Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,339 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) (12540 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? / Women WERE Aboard Refugee Ships, But Muslims Did Something Sickening / How Do I Tell People I Am An Atheist? Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 11:58am On Feb 14, 2015
Empiree:
Mad'am^ now stop this. You and your cohorts have changed that definition

No. You have to first admit and acknowledge that you were wrong to claim that the 13 year old girl's parents have the right to marry her off at such an age.

Then and only then will everyone stop seeing you as someone who supports pedophilia.

As I and others have numerously stated- not all muslims suscribe to the pedophilic version of islam you practise. God bless educated, reasonable muslims.
Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 12:03pm On Feb 14, 2015
Empiree:
thanks. trust me i don't support child marriage they somehow assume that's what i meant all along. But since they gave me no reasonable answer but mock, i too had to conclude they have no problem with promiscuity. Took it personal ? i didn't mention no one in my post. Haven't they gone too far by calling me pedophilia which doesn't in any way fit my definition ? And who's she to copy my posts and twisting them for personal gain and the other slowpoke keep mentioning me in ridiculous manner?. That isn't personal ?. You didn't see that ?

I have reported your comment to the mods. This is pre-emptively taking precaution so that you will not lie and claim that we are insulting you by calling you a pedophilia supporter. This is because you have clearly supported child marriage of a 13 year old as the solution to sexually active 13 year olds.

cc oam4j

1 Like

Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by Empiree: 12:13pm On Feb 14, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

Empiree says he doesn't support chilld marriage but his earlier comments betray him-

You saw nothing wrong in marrying off a 13 year old. How is that not supporting child marriage?
Mr. man, in my culture it's no no because we have many alternatives. In diff cultures like some part of Nigeria, Asia, it may be different. So respect that. There is cause or reason for everything. We are not same people worldwide. That's my point. I read a post yesterday on frontPage about family court. It was reported that most children sexual abuse cases are mostly christian south in Nigeria.

This those people have no practical solutions. Northerners seem to have different approach to prevent such thing and that must be respected. And as you can see none of really respond to that here instead you so much worried about me. The root cause of promiscuity is Christianity or simply christians. It paves way for this. Just watch what happens this val.
Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 12:32pm On Feb 14, 2015
Empiree:
Mr. man, in my culture it's no no because we have many alternatives. In diff cultures like some part of Nigeria, Asia, it may be different. So respect that. There is cause or reason for everything. We are not same people worldwide. That's my point. I read a post yesterday on frontPage about family court. It was reported that most children sexual abuse cases are mostly christian south in Nigeria.

This those people have no practical solutions. Northerners seem to have different approach to prevent such thing and that must be respected. And as you can see none of really respond to that here instead you so much worried about me. The root cause of promiscuity is Christianity or simply christians. It paves way for this. Just watch what happens this val.

Please, kindly shut up. I mean that with a lot of respect.

Culture is no substitute for common sense and sensible alternatives. There is no valid reason or defence for a 13 year old getting married. Period. When a 13 year old gets pregnant, the options are for the parents to either help the girl raise the baby or abort (due to health complications) and then arrest the man if he is 18 and above. If the boy is 17 and below, the boy and his parents must be held accountable for the girls medical bills and possible child caring costs. This kind of ruling is available in every society that has a hospital and a customary court.

Marriage is never the solution for a 13 year old. And here you are still bashing christians for valentine promiscuity as if all christians celebrate valentine or as if there aren't bad muslims that get promiscuous as well.
Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by rabimlomo: 12:33pm On Feb 14, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

I don't usually talk negative about islam out of respect but seriously, muslims like you are a disgrace to humanity.

I am sorry to use such hard words but I find it disgusting that someone can justify marrying off a 13 year old.

There is no circumstance where marrying a 13 year old girl is right. If parents can't afford school, they should teach her some vocation at home. My uncle didn't go to school but he helped in the farm since age 10 and remains a Farmer.

