Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,515 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) (12547 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? / Women WERE Aboard Refugee Ships, But Muslims Did Something Sickening / How Do I Tell People I Am An Atheist? Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by johnydon22(m): 9:36pm On Feb 10, 2015
rationalmind:

grin The question has never occurred to me.

I think I need to ask her when next she brings up such topics cheesy

Dont oooo these our parents are so religious that you are gonna get hammered if u dare!!!
Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by joseph1832(m): 9:41pm On Feb 10, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

shocked

I hope not. This is because many muslims, at least here in the south, were against Senator Yerima marrying a 14 year old. However, there were also many in the north that supported the pedophilia
A gargantuan kabuto rejecta menta!!!. Forget what you think you know bro. I tell you the reason why many berated Senator Yerima was because they are bloody hypocrites!.

The followers of Christianity and Islam are among the biggest hypocrites the world have ever seen. Many will openly condemn a man for shagging a minor but go in the shadow and shag another minor.

I wonder, they say their 'God' sees all, yet they hide in the shadow and perpetrate things that will even make Jesus and Muhammad weep uncontrollably!.

I tell anyone who care to listen, "religious conviction may thwart a timid desire, but nothing can stand against the power of genuine lust". Its that plain.
Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by joseph1832(m): 9:46pm On Feb 10, 2015
johnydon22:
Ok most of you here know i am not a christian either am i a muslim.
Am a humanist and i quiet make myself out to be agnostic atheist in views.
ok now to the issue of the matter.

I was going somewhere with my brother, talking as we were going.
We saw a little muslim girl approaching from the front.
She was clad in a purple hijab and was heavily pregnant carrying a bucket of whatever it is she was selling.
We didnt pay much mind to her until she came very close and we saw she was just a child not more than 13, already subjected to this type of thing.
She should be in school or even if not she definately should still be under the full protection and care of her parents.
I and my brother felt like following her to her house and beating the hell out of that man that has done such nonsense to such a little girl.
I cried so hard when i got home, not just for her but for millions of girls who are victims of such un-human act all over the world all in the name of Religion!!!

Please my muslim brothers and sisters "Is this right (moral)
Morally speaking, its wrong as Hell!. Religiously speaking, its right (according to whatever religion the individual practice), constitutionally speaking, its against the law.
Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by Empiree: 10:15pm On Feb 10, 2015
rationalmind:

Secondly, whether I have a solution to prostitution or not is not relevant. What matters is, marrying off little girls (who are incapable of making decisions of their own) to men old enough to be their grandpa is not the solution to prostitution. If it were, there would be little or no prostitutes in the North where the practice is prevalent.

And lastly, I'm not a christian
Good. I like this conclusion of your. Now, since you made that conclusion, can you now see something wrong in this picture?(see below)

Did I ever said in my earlier posts that a girl should be married off to someone old enough to be her grandpa?. That's false assumption of yours

The thing is you people have ulterior motives when it comes to Muslims You dont love Muslims. You only wish they be like you. Why did they not protest this king?.

Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 10, 2015
Empiree:
Good. I like this conclusion of your. Now, since you made that conclusion, can you now see something wrong in this picture?(see below)

Did I ever said in my earlier posts that a girl should be married off to someone old enough to be her grandpa?. That's false assumption of yours

The thing is you people have ulterior motives when it comes to Muslims You dont love Muslims. You only wish they be like you. Why did they not protest this king?.
anytime any day, I will condemn a rapist. I don't take side, once it is wrong it is wrong. Buh ya still supporting dat useless prophet of doom called muhammed, after raping an innocent grl is wad I will condemn. No matter who ya re, were ya frm, its bad to rape kids. Say no to child abuse

1 Like

Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by malvisguy212: 11:15pm On Feb 10, 2015
rationalmind:

My mum is a Nurse and I've heard her say the same thing. How they started praying when they had difficulties trying to carry out delivery on a woman undergoing labour.
may God bless her. according to your post,you heard your mum say the same thing the lady say, food for thought bro.
Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by Ifeann(f): 11:18pm On Feb 10, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
d likes of Empiree Abuamam Zeezahbee Rilwayne ayinba1 tartar? Tola9 and YourMain ve really missed ya. Like dey don't like to hear d truth, anytime ya say d truth dey begin to tremble.

