Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) (12523 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? / Women WERE Aboard Refugee Ships, But Muslims Did Something Sickening / How Do I Tell People I Am An Atheist? Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by johnydon22(m): 8:50am On Feb 11, 2015
Empiree

Honestly i must say that your posts in this thread is disappointing.
You should never allow your religious convictions to disrupt your sense of humanity and reasoning.

What is marriage? marriage is a union between two CONSENTING adults?

Now tell me again what right the parents have to marry off a girl that is just approaching adolescent hood to a man.

Why not leave the girl to grow up to the age of reasoning then make her own decisions on how to live her life.

I am not here to bash islam if thats what you are thinking... but call a spade a spade.

It is evil...simple and short...

I advice you encompass your thinking and reasoning in empathy and outside the box of religion... only then can you think straight without any religious sentimental attachments tainting you sense of humanity.
Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by Ifeann(f): 8:54am On Feb 11, 2015
sorextee:
According to the op, the girl is married and pregnant, even though I don't support the idea of underage marriage.. but getting pregnant in ur father's house, wen u neva marry strikes a bigger blow to the family..

In the frist case, the Muslim practise of marriage to children is okay since they will get pregnant in their husbands house....... but in the second case, the very frowned upon and not practised act of taking advantage of a child or raping and getting her pregnant or the childs sex.ual mistake is worse because she has no husband and still lives with her parents. ..

Hope u know this is essentially what u are saying. ..

Please Tell me... How much glue did u sniff this morning my friend..your statement is very offensive.

1 Like

Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 9:15am On Feb 11, 2015
johnydon22:
Empiree

You should never allow your religious convictions to disrupt your sense of humanity and reasoning.

Now tell me again what right the parents have to marry off a girl that is just approaching adolescent hood to a man.

Why not leave the girl to grow up to the age of reasoning then make her own decisions on how to live her life.

I am not here to bash islam if thats what you are thinking... but call a spade a spade.

I advice you encompass your thinking and reasoning in empathy and outside the box of religion... only then can you think straight without any religious sentimental attachments tainting you sense of humanity.

This is what I am talking about. He thinks we are here to hate on islam. No, we are just against child marriage wherever it is from, be it islam paganism or christianity (evn though I am a christian, I would never cover up for any pedophile pastor)

I personally am saddened that Empiree and the other muslim believe that there are valid cases where a 13 year old can be married. This is because I know many of my muslim friends who were against Yerima when he married the 14 year old girl.

I repeat, MOST OF US HERE ARE NOT HERE TO BASH ISLAM BUT TO SPEAK AGAINST CHILD MARRIAGE/PREGNANCY/PEDOPHILIA. The exceptions of course are two christians on this thread that bash islam everyday on the religion section.
Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by sorextee(m): 9:29am On Feb 11, 2015
I offended u with my opinions, I wished I wrote the ones I kept inside.. tongue I'm responsible for what I wrote, but I'm not responsible for what u understood.. i believe the Muslims will quote their Koranic verses, supporting the girl.. oya, which Bible verse supports getting pregnant in ur father's house, at d age of 15?? I'm a Christian too. But before u mock another person, based on religion, look at yours first.. my main point is, however it is happening in another side, it's happening here too(in another dimension).. both are wrong to me..
Ifeann:

In the frist case, the Muslim practise of marriage to children is okay since they will get pregnant in their husbands house....... but in the second case, the very frowned upon and not practised act of taking advantage of a child or raping and getting her pregnant or the childs sex.ual mistake is worse because she has no husband and still lives with her parents. ..

Hope u know this is essentially what u are saying. ..

Please Tell me... How much glue did u sniff this morning my friend..your statement is very offensive.
Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by Ifeann(f): 10:14am On Feb 11, 2015
sorextee:
I offended u with my opinions, I wished I wrote the ones I kept inside.. tongue I'm responsible for what I wrote, but I'm not responsible for what u understood.. i believe the Muslims will quote their Koranic verses, supporting the girl.. oya, which Bible verse supports getting pregnant in ur father's house, at d age of 15?? I'm a Christian too. But before u mock another person, based on religion, look at yours first.. my main point is, however it is happening in another side, it's happening here too(in another dimension).. both are wrong to me..