Thank God that most educated muslims here in the south are ashamed of underage marriage.

You people just don't get it or refuse to get it. That age saw nothing wrong with such stuffs so why are you guys giving yourself headache. And the hypocrisy with this generation is it is very rampant to see 12 years old mothers especially in places with high poverty rate. So the basic problem why this practice still persist is because of poverty and lack of education.

It is a known fact that people who don't go to school anywhere in Nigeria get marry relatively early even till now. So just rest this issue and pick other issues with islam instead.

1 Like

Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by Empiree: 12:34pm On Feb 14, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

I have reported your comment to the mods. This is pre-emptively taking precaution so that you will not lie and claim that we are insulting you by calling you a pedophilia supporter. This is because you have clearly supported child marriage of a 13 year old as the solution to sexually active 13 year olds.

cc oam4j
You can report me to baba God it doesn't bother me. It's your religion called Christianity that promotes perversion in societies worldwide which you and your fellows stylishly ignored. I have heard from many muslim clerics what you people do. So you can scream all you want. None of you addressed my point
Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 12:37pm On Feb 14, 2015
rabimlomo:

You people just don't get it or refuse to get it. That age saw nothing wrong with such stuffs so why are you guys giving yourself headache. And the hypocrisy with this generation is it is very rampant to see 12 years old mothers especially in places with high poverty rate. So the basic problem why this practice still persist is because of poverty and lack of education.

It is a known fact that people who don't go to school anywhere in Nigeria get marry relatively early even till now. So just rest this issue and pick other issues with islam instead.

I am not here to bash islam. I clearly said in my comment that many muslims do not support child marriage.

I am here to to speak out against child marriage be it because of culture or poverty.

Thanks
Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by rabimlomo: 12:37pm On Feb 14, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

Culture is no substitute for common sense and sensible alternatives. There is no valid reason or defence for a 13 year old getting married. Period. When a 13 year old gets pregnant, the options are for the parents to either help the girl raise the baby or abort (due to health complications) and then arrest the man if he is 18 and above. If the boy is 17 and below, the boy and his parents must be held accountable for the girls medical bills and possible child caring costs. This kind of ruling is available in every society that has a hospital and a customary court.

Marriage is never the solution for a 13 year old. And here you are still bashing christians for valentine promiscuity as if all christians celebrate valentine or as if there aren't bad muslims that get promiscuous as well.

It is unfortunate you only see the world from only your own narrow angle. The fact is all these laws you are talking about came into existence not very long ago. Some places are yet to accept those changes and you have to respect that. Different cultures move into modernity at different pace and you have to respect that.

Even the catholic law once allowed girls older than 12 to get married WITHOUT parental consent.

1 Like

Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 12:40pm On Feb 14, 2015
Empiree:
sugarcoating. You can report me to baba God it doesn't bother me. It's your religion called Christianity that promotes perversion in societies worldwide which you and your fellows stylishly ignored. I have heard from many muslim clerics what you people do. So you can scream all you want. None of you addressed my point

Thanks for showing yourself. I didnt bash islam on this thread and I have continuously praised educated muslims for coming out to fight against child marriage. But you- you make generalisations about christianity and demean us christians.

I have answered all your strawmen about teenage se.x in secular societies by stating that it is not condoned by any christian organisation or pastor.
Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 12:45pm On Feb 14, 2015
rabimlomo:

It is unfortunate you only see the world from only your own narrow angle. The fact is all these laws you are talking about came into existence not very long ago. Some places are yet to accept those changes and you have to respect that. Different cultures move into modernity at different pace and you have to respect that.

Even the catholic law once allowed girls older than 12 to get married WITHOUT parental consent.

I am seeing the world for what it is- some cultures have chosen to live in archaic barbarism despite cries for progressive and modern solutions.

This is the 21st century and anyone who has access to modern education should never support child marriage. What does child marriage solve?

The catholic law has been changed and that is the point- if we know that something is wrong we look for something better.

