Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,351 members, 7,812,003 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

My Boyfriend Is Always Demanding Financially From Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Is Always Demanding Financially From Me (5891 Views)

To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady / 7 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Not Serious About Your Relationship / How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Is Always Demanding Financially From Me by MrIncrediible(m): 7:26pm On Feb 09, 2015
You're a walking ATM dear. sad
Re: My Boyfriend Is Always Demanding Financially From Me by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 09, 2015
elantraceey:

Please permit me to laugh

grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin

My dear remove those mask from your eyes before it's too late , you might even be surprised that the money he collects from you he spends in on another woman , do what i advice in my first post and watch his reaction .
Tnks dear. Will gist u
Re: My Boyfriend Is Always Demanding Financially From Me by yemicoal(m): 7:43pm On Feb 09, 2015
My dear shebi you be OBO fire on dear, God will reward you for your generosity kiss
Re: My Boyfriend Is Always Demanding Financially From Me by Nobody: 7:47pm On Feb 09, 2015
purplesummer:
No matter how rich you are, a real man must never ask his girl friend for money. In fact, even when you give him on your own volition he should be reluctant to accept same. It's either he is just using you as his atm (as your rightly guessed) or he is plain irresponsible. You should dump his broke a5s already before he ruins your financial future which you are struggling to build.
Hope I didn't insult you or your boyfriend? undecided

Asking a girlfriend for money does not make a man any less of the man he is.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Always Demanding Financially From Me by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 09, 2015
I like your spirit of generosity but this has gone beyond being generous.

I do not have a problem with your bf asking you for money when he needs help....the problem comes when he does this repeatedly and never pays back.

A healthy relationship, in my view, is one where the 'couples' are there for each other, every time. But in this case you seem to be the only one giving while he simply collects.

I will tell you for free that you will not end up with this dude. Several ladies have passed through the same road you are on now. Learn from them and flee this leach before he sucks you dry. This dude would most likely leave you when he starts making money.

For your info, the money your parents give you for School is not meant for any guy. Stop wasting it on him. If you feel the need to be generous, kindly visit the less privilledged and perform your act of charity.

You deserve better!

Nice one that you started saving early. Keep it up!

4 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Always Demanding Financially From Me by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 09, 2015
i support elantra...ceey......if dah money stops you will c iz true colour.......or y dnt u just sit im down and ask of his plans bfor u gt married.......dats if u intend to sha.....bt stop dah money
Re: My Boyfriend Is Always Demanding Financially From Me by Genea(f): 8:11pm On Feb 09, 2015
iceberylin:

Mkpi angry
pls wat does dis mean
Re: My Boyfriend Is Always Demanding Financially From Me by tellwisdom: 8:15pm On Feb 09, 2015
Poor gurl...u saved just 40k and you came here to make noise??....Why u no buy space for punch news paper, broadcast am??
Re: My Boyfriend Is Always Demanding Financially From Me by Genea(f): 8:19pm On Feb 09, 2015
tellwisdom:
Poor gurl...u saved just 40k and you came here to make noise??....Why u no buy space for punch news paper, broadcast am??
e-diat u think its easy to save out of ya pocket money Abi?

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Always Demanding Financially From Me by tellwisdom: 9:00pm On Feb 09, 2015
Genea:
e-diat u think its easy to save out of ya pocket money Abi?

Seems stupidity runs in your household. See how she be like witch wey dey use shìt bath. Anuofia sad
Re: My Boyfriend Is Always Demanding Financially From Me by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 09, 2015
striktlymi:
I like your spirit of generosity but this has gone beyond being generous.

I do not have a problem with your bf asking you for money when he needs help....the problem comes when he does this repeatedly and never pays back.

A healthy relationship, in my view, is one where the 'couples' are there for each other, every time. But in this case you seem to be the only one giving while he simply collects.

I will tell you for free that you will not end up with this dude. Several ladies have passed through the same road you are on now. Learn from them and flee this leach before he sucks you dry. This dude would most likely leave you when he starts making money.

For your info, the money your parents give you for School is not meant for any guy. Stop wasting it on him. If you feel the need to be generous, kindly visit the less privilledged and perform your act of charity.

You deserve better!

Nice one that you started saving early. Keep it up!

