Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,497 members, 7,830,503 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) (12544 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? / Women WERE Aboard Refugee Ships, But Muslims Did Something Sickening / How Do I Tell People I Am An Atheist? Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by johnydon22(m): 3:57pm On Feb 10, 2015
Isalm is sickening... how can planet earth get better with this kind of madness!!!

Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by mujahid777(m): 3:59pm On Feb 10, 2015
so she can be prostituting about or be your girlfriend,maybe that was why you cried,ifshe can't go to school isnt it better they should be married johnydon22.

1 Like

Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Feb 10, 2015
mujahid777:
so she can be prostituting about or be your girlfriend,maybe that was why you cried,of she can't go to school they should be married johnydon22.
big fool, like ya can give ya sister at d age of 9 years old to go Bleep a 54 years old man. Hypocrisy in d highest order. Poverty will kill ya all, giving birth to children dat dey won't be able to cater for, is dat d solution to curbing prostitution?
Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by Empiree: 4:19pm On Feb 10, 2015
johnydon22:
Isalm is sickening... how can planet earth get better with this kind of madness!!!

Punishments for Sexual Immorality

Which do you want?

The [unmarried] woman or [unmarried] man found guilty of sexual intercourse - lash each one of them with a hundred lashes, and do not be taken by pity for them in the religion of Allah , if you should believe in Allah and the Last Day. And let a group of the believers witness their punishment. Qur'an 24:2

Or

Leviticus 20:10

“If a man commits adultery with the wife of[a] his neighbor, both the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death."

Now, don't come up with bogus excuse "that's old testament law". You are commanded to follow Law Moses. Don't quote me John 8:3-11
Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by ebamma(m): 4:40pm On Feb 10, 2015
Empiree:

Which do you want?

The [unmarried] woman or [unmarried] man found guilty of sexual intercourse - lash each one of them with a hundred lashes, and do not be taken by pity for them in the religion of Allah , if you should believe in Allah and the Last Day. And let a group of the believers witness their punishment. Qur'an 24:2

Or

“If a man commits adultery with the wife of[a] his neighbor, both the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death."

Now, don't come up with bogus excuse "that's old testament law". You are commanded to follow Law Moses. Don't quote me John 8:3-11
just shut up
Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by Empiree: 4:47pm On Feb 10, 2015
ebamma:
just shut up
Tell that to your christian brothers n sisters who are maligning islam/muslims here
Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 10, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
ve ya seen wad am saying? And dey tell me dat am saying shit, look at d answer dat tartar9 gave ya. Empiree e said d prophet waited for d aishat of a grl to germinate and wen we try to save asses like Zeezahbee and YourMain dey go sentimental. Islam kills bright ladies future

Lol chap. Kill my future? Sit your ratchet asss down. With all the money given to Nigeria you'd swear you'd be getting an education.

For the millionth and oneth time. Muhammad lived in a different age. Disaster upon him? You're the only disaster here. I'm not entertaining your BS get your asss a job.

1 Like

Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by johnydon22(m): 5:18pm On Feb 10, 2015
Empiree:

Which do you want?

Or

Oga i am an atheist..

none of those stupid harsh laws are good...

Killing a woman because of infidelity or lashing her... why dont you just divorce her if you cant put up with it... you leave her live her life...

i find it saddening some folks still leave by such stupid ancient laws in this 21st century...
Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 5:47pm On Feb 10, 2015
Empiree:
People no longer think. Nothing wrong with her getting married even at that age (as long as all necessities are met). As someone rightly said, what's wrong is not sending her to school.

This is not about Islam. It's about those people, region, country etc. A 13 yr old muslim lady living in the west, pregnant and may be going to school. May be in good condition. etc. Would you mention Islam in bad light if you see her(13 yr old pregnant muslim) in this great condition?. People think please.

Because of that, someone capitalizes and seeks opportunity to accuse islam while a lot is going on in her backyard. And there is nothing to read in arrogant posts. They are not beneficial. We are told in hadith of widespread ignorance in the Last Age which is exactly what she's doing. And I personally see no need talking to her anymore. We are branded liar if we answer her/them. So what is it to talk about. Sorry madam, you know who you are. Islam remains the truth religion even though kufar hate it. And that slowpoke needs to stop my mentioning. Sick man.