Someone living in Lagos or in the urban parts of Abuja, Kaduna or Plateau can not claim to be ignorant of the dangers of child marriage.
Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by usermane(m): 12:47pm On Feb 14, 2015
Ifeann:

Usermane, my favorite muslim... How u been.. That my topic was moved to the Islamic section. I am not a muslim and don't want to offend them with the truth so I don't post things there...but I did see ur clever post.

Anyway Here is why I call him a moderate muslim.

1.He takes me as a good friend and asks me for guidance and advice on certain issues even though this is forbidden in the quran.

Seeking advice from non-Muslims isn't prohibited in the Qur'an. Even if am wrong, i don't see how taking advice from non-Muslims renders one a moderate. Aside Islamic matters, every Muslim seek advice from even non-Muslims on areas like food, work and others not related to spirituality.

2.He is not very devout because I know he sleeps around. Even tho he could be stoned to death in an Islamic country.

3.He doesn't drink tho but he is a hardcore smoker

Nobody is perfect, i don't need to be devout and puritan to be an Islamist. Besides, Islamism is more of a political mindset than religion.

4.He prays 5times a day tho..

Again, praying 5x daily is not a proof that one is an Islamist. Neither is praying only 2xce or 3xce daily a proof that one is a moderate.

5. I doubt if he is pro killing of apostates but he is pro killing gays.

Islamists may disagree on certain laws like killing an apostate, but that doesn't make them a moderate. Such Islamists may be willing to coerce apostates back to Islam through oppression, threat or force.

6. His girl friend doesn't wear a veil and he doesn't force her too.

Maybe he has tried and failed, or maybe he is bidding his time. Maybe his girlfriend doesn't believe in the veil or hijab. By the way, the veil is not even an Islamic recommendation. In the near future, i will create a topic on that.

You give the idea that Islamists can be identified by their clothing or appearance, this is not true. I know of a Muslim sage with long beards, dresses in traditional robes, his views qualifies him as a moderate Muslim than many so called moderate Muslim who shave their beards, dress in western suits and practice law or medicine. Of course, Islamists tend to be puritanical and traditional, but if you think one is a moderate Muslim because he shaves instead of keeping lengthy beards, use a bandana instead of a full headscarf, dates and chat with the opposite gender online, you are wrong from the rock bottom.

There isn't a clear distinction between islamists and moderate Muslims. A muslim can have several attributes from both ends of the spectrum.

You reach this conclusion because, you are intertwining Islamism and Islam, assuming an Islamist is conservative and the devout Muslim while the moderate Muslim is a liberal Muslim that isn't devout but forgoes part of his Islamic teachings. That isn't correct. I wont conclude on your friend yet, but once i collect enough of his views and examine them in the light of the four criteria i listed in your former thread, i can draw conclusion.
Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by Empiree: 12:51pm On Feb 14, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

Thanks for showing yourself. I didnt bash islam on this thread and I have continuously praised educated muslims for coming out to fight against child marriage. But you- you make generalisations about christianity and demean us christians.

I have answered all your strawmen about teenage se.x in secular societies by stating that it is not condoned by any christian organisation or pastor.

No that's rubbish. Please stop coming up with that nonsense. This is valentine which is sanctioned by Christianity or christians. I said earlier how you people would say "no pastor condone this and that". Yet the whole nonsense persist mainly by Christians and you keep telling me you dont condone it?. You want me to believe that crap?.

I have made my point very clear. I can't marry my daughter not even at 15 because I have alternatives. And i said condition may warrant parents to give their daughters in marriage at 13 in certain region. Why did you skipped that?. Likewise you see nothing wrong with 13yr old getting pregnant or bleed by boyfriends. The least you could tell me is "bible doesnt support it". I cited example that my neighbor who is 34 yr old grandmother which means her daughter also have baby at very tender age. I also gave another example of a friend who got pregnant at 15 to boys she didnt marry to. You people have no problem with that but you worry yourself about someone who gives his daughter in marriage to avoid these crazy stuff in the society. If that's their best choice, I have no cause to go against it.

