 yet dey still want date dem 4 2 years. HOW?

and some ladies go free

Tufiakwa
Re: 7 Tips To Help Nigerian Men Understand, Date And Enjoy A Lady Above 30!! by ubong560(m): 7:16pm On Feb 10, 2015
Op, are you above 30 and in the look for husband?
Re: 7 Tips To Help Nigerian Men Understand, Date And Enjoy A Lady Above 30!! by zeongeon: 7:20pm On Feb 10, 2015
Women please be reasonable, realistic and wise so that you don't have to be above 30 and still searching for MR RIGHT.

1 Like

Re: 7 Tips To Help Nigerian Men Understand, Date And Enjoy A Lady Above 30!! by Slimmos(m): 7:36pm On Feb 10, 2015
am 24 yrs old... any serious lady above 30.. should pm me for serious relationship
Re: 7 Tips To Help Nigerian Men Understand, Date And Enjoy A Lady Above 30!! by chukspd: 7:46pm On Feb 10, 2015
its such a lovely composition. experience is indeed a better teacher
Re: 7 Tips To Help Nigerian Men Understand, Date And Enjoy A Lady Above 30!! by October1960: 7:47pm On Feb 10, 2015
Best Response to this issue! Well said, you are a sage!

humilitypays:
@op, I enjoyed your write up so much; u raised interesting points, but that portion where u said that the only mission a lady above 30-years enter into a relationship with a guy is marriage, is the part that scare men away.

No sane-thinking man wants to be pressured into marriage. No single guy in his right mind and senses want to be with a desperate lady whose mission is just to marry! It scares...it makes the guy think of so many negative things about the lady's past.

So ladies, pls don't act as if u are desperate for marriage when u are above 30yrs...be cool and have fun...making it seem like all u want from a man is marriage will scare so many reasonable men away! You can ask any man.

The major reason for high divorce rate and increase in single ladies in Nigeria is MONEY!

Money in the sense that high unemployment has reduced the number of eligible bachelors in Nigeria thereby creating scarcity of men ready to settle down just as the op pointed out.

Money in the sense that Nigerian ladies over the years started misunderstanding what men desire in a woman they would love to marry.

Many Nigerian ladies of our time thought that what men are looking for in a woman they would love to settle with is for the lady to be working and earning big money....and that once they are able to secure a good-paying job as single ladies, that all men will be after them to marry them; but they got it all wrong because in their effort to become financially independent or independent ladies like they call themselves, most forgot to develop their inner beauty (character, humility, good manner, physical attraction and home keeping skills) which happens to be the first thing majority of men look for in a woman they want to settle with....

Now, when men end up marrying these so-called financially independent ladies who think that all men need from a woman is for her to have a fat-paying career, the men get to discover that these ladies lack respect, lack humility, lack manner, can't keep home, can't take care of kids...only running to work from monday - saturday thinking that that's enough to be a good wife...hence, the conflict of who is the head and before u know it, marriage crashes like plane!

- keep your body fit
- be humble
- keep the home in order
- take care of the kids

But unfortunately, most Nigerian ladies above 30years become desperate for marriage...they begin to ignore their physical beauty and start acting religiously weird which scare single guys away.

Don't get me wrong; its good to be God-fearing, but don't be a religious psycho just because u want to marry at all cost!

Stop that crap of No sex till marriage if u are a single lady above 30 years & not a virgin. If u are a virgin, that's fine...but if u aren't a virgin...just stop it! As much as it sounds immoral, that's life for u- not up to 1% of guys will take that excuse from u if u aren't a virgin.

Stop acting like his mother! You're 30yrs and not 50yrs for C'sake!!!

Even though u are above 30, u can still exhibit 20something qualities that attract most men!

Stop feeling like men should worship u because u are 30something & have a good job because most reasonable well-to-do single guys don't give a damn about how much u earn or where u work; guys aren't ladies that get moved by financial success of a guy...what move guys are ur physical beauty, intelligence, humility and character, not your money or car or job or whatever u feel u have.
Re: 7 Tips To Help Nigerian Men Understand, Date And Enjoy A Lady Above 30!! by notoriousbabe: 7:50pm On Feb 10, 2015
Funjosh:
Kai IYANGBALI nawa for you o grin