Looool..
I will be back soon
Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by Ifeann(f): 11:26pm On Feb 10, 2015
johnydon22:
Isalm is sickening... how can planet earth get better with this kind of madness!!!

John as a humanist my guess is that u have a good old soft heart....but i must warn u... stop investigating islam further if u don't want ur heart broken . .. i have seen things that made me angry. . Sad and frustrated ..Islam is a mental illness that afflicts the wicked
Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by Ifeann(f): 11:28pm On Feb 10, 2015
mujahid777:
so she can be prostituting about or be your girlfriend,maybe that was why you cried,ifshe can't go to school isnt it better they should be married johnydon22.

Ignorant muslim alert.... their are hadiths about sleeping with animals .... why don't u grab yourself a goat or Camel.
Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by Empiree: 11:29pm On Feb 10, 2015
Now, here is Islamic warning concerning such immoral and ways to prevent it.

WARNING:

[b]“And come not near to the unlawful sexual intercourse. Verily, it is a Fahishah (i.e. anything that transgresses its limits (a great sin)), and an evil way (that leads one to Hell unless Allah forgives him)”
al-Isra’ 17:23]

And peace and blessings be upon His slave and Messenger Muhammad, who said, "When a man commits fornication, faith departs from him and there is something like a canvas roof over his head; and when he quits that action, faith returns to him" (Abu Dawud 40:4673).

Anas ibn Malik reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying, "It is from the conditions of the Last Hour that knowledge would be taken away and ignorance would prevail (upon the world), liquor would be drunk, and adultery would become rampant" (Muslim 34:6451).

Prophet Muhammad viewed zina as a serious crime. It is reported that Allahs Messenger ordered that an unmarried man who committed illegal sexual intercourse be scourged one hundred lashes and sent into exile for one year (Al-Bukhari 3:48 817).[/b]

REPENTANCE & FORGIVNESS:

The repentance will not be accepted if it is done during the throes of death, as Allah Most High says
[And repentance is not for those who go on doing evil deeds, until when death comes to one of them, he says: Surely now I repent; nor (for) those who die while they are unbelievers. ] (An-Nisaa' 4:18)

After sincere repentance...

Allah says in the Holy Quran Chapter 39 Surah Zumur verses 53-54:
(O Prophet) say: “O My servants who have wronged their own souls….Do not despair of Allah’s Mercy! Surely, Allah forgives all sins. He indeed is the All Forgiving, All Merciful. Return to your Lord and submit to Him before the scourge overtakes you; for then you may get no help from anywhere.”

SOLUTION:

Islamic Tips To Avoid Zina

Allah SWT has said in Quran Do not go near to adultery. Surely it is a shameful deed and evil, opening roads to other sins.

In today's world of Media, Internet and common free mixing the Zina has also became very common. But by following the guidelines of Islam we can protect ourselves from this haram act. following are some tips to save yourself from Zina.

1 First way to avoid Zina is Hijab. A Women Should cover herself properly and not expose her beauty and body in front of others.

2 Men should keep their eyes low whenever they are outside. Rasool Allah SAW has taught us that if our eyes goes towards a women then lower your eyes and don't watch her again. It protects us from Zina of eyes.

3 Third tip for avoiding Zina is to avoid unnecessary free mixing on different events.

4 Co-Education is another reason that is promoting Zina. There is need of separate education institutes for boys and girls.

5 fifth tip to avoid Zina is that Women should not do Jobs unnecessarily specially on places where men also work. Financial responsibility according to Islam is on Man not women.

6 Next way to stay away from Zina is proper use of technology like TV, Internet and Mobile. Parents should see how their kids are using technology?

7 Offer Salah regularly and read Quran with translation. it will help you to stay away from wrong path. Also do Zikr of Allah often

8 You should get married as soon as possible if you are capable for it. it will also save you from Zina.

9 Keep Good company of friends. Bad friends will take you towards bad way.

Regular fasting is another way of suppressing sexual desires, as Allahs Messenger prescribed it for young people who could not afford to get married.
https://www.facebook.com/notes/happy-muslim-family/oh-muslim-parents-protect-your-children-from-zina/109674949065306
Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by Ifeann(f): 11:29pm On Feb 10, 2015
Empiree:
Punishments for Sexual Immorality

Which do you want?