But you have no practical solution to this. It's you people that destroy society. You keep telling me christian dont support it, pastor dont support it but you can take Nollyhood as case study teaching children promiscuity.Children watch these stuff. Nollyhood is christian dominated industry and you keep telling me Christian dont support it?. Pls get a life. You think i live in nija?. Nope. I watch you people from here
Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by rabimlomo: 1:04pm On Feb 14, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

I am seeing the world for what it is- some cultures have chosen to live in archaic barbarism despite cries for progressive and modern solutions.

This is the 21st century and anyone who has access to modern education should never support child marriage. What does child marriage solve?

The catholic law has been changed and that is the point- if we know that something is wrong we look for something better.

Someone living in Lagos or in the urban parts of Abuja, Kaduna or Plateau can not claim to be ignorant of the dangers of child marriage.

You must realise that morality is relative and some people will not easily accept your own view of morality, and they will especially not accept it when you are too harsh on them. Know that some may come some years later and say it is actually best to get married at an earlier age.

The fact is some communities are more resistant to change than other. The world keeps going in a circle and for some communities, only time will eventually fade certain practices out and we have to respect that.

1 Like

Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 1:07pm On Feb 14, 2015
Empiree:
No that's rubbish. Please stop coming up with that nonsense. This is valentine which is sanctioned by Christianity or christians. I said earlier how you people would say "no pastor condone this and that". Yet the whole nonsense persist mainly by Christians and you keep telling me you dont condone it?. You want me to believe that crap?.

I have made my point very clear. I can't marry my daughter not even at 15 because I have alternatives. And i said condition may warrant parents to give their daughters in marriage at 13 in certain region. Why did you skipped that?. Likewise you see nothing wrong with 13yr old getting pregnant or bleed by boyfriends. The least you could tell me is "bible doesnt support it". I cited example that my neighbor who is 34 yr old grandmother which means her daughter also have baby at very tender age. I also gave another example of a friend who got pregnant at 15 to boys she didnt marry to. You people have no problem with that but you worry yourself about someone who gives his daughter in marriage to avoid these crazy stuff in the society. If that's their best choice, I have no cause to go against it.

But you have no practical solution to this. It's you people that destroy society. You keep telling me christian dont support it, pastor dont support it but you can take Nollyhood as case study teaching children promiscuity.Children watch these stuff. Nollyhood is christian dominated industry and you keep telling me Christian dont support it?. Pls get a life. You think i live in nija?. Nope. I watch you people from here

Everything you have said in bold is false. First of all, Valentine exists nowhere in the bible. Just because some christians started a holiday does not mean that it reflects on all christians.

Another lie is the statement that I (and other christians) see nothing wrong when it comes to 13-15 year old having sex/boyfriends. That is a lie. Please, go to any church in Nigeria and ask about their stance on pre-marital sex- it is discourage and abstinence is encouraged with biblical passages. Just because some christians are promiscuous, it doesn't mean that most or all are promiscuous. How can you judge christians by using Nollywood? Would you love to be judged by Hausa Africa Magic TV?

At the end of the day, you are changing your stance with style- first you saw nothing wrong in parents marrying off at 13 years old but now, you are claiming that you are afraid that the parents might not have alternatives to marrying off the daughter.

There are alternatives. Many alternatives. The worst is that you lied about me not giving alteratives or solutions. Please read my previous comments-

AllNaijaBlogger:

Marriage is never the solution for a 13 year old.
And here you are still bashing christians for valentine promiscuity as if all christians celebrate valentine or as if there aren't bad muslims that get promiscuous as well.

The best and most effective way to curb teen sexual perversion is parental supervision and sex education. Simple and short. Parents must be vigilant
Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 1:12pm On Feb 14, 2015
rabimlomo:

You must realise that morality is relative and some people will not easily accept your own view of morality, and they will especially not accept it when you are too harsh on them. Know that some may come some years later and say it is actually best to get married at an earlier age.

