Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,886 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

7 Tips To Help Nigerian Men Understand, Date And Enjoy A Lady Above 30!! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Tips To Help Nigerian Men Understand, Date And Enjoy A Lady Above 30!! (31876 Views)

For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 / Why You Shouldn't Spend On A Lady Above 30... / 10 Reasons Why A Lady Above 30 Is Still Single. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Tips To Help Nigerian Men Understand, Date And Enjoy A Lady Above 30!! by Nobody: 10:56pm On Feb 10, 2015
Your no.3 is wrong. Women hit their libido climax in their 30s according to research. Men reaches theirs in their teenage.

1 Like

Re: 7 Tips To Help Nigerian Men Understand, Date And Enjoy A Lady Above 30!! by Nobody: 11:30pm On Feb 10, 2015
Harmonyemerald:
well said. MOST IMPORTANTLY IS THE LAST POINT, a 30 year old lady is not a 22, 23 year old. At 30, her aim of entering relationship is for marriage, so after 5-6 months and you discover that she is not the one please stay away from her. DO NOT waste her time or play around or call her desperate cos u are aware of her age and priority before you asked her for a relationship. You can't eat your cake and have it, you either show and prove, if not go away.
pls am ready,my pin is on my signature.
Re: 7 Tips To Help Nigerian Men Understand, Date And Enjoy A Lady Above 30!! by Nobody: 11:35pm On Feb 10, 2015
pls am ready o,any lady at 30 here,am ready am above 30 too,a working guy,my pin is there just add up to know each other. this year is our year.
Re: 7 Tips To Help Nigerian Men Understand, Date And Enjoy A Lady Above 30!! by Nobody: 11:43pm On Feb 10, 2015
Joavid:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 times a day was an exaggeration i suppose?

Stiff bones you say? Lol.she's in her 30's not 50's

I read that and wanted to throw something at her!
cheesy
I stopped reading right then...
just checking the responses to see if anyone feels like I do

I am outraged!!!!!

1 Like

Re: 7 Tips To Help Nigerian Men Understand, Date And Enjoy A Lady Above 30!! by Nobody: 11:45pm On Feb 10, 2015
JN1:
Your no.3 is wrong. Women hit their libido climax in their 30s according to research. Men reaches theirs in their teenage.

I liked your post!

1 Like

Re: 7 Tips To Help Nigerian Men Understand, Date And Enjoy A Lady Above 30!! by centjamie(m): 11:47pm On Feb 10, 2015
soonest:

Nice! I also support that but are you also in support of men supporting their women in house chores?

If the man is free to help out there is nothing bad about it.afterall,anything he does in his house,he does for himself.
Re: 7 Tips To Help Nigerian Men Understand, Date And Enjoy A Lady Above 30!! by Brush1: 1:03am On Feb 11, 2015
zeelo2014:
Once a lady turns 30 her chances of getting married declines gradually. Suitors begin to ask questions, "what has been keeping her from getting married all the while?", "hmmn am I missing out something about her?'
"Her past, what has it been like"?

Her chances of getting married does not depreciate, thanks.
Re: 7 Tips To Help Nigerian Men Understand, Date And Enjoy A Lady Above 30!! by Faibuhari: 1:27am On Feb 11, 2015
Sweetlemon:

Thank you o! Ever since I turned 30, I feel younger and sexier than ever! My boobs are even rounder and fuller than they were in my early 20s.

Stiff ko, strict ni.
I love your courage, I've always love matured girls because they ve got a higher sense of reasoning than all these girls that are so taken by the vices of digital age
Re: 7 Tips To Help Nigerian Men Understand, Date And Enjoy A Lady Above 30!! by donodion(m): 6:01am On Feb 11, 2015
kayciano:
WOMEN think they are the only ones interested in HUSBANDs....