I don't usually talk negative about islam out of respect but seriously, muslims like you are a disgrace to humanity.

I am sorry to use such hard words but I find it disgusting that someone can justify marrying off a 13 year old.

There is no circumstance where marrying a 13 year old girl is right. If parents can't afford school, they should teach her some vocation at home. My uncle didn't go to school but he helped in the farm since age 10 and remains a Farmer.

Thank God that most educated muslims here in the south are ashamed of underage marriage.
Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Feb 10, 2015
Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by Empiree: 6:14pm On Feb 10, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

I don't usually talk negative about islam out of respect but seriously, muslims like you are a disgrace to humanity.

I am sorry to use such hard words but I find it disgusting that someone can justify marrying off a 13 year old.

There is no circumstance where marrying a 13 year old girl is right. If parents can't afford school, they should teach her some vocation at home. My uncle didn't go to school but he helped in the farm since age 10 and remains a Farmer.

Thank God that most educated muslims here in the south are ashamed of underage marriage.
Listen man, you can say whatever. Parents decide what they think it's best for them. Think outside the box. This is not about muslims. It happen in other places not necessary religion. I personally will not marry off my daughter at 15 either.

The girl's parents decided what suit them and that's their business not yours. Get it?. There are other 13 yr olds out there living in the so called "modern home". But their 13yr old sleeps around like dog. She already abort pregnancy which is common in today's world. Which do you prefer: marriage or prostitution?. You decide.

But when you accuse islam for decision made by average human, you definitely have a problem. I have given example above but you snubbed. Let me rephrase.

If a 13 yrs old girl is married to rich man, live good and all that, will you even bother to question about her age? while her condition is sweet, healthy etc?. It's only when condition is the opposite you people scream over nothing. Hey, Alafin Oyo married great-grand-daughter. That one is fantastic right?. They marry young somewhere in Eastern EU country. Can't remember it name. They still do. So get over it. What I dont agree with is a child that has not reach puberty.
Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 10, 2015
YourMain:

Lol chap. Kill my future? I can buy you. Sit your ratchet asss down. With all the money given to Nigeria you'd swear you'd be getting an education.

For the millionth and oneth time. Muhammad lived in a different age. Disaster upon him? You're the only disaster here. I'm not entertaining your BS get your asss a job.
lol, how is d market? U just luckya where ya re if its true. Descendant of a rapist
Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 6:23pm On Feb 10, 2015
Empiree:
Listen man, you can say whatever. Parents decide what they think it's best for them. Think outside the box. This is not about muslims. It happen in other places not necessary religion. I personally will not marry off my daughter at 15 either.

The girl's parents decided what suit them and that's their business not yours. Get it?. There are other 13 yr olds out there living in the so called "modern home". But their 13yr old sleeps around like dog. She already abort pregnancy which is common in today's world. Which do you prefer: marriage or prostitution?. You decide.

But when you accuse islam for decision made by average human, you definitely have a problem. I have given example above but you snubbed. Let me rephrase.

If a 13 yrs old girl is married to rich man, live good and all that, will you even bother to question about her age? while her condition is sweet, healthy etc?. It's only when condition is the opposite you people scream over nothing. Hey, Alafin Oyo married great-grand-daughter. That one is fantastic right?. They marry young somewhere in Eastern EU country. Can't remember it name. They still do. So get over it. What I dont agree with is a child that has not reach puberty.

Only adults (age 18 and above) in the EU are allowed to get married. You are not only supporting pedophilia, you are now lying.

Please, don't even bother to reply me. I'm sick to my stomach just reading your comment. How can an educated person justify marrying a 13 year old girl? A girl that would probably get her internal organs destroyed if she gets pregnant for the husband (VVF). A girl that is still a child and can not understand what love really means.

I thank God again that many educated muslims do not agree with child marriage.

Goodbye sir.