The fact is some communities are more resistant to change than other. The world keeps going in a circle and for some communities, only time will eventually fade certain practices out and we have to respect that.

You are asking me to respect people using culture to cover-up pedophilia?

We should respect Saudi Arabia's culture of not allowing women to drive?
We should respect the culture of some pastors beating up church members in the name of deliverance (here in the south)

The issue is to speak out against evil wherever we see it. I am sure this principle exists in christianity, islam and judaism.
Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by Empiree: 1:14pm On Feb 14, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

The best and most effective way to curb teen sexual perversion is parental supervision and sex education. Simple and short. Parents must be vigilant
And didnt I say this as well before?. You chose to pick what suits you and your girl friend here capitalizes on that. She broadcasts it all over NL now.
Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 1:17pm On Feb 14, 2015
Empiree:
And didnt I say this as well before?. You chose to pick what suits you and your girl friend here capitalizes on that. She broadcasts it all over NL now.

I didn't see where you said that and even if you did, it is irrelevant to the fact that you still hold that parents have the right to marry off a child at age 13. Your original comment is there for all to see for its depravity.
Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 14, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

Well said
Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 14, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

Well said. There is no rationale for a grown man forcing himself on a 13 year old.
Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by Empiree: 3:32pm On Feb 14, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

I didn't see where you said that and even if you did, it is irrelevant to the fact that you still hold that parents have the right to marry off a child at age 13. Your original comment is there for all to see for its depravity.
Yea, you wont see it because you and others were so in rush to comment. That's why i wondered if you read at all. Honestly, i am sick of you guys. I dont know what's probem is. You can keep whining over 13 yrs old.

Do yourself a favor, research marriageable age BY STATE in the US. Not federal. Federal recognises 18 but states vary. Some States' marriageable age is 13 with parents consent. Some 15 with or without parent consent. Why the fuss about a Nigerian parent marrying off ther daughter 13?.

I didnt want to use US as standard at outstart. Islam preceeded western civilization. However, I am not saying the girl must marry at 13. I said if condition warrants it so be it. Besides, that's not the only option. I have said earlier about alternatives.
Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 14, 2015
its only a mad pig, a bastard and a modafukcer dat wld justify d raping of a 13 years old child. y on dis earth a bastard parent wld marry off dem daughter at d age of 9 to a 54 years old. islam is a religion for pigs who supports dat old maggot dat brought dis plagues like Rilwayne001 into dis world
Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by Rilwayne001: 4:10pm On Feb 14, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
its only a mad pig, a bastard and a modafukcer dat wld justify d raping of a 13 years old child. y on dis earth a bastard parent wld marry off dem daughter at d age of 9 to a 54 years old. islam is a religion for pigs who supports dat old maggot dat brought dis plagues like 1 into dis world

You should only be ashamed of those animals that gave birth to you after the cow raped the goat which later result to a dog. trust you are killing them even faster than a poison. depression leads to stroke and then to death, your goat is currently paralyzed by stroke, is'nt it?
Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 4:10pm On Feb 14, 2015
Empiree:
Yea, you wont see it because you and others were so in rush to comment. That's why i wondered if you read at all. Honestly, i am sick of you guys. I dont know what's probem is. You can keep whining over 13 yrs old.

Do yourself a favor, research marriageable age BY STATE in the US. Not federal. Federal recognises 18 but states vary. Some States' marriageable age is 13 with parents consent. Some 15 with or without parent consent. Why the fuss about a Nigerian parent marrying off ther daughter 13?.

I didnt want to use US as standard at outstart. Islam preceeded western civilization. However, I am not saying the girl must marry at 13. I said if condition warrants it so be it. Besides, that's not the only option. I have said earlier about alternatives.