I said ur statement is offensive. .i didn't say u offended me even tho i find ur argument to be silly ..i understood clearly the rationale behind what u said. .

Ur statement is offensive to the people making the effort to discourage Muslims from sleeping with their teenage cousins and underaged wives . It is offensive to people who are making effort to see the end to child marriage. .

U comments only give people like yerima etc reasons to continue with their hideous practises. .
Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by malvisguy212: 10:19am On Feb 11, 2015
sorextee:
the quran and hadith supported it, all the deed of muhammed were details in the quran and hadith, there are lot of evidence that show the quran is being manipulated by satan,is it a crime to warn the Muslim?
Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by zeongeon: 10:32am On Feb 11, 2015
Empiree:
Punishments for Sexual Immorality

Which do you want?

The [unmarried] woman or [unmarried] man found guilty of sexual intercourse - lash each one of them with a hundred lashes, and do not be taken by pity for them in the religion of Allah , if you should believe in Allah and the Last Day. And let a group of the believers witness their punishment. Qur'an 24:2

Or

Leviticus 20:10

“If a man commits adultery with the wife of[a] his neighbor, both the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death."

Now, don't come up with bogus excuse "that's old testament law". You are commanded to follow Law Moses. Don't quote me John 8:3-11
The question is do christains practice the above verse you just quoted..And please Christainity is not a religion christainity is a way of Life. So therefore any one who kills his wife or does d above you just quoted is not a christain.
Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 11, 2015
johnydon22:
Empiree

wen I talk dey say I hate islam, u can imagine d reply Empiree gave in respect to dis thread. I see 9 years old kid everyday in primary school close to ma house and see how innocent dey re. How on earth will a man if not a fool and a bastard as old as 54 years old rape a 9 years old grl. I call it rape cos she never wanted it cos she was forced. Now, imagine a 50 years old bastard thighing a 6 years old child, wad a bastard pig. And yets, I see Rilwayne001 Abuamam tartar9 tola9 and dose women dat supports child-marriage like YourMain de somalian woman, and Zeezahbee d drug seller cum pharmacist. Wad is bad is bad, and let's condemn it.
Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by Empiree: 1:05pm On Feb 11, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

This is what I am talking about. He thinks we are here to hate on islam. No, we are just against child marriage wherever it is from, be it islam paganism or christianity (evn though I am a christian, I would never cover up for any pedophile pastor)

I personally am saddened that Empire and the other muslim believe that there are valid cases where a 13 year old can be married. This is because I know many of my muslim friends who were against Yerima when he married the 14 year old girl.

I repeat, MOST OF US HERE ARE NOT HERE TO BASH ISLAM BUT TO SPEAK AGAINST CHILD MARRIAGE/PREGNANCY/PEDOPHILIA. The exceptions of course are two christians on this thread that bash islam everyday on the religion section.
honestly, enough said. You are not sensitive as far as i am concern. pls pay close attn @bold. Yes, I have the right to think you guys are here to bash. Look at the heading. But I dont necessarily care about that. Second, you obviously didn't read my comments. I even said in my earlier post that i can't even marry off my 15yr old. But you always rush to comment. That's your wahala. My point was if they could protest against Yarima, why not against Alaafin Oyo as well? Hypocrisy smells when it comes to muslims. I even posted pix up there but you all pretend you didnt see them. You people have ulterior motives. Why not protest against him too?. Too late to do that now. They can't becos he's king, rich and the young lady is beautiful, healthy and in good condition. THAT'S WHY.
Talking about PREGNANCY/PEDOPHILIA as you fondly said, i have said this time and again. That how about a 13 yr old, not married, got pregnant by street boy or irresponsible guy or man. There is no way to hold the guy/man down for bear responsibilities. The new born becomes bastard. And pedo, you can find lots of them at vatican.
Pls be sensitive towards others. What's the point of 13 yr old not married, sexually active and gets pregnant, that's my point. Is there any diff btw her and a married 13 yr old girl?
Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 2:36pm On Feb 11, 2015
Empiree:
honestly, enough said. You are not sensitive as far as i am concern. pls pay close attn @bold. Yes, I have the right to think you guys are here to bash. Look at the heading. But I dont necessarily care about that. Second, you obviously didn't read my comments. I even said in my earlier post that i can't even marry off my 15yr old. But you always rush to comment. That's your wahala. My point was if they could protest against Yarima, why not against Alaafin Oyo as well? Hypocrisy smells when it comes to muslims. I even posted pix up there but you all pretend you didnt see them. You people have ulterior motives. Why not protest against him too?. Too late to do that now. They can't becos he's king, rich and the young lady is beautiful, healthy and in good condition. THAT'S WHY.
Talking about PREGNANCY/PEDOPHILIA as you fondly said, i have said this time and again. That how about a 13 yr old, not married, got pregnant by street boy or irresponsible guy or man. There is no way to hold the guy/man down for bear responsibilities. The new born becomes bastard. And pedo, you can find lots of them at vatican.
Pls be sensitive towards others. What's the point of 13 yr old not married, sexually active and gets pregnant, that's my point. Is there any diff btw her and a married 13 yr old girl?