yes now
Re: 7 Tips To Help Nigerian Men Understand, Date And Enjoy A Lady Above 30!! by olalekan1(m): 8:04pm On Feb 10, 2015
sirgreen:
PLEASE MEN, TURN TO A NEW LIVE!!! A WOMAN IS YOUR PARTNER NOT YOUR SLAVE WHICH YOU FEEL YOU CAN DO ANYTHING. MOST MEN ARE NOT QUALIFIED TO BE THE HEAD. MANY OF THEM DON'T EVEN KNOW THEIR RESPONSIBILITIES OVER A WOMAN- SHAME! AND SO THEY HAVE SACRIFICED THEIR GLORY, HONOUR, AND RESPECT AS THE HEAD. NEVER TRICK A WOMAN BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE MONEY RATHER BE YOURSELF BECAUSE MONEY IS NOT EVERYTHING. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBLE AND MATURED CHARACTER THAT COUNTS. A WOMAN CAN EVEN BE TAKING CARE IF YOU HAVE THESE DIGNIFIED QUALITIES. IT IS HIGH TIME MEN SHOULD WAKE UP TO SOCIAL, FAMILY, MARITAL, MATURITY, DESCENT, GLORIOUS, AND RESPONSIBILITY CHALLENGES.

POSTED BY JAMES I.M
Women nko, they are perfect right?
there are lot of advice for you women here, its better u start getting them into your heads.
Re: 7 Tips To Help Nigerian Men Understand, Date And Enjoy A Lady Above 30!! by Starieangel(f): 8:10pm On Feb 10, 2015
Woged2005:

This was my major problem too. People around called me picky but I was not. I just moved on when I found out that man was only wasting my time and trying to cash in on my age. When you meet a serious man it doesn't take forever. Things happen very fast. Two matured minds know what they want. once they
meet each other they click. Even when the man doesn't have everything going, you can pool resources together to get things going. He must pay the bride price (with no assistance. It's tradition). But since you are working you can assist with wedding plans and settling down (aka housing, rent, furniture, etc)
so on point dear........sum male figures n deir 30s aint men.........sum re so scared of responsiblities!boys in men's clothings!
Re: 7 Tips To Help Nigerian Men Understand, Date And Enjoy A Lady Above 30!! by gbodimowo(m): 8:13pm On Feb 10, 2015
Harmonyemerald:
well said. MOST IMPORTANTLY IS THE LAST POINT, a 30 year old lady is not a 22, 23 year old. At 30, her aim of entering relationship is for marriage, so after 5-6 months and you discover that she is not the one please stay away from her. DO NOT waste her time or play around or call her desperate cos u are aware of her age and priority before you asked her for a relationship. You can't eat your cake and have it, you either show and prove, if not go away.
Re: 7 Tips To Help Nigerian Men Understand, Date And Enjoy A Lady Above 30!! by gbodimowo(m): 8:17pm On Feb 10, 2015
Joavid:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 times a day was an exaggeration i suppose?

Stiff bones you say? Lol.she's in her 30's not 50's

my point
Re: 7 Tips To Help Nigerian Men Understand, Date And Enjoy A Lady Above 30!! by gbodimowo(m): 8:19pm On Feb 10, 2015
@op, I enjoyed your write up so much; u raised interesting
points, but that portion where u said that the only mission
a lady above 30-years enter into a relationship with a guy
is marriage, is the part that scare men away.
No sane-thinking man wants to be pressured into
marriage. No single guy in his right mind and senses want
to be with a desperate lady whose mission is just to
marry! It scares...it makes the guy think of so many
negative things about the lady's past.
So ladies, pls don't act as if u are desperate for marriage
when u are above 30yrs...be cool and have fun...making it
seem like all u want from a man is marriage will scare so
many reasonable men away! You can ask any man.
The major reason for high divorce rate and increase in
single ladies in Nigeria is MONEY!
Money in the sense that high unemployment has reduced
the number of eligible bachelors in Nigeria thereby
creating scarcity of men ready to settle down just as the
op pointed out.
Money in the sense that Nigerian ladies over the years
started misunderstanding what men desire in a woman
they would love to marry.
Many Nigerian ladies of our time thought that what men
are looking for in a woman they would love to settle with
is for the lady to be working and earning big money....and
that once they are able to secure a good-paying job as
single ladies, that all men will be after them to marry
them; but they got it all wrong because in their effort to
become financially independent or independent ladies like
they call themselves, most forgot to develop their inner
beauty (character, humility, good manner, physical
attraction and home keeping skills) which happens to be
the first thing majority of men look for in a woman they
want to settle with....
Now, when men end up marrying these so-called
financially independent ladies who think that all men need
from a woman is for her to have a fat-paying career, the
men get to discover that these ladies lack respect, lack
humility, lack manner, can't keep home, can't take care of
kids...only running to work from monday - saturday
thinking that that's enough to be a good wife...hence, the
conflict of who is the head and before u know it, marriage
crashes like plane!
- keep your body fit
- be humble
- keep the home in order
- take care of the kids
But unfortunately, most Nigerian ladies above 30years
become desperate for marriage...they begin to ignore their
physical beauty and start acting religiously weird which
scare single guys away.
Don't get me wrong; its good to be God-fearing, but don't
be a religious psycho just because u want to marry at all
cost!
Stop that crap of No sex till marriage if u are a single lady
above 30 years & not a virgin. If u are a virgin, that's
fine...but if u aren't a virgin...just stop it! As much as it
sounds immoral, that's life for u- not up to 1% of guys will
take that excuse from u if u aren't a virgin.
Stop acting like his mother! You're 30yrs and not 50yrs for
C'sake!!!
Even though u are above 30, u can still exhibit
20something qualities that attract most men!
Stop feeling like men should worship u because u are
30something & have a good job because most reasonable
well-to-do single guys don't give a damn about how much
u earn or where u work; guys aren't ladies that get moved
by financial success of a guy...what move guys are ur
physical beauty, intelligence, humility and character, not
your money or car or job or whatever u feel u have.
bros i feel you
Re: 7 Tips To Help Nigerian Men Understand, Date And Enjoy A Lady Above 30!! by XKZ(m): 8:34pm On Feb 10, 2015
Woged2005:

You can't be disrespecting them in the public, pinching and slapping their behind on the streets. They are no longer teenagers!

All I can say is, any lady who says you can't touch her ass because she's over 30 will also tell you 'no sex' once she has given birth to 2 children (except both are girls).
Re: 7 Tips To Help Nigerian Men Understand, Date And Enjoy A Lady Above 30!! by Charles4075(m): 8:42pm On Feb 10, 2015
Op, you've made some good points.. You see, sometimes in life Younger women are drawn towards the sense of stability and security that an established older guy can offer, same thing goes with some younger guys find it easier and stress free to communicate with a lady when she's in her prime..
Re: 7 Tips To Help Nigerian Men Understand, Date And Enjoy A Lady Above 30!! by XKZ(m): 9:18pm On Feb 10, 2015
Woged2005:

7. Don't Waste Her Time: Finally age is not on her side; body clock is ticking, body parts have started sagging, maternal instincts have kicked in. She wants to settle down and may be impatient when you want to date her for another 3 years without taking a decision. If you don't want her for keeps please don't waste her time either. Please 6 months is enough time to decide if you want her as your wife or not.

In case you haven't figured it out, this is what most guys are afraid of. That because she impatient (desperate) to settle down, she'll hide her true character, put up an act to convince you that you two are compatible.
And once she gets what she wants she'll let loose her real self, and you'll finally understand why she didn't get married earlier.

However, I'm not implying that every single lady (or even most) in her 30s is unmarried because of a character defect. It's just what guys are afraid of.

1 Like

Re: 7 Tips To Help Nigerian Men Understand, Date And Enjoy A Lady Above 30!! by soonest(f): 9:46pm On Feb 10, 2015
centjamie:

Sure.tradition is for man and not man for tradition.tradition should be flexible and not rigid so as to flow with the current trend.it should be subject to amendment(change).you are so right....i'm one of those guys that believe women should support their men financially in marriages and in healthy relationships whent they are capable,but i think it is more honourable and worthwhile for the man to fix the bride price alone without involving the woman.
Nice! I also support that but are you also in support of men supporting their women in house chores?
Re: 7 Tips To Help Nigerian Men Understand, Date And Enjoy A Lady Above 30!! by klarke(m): 10:21pm On Feb 10, 2015
Woged2005:

Wow! U're so on point.
I couldn't agree more, and u sound very matured.
Re: 7 Tips To Help Nigerian Men Understand, Date And Enjoy A Lady Above 30!! by dabosuker(m): 10:22pm On Feb 10, 2015
soonest:

Nice! I also support that but are you also in support of men supporting their women in house chores?

i love to go to the market with my girlfriends, when i ask them to help me out with a soup, its fun for me , the best part is when we get back home & we prepare the meal together, i help out as much as i can , sometimes i record the scene as she prepares the soup, like one of those cooking programs on TV ..lol. its fun for me, its another way of connecting, connection should not only be in the bedroom .
Re: 7 Tips To Help Nigerian Men Understand, Date And Enjoy A Lady Above 30!! by dadoctore(m): 10:33pm On Feb 10, 2015
Woged2005:

With your reasoning alone, I must say your hubby's one lucky fella!
Re: 7 Tips To Help Nigerian Men Understand, Date And Enjoy A Lady Above 30!! by Nobody: 10:39pm On Feb 10, 2015
GBAM- Correct and straight to the point.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is It Advisable To Get Married In A Self Contain? / Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date? / Rare But Important Virtues That Can Only Be Found In Village Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.