You are just making your case worse. The USA is not a standard one should use for laws. Even so, the lowest I have seen is 14 and it is only one state in the USA. Other than that, what you do not understand is that they also investigate such marriages, due to child abuse and trafficking to other countries.

The EU is a better standard that puts it at 18 and only 3 out of 16 countries put it lower at 16. Unfortunately for pedophiles, there are other marriage laws that can affect under 18 marriages in the EU.

You remain pointless as usual. Child marriage remains evil.

Child marriage is not an alternative.
Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 4:12pm On Feb 14, 2015
Rilwayne001:

You should only be ashamed of those animals that gave birth to you after the cow raped the goat which later result to a dog. trust you are killing them even faster than a poison. depression leads to stroke and then to death, your goat is currently paralyzed by stroke, is'nt it?

Seriously? I used to respect you.
Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by Rilwayne001: 4:18pm On Feb 14, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

Seriously? I used to respect you.

Same here
Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 14, 2015
Rilwayne001:

I said it, Rilwayne001 is going mad angry pls he nids help urgently lol. Sowie bro, ama give ya sleepless nite, till ya confess dat muhammed raped ya aunty aishat and condemn him for doing so
Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by Rilwayne001: 4:30pm On Feb 14, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

What I try to let our people know about the marriage between The prophet and Aisha is that: Aisha's parents were the ones who married her to our Prophet, and that no Muslim or even pagan objected to the marriage because it was widely practiced.

It is important to know that girls during the Biblical and Islamic days used to be married off at young ages when they either had their first periods, or their breasts start showing off. In other words, when they turn into "women", then they get married off.

Here is a link that shed more light on this :

In Israelite society the father had authority over his family. He could divorce his wife if he wished. He could also arrange marriages for his children. Girls in Israel got married when they were very young. A girl could marry when she was 12.

http://www.localhistories.org/womenhistory.html

I have bible verses to prove this, but will do that on your request.

1 Like

Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by Empiree: 4:35pm On Feb 14, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

You are just making your case worse. The USA is not a standard one should use for laws. Even so, the lowest I have seen is 14 and it is only one state in the USA. Other than that, what you do not understand is that they also investigate such marriages, due to child abuse and trafficking to other countries.

The EU is a better standard that puts it at 18 and only 3 out of 16 countries put it lower at 16. Unfortunately for pedophiles, there are other marriage laws that can affect under 18 marriages in the EU.

Brother, I think you need reading skills. This is why you keep missing my point. Where did I say or use US as standard?. Please read my post again.

Yes, they would investigate the case, that's not the point. The point is she's allowed to marry at that age. Even police investigate adult marriage abuses. What's your point?. Marriage at 14 or 13 does not equate abuse. They are not identical. My point is you people ahbor anything muslim, islam etc. You not serious at all. You are now coming out with your true intent.

A child who marries at 14 may no longer a child in the eye of law but still a child to her parent. You can keep screaming about no child marriage. In Islam, you are still a child until you are 40. Let me remind you again, definition of pedophilia is a 50 yr old man having intercourse with 13 yr old girl according to modern dictionaries. I have not and did not agree to this. But you keep saying i am pedophile. You no longer makes sense. Afterall, there are options if parents dont want to marry off their daughter. I wil not personally becuasei have options. Islam only encourages early marriage if you can't hold yourself or you should fast. This is to avoid illicit intercourse which is now prevalent.

And lol you said "US is not standard to use for laws" hahaha bro...I thought you love US. Why runing away from them now?....#yeyedesmell bcus you know that in US u are allowed to marry anything and everything grin like my link up there...father disvirgined daughter and they are set to marry themselves. Thta's the future of Nigeria if you dont take heed now. Or "top.less women". You know about them?. They celebrate top.less women in US every August. Its their constitutional rights. They wear pant(trouser) only. No bra. Boobs all out. Thats future of nigeria if christians do not amend their ways I swear. Go to YouTube you will see them.
Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 5:13pm On Feb 14, 2015
Rilwayne001:

What I try to let our people know about the marriage between The prophet and Aisha is that: Aisha's parents were the ones who married her to our Prophet, and that no Muslim or even pagan objected to the marriage because it was widely practiced.