The [unmarried] woman or [unmarried] man found guilty of sexual intercourse - lash each one of them with a hundred lashes, and do not be taken by pity for them in the religion of Allah , if you should believe in Allah and the Last Day. And let a group of the believers witness their punishment. Qur'an 24:2

Or

Leviticus 20:10

“If a man commits adultery with the wife of[a] his neighbor, both the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death."

Now, don't come up with bogus excuse "that's old testament law". You are commanded to follow Law Moses. Don't quote me John 8:3-11

Ignorant muslim christains are not acient Jews. .. we are under the new law. ..like Christ said on the cross. .."it is finished"
Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by Ifeann(f): 11:33pm On Feb 10, 2015
Empiree:

If a 13 yrs old girl is married to rich man, live good and all that, will you even bother to question about her age? while her condition is sweet, healthy etc?. It's only when condition is the opposite you people scream over nothing. Hey, Alafin Oyo married great-grand-daughter. That one is fantastic right?. They marry young somewhere in Eastern EU country. Can't remember it name. They still do. So get over it. What I dont agree with is a child that has not reach puberty.

Empiree read what u wrote. . U are so lost. ..
Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by malvisguy212: 11:33pm On Feb 10, 2015
zeezahbee:
Islam made my life better Mr man, for your info, I am a pharmacist and I live in the USA,#NotBragging# it's only a jobless person like you that run around NL to cuss people. Don't quote me in your posts again.
op.sorry for derailing your thread.

There are a lot of question you need to ask yourself about Islam,God will not wait for 600 years and send someone to contradicts it's word, only one man saw the revelation,don't you think is strange? When God reveal the truth to Abraham,Sarah confirmed it by hearing from God,that is how God revealed it self to His prophet and kings,one member of the household will confirmed the truth.

But in the case of muhammed, only him saw the angel, nobody saw it, it was his wife kadijah. A business woman who convince him what he saw was a revelation,something is wrong, satan is manipulating the truth. The quranic truth it claimed was soo strange from the truth of the earlier scripture"BIBLE"
Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by Ifeann(f): 11:34pm On Feb 10, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

Only adults (age 18 and above) in the EU are allowed to get married. You are not only supporting pedophilia, you are now lying.

Please, don't even bother to reply me. I'm sick to my stomach just reading your comment. How can an educated person justify marrying a 13 year old girl? A girl that would probably get her internal organs destroyed if she gets pregnant for the husband (VVF). A girl that is still a child and can not understand what love really means.

I thank God again that many educated muslims do not agree with child marriage.

Goodbye sir.

Welcome to the insane world of Islam
Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by Ifeann(f): 11:37pm On Feb 10, 2015
malvisguy212:
op.sorry for derailing your thread.

There are a lot of question you need to ask yourself about Islam,God will not wait for 600 years and send someone to contradicts it's word, only one man saw the revelation,don't you think is strange? When God reveal the truth to Abraham,Sarah confirmed it by hearing from God,that is how God revealed it self to His prophet and kings,one member of the household will confirmed the truth.

But in the case of muhammed, only him saw the angel, nobody saw it, it was his wife kadijah. A business woman who convince him what he saw was a revelation,something is wrong, satan is manipulating the truth. The quranic truth it claimed was soo strange from the truth of the earlier scripture"BIBLE"

His wife convinced him that he was a prophet. .. the same man that says women are half intelligent as men... the same man that says the majority of people in hell are women. ..Mohammed was a "funny" guy..
Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by Ifeann(f): 11:40pm On Feb 10, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

I didn't want to reply you again but I have to address your false allegation.

No one here is supporting teenage se.x or prostitution. As a christian, pre-marital se.x is a big problem- you won't see any pastor supporting it. So please, stop lying that we here are supporting 15 year old having se.x.

Mr Empiree, you should learn how to make a concise argument. You are bringing up irrelevant matters such as a 13 year old prostitu.te or 15 year old pregnant girl. No christian or secular organisation promotes child prostitution and so please, stop your false accusations.

