Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) (12529 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? / Women WERE Aboard Refugee Ships, But Muslims Did Something Sickening / How Do I Tell People I Am An Atheist? Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by Empiree: 5:23pm On Feb 14, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

Is it me or is this guy getting more ridiculous with each subsequent comment?

Marrying at the age of 13/14 is child abuse and evil, no matter where it is done, stop using the USA to cover up for your pedophile tendencies.

Even in the USA marrying at 13/4/15 is rare and seen to be disgusting in the society. So you still have no point.

I am not American and I do not have to answer to their folly. Please, brains are mean to be used
Your case is now officially closed with me cus you seem to have problem with comprehension
Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by joseph1832(m): 5:30pm On Feb 14, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

Bro, the thing is just too pitiful. I dont know why some people want to be so dishonest to themselves
Its the era of fakism! People live fake lives everywhere, even in real life and in social media.
Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 5:54pm On Feb 14, 2015
Empiree:
Your case is now officially closed with me cus you seem to have problem with comprehension

Says the Yerima clone
Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by Rilwayne001: 6:01pm On Feb 14, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

Here lies the difference between progressive religious people and fundamentalists. Progressive religious people realise that there is life outside holy books (eg Quran or bible) and that some old things have passed away for new and better things.

Because people married 12 year olds in the past, it doesnt mean we should do it now. We are not as ignorant as the people in the 6th century.

I personally not an advocate of it either.

But why should you accuse The prophet?
Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 6:11pm On Feb 14, 2015
Rilwayne001:

I personally not an advocate of it either.

But why should you accuse The prophet?

Point out where I talked about the prophet. From the get go, Empiree has been wrongly claiming that I came here to bash islam
Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by Rilwayne001: 6:27pm On Feb 14, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger^^^^

Empiree:
It seems you people have no problem with a 13 yrs old sleeping around but you have problem with parent giving her in marriage. I'm not necessarily suporting this particular incident @op. Point is stop being judgmental. Her patent decision was based on niyat(intention). My neighbor is 35 and she's now grandma. She didn't marry. Her daughter didn't marry but have kids at 15 while sleeping around. You people see nothing wrong with that. You don't talk about VVF none sense in such situation. You don't talk about if she knows what loves is such situation. She cant identift baby father or baby father doesn't want responsibilities.

I think Empiree point^^^ up here is clear enough.

I didn't bother to reply the OP earlier on because i found many loopholes in his story.

1 Like

Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by Empiree: 6:34pm On Feb 14, 2015
angry^ what did i do again now.?. Actually, I went back to previous pages to see where i made the allegation. I actually didnt accuse you of it until i think page 5 where you sounded like a bigot. You are the one that actually responded to my post that you do respect "educated muslim" but you detest my view of on this thread. Then you started calling me pedo which is what i am not.That' why i dug up it definiton and it does not difine what i tried to pass across here.

Well, let's just leave cus the way folks interpret what they read is different from original meaning. That's what i see happening here. And no, i wasnt advocating a girl at that age should be married off. I only wish people respect culture, region etc because we are not ALIKE. So they must be respected. But I detest abuse. That's all.

Is like African man who sees a nake.d Amerian girls on tv and he says, 'this is immoral' i need to correct their ways'. If he wants to correct their ways, it must be done with wisdom NOT telling them they are wrong and barbaric. It's their culture.
African man may influence them to dress properly but he cant enforce it out-right. Therefore, you can't just say it's 18+ that's it without any regard for their way of life. That's my point. That's what someone tried to correct you about because you think all nigerians and the world are same. Capital NO. I wasn't supporting every 13 yr old should marry.

No hard feelings? Are we cool now
Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 6:40pm On Feb 14, 2015
Rilwayne001:
AllNaijaBlogger^^^^

I think Empiree point^^^ up here is clear enough.

I didn't bother to reply the OP earlier on because i found many loopholes in his story.

I see that you too are dishonest. What point was Empiree making in that post, please? That I support (have no problem with) a 13 year old sleeping around? That marriage is the solution for a 15 year old sleeping around?

You are seriously disappointing me, I didn't think you were like Empiree.
Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 6:44pm On Feb 14, 2015
Empiree:
angry^ what did i do again now.?. Actually, I went back to previous pages to see where i made the allegation. I actually didnt accuse you of it until i think page 5 where you sounded like a bigot. You are the one that actually responded to my post that you do respect "educated muslim" but you detest my view of on this thread. Then you started calling me pedo which is what i am not.That' why i dug up it definiton and it does not difine what i tried to pass across here.

Well, let's just leave cus the way folks interpret what they read is different from original meaning. That's what i see happening here. And no, i wasnt advocating a girl at that age should be married off. I only wish people respect culture, region etc because we are not ALIKE. So they must be respected. But I detest abuse. That's all.

Is like African man who sees a nake.d Amerian girls on tv and he says, 'this is immoral' i need to correct their ways'. If he wants to correct their ways, it must be done with wisdom NOT telling them they are wrong and barbaric. It's their culture.
African man may influence them to dress properly but he cant enforce it out-right. Therefore, you can't just say it's 18+ that's it without any regard for their way of life. That's my point. That's what someone tried to correct you about because you think all nigerians and the world are same. Capital NO. I wasn't supporting every 13 yr old should marry.

No hard feelings? Are we cool now

You still are indirectly saying that there are instances where a 13 year old could get married justifiably. I will never accept the marriage of 13 year olds in the name of culture. You are saying that we should consider certain instances where the parents decide to marry off a teen daughter at that age. NO!

