Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,682 members, 7,820,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan (25340 Views)

Major Events And Dates In Nigeria's History (timelines: Pre 1960-2000) / Patience Jonathan: I’m First Lady Because I’m Educated / I’m First President To Create 5,400 Jobs Says Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 10, 2015
Proofs? Gej till 2019

1 Like

Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by kekakuz(m): 7:08pm On Feb 10, 2015
I believe you

1 Like

Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by thaoriginator: 7:08pm On Feb 10, 2015
GEJ is drunk again! Which f''ucking job? Are you kidding me?

YouWin ko, YouLose ni!

Sai Buhari/Osinbajo jaree!

5 Likes

Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by squaddy(m): 7:09pm On Feb 10, 2015
olamonsor2:
And you scam over million Nigerians on immigration recruitment. Dang and cluess man

Nitwit GEJ is not the head of immigrations.
Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by UrennaNkoli(f): 7:09pm On Feb 10, 2015
Laughable
Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by cupidFlint(m): 7:09pm On Feb 10, 2015
Political propaganda.
Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by Ilekeh(f): 7:09pm On Feb 10, 2015
So how many unemployed graduates do we have? 4,500 jobs for ~3million graduates.

Correct me if I'm wrong, didn't he promise to create 1 million jobs in his 2011 manifest?

1 Like

Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by Jokay07(m): 7:09pm On Feb 10, 2015
Samchelsea:
common sense is not common.....read what is written there carefully before spewing trash
He is making reference to the direct jobs made available to the youths through the youwin program and this doesn't translate to the total number of jobs created by his administration for the general public
now add the number of jobs you-win directly and indirectly created and all other programes, does it make any remarkable change to unemployment?

1 Like

Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 10, 2015
Jobs?? Kiddin?
Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by Jokay07(m): 7:10pm On Feb 10, 2015
squaddy:

Nitwit GEJ is not the head of immigrations.
na Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by Creamz(m): 7:10pm On Feb 10, 2015
How can he boost of only 5400 jobs? How many percent is that compared to the millions of unemployed youth in the country.
Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 10, 2015
Rubbish
Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by gurunlocker: 7:12pm On Feb 10, 2015
many don't even read the article, they just saw 5,400 and started spilling shit

1 Like

Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by ZACHIE: 7:12pm On Feb 10, 2015
you kids are ungrateful.

You ought to be clapping for the guyman.
Una even suppose do thanksgiving for such an unmatched accomplishment.

YouWin is indeed the next best things after discovering ATOMS.

Jonathan, true true

1 Like

Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by boxxy(f): 7:12pm On Feb 10, 2015
Sad, thank u we don't need u again
Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by squaddy(m): 7:13pm On Feb 10, 2015
Jokay07:
na Tinubu

Is he or is he not? Stop displaying ignorance here. A phoolish man rapes a teenager,and you blame GEJ,your father gets high on weed,you blame the same man,your mother displays her promiscuity,it's Gej's fault. What is wrong with you people!!!!

2 Likes

Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by Ikemba001: 7:13pm On Feb 10, 2015
Jonathan deceiving Nigerians since 1234bc
Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by ademega(m): 7:15pm On Feb 10, 2015
And the first president to scam job seekers and kill some of them during the scamming test. Weldon Mr President. Nigeria will never make such mistake again.

2 Likes

Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by acidtalk: 7:16pm On Feb 10, 2015
In as much as i tried to avoid doing this, my spirit won't just let me rest. Before are the predictions revealed to me for 2015. Please either you believe them or not, just take not and keep in in your record bank.

• Mr President won’t complete his term in office and his deputy will eventually take over from him.

• Neither Buhari nor Jonathan will rule Nigeria till 2019. A man from the South West of Nigeria will emerge as President with the very first female vice president of Nigeria.

• Patience Jonathan should pray extremely hard and stay off the wrath of God as a sickness is about to befall her which if not careful will take her life.

• Buhari, Fashola and Ameachi should be extremely careful and keep their secrets amongst them sacred as a fourth “close ally” who they trust will sell them out which will mark an end to their individual political career.