The fact remains that you see nothing wrong in marrying off a 13 year old. You are indirectly supporting pedophilia

I have discussed extensively with empiree... don't bother replying him. .. he isn't a bright fellow...
Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by malvisguy212: 11:49pm On Feb 10, 2015
Ifeann:

His wife convinced him that he was a prophet. .. the same man that says women are half intelligent as men... the same man that says the majority of people in hell are women. ..Mohammed was a "funny" guy..
he was under the control of satan.
Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by Ifeann(f): 11:51pm On Feb 10, 2015
zeezahbee:
Islam made my life better Mr man, for your info, I am a pharmacist and I live in the USA,#NotBragging# it's only a jobless person like you that run around NL to cuss people. Don't quote me in your posts again.

Hey zeezahbee i don't doubt what u said about islam making ur life better.... at a point in my life alcohol made life feel better... studing metaphysics also did. Etc.. but in the end christainity gives far better meaning and saves as soon as u accept Christ. ..

I have studied Islam from both the perspective of anti and pro islamic sides... i have videos and audio from ur best scholars and apologists. I know what Islam is all about. ..i am convinced it is false. .. study from all sides
Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by johnydon22(m): 11:51pm On Feb 10, 2015
Ifeann:

John as a humanist my guess is that u have a good old soft heart....but i must warn u... stop investigating islam further if u don't want ur heart broken . .. i have seen things that made me angry. . Sad and frustrated ..Islam is a mental illness that afflicts the wicked

Their is no race, no colour, no class system, no religion, no sexual orientation, no nothing that makes us better than anyone else, we are all deserving of love.

I just wish the world could understand this, the inhuman acts is disheartening. the worse is trying to justify it.

Honestly sometimes i wonder how people could live with such evil acts...
Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by Empiree: 12:31am On Feb 11, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger

I feel sad for you. Honestly.
Sorry for yourself brother

You say that there is no alternative. That is false. I gave an example of teaching a child about farming if the parents can't pay school fees. Farming, tailoring, hair dressing. The child can then use it when she is 16/18 to start working. And can go to adult school after making the money.
And how does this solve sexual desire?.

You say that we wouldn't care if the 13 year old is living in a rich husband's house. That is false. I don't know if the version of islam you know teaches you to make false accusations. Christians are against child marriage of 13 year old whether rich or poor.
And why did they not protest Alafin oyo...only protest muslims. Go and protest him and see what happens. The pictures above.

You say that pastors have no alternatives or solution to 13 year olds being sex.ed up in the street. That is false again. Do you know that there are some christian orphanages in Nigeria? What about children that catholic church sponsor free with scholarship to their primary and secondary schools?
I sincerely thank and appreciate them for this. May Allah protect those people and ease their ways. Amin. But how does this solve such problem. Did you even grasp the point at all?. What you said here is just like taking care of orphans, homeless etc. Still doesnt prevent illicit sexual intercourse. You still did not provide biblical solution. Note, i do not object to what you said here. You see, Islam is natural religion. It recognizes human nature. For you and others to pretend young boys and girls are not bleeping one another anyhow in modern day is very hypocritical. Being in a catholic camp doesnt prevent it.

There is 'figh' in Islam i:e Jurisprudence

There is also 'ashura' in islam i:e consultation. These are implemented in Islam by inviting learned men and women to come together on issues concerning affairs of Muslims. It's where they disagree to agree on community affairs. Let me give you example. Like marriage issues, Islam does not recognize age limit. It recognizes "puberty age" i:e when a girl experiences womanhood. It's my responsibility as father to follow Islamic injunctions. Now, I am not jurist expert on this but I have learned some from scholars.

Say for instance in modern time a girl reaches puberty at 6, does that mean giving her in marriage at that age?. No. Responsibilities are placed on parents to look after her activities. When a young girl starts growing boobs, buttock, dont tell me boys wont try to bleep her. This is where figh comes in to prevent zina. Zina (illegal intercourse) is highly detested in Islam. It's very sinful and every Muslim knows that.