I need a WIFE as well....
-a working class lady
- a presentable lady...
-height 5ft 5inch at least..or 1.7M.
-waist line 36...
-ass line 52...
-breast line 40...
-oblong head/face....
-retroverted UTERUS...
-age..b/w 22 and 26..
-fair to creamy in complexion.
-last Baby of the family precisely..
-CGPA..3.5 and above..
- a Christian ( well devoted)
-or Muslim ready to convert..
-virgin or near Virgin..
-enlightened and sociable..but prudent..
-superb medical history...
-adventurous, yet submissive...
-Minimal dependent relatives..
-comfortable family...
-genotype AA, HIV negative, EBOLA negative,
-family not more than 5siblings..with most married

DON'T BOTHER ABOUT ME...
WHEN U MEET ME , u will definitely CHERISH ME...
I have a GOOD JOB, GOOD APARTMENT, and growing in my profession.
grin grin grin grin LMAO
Re: 7 Tips To Help Nigerian Men Understand, Date And Enjoy A Lady Above 30!! by donodion(m): 6:26am On Feb 11, 2015
Fellas.You need to hear this from a man. A lady of 30 above is not after (he f.uc.k me ,it sweetens me) any more. Shes at a stage where she eagerly nurtures the desire to have a stable partner to herself. Committment!!!.

If you are dating one and shes been acting funny with questions and opinnion about marriage,its her way of sifting through your thought process and where you stand.

Dont assume young women 30 something is only about fun,she wants to settle down.If shes just al for fun with you,it means she have seen through you and already her scanner is on the search for alternatives,while shes still with you.

Dont waste each others time if you are not marritally compatible.

Ops...Nice post.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Tips To Help Nigerian Men Understand, Date And Enjoy A Lady Above 30!! by ELGREF(m): 7:00am On Feb 11, 2015
This is another excellence write up, that no 4 happon to me last year august, I meet with a lady in my church, she was 35, I was 32,we both agreed to maried, she's a single mother of one, I am alsovsingle father......the only reason why we didn't go further was her complain, she doesn't respond to any stimulus any longer, no more emotions, then she always accuse me of not mature enought, I just let everything go.....so op, I saw alot of good point on ur post
Re: 7 Tips To Help Nigerian Men Understand, Date And Enjoy A Lady Above 30!! by yinkeys(m): 9:37am On Feb 11, 2015
undecided I don't mean to judge anybody but on earth you just can't eat your cake & have it. When it comes to relationships, I think it's about time ladies understand it's a man's world. At 19,20,21 shey they were going for the hot boys & making the good guys their toy boys. Well nemesis catches up with the unlucky ones. I think girls out there should better start being logical in their decisions concerning dating otherwise they'll just be in a similar predicament.
My 2centz @Woged2005
Re: 7 Tips To Help Nigerian Men Understand, Date And Enjoy A Lady Above 30!! by yinkeys(m): 9:50am On Feb 11, 2015
kayciano:

-a working class lady
- a presentable lady...
-waist line 36...
-ass line 52...
-breast line 40...
-oblong head/face....
-retroverted UTERUS...
-age..b/w 22 and 26..
-CGPA..3.5 and above..
-virgin or near Virgin..
-comfortable family...

DON'T BOTHER ABOUT ME...
Lol grin. I know 2 girls with all your requirements
The first one graduated with a 2.1 petroleum engineering, she's religious but she's not fine .
The second one graduated with a 4 point CGPA, petroleum engineering also, she's a feminist , she has some kinda domineering spirit. She's not that fine but when she dresses she's waaaay attractive & presentable. Thanks to makeup etc.
so guy choose 1 & holla back.I could hook u up

1 Like

Re: 7 Tips To Help Nigerian Men Understand, Date And Enjoy A Lady Above 30!! by DJhay: 10:18am On Feb 11, 2015
I agree to some extent, maybe 96%. A man in a relationship with a lady above 30 will also know what he is into and will be fully aware of the contract he will be signing if it eventually turns out positive(A serious minded scenario assumed.)To this extent, d lady who is a career person and d so much experienced will also not have too many time within a span of 6 months to get so close with him except on phone, chats, etc. A man will always want to get to know d two sides to d lady and see if he can cope in d long run, or rather, manage her character.
My point is, a span of 6 months is too small a window frame to decide on a life time journey.
Re: 7 Tips To Help Nigerian Men Understand, Date And Enjoy A Lady Above 30!! by hollagokay(m): 12:40pm On Feb 11, 2015
6. Don't Criticize Her With Her Past Mistakes: She definitely has a past, sometime not too rosy. Don't keep bringing it up, or keep using it to bring her down. Yes! Perhaps she failed in some things/relationships, perhaps married before, perhaps has a baby, perhaps had abortion as a teenager or in college, perhaps slept with a boss or pastor, etc AND SO WHAT! Mary Magdalene did yet Jesus kept her as best friend! She shared them with you to have a closure & feel close to you and not for you to bring them up and use them to judge her when you quarrel. Please never ever call a woman 'Ashawo' (prostitute). This is what you men say that hurt women most. She did what she did out of love or desperation. It's a past! Now it's all about you, give her a chance to love you.