1 Like

Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 10, 2015
tartar9:
if she can't be sent to school then what's wrong with her getting married? @ johnydon22

Even as a muslim, i'm sorry to say how disappointed i am to see a fellow human think this way. But yeah, you are not different from most i have known. They brand me an infidel because of my stance against Child abuse and polygamy. One even called me an 'unorthodox muslim', a tag i now proudly boast of.

Destroying the life and future of these girls in the name of marriage child abuse is pathetic. Its so sad to see fellow muslims sell their young children to paedophiles all in the name of religion and marriage. We need to change our mentality. This is not the olden days, this is 2015. And with the rate humans are evolving, it is very sad to see someone like you think this way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 7:17pm On Feb 10, 2015
Harbioollah:

Even as a muslim, i'm sorry to say how disappointed i am to see a fellow human think this way. But yeah, you are not different from most i have known. They brand me an infidel because of my stance against Child abuse and polygamy. One even called me an 'unorthodox muslim', a tag i now proudly boast of.

Destroying the life and future of these girls in the name of marriage child abuse is pathetic. Its so sad to see fellow muslims sell their young children to paedophiles all in the name of religion and marriage. We need to change our mentality. This is not the olden days, this is 2015. And with the rate humans are evolving, it is very sad to see someone like you think this way.

Thank you. I wish other muslims could learn from you.

This is why I said that many educated muslims would be against child marriage.
Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by johnydon22(m): 7:19pm On Feb 10, 2015
Harbioollah:

This is the first muslim that have actually made any sense in this thread...
i must commend you bro..
carry on with your open mindedness and freethinking spirit without allowing ur religious dogmas affect ur sense of humanity and reasoning...
Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by Empiree: 7:35pm On Feb 10, 2015
I'm honestly sick of you people. Muslims are not homogeneous people. How's that difficult to understand?. What mainstream folks do is not always right. It seems you people have no problem with a 13 yrs old sleeping around but you have problem with parent giving her in marriage. I'm not necessarily suporting this particular incident @op. Point is stop being judgmental. Her patent decision was based on niyat(intention)

My neighbor is 35 and she's now grandma. She didn't marry. Her daughter didn't marry but have kids at 15 while sleeping around. You people see nothing wrong with that. You don't talk about VVF none sense in such situation. You don't talk about if she knows what loves is such situation. She cant identift baby father or baby father doesn't want responsibilities. Get a life. it's her parents decision. Problem is they must be sure she lives in good condition. Please I don't want to hear "educated people" . The phrase is abused. I'm not supporting pedophilia. What's good for the goose may not be for Mr. Nigerblogger.
Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 7:50pm On Feb 10, 2015
Empiree:
I'm honestly sick of you people. Muslims are not homogeneous people. How's that difficult to understand?. What mainstream folks do is not always right. It seems you people have no problem with a 13 yrs old sleeping around but you have problem with parent giving her in marriage. I'm not necessarily super this particular incident @op.

My neighbor is 35 and she's now grandma. She didn't marry. Her daughter didn't marry but have kids at 15 while sleeping around. You people see nothing wrong with that. You don't talk about VVF none sense in such situation. You don't talk about if she knows what loves is such situation. She cant identift baby father or baby father doesn't want responsibilities. Get a life. it's her parents decision. Problem is they must be sure she lives in good condition. Please I don't want to hear "educated people" . The phrase is abused. I'm not supporting pedophilia. What's good for the goose may not be for Mr. Nigerblogger.

I didn't want to reply you again but I have to address your false allegation.

No one here is supporting teenage se.x or prostitution. As a christian, pre-marital se.x is a big problem- you won't see any pastor supporting it. So please, stop lying that we here are supporting 15 year old having se.x.

Mr Empiree, you should learn how to make a concise argument. You are bringing up irrelevant matters such as a 13 year old prostitu.te or 15 year old pregnant girl. No christian or secular organisation promotes child prostitution and so please, stop your false accusations.

The fact remains that you see nothing wrong in marrying off a 13 year old. You are indirectly supporting pedophilia
Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by Empiree: 8:24pm On Feb 10, 2015
Thanks for that insult. In Islam this is a matter of figh. what you think it's irrelevant. The fact that you recognise such immoral act exist, that seals your fate. Alternative is what I'm exploiting here. It's unethical to call me a liar. That's uncalled for. it seems you have problem with my linguistic analysis. I never said pastors support prostitution.