You have started again. Arguing on irrelevant issues.

Please, what is the age of the Alaafin of Oyo's wife? I and many others have complained about the polygamous nature of the Alaafin of Oyo's marriages. However, I googled the age of the wife and got no results. Please, we do not protest based on ignorance.

Please, do not call anyone a hypocrite here. I doubt that any christian or even atheists are in support of polygamy or the Alaafin of Oyo.

Can you see how you look ridiculous when you bring up the Alaafin of Oyo?

The end result is the same. There is no condition that makes child marriage acceptable; this is absolute even when the parents decide such.

You are here arguing that the parents are right to marry off a 13 year old but also saying that you won't give out your 15 year old daughter to marry. Some hypocrisy.

Any man that impregnates a 13 year old is a rap.ist and a pedophile. So marriage is out of the question despite the pregnancy.

It is also as if you are arguing that marriage is the only way to correct a 13 year old se.xually active girl. This is horribly wrong.
Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by Ifeann(f): 4:36pm On Feb 11, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

You have started again. Arguing on irrelevant issues.

Please, what is the age of the Alaafin of Oyo's wife? I and many others have complained about the polygamous nature of the Alaafin of Oyo's marriages. However, I googled the age of the wife and got no results. Please, we do not protest based on ignorance.

Please, do not call anyone a hypocrite here. I doubt that any christian or even atheists are in support of polygamy or the Alaafin of Oyo.

Can you see how you look ridiculous when you bring up the Alaafin of Oyo?

The end result is the same. There is no condition that makes child marriage acceptable; this is absolute even when the parents decide such.

You are here arguing that the parents are right to marry off a 13 year old but also saying that you won't give out your 15 year old daughter to marry. Some hypocrisy.

Any man that impregnates a 13 year old is a rap.ist and a pedophile. So marriage is out of the question despite the pregnancy.

It is also as if you are arguing that marriage is the only way to correct a 13 year old se.xually active girl. This is horribly wrong.

I see you notice the utter nonsense in empiree 's arguments. . He is indeed lost. ..

He won't condemn polygamy which is legalized adultery and is against the teachings of Christ. .but he claims he loves Christ. .

He also brings Alaafin of Oyo's wife into the fray... but are we talking about age difference... the woman looks like a grown up adult. .. that the man is far older than her is not out business. .. she made her choice for obvious reasons. .

He also brings up the pedo.phile priests. .. the vatican kicks them out once they are discovered. .. it must also be noted that the transparency of the church has made this information avaliable. ...In additions this is a very tiny tinnny minority of priests compared to the millions of preists that remain celibate and preaching the gospel without scandal. .

