Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,534 members, 7,812,657 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) (12418 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? / Women WERE Aboard Refugee Ships, But Muslims Did Something Sickening / How Do I Tell People I Am An Atheist? Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by johnydon22(m): 11:54pm On Feb 09, 2015
[b]Ok most of you here know i am not a christian neither am i a muslim.
Am a humanist and i quite make myself out to be agnostic atheist in views.
ok now to the issue of the matter.

I was going somewhere with my brother, talking as we were going.
We saw a little muslim girl approaching from the front.
She was clad in a purple hijab and was HEAVILY PREGNANT carrying a bucket of whatever it is she was selling.

We didnt pay much mind to her until she came very close and we saw she was just a child not more than 13, already subjected to this type of thing.
She should be in school or even if not she definately should still be under the full protection and care of her parents.

I and my brother felt like following her to her house and beating the hell out of that man that has done such nonsense to such a little girl.
I cried so hard when i got home, not just for her but for millions of girls who are victims of such un-human act all over the world all in the name of Religion!!!

Please my muslim brothers and sisters "Is this right (moral)
[/b]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by Nobody: 12:02am On Feb 10, 2015
Ma guy, d muslim guyz will still support d rapist, Empiree Zeezahbee Rilwayne001 Abuamam YourMain tartar9 tola9 ayinba1 all of dem will still support a 54 years old man dat brought dis dirty act to dis world. And dey see nufin wrong in child molestation, as d Empiree will tell ya, muhammed(DBUH) waited for d grl to germinate, wad a foolish prophet, 6 years old grl to 9 years old? And dey tell ya he waited for dem to germinate. Muhammed wld ve penetrated a 2 years old if he were to be alive today. Dat guy brought lot of disaster into dis world

6 Likes

Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by Nobody: 12:02am On Feb 10, 2015
You....wept?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by johnydon22(m): 12:07am On Feb 10, 2015
MzNelly:
You....wept?
It was so painful for me seeing a fellow human being subjected to such cruelty.
their is nothing i consider more sacred than human life (Humans)
Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by Nobody: 12:09am On Feb 10, 2015
johnydon22:

It was so painful for me seeing a fellow human being subjected to such cruelty.
their is nothing i consider more sacred than human life (Humans)

Aww embarassed
Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by Nobody: 12:13am On Feb 10, 2015
Ve called on fellow rapist of d false "prophet" to come and say dem view dey won't cos dem know dat their porphet Bleep up big time. Rilwayne001 Empiree Abuamam tartar9 tola9 Zeezahbee ayinba1 YourMain come and justify ya rapist prophet
Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by asadike(f): 12:49am On Feb 10, 2015
That man was possessed by d incubus demon.
Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by johnydon22(m): 1:05am On Feb 10, 2015
asadike:
That man was possessed by d incubus demon.

And the parents of the girl that actually agreed to this by giving her to him in marriage are possessed by what
seriously both the parents and the husband are retards and out of their dame minds, islam too is f**king out of dia god damn mind for allowing this nonsense..
Lolzzz tho am sure you know i dont believe that incubus crap hun grin!!!

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by asadike(f): 2:51am On Feb 10, 2015
johnydon22:

And the parents of the girl that actually agreed to this by giving her to him in marriage are possessed by what
seriously both the parents and the husband are retards and out of their dame minds, islam too is f**king out of dia god damn mind for allowing this nonsene..
Lolzzz tho am sure you know i dont believe that incubus crap hun grin!!!
if u like believe it,if u want, don't believe it. O boy, evil spirits are real.
Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by johnydon22(m): 7:22am On Feb 10, 2015
asadike:
if u like believe it,if u want, don't believe it. O boy, evil spirits are real.

lolzzz have you seen one?

1 Like

Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by asadike(f): 7:26am On Feb 10, 2015
johnydon22:

lolzzz have you seen one?
no dear, but I felt one leave my sister some years back, worst, I was d one dat conducted d deliverance. When I felt it leave my sister, o boy na so I pick race.
Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by johnydon22(m): 7:29am On Feb 10, 2015
asadike:
no dear, but I felt one leave my sister some years back, worst, I was d one dat conducted d deliverance. When I felt it leave my sister, o boy na so I pick race.
you felt it?
hahahahahaha how so sure are you it was an evil spirit since you didnt even see but felt it..

1 Like

Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by asadike(f): 7:40am On Feb 10, 2015
johnydon22:

you felt it?
hahahahahaha how so sure are you it was an evil spirit since you didnt even see but felt it..
what else could it be? Something I felt with my bare hands? Don't worry dear, you will soon experience same. I work in a hosp and I ve discovered that not all ailments are natural
Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by johnydon22(m): 7:53am On Feb 10, 2015
asadike:
what else could it be? Something I felt with my bare hands? Don't worry dear, you will soon experience same. I work in a hosp and I ve discovered that not all ailments are natural

Sweetheart, you try so hard to believe this even when you dont have evidence for it or seen it before...
anyway i charge you to know more so that you may stop being scared of abstract things that only exist in the mind of those who think they do..