Islam provides practical solution. So I have heard scholars said she should be maintained by parents to certain age before marrying her off. What I understood recorded in hadith is if a girl experiences her 1st period while living in her parents house and 2nd period as well, 3rd period must be done at her husband's house (i:e she should be married). The whole idea is morality. As for boys/men, they too are urged to get married or fast. Fast suppresses sexual desire. But how many want to fast? These are the two basic solution offered in Islam. What non-muslims say is irrelevant in this regard.

At this point, all I can say for you is that you are letting down all the good Muslims with your comments. Stop lying and stop supporting child marriage. 13 year old should never get married.
Honestly, you need to stop this. I took this matter seriously beyond calling me names. So far, you did not provide biblical solution. You only lean towards western idea yet claiming to follow Jesus. Children...boys and girls in catholic camps does not provide practical solution to immoralities. They still can have sexual desire and have illegal sex.

The reason you didn't grasp my point all along was because you people have abandoned Jesus and his teachings. You follow your own desire.

Note, even a girl or boy marrying does not mean they cant engage in extramarital affairs just like adult. But initial problem is solved.

Again, what's Christianity practical solution to sexual perversion in society now rampant among young people especially in Christianity?. Dont tell me pastors don't support it. Look around you, Hollywood, Nollyhood as they are called, all these sexual ads are promoted by Christians and Atheists and some other religions.

May God heal your soul
Amin...and you too brother.

@ zeezahbee , imagine someone claiming to have learned everything about Islam cover to cover and then said it's false?. Not even learned scholars of Islam claimed such. They (scholars) and we always seek knowledge till death. It doesn't pay to be arrogant @all. I hate discussion with such fellow. Doesn't sound intelligent to me especially when she wants us to believe and accept her version. I have long lived and heard such cases. They are not perculiar to me at all. My arguments always give hardcore kufar headache. They can't stand me.
Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 2:33am On Feb 11, 2015
Empiree:

Sorry for yourself brother

And how does this solve sexual desire?.

And why did they not protest Alafin oyo...only protest muslims. Go and protest him and see what happens. The pictures above.

I sincerely thank and appreciate them for this. May Allah protect those people and ease their ways. Amin. But how does this solve such problem. Did you even grasp the point at all?. What you said here is just like taking care of orphans, homeless etc. Still doesnt prevent illicit sexual intercourse. You still did not provide biblical solution. Note, i do not object to what you said here. You see, Islam is natural religion. It recognizes human nature. For you and others to pretend young boys and girls are not bleeping one another anyhow in modern day is very hypocritical. Being in a catholic camp doesnt prevent it.

There is 'figh' in Islam i:e Jurisprudence

There is also 'ashura' in islam i:e consultation. These are implemented in Islam by inviting learned men and women to come together on issues concerning affairs of Muslims. It's where they disagree to agree on community affairs. Let me give you example. Like marriage issues, Islam does not recognize age limit. It recognizes "puberty age" i:e when a girl experiences womanhood. It's my responsibility as father to follow Islamic injunctions. Now, I am not jurist expert on this but I have learned some from scholars.

Say for instance in modern time a girl reaches puberty at 6, does that mean giving her in marriage at that age?. No. Responsibilities are placed on parents to look after her activities. When a young girl starts growing boobs, buttock, dont tell me boys wont try to bleep her. This is where figh comes in to prevent zina. Zina (illegal intercourse) is highly detested in Islam. It's very sinful and every Muslim knows that.

Islam provides practical solution. So I have heard scholars said she should be maintained by parents to certain age before marrying her off. What I understood recorded in hadith is if a girl experiences her 1st period while living in her parents house and 2nd period as well, 3rd period must be done at her husband's house (i:e she should be married). The whole idea is morality. As for boys/men, they too are urged to get married or fast. Marriage suppresses sexual desire. But how many want to fast? These are the two basic solution offered in Islam. What non-muslims say is irrelevant in this regard.

Honestly, you need to stop this. I took this matter seriously beyond calling me names. So far, you did not provide biblical solution. You only lean towards western idea yet claiming to follow Jesus. Children...boys and girls in catholic camps does not provide practical solution to immoralities. They still can have sexual desire and have illegal sex.