• A former head of state will pass away in 2015 while the same will also happen to at least 2 former and present ministers who served under the Jonathan administration.

• Jonathan’s love for power will eventually ruin him and if not careful will take his life as his kinsmen will be the architect of his down fall.

• One of Nigeria’s richest men today will lose his wife to a life threatening disease she is currently battling.

• Two top and powerful religious leaders will be ridiculed and humiliated because their secrets will be revealed which will prove that they weren’t really sent from God.

• Buhari, Fashola, Jonathan, Ameachi and Fayemi should henceforth desist from eating in public gathering s or amongst people.

• Atiku should forget his plans of ever holding any public office again in Nigeria. He should lay low if he doesn’t want to be eventually disgraced for life.

• Nigerians should be full of prayers for her students so that we don’t get to witness the loss of life of our student on a journey.

• There will be a plane crash which will involve notable Nigerians, most of them will survive but their aids will not be so lucky.

• There will be massive loss and I mean massive loss of jobs in Nigerian between March 2015 till January 2016. Most Nigerian employers and youths should start searching for alternative as this downsizing will affect every single sector of the Nigerian economy.

• Indian and Chinese will eventually take control of the Nigeria economy. This will help in the short term but the end result will lead to“modern day slavery”.

• So many politicians and businessmen will be duped by conmen. This will lead to at least 2 notable businessmen and women committing suicide.

• A Nigerian Bank MD will die while in office and after his demise, it will be discovered he practically ran down the bank financially during his life term.

• A Nigerian women will break a world record which will put Nigeria in the news for a couple of weeks.

NOTE : God Almighty alone has the power to alter or make to pass whatever He so wills.
Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by tartar9(m): 7:16pm On Feb 10, 2015
this ozuologist no dey shame.5400 with the millions of unemployed youths and am sure 90% are those sweeping road.

1 Like

Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by Samchelsea(m): 7:19pm On Feb 10, 2015
Jokay07:
now add the number of jobs you-win directly and indirectly created and all other programes, does it make any remarkable change to unemployment?
google is your friend bro...why not make a research and find out the amount of jobs created?
Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by canalily(m): 7:19pm On Feb 10, 2015
....Dede you tried, buh why am i still unemployedundecided since 4yrs angry angry mood activatedangry

1 Like

Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by pring: 7:19pm On Feb 10, 2015
Only on papers
March4change
March4buhari
Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by bolliejay(m): 7:20pm On Feb 10, 2015
Boasting of 5,400 jobs when millions are in labour market. msheeeew
Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by DjHypno(m): 7:21pm On Feb 10, 2015
Pathetic liar! When millions of jobless youths are out there. Mofo!
Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by Ekeke1(m): 7:21pm On Feb 10, 2015
Use am carry premier league nw.
Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by Acidosis(m): 7:22pm On Feb 10, 2015
That's my president smiley
Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by Koroaso: 7:22pm On Feb 10, 2015
jaybee3:
He created 5K direct jobs and he can even beat chest about that angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Can someone just cage this mofo once and for all

How exactly will the 5k or 22K create meaningful trickle effect when the % of unemployed graduates is still in the double digits

Only in Nigeria!

5K job in a country of 170million.........lol
i do not even know who are GEJ handlers......why do they allow him to say all this rubbish
i use to think the idiom that "he who the gods want to kill will first run mad" was figurative.....GEJ makes it literal........lol

1 Like

Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 10, 2015
grin

Only? grin grin grin

This guy is useless. Naija population is almost 200million and this clueless clown is boasting of 5000 jobs created cry

Choi grin
Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by Tymax(m): 7:22pm On Feb 10, 2015
Here we go again. Fake indices.
Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by Image123(m): 7:23pm On Feb 10, 2015
Divide that by 5 years, then by 36 states and the FCT. After that, the only honorable thing to do is resign so that competent persons can actually work.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Osinbajo Visits Sango-Ota Market In Ogun Today / There Is No Need To Bring Diezani Back To Nigeria - AGF Malami / Why Saraki, Dogara Refused To Announce Defections On Floor Of NASS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.