Clearly you people have no alternative solution to such immorals in society and this is not EU.

Like I said before, this is figh issue. I have listened to imam who have said If a girl reaches puberty at young, it's your duty as parents to monitor her activities before reaching legal age allowed in the country.

So far, it's not criminal offense in Nigeria for 13 yrs old to marry. How that's your cup of tea I don't know. The decision the way I see is parents. That doesn't mean I support it. Fact remains, if she lives in a big mansion, living good you people can careless. please stop calling me liar and stop being judgemental.

What's the difference btw married 13yr old and 13 yr old getting bleeped in the street. Yes,. your pastors don't support it but they have no solution either.
Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by malvisguy212: 8:39pm On Feb 10, 2015
johnydon22:

Sweetheart, you try so hard to believe this even when you dont have evidence for it or seen it before...
anyway i charge you to know more so that you may stop being scared of abstract things that only exist in the mind of those who think they do..
which kind of evidence do you want? She say "she felt it" she went on to say and I quote "I work in a hosp and I ve discovered that not all ailments are natural" so what evidence do you want?

How am I sure is you am chatting with?
Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 10, 2015
Reading empires posts feels so disgusting.

How can a grown up be so stewpid and spew such senseless words all in a bid to support paedophiles simple because his prophet is a notorious paedophile?

If one doesn't know better, reading posts of people like this dude will make one develop animosity and total hatred towards muslims and by extension islam

2 Likes

Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 10, 2015
malvisguy212:
which kind of evidence do you want? She say "she felt it" she went on to say and I quote "I work in a hosp and I ve discovered that not all ailments are natural" so what evidence do you want?

How am I sure is you am chatting with?

The fact they term any ailment they presently cannot diagnose supernatural doesn't mean it's not natural.

Secondly, she felt what she wanted to feel
Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by johnydon22(m): 8:55pm On Feb 10, 2015
rationalmind:

The fact they term any ailment they presently cannot diagnose supernatural doesn't mean it's not natural.

Secondly, she felt what she wanted to feel

Bro no doctor ever have ever termed any ailment supernatural.
not even a doctor that is a religious fanatic.

I just couldnt bring myself to tender any reply to her based on that cus am still wondering the kind of nurse that would say such bullshit..

anyways she felt an evil spirit leave someone else's body... hahahahaha can you imagine !!! grin
Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 8:57pm On Feb 10, 2015
Empiree:
Thanks for that insult. In Islam this is a matter of figh. what you think it's irrelevant. The fact that you recognise such immoral act exist, that seals your fate. Alternative is what I'm exploiting here. It's unethical to call me a liar. That's uncalled for. it seems you have problem with my linguistic analysis. I never said pastors support prostitution.

Clearly you people have no alternative solution to such immorals in society and this is not EU.

Like I said before, this is figh issue. I have listened to imam who have said If a girl reaches puberty at young, it's your duty as parents to monitor her activities before reaching legal age allowed in the country.

So far, it's not criminal offense in Nigeria for 13 yrs old to marry. How that's your cup of tea I don't know. The decision the way I see is parents. That doesn't mean I support it. Fact remains, if she lives in a big mansion, living good you people can careless. please stop calling me liar and stop being judgemental.

What's the difference btw married 13yr old and 13 yr old getting bleeped in the street. Yes,. your pastors don't support it but they have no solution either.

I feel sad for you. Honestly.

You say that there is no alternative. That is false. I gave an example of teaching a child about farming if the parents can't pay school fees. Farming, tailoring, hair dressing. The child can then use it when she is 16/18 to start working. And can go to adult school after making the money.

You say that we wouldn't care if the 13 year old is living in a rich husband's house. That is false. I don't know if the version of islam you know teaches you to make false accusations. Christians are against child marriage of 13 year old whether rich or poor.