The reason you didn't grab my point all along was because you people have abandoned Jesus and his teachings. You follow your own desire.

Note, even a girl or boy marrying does not mean they cant engage in extramarital affairs just like adult. But initial problem is solved.

Again, what's Christianity practical solution to sexual perversion in society now rampant among young people especially in Christianity?. Dont tell me pastors don't support it. Look around you, Hollywood, Nollyhood as they are called, all these sexual ads are promoted by Christians and Atheists and some other religions.

Amin...and you too brother.

@ zeezahbee , imagine someone claiming to have learned everything about Islam cover to cover and then said it's false?. Not even learned scholars of Islam claimed such. They (scholars) and we always seek knowledge till death. It doesn't pay to be arrogant @all. I hate discussion with such fellow. Doesn't sound intelligent to me especially when she wants us to believe and accept her version. I have long lived and heard such cases. They are not perculiar to me at all. My arguments always give hardcore kufar headache. They can't stand me.

I just pity you. So after seeing that your had no sensible point, you now change the issue to the sex.uality of 13 year olds.

You still reek of pedophilia. How did such become your focus? I did not have se.x at age 13. Good upbringing will keep one off such promiscuity at that age.

Well, this thread has become great evidence that some people are worse than Yerima and they support child marriage.
Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 2:37am On Feb 11, 2015
Ifeann:

I have discussed extensively with empiree... don't bother replying him. .. he isn't a bright fellow...

It is so sad seeing him embarrass himself. Usually we find Rilwayne001 and Co supporting him. I hope that they too are seeing the wrong on supporting child marriage.
Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by Empiree: 3:01am On Feb 11, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

[s]I just pity you. So after seeing that your had no sensible point, you now change the issue to the sex.uality of 13 year olds.
You still reek of pedophilia. How did such become your focus? I did not have se.x at age 13. Good upbringing will keep one off such promiscuity at that age. Well, this thread has become great evidence that some people are worse than Yerima and they support child marriage.[/s]
This is just empty words...honestly. You did not raise any point. I can understand your view point but dont call others pedophilia. You have bunch of pe.dop.hile.s in Catholics and Vatican. Very obvious there. Worry yourself about your fellow christian rapists and gays. If someone marries his daughter to someone is none of your business. Simple as that since you don't want to reason to what i am saying. I didnt even say to marry 13yr old to grown man. You dont read btw lines. You have no practical solution.

And everything in the op is perhaps guesswork. He only feels bad seeing her condition. What proof do you have that the girl married to grown man?. Op doesnt know that. it's guesswork. What if she had been impregnated by street boys?. It's all guesswork. Worse happen in the east and south -south. CASE CLOSED

THIS IS DEFINITION OF PEDOPHILIA according to medicinenet.com

Pedophilia: Adult sexual fondness for and activity with children. Pedophilia is a form of paraphilia (deviant sexual behavior). If acted out, pedophilia is legally defined as sexual child abuse. Pedophilia includes handling a child's genitals, intercourse, incest, rape, sodomy, exhibitionism, and commercial exploitation of children through prostitution or the production of pornographic materials. Pedophiles who have sexually abused children require intense psychological and pharmacological therapy prior to release into the community because of the high rate of repeat offenders. Treatment is rarely effective because the disorder is not yet well understood.

Unless you can point out in my earlier posts where I mentioned 13 yrs old should marry grandpa, if you can't then you have been very dishonest. Looking at the definition above is exactly accusations in Bible made against great prophets of God which are blasphemies. We also see these activities in Churches and your almighty Vatican. It's all over the news. Most of those priests are not punished. They got away with it. I also posted pictures above. Why didn't you say something about it?. It's only when Muslims involved you people scream "CHILD MARRIAGE". Why dont you go to Alafin palace and accuse him of marrying a young girl?. BUNCH OF HYPOCRITES
Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 3:24am On Feb 11, 2015
Empiree:
This is just empty words...honestly. You did not raise any point. I can understand your view point but dont call others pedophilia. You have bunch of pe.dop.hile.s in Catholics and Vatican. Very obvious there. Worry yourself about your fellow christian rapists and gays. If someone marries his daughter to someone is none of your business. Simple as that since you don't want to reason to what i am saying. I didnt even say to marry 13yr old to grown man. You dont read btw lines. You have no practical solution.