but she can compare her present hubby or lover's performance with her Ex(es) see hypocrisy... point number 6 is senseless. tongue

1 Like

Re: 7 Tips To Help Nigerian Men Understand, Date And Enjoy A Lady Above 30!! by Macmilla(m): 5:17pm On Feb 17, 2015
searching4love:
:-/

WHO CARES I PREFER ALL NIGERIAN GIRLS REMAIN SINGLE. THEY ARE THIEVES LOOKING FOR THE NEXT PREY TO DEVOUR. THEY SCAM MEN IN THE NAME OF LOVE AND MOVE ON TO THE NEXT GUY WHEN YOU PRETEND TO BE BROKE. THEY'RE NOT LOYAL. TRUE LOVE AND PERSEVERANCE IS NOT IN THEIR DICTIONARY. ALL THEY KNOW IS TO GO ON A DATE WITH A NEW CATCH AND ORDER WHAT THIER FATHER CANT BUY THEM AT HOME. THEY EAT WITH GREED AND GROW BELLIES LIKE GLUTTON. VALENTINES DAY IS APPROACHING, IF YOU DOUBT ALL I'M SAYING VISIT A NEARBY EATRY AND SEE THEM FILL THIER TABLES WITH FOODS AND DRINKS THEY CAN'T AFFORD COURTESY OF A NEW MAGA SITTING IN HER FRONT. THIEVES undecided
This guy is damn wounded n bitter.
Re: 7 Tips To Help Nigerian Men Understand, Date And Enjoy A Lady Above 30!! by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 17, 2015
Macmilla:

This guy is damn wounded n bitter.

You dey alright so undecided
Re: 7 Tips To Help Nigerian Men Understand, Date And Enjoy A Lady Above 30!! by Macmilla(m): 5:25pm On Feb 17, 2015
kayciano:

-a working class lady
- a presentable lady...
-waist line 36...
-ass line 52...
-breast line 40...
-oblong head/face....
-retroverted UTERUS...
-age..b/w 22 and 26..
-CGPA..3.5 and above..
-virgin or near Virgin..
-comfortable family...

DON'T BOTHER ABOUT ME...
Dude, you de vex o.
Lemme add more for u.
She must be born by spontaneous vaginal delivery.
She must be menstruating for 5days every month.
She must be using less than 2 sanitary pads every month.

#laffwantearmyboxers
Re: 7 Tips To Help Nigerian Men Understand, Date And Enjoy A Lady Above 30!! by Macmilla(m): 5:26pm On Feb 17, 2015
searching4love:

You dey alright so undecided
Tell us your experience bro, we might be able to throw in one or two words of advice or consolation. Don't hold it back, it's not good for your health.
Re: 7 Tips To Help Nigerian Men Understand, Date And Enjoy A Lady Above 30!! by Macmilla(m): 5:50pm On Feb 17, 2015
yinkeys:
undecided I don't mean to judge anybody but on earth you just can't eat your cake & have it. When it comes to relationships, I think it's about time ladies understand it's a man's world. At 19,20,21 shey they were going for the hot boys & making the good guys their toy boys. Well nemesis catches up with the unlucky ones. I think girls out there should better start being logical in their decisions concerning dating otherwise they'll just be in a similar predicament.
My 2centz @Woged2005
Dude, don't make it sound like it's 100% girls' fault. I'm sure that if all the so-called hot boys stick to one lady each, there would be enough girls left who will have no option than to stick to the one they have. But No, men will always want variety and I'm you are not an exception. Cheers.
Re: 7 Tips To Help Nigerian Men Understand, Date And Enjoy A Lady Above 30!! by Konquest: 7:27pm On Jul 20, 2021
Woged2005:

I recently posted my personal opinions on '6 reasons that keep Nigerian ladies above 30 from getting married.'

https://www.nairaland.com/2130732/6-reasons-keep-nigerian-ladies

I was inundated by personal messages from people who found the post very insightful and helpful - Thanks to all of you. However, there are some people who wanted to know from the side of a lady above 30 how Nigerian brothers can better understand their ladies above 30 in relationships.