That is my issue here. You can dodge all you like. The marriage of a 13 year old is never acceptable unless the parents of the girl and the husband accept that they are barbaric animals that have no reasoning faculties. This is the 21st century
Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by Rilwayne001: 6:44pm On Feb 14, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

I see that you too are dishonest. What point was Empiree making in that post, please? That I support (have no problem with) a 13 year old sleeping around? That marriage is the solution for a 15 year old sleeping around?

You are seriously disappointing me, I didn't think you were like Empiree.

You don't understand the sleeping around he meant, do you?
Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 6:46pm On Feb 14, 2015
Rilwayne001:

You don't understand the sleeping around he meant, do you?

Is there another meaning of "sleeping around"? If you have nothing to say, please keep quiet. Please.
Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by Rilwayne001: 7:58pm On Feb 14, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

Is there another meaning of "sleeping around"? If you have nothing to say, please keep quiet. Please.

Okay lipsrsealed

Just wondering how this thread was able to reach page 6, the OP is not reasonable at all.
Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by Empiree: 8:07pm On Feb 14, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Okay lipsrsealed

Just wondering how this thread was able to reach page 6, the OP is not reasonable at all.
Correct. I don't even know how I got here too. There are assumptions in the op which I tried to dispel as some point. But unfortunately theory was built on supposed age of so called little heavily pregnant girl. I'd said earlier op forged her age

1 Like

Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 8:13pm On Feb 14, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Okay lipsrsealed

Op's pain about child pregnancy/marriage resonates with sensible individuals. We know to well tht too many underage girls are se.xed up and abused in Nigeria.
Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 8:14pm On Feb 14, 2015
Empiree:
Correct. I don't even know how I got here too. There are assumptions in the op which I tried to dispel as some point. But unfortunately theory was built on supposed age of so called little heavily pregnant girl. I'd said earlier op forged her age

Don't flatter yourself, you failed at making sense on this thread.
Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by Empiree: 8:27pm On Feb 14, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

Don't flatter yourself, you failed at making sense on this thread.
calm down my friend. Take a deep breath and get over it. Some people will still visit this thread. They may agree with me and disagree with you. Plus we live world apart... that influences to our views. Always remember we human aren't alike

1 Like

Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by Rilwayne001: 8:34pm On Feb 14, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

Op's pain about child pregnancy/marriage resonates with sensible individuals. We know to well tht too many underage girls are se.xed up and abused in Nigeria.

[b] Of course, but he has no basis to relate it to islam, we have cases of underaged girls been raped by an adult, we also have a lot of case whereby little girls engages in sex with their boyfriends which usually leads to unwanted pregnancy. The OP ought to have look into this before concluding that it has to do with islam thereby bashing the muslims.

We have xtians little girls who got pregnant out of wedlock, do we then relate it to christianity? you see, the world has turn into something else, little girls engages in illegal sex with their alleged boyfriends without giving a second thought.

Imagine the valentine they did today, all i see today are little girls between the age of 14-16 dressed half naked goin all about in the name of Val day.

We are not advocating for the marriage of underage girls, the world has change especially our side here. but calling islam the religion of pedophile according to the OP (because you allegedly saw a young girl which you guessed her age to be 13 years who wore Hijab thereby makes her a muslim and then concluded that she was married off my her parent and she got pregnant and her husband subjected her to be hawking pure water around) is not reasonable to me because there are lot of unanswered question in the OP's shenanigans. [/b]

1 Like

Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 9:17pm On Feb 14, 2015
Rilwayne001:

[b] Of course, but he has no basis to relate it to islam, we have cases of underaged girls been raped by an adult, we also have a lot of case whereby little girls engages in sex with their boyfriends which usually leads to unwanted pregnancy. The OP ought to have look into this before concluding that it has to do with islam thereby bashing the muslims.

We have xtians little girls who got pregnant out of wedlock, do we then relate it to christianity? you see, the world has turn into something else, little girls engages in illegal sex with their alleged boyfriends without giving a second thought.

Imagine the valentine they did today, all i see today are little girls between the age of 14-16 dressed half naked goin all about in the name of Val day.

We are not advocating for the marriage of underage girls, the world has change especially our side here. but calling islam the religion of pedophile according to the OP (because you allegedly saw a young girl which you guessed her age to be 13 years who wore Hijab thereby makes her a muslim and then concluded that she was married off my her parent and she got pregnant and her husband subjected her to be hawking pure water around) is not reasonable to me because there are lot of unanswered question in the OP's shenanigans. [/b]

The problem here is that You don't still realise that I am against child marriage and not islam. I have repeated this point over and over again.

The other issue here is that islam is just more visible. If a girl is pregnant and she is wearing only a gown, you can't tell if she is a christian, pagan or atheist but if she is wearing a hijab, we know she is a muslim. So people assume that islam is worse but it is not so just because they see it as so.

Again, my issue here is the child marriage which Empiree is now changing mouth on after being ridiculed.
Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 9:18pm On Feb 14, 2015
Empiree:
calm down my friend. Take a deep breath and get over it. Some people will still visit this thread. They may agree with me and disagree with you. Plus we live world apart... that contributes to our views. Always remember we human aren't alike

No problem bro.
Re: The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) by Empiree: 3:55am On Feb 16, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Does God Use Adversity To Lift People Up? / 4 Lessons From The Parable Of Talents / Oritsejafor Condemns Attack On Shehu of Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.