And everything in the op is perhaps guesswork. He only feels bad seeing her condition. What proof do you have that the girl married to grown man?. Op doesnt know that. it's guesswork. What if she had been impregnated by street boys?. It's all guesswork. Worse happen in the east and south -south. CASE CLOSED

THIS IS DEFINITION OF PEDOPHILIA according to medicinenet.com

Pedophilia: Adult sexual fondness for and activity with children. Pedophilia is a form of paraphilia (deviant sexual behavior). If acted out, pedophilia is legally defined as sexual child abuse. Pedophilia includes handling a child's genitals, intercourse, incest, rape, sodomy, exhibitionism, and commercial exploitation of children through prostitution or the production of pornographic materials. Pedophiles who have sexually abused children require intense psychological and pharmacological therapy prior to release into the community because of the high rate of repeat offenders. Treatment is rarely effective because the disorder is not yet well understood.

Unless you can point out in my earlier posts where I mentioned 13 yrs old should marry grandpa, if you can't then you have been very dishonest. Looking at the definition above is exactly accusations in Bible made against great prophets of God which are blasphemies. We also see these activities in Churches and your almighty Vatican. It's all over the news. Most of those priests are not punished. They got away with it. I also posted pictures above. Why didn't you say something about it?. It's only when Muslims involved you people scream "CHILD MARRIAGE". Why dont you go to Alafin palace and accuse him of marrying a young girl?. BUNCH OF HYPOCRITES

You believe that a parent has the right to marry off a 13 year old child. Case closed.

Pedophilia.
Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by Ifeann(f): 6:21am On Feb 11, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

It is so sad seeing him embarrass himself. Usually we find Rilwayne001 and Co supporting him. I hope that they too are seeing the wrong on supporting child marriage.

Once it is done bytheir prophet it is okay with them. ...they all support him but are slient because of the shame to admit it to the view of everyone
Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by Ifeann(f): 6:33am On Feb 11, 2015
Everybody seems surprised the Muslims are pro pedophilia. .. Here is a Muslim here on nairaland called abuamam supporting Mohammeds command to a woman to b.reast feed a young man and supporting islams NO ADOPTION policy...see below

Islam is agaisnt decency. .

Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by MightySparrow: 7:03am On Feb 11, 2015
Islam, their Islam!
Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by sorextee(m): 8:07am On Feb 11, 2015
U felt an evil spirit with ur bare hands Pls tell us more.. grin
asadike:
what else could it be? Something I felt with my bare hands? Don't worry dear, you will soon experience same. I work in a hosp and I ve discovered that not all ailments are natural
Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by sorextee(m): 8:16am On Feb 11, 2015
One Igbo 15 year old christian girl in my area is pregnant o.. how she did it, na only God know cos her parents are very strict.. always locked up in d house.. but she later enrolled for Jamb lessons...
Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by Ifeann(f): 8:25am On Feb 11, 2015
sorextee:
One Igbo 15 year old christian girl in my area is pregnant o.. how she did it, na only God know cos her parents are very strict.. always locked up in d house.. but she later enrolled for Jamb lessons...

Do her parents follow the teachings of a man who advocates and promotes sex with children
Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by Ifeann(f): 8:32am On Feb 11, 2015
Empiree:

mujahid777, zeezahbee, Rilwayne001 etc

It is forbidden in Islam to question Mohammed and his deeds etc any attempt is met with strong agression, threats and insults..why is ur religion so insecure...

Muslims u know Mohammed did a lot of questionable things. u know Mohammed was
1. A mass murderer
2. Slave owner
3. Slave trader
4. Pedo.phile
5. Assassination orderer of his critics
6. Warlord
7. Owner of sex slaves
8. Caravan raider and many more...
If he did just one of this foul things then he is not a prophet, yet he did all of this and many more, including marrying his own sons wife, something forbidden in most cultures except perhaps some African pagan cultures, Jews of Old forbade this kind of sexual perversion and immorality.

U know it is not right to sleep with a child of nine, yet u refuse to say it is bad because ur prophet did this..