These are my personal opinions (but I was there too):

1. Don't Take Advantage Of Them: Ladies mature faster and ready to be wives and mothers at 19yrs, on the other hand economic hardship in Nigeria has moved the eligibility of most bachelors to above 30, as they struggle with unemployment and financial stability. Religious houses (specially churches) cash in on this to draw members teasing ladies that husbands are scarce. In fact, some make it look like being a single lady is a problem, a curse, and an epidemic. Unfortunately, most ladies buy this argument & become desperate, competing for the few 'scarce husbands' rather than pursue other goals. The truth is that it's better to marry at 38yrs to a responsible man and have a peaceful, mature family than rushing in at 23 with an immature boy, living in hell and abuse afterwards. Not all ladies above 30 are desperate to marry just any man. They simply want to settle down with a responsible man. Respect that & prove yourself!

2. Respect Her Time & Schedule Too: You can no longer date a responsible woman above 30 like your under-20 college sweetheart expecting her to come over to your house every weekend to cook, clean your house, and wash your clothes. At above 30+ most ladies are already working, busy and stressed out too. Some are at management positions, doing well financially too. You have to treat them with respect as partners not as your 'little girl'. You cannot shout on them or boss them around because you are a man or demand they be by your side 16hrs a day. You can't be disrespecting them in the public, pinching and slapping their behind on the streets. They are no longer teenagers!

3. It's Not About S=ex: At above 30, bones are becoming stiff. The body is no longer as flexible as that of the teenagers and under 20s, energy is wearing out too. You cannot expect to make love to her 5 times a day turning her in 7 different positions just to fulfill your fantasy at the expense of her health as you did your little girlfriend in school. Give her a break! Appreciate and understand that she may say 'No' sometimes and resist being used to experiment your new styles. It doesn't mean she's stubborn. She's mindful of her health and well-being.

4. They know What They Want: At above 30, most ladies might have been in previous relationships.They might have tasted other men and have basis for comparison. Therefore, they know when you are good or or bad in what you do. Don't take it as a criticism when they make inputs to help make the relationship better even when they try to compare you to their Exs. I know it's annoying but please understand, and pay attention to her suggestions not the man she used in comparison. We like men who listen to us. wink, Arrogant man is a turnoff!

5. She May Not Be A Feminist: People who say a lot have a lot to say. Sometimes it's from wealth of life experiences, though we may misinterpret them as nagging or being talkative. We learn a lot from women who teach and talk too. Except for people who argue blindly on issues they know nothing about, a lady above 30 is often educated, has life experiences, and knowledge she would like to share too. She's not argumentative, or being opinionated when she airs her views in a discussion. You may disagree with her passions but please don't shut her up, try to lord it over her or call her a 'Feminist' (if she's not) simply because she airs her views and feel passionate about them. She sees herself as a partner and you treat her like a housegirl. It hurts when you do that! As a man control the argument and close it off when it begins to drag & derail!

6. Don't Criticize Her With Her Past Mistakes: She definitely has a past, sometime not too rosy. Don't keep bringing it up, or keep using it to bring her down. Yes! Perhaps she failed in some things/relationships, perhaps married before, perhaps has a baby, perhaps had abortion as a teenager or in college, perhaps slept with a boss or pastor, etc AND SO WHAT! Mary Magdalene did yet Jesus kept her as best friend! She shared them with you to have a closure & feel close to you and not for you to bring them up and use them to judge her when you quarrel. Please never ever call a woman 'Ashewo' (prostitute). This is what you men say that hurt women most. She did what she did out of love or desperation. It's a past! Now it's all about you, give her a chance to love you.

7. Don't Waste Her Time: Finally age is not on her side; body clock is ticking, body parts have started sagging, maternal instincts have kicked in. She wants to settle down and may be impatient when you want to date her for another 3 years without taking a decision. If you don't want her for keeps please don't waste her time either. Please 6 months is enough time to decide if you want her as your wife or not.

Remember if you marry a good woman above 30 you got a Jewel! You marry a woman with maturity to handle marital challenges and mostly likely a woman most likely to bring something to the table to help both of you build a life of your dreams together.

May This Year Be A Your Year of Proposal, Marriages, Childbirths and Career Breakthroughs!!!
#3. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is Your Plan(s) For This Valentine's Day / Accident Victim Bursts Into Tears As Lover Proposes To Her In The Hospital. PICS / Is It Advisable To Get Married In A Self Contain?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.