There has been hundreds of cases of imams having sex with children both male and female under their care in almagiri schools on Nigeria alone. ..even Muslims complain of this. ..u have to wonder what about the thousands of un reported cases thru the years ..and the millions of cases in the Muslim world where there are no checks or systems of control
Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by Empiree: 11:46pm On Feb 11, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

How do you feel now bro?. Did i drive you crazy on this thread?. yes? yes?. That's good. No hard feelings?
Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 3:07am On Feb 12, 2015
Empiree:
How do you feel now bro?. Did i drive you crazy on this thread?. yes? yes?. That's good. No hard feelings?

This is funny. You seem not to realise that everyone else sees your comments as ridiculous. Too funny.
Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by johnydon22(m): 8:43pm On Feb 12, 2015
Is this what we want for the world?

Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by usermane(m): 9:05pm On Feb 12, 2015
johnydon22:
Ok most of you here know i am not a christian either am i a muslim.
Am a humanist and i quiet make myself out to be agnostic atheist in views.
ok now to the issue of the matter.

I was going somewhere with my brother, talking as we were going.
We saw a little muslim girl approaching from the front.
She was clad in a purple hijab and was heavily pregnant carrying a bucket of whatever it is she was selling.
We didnt pay much mind to her until she came very close and we saw she was just a child not more than 13, already subjected to this type of thing.
She should be in school or even if not she definately should still be under the full protection and care of her parents.
I and my brother felt like following her to her house and beating the hell out of that man that has done such nonsense to such a little girl.
I cried so hard when i got home, not just for her but for millions of girls who are victims of such un-human act all over the world all in the name of Religion!!!

Please my muslim brothers and sisters "Is this right (moral)

Yeah, some conservative and traditional interpretation of Islam condone this on authority of a hearsay report that Muhammad married Aisha at the age of 6 and consummated the marriage 3 years later. It is however contrary baseless from Qur'anic point of view.
Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by mujahid777(m): 9:08pm On Feb 12, 2015
Ifeann:

mujahid777, zeezahbee, Rilwayne001 etc

It is forbidden in Islam to question Mohammed and his deeds etc any attempt is met with strong agression, threats and insults..why is ur religion so insecure...

Muslims u know Mohammed did a lot of questionable things. u know Mohammed was
1. A mass murderer
2. Slave owner
3. Slave trader
4. Pedo.phile
5. Assassination orderer of his critics
6. Warlord
7. Owner of sex slaves
8. Caravan raider and many more...
If he did just one of this foul things then he is not a prophet, yet he did all of this and many more, including marrying his own sons wife, something forbidden in most cultures except perhaps some African pagan cultures, Jews of Old forbade this kind of sexual perversion and immorality.

U know it is not right to sleep with a child of nine, yet u refuse to say it is bad because ur prophet did this..

Jesus knew he came to die for our sins as the scriptures (old testament) prophesied. And he said it many times to his disciples in the scriptures. He came, did that and fulfilled the scriptures to set humanity free from sins for sinners like Mohammed and otherwise .

Today he has billions of followers contributing greatly to humanity at all levels. Christain charities cater to everyone including Muslims, however muslim charity aka zakat is only for helping Muslims..don't u see vast differences in christainity and Islam..
For 1400 years , that is 14 centuries, Islam has battled to dominate the world as it is commanded in your Quran. And for 1400 years it has failed. Your Islamic empires and caliphates came and disappeared into the histories.
Christians have been persecuted by Muslims as commanded in your book and has paided the jizyah for centuries yet Christians still out number moslems and surpass Islam in progress and contribution to humanity. The most power nation on earth was founded with christain principles and has led the world in progress with science, art etc.
Again after centuries of persecuting Jews they still managed to create a homeland in the very heart of Islamic nations. They fought a war in 1967 shortly after their creation in 1948, they were attacked by Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Egypt and Iraq who where supported by Algeria, Kuwait, Libya, Morocco, Pakistan, the PLO, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, tunisa and YET Israel WON in 6 days. CAN'T you see that the God of Israel saw his people victorious. 1.2 billion Muslims yet 20million Jews dominate you in politics, sciencific breakthrough, arts, economics, education, human rights, inventions, social system, military etc.. Why are they so bless even though your book condemns them and calls them pigs.