You say that pastors have no alternatives or solution to 13 year olds being sex.ed up in the street. That is false again. Do you know that there are some christian orphanages in Nigeria? What about children that catholic church sponsor free with scholarship to their primary and secondary schools?

At this point, all I can say for you is that you are letting down all the good muslims with your comments. Stop lying and stop supporting child marriage. 13 year old should never get married.

May God heal your soul
Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 9:00pm On Feb 10, 2015
rationalmind:

How can a grown up be so stewpid and spew such senseless words all in a bid to support paedophiles simple because his prophet is a notorious paedophile?

If one doesn't know better, reading posts of people like this dude will make one develop animosity and total hatred towards muslims and by extension islam

I don't know about the prophet but Empiree is not doing his fellow muslims any favours. I doubt that other popular nairaland muslims would support child marriage
Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Feb 10, 2015
johnydon22:

Bro no doctor ever have ever termed any ailment supernatural.
not even a doctor that is a religious fanatic.

I just couldnt bring myself to tender any reply to her based on that cus am still wondering the kind of nurse that would say such bullshit..

anyways she felt an evil spirit leave someone else's body... hahahahaha can you imagine !!! grin

My mum is a Nurse and I've heard her say the same thing. How they started praying when they had difficulties trying to carry out delivery on a woman undergoing labour.
Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 10, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

I don't know about the prophet but Empiree is not doing his fellow muslims any favours. I doubt that other popular nairaland muslims would support child marriage

Quite a good number of them support it.

They really don't have an option. The prophet did it, recommended it, it must therefore be right.
Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 9:08pm On Feb 10, 2015
rationalmind:

Quite a good number of them support it.

They really don't have an option. The prophet did it, recommended it, it must therefore be right.

shocked

I hope not. This is because many muslims, at least here in the south, were against Senator Yerima marrying a 14 year old. However, there were also many in the north that supported the pedophilia
Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by Empiree: 9:10pm On Feb 10, 2015
rationalmind:

Sorry you feel bad. we can not always agree. You guys just don't get it. Now question for you. Do you have solution to prostitution around young men and women today?. If you say your pastors don't support it then they must have solution. If they don't then they support prostitution of young women
Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by johnydon22(m): 9:20pm On Feb 10, 2015
rationalmind:

My mum is a Nurse and I've heard her say the same thing. How they started praying when they had difficulties trying to carry out delivery on a woman undergoing labour.
And women dont have difficulties during delievery?

You know africa is riddled with superstition and Christianity hypes this superstition to the later...

So when they started praying, did they ask her to stop pushing so that the prayer will deliver the baby?

Anyway this is our african society for you...!!!
Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 10, 2015
Empiree:
Sorry you feel bad. we can not always agree. You guys just don't get it. Now question for you. Do you have solution to prostitution around young men and women today?. If you say your pastors don't support it then they must have solution. If they don't then they support prostitution of young women

Let me first correct this erroneous assumption of yours. You create a false dichotomy between getting married at an early age and engaging in prostitution at an early age. There are millions of young ladies scattered across the world who didn't get married at a tender age neither are they into prostitution.

Why are you not creating a dichotomy between those ones and the ones getting married at a tender age.

Again, how does getting married at an early age prevent a lady from being a prostitute?Are you saying there are no married women who are prostitutes?

Are you saying none of those girls who got married at a tender age engages in prostitution?

The impression you try to create about getting married early so as to prevent prostitution is false.

Secondly, whether I have a solution to prostitution or not is not relevant. What matters is, marrying off little girls (who are incapable of making decisions of their own) to men old enough to be their grandpa is not the solution to prostitution. If it were, there would be little or no prostitutes in the North where the practice is prevalent.

And lastly, I'm not a christian
Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 10, 2015
johnydon22:

And women dont have difficulties during delievery?

You know africa is riddled with superstition and Christianity hypes this superstition to the later...

So when they started praying, did they ask her to stop pushing so that the prayer will deliver the baby?

Anyway this is our african society for you...!!!

grin The question has never occurred to me.

I think I need to ask her when next she brings up such topics cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Voodoo: Do You Believe In It? / The Earth Is Not 6000 Years Old. / What Does This Quote Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.