1 Like

Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by bungechu: 8:55am On Feb 10, 2015
is d law not suppose to check all dis child abuse, or is islam greater than d constitution?

1 Like

Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by tartar9(m): 11:43am On Feb 10, 2015
if she can't be sent to school then what's wrong with her getting married? @ johnydon22
Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by Rilwayne001: 11:44am On Feb 10, 2015
Mtsheewww
Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by johnydon22(m): 12:13pm On Feb 10, 2015
tartar9:
if she can't be sent to school then what's wrong with her getting married? @ johnydon22
are you kidding me ? even if she doesnt want to go to school it gives no idi.ot any freaking right to subject such little girl to that fate.. she is still a littl girl damn it... Is this the type of brain religion gives u? Trying to justify evil...nawa ooo
Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Feb 10, 2015
johnydon22:

are you kidding me ? even if she doesnt want to go to school it gives no idi.ot any freaking height to subject such little girl to that fate.. she is still a littl girl damn it... Is this the type of brain religion gives u? Trying to justify evil...nawa ooo
ve ya seen wad am saying? And dey tell me dat am saying shit, look at d answer dat tartar9 gave ya. Empiree e said d prophet waited for d aishat of a grl to germinate and wen we try to save asses like Zeezahbee and YourMain dey go sentimental. Islam kills bright ladies future
Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by Ifeann(f): 1:30pm On Feb 10, 2015
johnydon22:

are you kidding me ? even if she doesnt want to go to school it gives no idi.ot any freaking height to subject such little girl to that fate.. she is still a littl girl damn it... Is this the type of brain religion gives u? Trying to justify evil...nawa ooo

John , the humanist. Welcome to the world of Islam.
Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Feb 10, 2015
Ifeann:

John , the humanist. Welcome to the world of Islam.

longest time no chat Ifeann, where ve thou gone cheesy
Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by Ifeann(f): 1:44pm On Feb 10, 2015
johnydon22:
I cried so hard when i got home, not just for her but for millions of girls who are victims of such un-human act all over the world all in the name of Religion!!!

Please my muslim brothers and sisters "Is this right (moral)

John, look u keep making a mistake. Islam is a political ideology that is based on totalitarianism, it tells Muslims from what hand and method to clean their a.ss with to topics on how breeding of sex slaves. Its not "all in the name of religion", its all in the name of Islam.

John do this random thing, go online and download the audio or free ebook copy of mere christainity, its not a preachy book, it was even written by an ex atheist. U will get to see how Christianity is vastly different from other religions.

Islam gives the belief in a God a bad image. The poorer Muslims marry off their children once after her first period..even as young as 9.

I actually found ur rant and how u cried funny. I have seen far worse from Islam, from beheadings of apostates, adulterers stoning, go on liveleak and see for urself.
Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by Ifeann(f): 1:47pm On Feb 10, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
longest time no chat Ifeann, where ve thou gone cheesy
Hi oremussanctus,
3 reasons

1. I have been very busy
2. seun hasn't relocated my posts. I don't know why some of them are in the Islam for muslim section.
3. I want the Muslims to think about all they have read from me before I do some more postings

Hope u have been gud.

Shalom.
Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by johnydon22(m): 1:53pm On Feb 10, 2015
Ifeann:

John, look u keep making a mistake. Islam is a political ideology that is based on totalitarianism, it tells Muslims from what hand and method to clean their a.ss with to topics on how breeding of sex slaves. Its not "all in the name of religion", its all in the name of Islam.

John do this random thing, go online and download the audio or free ebook copy of mere christainity, its not a preachy book, it was even written by an ex atheist. U will get to see how Christianity is vastly different from other religions.

Islam gives the belief in a God a bad image. The poorer Muslims marry off their children once after her first period..even as young as 9.

I actually found ur rant and how u cried funny. I have seen far worse from Islam, from beheadings of apostates, adulterers stoning, go on liveleak and see for urself.

Mind you dear, i have done many research about the main religions in the world.
They all have been violent at different point in time.
Like the period regarded as the dark ages (when christiandom ruled the earth) am sure you know about that.

You see Morality is doing what is right no matter what you are told but religion is doing what you are told no matter what is right.

Islam is reeking havoc on the world now in the name of their religion which is evil no matter how it is portrayed...
My only concern as you may have noticed is the good of earth and all in it, for us to make earth liveable for us and our children not destroy it or wish it destroyed in the name of baseless unsure beliefs...