However, You seem to be adamant about the validity of ur quran and "lovingly" verses.
verses like this...."it is NOT fitting for the prophet and those who believe that they should pray for forgiveness for pagans, even though they be kin(family)...", sura 9 ayah 113.
...that command u not to pray for pagans even if they are family members while Christ tells us to pray for everyone.

Let me ask you this.

When you say Islam is true what you are actually saying is that your god sent the great "messenger" ISA, who was born of a virgin woman and performed countless miracles including giving life to clay (in your book), in the holy bible he gave life to the dead, walked on water etc. And when the Jews/ pharisees get him and took him to his death, your god then tricks the Jews and Romans to believe that ISA was crucified (check this it is in your quran: for he was not crucified but it was made to them as if he was) and there by starting the great way of life/ religion which has helped countless people find true peace.

After this your "all knowing" god then sends Mohammed to fight the Jews and Christians (a religion he helped create).

How can u believe this. How can your "all knowing" god create a religion and then send another man, Mohammed who performed no miracles to give commands contrary to most of his early "messenger" ISA. A man who did so much terrible things..

It seems more like the attempt of the force of darkness to oppose Gods plan for mans slavation.

Again u attack the bible ...Do you see the paradox here. What u claim here is that your god could not preserve his own words in the injeel/bible (600 years after Jesus). And u expect the Koran to be preserved 1400years after Mohammed. This defies common sense.

Your Islam is just a mixture of scriptures from the torah, gnostics "christains" and paganism(worship of the moon good, the evidence is still on your mosques- the crescent moon and sta. Kissing the Blackstone, Muslims love for black clothes, bowing to the kabba in prayer).

look at the historical origins of Islam and its association with paganism, get ur info from objective sources, from anti Islam sources and then go to YOUR OWN scholars and Muslim apologetics for their defense.
Do the research. Then make up your OWN mind as u enter your mosque with the crescent moon and star above it. Think Critically..

If you look at it objectively you will see so many of the circumstantial "revelations" came at the whims of Mohammed's desires. How do u even explain the numerous abrogations(why does you god change his mind so often), only humans do this, children especially and the fact that many western Muslims now preach that the Quran 's message should be reinterpreted because of those embarrassing verses tells a lot about Islam.

"if he did any one of those foul things he is not a prophet" lmao you mean your bible prophets shebi
Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by Empiree: 10:08pm On Feb 12, 2015
usermane:

Yeah, some conservative and traditional interpretation of Islam condone this on authority of a hearsay report that Muhammad married Aisha at the age of 6 and consummated the marriage 3 years later. It is however contrary baseless from Qur'anic point of view.
He still doesn't get it. This thread is basically intended to hypocritically malign muslims. Simple. Hadith of Aisha married to prophet @ 6 is false. Doesn't bother me if it's in suhih. I have long head this view. Kufar are not ready to accept it and that's their headache.

johnydon22 post=30674198]Is this what we want for the world?
You now exposed your real intention. When i said earlier you are here to bash, i was correct. Now that you posted picture of your choice, what's the difference btw your pix and my pictures posted up there?. You and other fellows don't either read my posts or simply dont understand them. You and them eschew criticism of Alaafin Oyo marriage to a grandchild. I asked what is the difference between that and this?. If you can't answer it means you guys are hypocrites and bigots. It's only when it involved muslims you scream down your throat.

Besides, the picture you posted doesn't prove anything. We know Oyo king married grandchild and no outcry. But picture you posted doesnt have evidence. Just like pictures of Palestinian men with young girls used by satanic agent to vilify islam and muslims
Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by usermane(m): 10:08pm On Feb 12, 2015
Empiree:
People no longer think. Nothing wrong with her getting married even at that age (as long as all necessities are met). As someone rightly said, what's wrong is not sending her to school.

This is not about Islam. It's about those people, region, country etc. A 13 yr old muslim lady living in the west, pregnant and may be going to school. May be in good condition. etc. Would you mention Islam in bad light if you see her(13 yr old pregnant muslim) in this great condition?. People think please.