It is important to know that girls during the Biblical and Islamic days used to be married off at young ages when they either had their first periods, or their breasts start showing off. In other words, when they turn into "women", then they get married off.

Here is a link that shed more light on this :

http://www.localhistories.org/womenhistory.html

I have bible verses to prove this, but will do that on your request.

Here lies the difference between progressive religious people and fundamentalists. Progressive religious people realise that there is life outside holy books (eg Quran or bible) and that some old things have passed away for new and better things.

Because people married 12 year olds in the past, it doesnt mean we should do it now. We are not as ignorant as the people in the 6th century.
Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by joseph1832(m): 5:19pm On Feb 14, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

Here lies the difference between progressive religious people and fundamentalists. Progressive religious people realise that there is life outside holy books (eg Quran or bible) and that some old things have passed away for new and better things.

Because people married 12 year olds in the past, it doesnt mean we should do it now. We are not as ignorant as the people in the 6th century.
The funniest thing is that during the 6th century, as they marry 12 year olds and many copy it now, I find it hard that they don't copy the basic tenets of not telling lies and stealing in this present age.

At least we know back then people rarely steal and tell lies anyhow!. Now, they seem to lie for a living.
Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 5:20pm On Feb 14, 2015
Empiree:
Brother, I think you need reading skills. This is why you keep missing my point. Where did I say or use US as standard?. Please read my post again.

Yes, they would investigate the case, that's not the point. The point is she's allowed to marry at that age. Even police investigate adult marriage abuses. What's your point?. Marriage at 14 or 13 does not equate abuse. They are not identical. My point is you people ahbor anything muslim, islam etc. You not serious at all. You are now coming out with your true intent.

A child who marries at 14 may no longer a child in the eye of law but still a child to her parent. You can keep screaming about no child marriage. In Islam, you are still a child until you are 40. Let me remind you again, definition of pedophilia is a 50 yr old man having intercourse with 13 yr old girl according to modern dictionaries. I have not and did not agree to this. But you keep saying i am pedophile. You no longer makes sense. Afterall, there are options if parents dont want to marry off their daughter. I wil not personally becuasei have options. Islam only encourages early marriage if you can't hold yourself or you should fast. This is to avoid illicit intercourse which is now prevalent.

And lol you said "US is not standard to use for laws" hahaha bro...I thought you love US. Why runing away from them now?....#yeyedesmell bcus you know that in US u are allowed to marry anything and everything grin like my link up there...father disvirgined daughter and they are set to marry themselves. Thta's the future of Nigeria if you dont take heed now. Or "top.less women". You know about them?. They celebrate top.less women in US every August. Its their constitutional rights. They wear pant(trouser) only. No bra. Boobs all out. Thats future of nigeria if christians do not amend their ways I swear. Go to YouTube you will see them.

Is it me or is this guy getting more ridiculous with each subsequent comment?

Marrying at the age of 13/14 is child abuse and evil, no matter where it is done, stop using the USA to cover up for your pedophile tendencies.

Even in the USA marrying at 13/4/15 is rare and seen to be disgusting in the society. So you still have no point.

I am not American and I do not have to answer to their folly. Please, brains are mean to be used
Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 5:21pm On Feb 14, 2015
joseph1832:
The funniest thing is that during the 6th century, as they marry 12 year olds and many copy it now, I find it hard that they don't copy the basic tenets of not telling lies and stealing in this present age.

At least we know back then people rarely steal and tell lies anyhow!. Now, they seem to lie for a living.

Bro, the thing is just too pitiful. I dont know why some people want to be so dishonest to themselves

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oritsejafor Condemns Attack On Shehu of Borno / Top Nigerian Pastors Seen In Hell, & Others That Might Miss The Rapture / Voodoo: Do You Believe In It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.