Thanks ifeann... Be Good!!!
Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by zeezahbee(f): 1:59pm On Feb 10, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
ve ya seen wad am saying? And dey tell me dat am saying shit, look at d answer dat tartar9 gave ya. Empiree e said d prophet waited for d aishat of a grl to germinate and wen we try to save asses like Zeezahbee and YourMain dey go sentimental. Islam kills bright ladies future
Islam made my life better Mr man, for your info, I am a pharmacist and I live in the USA,#NotBragging# it's only a jobless person like you that run around NL to cuss people. Don't quote me in your posts again.

2 Likes

Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 10, 2015
Ifeann:

Hi oremussanctus,
2 reasons

1. I have been very busy
2. seun hasn't relocated my posts. I don't know why some of them are in the Islam for muslim section.
3. I want the Muslims to think about all they have read from me before I do some more postings

Hope u have been gud.

Shalom.
d likes of Empiree Abuamam Zeezahbee Rilwayne ayinba1 tartar? Tola9 and YourMain ve really missed ya. Like dey don't like to hear d truth, anytime ya say d truth dey begin to tremble.
Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Feb 10, 2015
zeezahbee:
Islam made my life better Mr man, for your info, I am a pharmacist and I live in the USA,#NotBragging# it's only a jobless person like you that run around NL to cuss people. Don't quote me in your posts again.
datz cool, d only f up is dat ya a muslim. Well, ya were born a muslim, and so nobody will blame ya for dat. As for d quoting of a tin, u better open anoda moniker cos I will torment ya till bokoharam in naija is gone for good
Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Feb 10, 2015
zeezahbee:
by d way, hope ya got ya certificate ? Cos soon we gonna show our school cert on NL #winking#
Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by zeezahbee(f): 2:14pm On Feb 10, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
datz cool, d only f up is dat ya a muslim. Well, ya were born a muslim, and so nobody will blame ya for dat. As for d quoting of a tin, u better open anoda moniker cos I will torment ya till bokoharam in naija is gone for good
You ain't tormenting me because am too busy for all this. ;DContinue catching your fun and try get a job. I won't quote you again, until you say something I think I need to give you an answer.

2 Likes

Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 10, 2015
zeezahbee:
You ain't tormenting me because am too busy for all this. ;DContinue catching your fun and try get a job. I won't quote you again, until you say something I think I need to give you an answer.
owkies ma, go hawk ya drugs ya hear? Wish ya a great sales today. grin
Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by Empiree: 2:56pm On Feb 10, 2015
People no longer think. Nothing wrong with her getting married even at that age (as long as all necessities are met). As someone rightly said, what's wrong is not sending her to school.

This is not about Islam. It's about those people, region, country etc. A 13 yr old muslim lady living in the west, pregnant and may be going to school. May be in good condition. etc. Would you mention Islam in bad light if you see her(13 yr old pregnant muslim) in this great condition?. People think please.

Because of that, someone capitalizes and seeks opportunity to accuse islam while a lot is going on in her backyard. And there is nothing to read in arrogant posts. They are not beneficial. We are told in hadith of widespread ignorance in the Last Age which is exactly what she's doing. And I personally see no need talking to her anymore. We are branded liar if we answer her/them. So what is it to talk about. Sorry madam, you know who you are. Islam remains the truth religion even though kufar hate it. And that slowpoke needs to stop my mentioning. Sick man.

1 Like

Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Feb 10, 2015
Empiree:
People no longer think. Nothing wrong with her getting married even at that age (as long as all necessities are met). As someone rightly said, what's wrong is not sending her to school.

This is not about Islam. It's about those people, region, country etc. A 13 yr old muslim lady living in the west, pregnant and may be going to school. May be in good condition. etc. Would you mention Islam in bad light if you see her(13 yr old pregnant muslim) in this great condition?. People think please.

Because of that, someone capitalizes and seeks opportunity to accuse islam while a lot is going on in her backyard. And there is nothing to read in arrogant posts. They are not beneficial. We are told in hadith of widespread ignorance in the Last Age which is exactly what she's doing. And I personally see no need talking to her anymore. We are branded liar if we answer her/them. So what is it to talk about. Sorry madam, you know who you are. Islam remains the truth religion even though kufar hate it. And that slowpoke needs to stop my mentioning. Sick man.
anywhere I see a grown up man defiling a 9 years old child, I will condemn such act. Be ya a pope bishop prophet priest imam alfa and co. Muhammed did d wrong tin by sleeping aroung wif children, condemn it. Cos ya dat is making mouth won't allow muhammed if he's alive today to marry ya 9 years old daughter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Bible Is Not The Inerrant Word Of God: It Is Just A Copy Of Mythology / How Satan Exploits You And Your Prayer Life. / Apocalyptic End Time Begins In 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.