Because of that, someone capitalizes and seeks opportunity to accuse islam while a lot is going on in her backyard. And there is nothing to read in arrogant posts. They are not beneficial. We are told in hadith of widespread ignorance in the Last Age which is exactly what she's doing. And I personally see no need talking to her anymore. We are branded liar if we answer her/them. So what is it to talk about. Sorry madam, you know who you are. Islam remains the truth religion even though kufar hate it. And that slowpoke needs to stop my mentioning. Sick man.

You can see that you keep beating about the bush. You even taunt non-Muslims at the end of your post, this expresses a huge weakness in your position. Unless, you are willing to adopt a more critical and rational stance to religion rather than sheer compliance with traditions or clerics, you will continue to pay through your nose. You will dare not allow non-Muslims post in your section because you get upset over the slightest criticism. You will clutch to straw man argument, window dressing and wallow in victim-hood to save you from drowning in the ocean of criticism.

Oh, and lest i forget, remember you denied on another thread that mainstream/orthodox Islam doesn't promote Pedophilia. Have a look at this:

Sunan Abu Dawud
Book of Marriage>>Hadith 2116
Narrated 'Aishah:
The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) married me when I was seven years old. The narrator Sulaiman said: or Six years. He had intercourse with me when I was nine years old.

Good day!
Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by Empiree: 10:15pm On Feb 12, 2015
usermane:

You can see that you keep beating about the bush. You even taunt non-Muslims at the end of your post, this expresses a huge weakness in your position. Unless, you are willing to adopt a more critical and rational stance to religion rather than sheer compliance with traditions or clerics, you will continue to pay through your nose. You will dare not allow non-Muslims post in your section because you get upset over the slightest criticism. You will clutch to straw man argument, window dressing and wallow in victim-hood to save you from drowning in the ocean of criticism.

Oh, and lest i forget, remember you denied on another thread that mainstream/orthodox Islam doesn't promote Pedophilia. Have a look at this:

Good day!
Do you spot any diff btw

1- 13yr old married...to who?(this is my point)

2- 13yr old married to old man.(I against this)

Can you spot the difference?. Where in my post i said 13 yr old should marry old man?. Definition of pedophilia is 50yr old man marrying 13 yr old girl. Understand?.

By the way, look at the pix below, good looking right?. If it was a beared muslim man it's wrong right?. Cases like this exist in Asia. My point is it's only when it involves muslims you people cry out loud. Respect others' cultures and way of life. Dont impose your view on others. If Mr. A marries her daughter @13 to someone is none of my business. Abuse and forced marriage is what Islam frowns at.

Get over it

Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 10:57pm On Feb 12, 2015
usermane:

Good day!

Pow!

See finishing!

You rightly said it- empiree is the master of strawmen.

Please, let him tell us the age of the youngest wife of the Alaafin of Oyo.

He also loves to falsely accuse non-muslims. Kudos.
Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by Empiree: 11:04pm On Feb 12, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

Pow!

See finishing!

You rightly said it- empiree is the master of strawmen.

Please, let him tell us the age of the youngest wife of the Alaafin of Oyo.

He also loves to falsely accuse non-muslims. Kudos.
And please tell me the age of the girl in the op. Op only gave description and forged age. It's conjecture. None of us saw the girl. You fellas are hypocrites. You chose what suits you. Imaging you now want to know the age of Oyo king's wife? But if the king had been bearded Muslim sitting next to that beautiful lady the story would have turned around. Get a life people. Why is king's age now important?. Appearance speaks volume.
Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by usermane(m): 11:18pm On Feb 12, 2015
He still didnt get it. This thread is basically intended to hypocritically malign muslims.

If the aim of this thread is to malign Islam, then i guess you should be used to non-Muslims maligning Islam by now. Go straight to the point. Not every non-Muslim out here is interested in maligning Islam.

Simple. Hadith of Aisha married to prophet @ 6 is false. Doesn't bother me if it's in suhih. I have long head this view. Kufar are not ready to accept it and that's their headache.