Thank you
Re: My Boyfriend Is Always Demanding Financially From Me by Genea(f): 9:17pm On Feb 09, 2015
tellwisdom:

Seems stupidity runs in your household. See how she be like witch wey dey use shìt bath. Anuofia sad
e dey pain u? at least am fresher Dan u and next tym direct Ur insult to me and not my household, na me offend u no be dem
Re: My Boyfriend Is Always Demanding Financially From Me by tellwisdom: 9:28pm On Feb 09, 2015
Genea:
e dey pain u? at least am fresher Dan u and next tym direct Ur insult to me and not my household, na me offend u no be dem

Can i touch ur yansh?? sad
Re: My Boyfriend Is Always Demanding Financially From Me by Genea(f): 9:33pm On Feb 09, 2015
tellwisdom:

Can i touch ur yansh?? sad
y? any prob?
Re: My Boyfriend Is Always Demanding Financially From Me by iceberylin(m): 9:49pm On Feb 09, 2015
Genea:
pls wat does dis mean
RAM love wink

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Always Demanding Financially From Me by iceberylin(m): 9:52pm On Feb 09, 2015
KingTom:
We get, I am one of them undecided
12yrs old dh form elder grin
Re: My Boyfriend Is Always Demanding Financially From Me by iceberylin(m): 9:54pm On Feb 09, 2015
prettythicksme:
u b elder? undecided
Yeah..i got waist pain grin
Re: My Boyfriend Is Always Demanding Financially From Me by LydiaBI(f): 10:06pm On Feb 09, 2015
op if your so called bf understands English,please channel your complaints to him and if he doesn't,keep on doing the good work and be glad you could help!
Re: My Boyfriend Is Always Demanding Financially From Me by tellwisdom: 10:07pm On Feb 09, 2015
Genea:
y? any prob?

Make i just feel am small...is it soft?? ..Do u eat pkomor??. I learnt pkomor makes the yansh thick sad
Re: My Boyfriend Is Always Demanding Financially From Me by tellwisdom: 10:08pm On Feb 09, 2015
LydiaBI:
op if your so called bf understands English,please channel your complaints to him and if he doesn't,keep on doing the good work and be glad you could help!

Sorry, you don't have yansh. angry.. Why??

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Always Demanding Financially From Me by clarke1: 10:09pm On Feb 09, 2015
Hello am Mrs Clarke from new York, i want to share this testimony on how this powerful spell caster help me brings back my ex back within 2 days, i was having a terrible problem with my husband which leads us to a relationship breakup. Until i contacted this spell caster through my nephew friend who he once help, she help me and actually, we are now real lovers and just wedded last week. So i will advice you to contact her now at princessolokuntemplee@GMAIL.COM, she will help you get him/her back to you immediately without stress.if you are out there passing through any of
this problems listed below:

1) If you want your ex back.
(2) if you always have bad dreams.
(3) You want to be promoted in your office.
(4) You want women/men to run after you.
(5) If you want a child.
(6) You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.
(7) How you been scammed and you want to recover you lost money.
(coolif you want to stop your divorce.
(9if you want your wishes to be granted.
(10) Pregnancy spell to conceive baby
Re: My Boyfriend Is Always Demanding Financially From Me by Nobody: 10:19pm On Feb 09, 2015
LydiaBI:
I don't get you

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Always Demanding Financially From Me by Genea(f): 10:26pm On Feb 09, 2015
iceberylin:

RAM love wink
OK, tnx
Re: My Boyfriend Is Always Demanding Financially From Me by 9inches(m): 11:13pm On Feb 09, 2015
DickDastardly:
Dear Madam ATM,
His Verve card must be more than 9inches. grin
angry

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Always Demanding Financially From Me by Nobody: 11:19pm On Feb 09, 2015
Just give him the money... Don't you love and trust him?
Re: My Boyfriend Is Always Demanding Financially From Me by Nobody: 7:37am On Feb 10, 2015
iceberylin:

Yeah..i got waist pain grin
na pile b that ooo.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Always Demanding Financially From Me by Nobody: 8:04am On Feb 10, 2015
rockstarB:

Not really. I guess am blindly drunken in love
Re: My Boyfriend Is Always Demanding Financially From Me by Nobody: 8:10am On Feb 10, 2015
Mekymuo:
Just give him the money... Don't you love and trust him?
I do
Re: My Boyfriend Is Always Demanding Financially From Me by Creamish(f): 8:11am On Feb 10, 2015
Tallesty1:
I no dey see this kain babes datesadsad

Lolz...where have u been searching? Cheerleaders squad? grin

@OP ... I'll go with elantraceey too. Forget about the luv for a while, don't give him anything and see if he still treats u good. There r loads of better guys out there so don't enclose urself in his brokeaxx world. wink

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Always Demanding Financially From Me by iceberylin(m): 8:32am On Feb 10, 2015
prettythicksme:
na pile b that ooo.
I reject it angry
Re: My Boyfriend Is Always Demanding Financially From Me by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 10, 2015
iceberylin:

I reject it angry
lmao!
Re: My Boyfriend Is Always Demanding Financially From Me by ehin(f): 1:06pm On Feb 10, 2015
My frieand will always say when your foolish u say love is blind I never understand what she meant till I was with my own eye how stupied I was

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

9 Bad Girl Traits Every Guy Wants In His Girl. / ~Fynestboi is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2015~ Congratulations / expired thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.