Jesus knew he came to die for our sins as the scriptures (old testament) prophesied. And he said it many times to his disciples in the scriptures. He came, did that and fulfilled the scriptures to set humanity free from sins for sinners like Mohammed and otherwise .

Today he has billions of followers contributing greatly to humanity at all levels. Christain charities cater to everyone including Muslims, however muslim charity aka zakat is only for helping Muslims..don't u see vast differences in christainity and Islam..
For 1400 years , that is 14 centuries, Islam has battled to dominate the world as it is commanded in your Quran. And for 1400 years it has failed. Your Islamic empires and caliphates came and disappeared into the histories.
Christians have been persecuted by Muslims as commanded in your book and has paided the jizyah for centuries yet Christians still out number moslems and surpass Islam in progress and contribution to humanity. The most power nation on earth was founded with christain principles and has led the world in progress with science, art etc.
Again after centuries of persecuting Jews they still managed to create a homeland in the very heart of Islamic nations. They fought a war in 1967 shortly after their creation in 1948, they were attacked by Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Egypt and Iraq who where supported by Algeria, Kuwait, Libya, Morocco, Pakistan, the PLO, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, tunisa and YET Israel WON in 6 days. CAN'T you see that the God of Israel saw his people victorious. 1.2 billion Muslims yet 20million Jews dominate you in politics, sciencific breakthrough, arts, economics, education, human rights, inventions, social system, military etc.. Why are they so bless even though your book condemns them and calls them pigs.

However, You seem to be adamant about the validity of ur quran and "lovingly" verses.
verses like this...."it is NOT fitting for the prophet and those who believe that they should pray for forgiveness for pagans, even though they be kin(family)...", sura 9 ayah 113.
...that command u not to pray for pagans even if they are family members while Christ tells us to pray for everyone.

Let me ask you this.

When you say Islam is true what you are actually saying is that your god sent the great "messenger" ISA, who was born of a virgin woman and performed countless miracles including giving life to clay (in your book), in the holy bible he gave life to the dead, walked on water etc. And when the Jews/ pharisees get him and took him to his death, your god then tricks the Jews and Romans to believe that ISA was crucified (check this it is in your quran: for he was not crucified but it was made to them as if he was) and there by starting the great way of life/ religion which has helped countless people find true peace.

After this your "all knowing" god then sends Mohammed to fight the Jews and Christians (a religion he helped create).

How can u believe this. How can your "all knowing" god create a religion and then send another man, Mohammed who performed no miracles to give commands contrary to most of his early "messenger" ISA. A man who did so much terrible things..

It seems more like the attempt of the force of darkness to oppose Gods plan for mans slavation.

Again u attack the bible ...Do you see the paradox here. What u claim here is that your god could not preserve his own words in the injeel/bible (600 years after Jesus). And u expect the Koran to be preserved 1400years after Mohammed. This defies common sense.

Your Islam is just a mixture of scriptures from the torah, gnostics "christains" and paganism(worship of the moon good, the evidence is still on your mosques- the crescent moon and sta. Kissing the Blackstone, Muslims love for black clothes, bowing to the kabba in prayer).

look at the historical origins of Islam and its association with paganism, get ur info from objective sources, from anti Islam sources and then go to YOUR OWN scholars and Muslim apologetics for their defense.
Do the research. Then make up your OWN mind as u enter your mosque with the crescent moon and star above it. Think Critically..

If you look at it objectively you will see so many of the circumstantial "revelations" came at the whims of Mohammed's desires. How do u even explain the numerous abrogations(why does you god change his mind so often), only humans do this, children especially and the fact that many western Muslims now preach that the Quran 's message should be reinterpreted because of those embarrassing verses tells a lot about Islam.
Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by sorextee(m): 8:46am On Feb 11, 2015
According to the op, the girl is married and pregnant, even though I don't support the idea of underage marriage.. but getting pregnant in ur father's house, wen u neva marry strikes a bigger blow to the family..
Ifeann:

Do her parents follow the teachings of a man who advocates and promotes sex with children

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Earth Is Not 6000 Years Old. / What Does This Quote Mean? / The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 153
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.