They wont accept that the Hadith is false because mainstream ulamas and their ancestors authenticate the Hadith and as long as you continue to endorse these ulamas and revere them, non-Muslims will take them as true voice of Islam.
Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by Empiree: 12:06am On Feb 13, 2015
usermane:

If the aim of this thread is to malign Islam, then i guess you should be used to non-Muslims maligning Islam by now. Go straight to the point. Not every non-Muslim out here is interested in maligning Islam.
They wont accept that the Hadith is false because mainstream ulamas and their ancestors authenticate the Hadith and as long as you continue to endorse these ulamas and revere them, non-Muslims will take them as true voice of Islam.
This is not even about a bogus hadith. This is about if it's appropriate to marry off 13yr old. And in order to make a case, he dug up picture of cultured people portrayed muslims. But if you want to keep talking about hadith or ulama....be my guess. I am listening

Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by Empiree: 12:12am On Feb 13, 2015
Let me put them together. Is anything diff in the pictures below other than their looks?. You either condemn both or commend both. You can't possibly tell their age. Stop hypocrisy. #stopbigotry.

Pix #1 is months old

Pix #2 is this month

Compare them with last one. Is there any difference?. Don't tell me king's wife maybe older. That's nonsense. It's only when it involves Muslim you freaking people scream. I bet if a bearded Muslim man was sitting next to King's young wife, you would condemn it. That's my point. Text in the last pix was written by loner. Would the same Ayaan Hisri Ali wrote the same text on the first two pictures?.

RESPECT DIFFERENCES IN CULTURES AND RELIGIONS, PERIOD. It's none of your business if parents give their daughter in marriage. We don't judge people. It's not our duty. We (the world) are not homogeneous. Get over it.

Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by Empiree: 1:31am On Feb 13, 2015
Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 5:38am On Feb 13, 2015
Empiree:
And please tell me the age of the girl in the op. Op only gave description and forged age. It's conjecture. None of us saw the girl. You fellas are hypocrites. You chose what suits you. Imaging you now want to know the age of Oyo king's wife? But if the king had been bearded Muslim sitting next to that beautiful lady the story would have turned around. Get a life people. Why is king's age now important?. Appearance speaks volume.

Yes, because 13 year olds matriculate in universities. SMH. The youngest wife of the Alaafin of Oyo is in university.

You keep trying to prove two wrongs make a right and you keep failing. You keep bringing the strawman with the Alaafin of Oyo.

Why no one is doubting the op is because we have seen 12 to 15 year olds getting married off in Nigeria.

I didn't put up any pic of a bearded Muslim. Stop your false accusations.

Everyone is disappointed by your comments here

1 Like

Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 5:42am On Feb 13, 2015
Empiree:
Which is worse now?
https://www.nairaland.com/2142986/man-rapes-own-daughters-benin

Two wrongs make a right.

If you bring a story of a molester from Empiree's village, he will point to another man's village and complain about their own (the other village's) molester.
Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by Empiree: 5:50am On Feb 13, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

Yes, because 13 year olds matriculate in universities. SMH. The youngest wife of the Alaafin of Oyo is in university.
You keep trying to prove two wrongs make a right and you keep failing. You keep bringing the strawman with the Alaafin of Oyo.

Why no one is doubting the op is because we have seen 12 to 15 year olds getting married off in Nigeria.

I didn't put up any pic of a bearded Muslim. Stop your false accusations.

Everyone is disappointed by your comments here

Well, u dug that nice excuse there @bold. Nice one. How did you know that? evidence pls?.

I understand u guys believe op because it's precedent. But in this case, it's guess work. He guessed her age cus look.

As for pix, my question stands. If Alaafin oyo was a muslim looking man married to that beautiful girl, u freaking would still condemn him. YES OR NO?.

Finally, i don't care what folks say. What exactly you think im promoting here?
Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by Empiree: 5:54am On Feb 13, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

Two wrongs make a right.

If you bring a story of a molester from Empiree's village, he will point to another man's village and complain about their own (the other village's) molester.
I dey gbadun talking to you grin
Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 5:57am On Feb 13, 2015
Empiree:
Well, u dug that nice excuse there @bold. Nice one. How did you know that? evidence pls?.

I understand u guys believe op because it's precedent. But in this case, it's guess work. He guessed her age cus look.

As for pix, my question stands. If Alaafin oyo was a muslim looking man married to that beautiful girl, u freaking would still condemn him. YES OR NO?.

Finally, i don't care what folks say. What exactly you think im promoting here?

Why would I condemn a muslim man for marrying that girl? As long as she is 18 and above and also his only wife (no polygamy) why would I as a christian bother?

You failed the moment you said that the parents had the right to marry off a 13 year old girl.
Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by Empiree: 6:38am On Feb 13, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

Why would I condemn a muslim man for marrying that girl? As long as she is 18 and above and also his only wife (no polygamy) why would I as a christian bother?

You failed the moment you said that the parents had the right to marry off a 13 year old girl.

Smh...u ppl are so funny. You see, "me and wife" only sounds hypothetical to me. In your doctrine it's 1 man 1 wife but you have no problem with girl friends you bleep on the side. Take Clinton and Lewinsky as case study. Also did you hear "nollyhood" news recently...Jibola Debo a christian man's confession that 1 woman isn't enough for a man? Many cases like that reported by naijagists last year.

Islam is natural religion. It recognizes nature of men. Only in terms of justice and resources it says to marry up to 4 wives . If you can't then marry 1.

My question still stands. I know if Oyo king was a muslim looking fella you freaking ppl would condemn him. You can see op brought up pix he considers ridiculous. Is there any difference btw the 2?

God forbid if my daughter appears to be sex addict at 13, i will explore all means to dissuade her. if it doesn't work, i will arrange marriage for her. i will ask her to bring the guy. Not old man. I don't care if they have to live in my building and i will support them. The least is to allow her get bleeped out of wedlock. That's not happening. I won't care what anyone says. Wait until 18 is western analogy . I don't subscribe to that. There are 13 yr olds giving birth out of wedlock you people don't worry about that because sacredness is no longer issue in Christianity. Do you remember few yrs ago 2 British boy and girl had a baby...thats not issue right ?

You talked about marriage is btw 2 consenting adults, did those 12 yr olds British not consented before bleeping one another and got pregnant and have baby?. Get over it. Your problem is you don't follow jesus...you modern christians adopted common law yet still shouting JESUS. You people are fake.
Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 7:01am On Feb 13, 2015
Empiree:

Smh...u ppl are so funny. You see, "me and wife" only sounds hypothetical to me. In your doctrine it's 1 man 1 wife but you have no problem with girl friends you bleep on the side. Take Clinton and Lewinsky as case study. Also did you hear "nollyhood" news recently...Jibola Debo a christian man's confession that 1 woman isn't enough for a man? Many cases like reported by naijagists last

Islam is natural religion. It recognizes nature of men. Only in terms of justice and resources it says to marry up to 4. If you can't then marry 1.

My question still stands. I know if Oyo king was a muslim looking fella you freaking ppl would condemn him. You can see op brought up pix he considers ridiculous. Is there any difference btw the 2?

God forbid if my daughter appears to be sex addict at 13, i will explore all means to dissuade her. if it doesn't work, i will arrange marriage for her. i will ask her to bring the guy. Not old man. I don't care if they have to live in my building and i will support them. The least is to allow her get bleeped out of wedlock. That's not happening. I won't care what anyone say. Wait until 18 is western analogy . I don't subscribe to that. There are 13 yr olds giving birth out of wedlock you people don't worry about that because sacredness is no longer issue in christianity. Do you remember few yrs ago 2 British boy and girl had a baby...thats not issue right ?

You talked about marriage is consent btw 2 adults, did those 12 yr olds british not consented before bleeping one another and got pregnant and have baby?. Get over. Your problem is you don't follow jesus...you modern christians adopted common law yet still shouting JESUS. You people are fake.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Private Jet Is A Necessity And Not A Luxury - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor / If Someone Slaps You Would You Turn The Other Cheek. / Why Does God Use Adversity To Lift People Up?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 152
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.