Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan (25334 Views)

Major Events And Dates In Nigeria's History (timelines: Pre 1960-2000) / Patience Jonathan: I’m First Lady Because I’m Educated / I’m First President To Create 5,400 Jobs Says Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by Orikinla(m): 9:59pm On Feb 10, 2015
[size=28pt]He forgot to add that he created more than 10, 000 direct jobs through the Amnesty deal programme.
Asari Dokubo alone collects $9 million a year, for his boys.
Nigeria's Former Oil Bandits Now Collect Government Cash ...
www.wsj.com/.../SB10001424052702304019404577420160886588518
Aug 22, 2012 - Nigeria's Former Oil Bandits Now Collect Government Cash ... $9 million a year, by Mr. Dokubo-Asari's account, to pay his 4,000 former foot soldiers ... Ex-militant Alhaji Dokubo-Asari, who was granted bail in 2007, supported ...[/size]

1 Like

Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by ENDTIMES: 10:01pm On Feb 10, 2015
Provided he keeps shooting himself on his leg he can continue.

GEJ mind my leg o!
Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by upsonn(m): 10:02pm On Feb 10, 2015
Ha aa... Its no longer two million jobs again.. Its 5,400 now.. This man is as confused as anything... Meanwhile, twale for incoming presido...
Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by luckylucky: 10:07pm On Feb 10, 2015
Mr Jonathan has been trying hard to sell himself, you see if truly you created employment why is millions Nigeria youths are wallowing in life struggle. We understand that your country is naturally endowed to absorb all these youths but your clueless cabinets failed to discovered what it takes to harnesses these potentials, all what they busy doing is how they will build empires for their unborn children. Mr Jonathan will be the first incumbent president in nigeria that will sink with his fake and wicked party. March4buhari
Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by SPSpecial(m): 10:09pm On Feb 10, 2015
Including the ghost worker, abi.
Lai jonathan
Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by Raddie(m): 10:10pm On Feb 10, 2015
lilbazy:
Nawa for this country o,some of those youths above me,there papa send them go school na valentine,birthday party,runz girls,cultism dem go do,dem pass out with 3rd class dem no blame themselves,na jonathan dem dey blame.any small thing na "clueless"Jonathan"drunkard" these man wey una dey curse don acheive wetin nobody for una family don acheive and still yet you dey call am clueless...think well,na you be the clueless.

So cause none their folks has been the president they are clueless right?
And by achieved you mean someone who has been a "PRIVILEGED" political pawn right from, is it from the local government or deputy gov.

I laugh in swahili!

Also why not put your picture on your profile so I'll know it's not some late 1980's
brainwashed folk i'm quoting

@Topic
Get off your high horse and look around you, nigerians have been creating millions of jobs for themselves, FROM the indoor broiler farmer, to the street corner barber/hairdresser who has 2 to 4 attendants and runs on a gen, the road side wielders and carpenters, the one okada/napep/cab with families to feed TO the masses who go through un imaginable stuff to raise something to have a semblance of a life.
Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by luckylucky: 10:11pm On Feb 10, 2015
Mr Jonathan has been trying hard to sell himself, you see if truly you created employment why is millions Nigeria youths are wallowing in life struggle. We understand that your country is naturally endowed to absorb all these youths but your clueless cabinets failed to discovered what it takes to harnesses these potentials, all what they busy doing is how they will build empires for their unborn children. Mr Jonathan will be the first incumbent president in nigeria that will sink with his fake and wicked party. March4buhari.
Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by Image123(m): 10:13pm On Feb 10, 2015
babasanti:
can you read at all? Shut UP and read the full news.
So, what is spectacular in the full news again?
Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by salykely(m): 10:21pm On Feb 10, 2015
FastShipping:
Ah! This man deserves to be trounced. How can someone boast of creating 5,400 jobs when there are over 27 Million jobless graduates who have no job or underemployed? Obama has been creating between 230,000-380,000 jobs per month since 2011 summer and many people still think that is not enough and this man is proudly boasting about creating 5,400 jobs in six years. Nigerians never had it this bad before. This is act of cluelessness, wickedness and stupidity.

You must be voted out at all cost.

It is ppl like u that scare GEJ into postponing the elections. By the time Gej reads ur reply he will feel the urge to shift elections again. To the clueless one he feels he has done enough due to the fact that he is clueless.
Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by buba2015: 10:23pm On Feb 10, 2015
APC has been a misplaced party. I watched ds particular program and APC only decided to pick YOUWIN youth empowerment program which yielded direct 5700 jobs . others added up to about 7millions in d statistics shared. Why didn't u mention objectively. Its very misplacing. Lies in media Lie on oath Lies on certificate lies lies and more lies. Lia Mohammed

1 Like

Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by itetemi: 10:26pm On Feb 10, 2015
super clueless
Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by itetemi: 10:32pm On Feb 10, 2015
emmysoftyou:
wich kind tin yu dey yan so?
Our president said he was the first president in the history of nigeria to create 5,400 jobs in nigeria.
is that not an achievement?

our problems we re suffering now is our past leaders who had failed us frm abi nitio..

At bolded, i need a link or prove.
pls stop lying

its not a lie,use google or check the cnn monthly job report.
Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by itetemi: 10:34pm On Feb 10, 2015
squaddy:

Nitwit GEJ is not the head of immigrations.

you and your oga Jonny walker are superbly clueless.
the buck stops at the table of the commander in chief.
Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by Callfubu(m): 10:35pm On Feb 10, 2015
FastShipping:
Ah! This man deserves to be trounced. How can someone boast of creating 5,400 jobs when there are over 27 Million jobless graduates who have no job or underemployed? Obama has been creating between 230,000-380,000 jobs per month since 2011 summer and many people still think that is not enough and this man is proudly boasting about creating 5,400 jobs in six years. Nigerians never had it this bad before. This is act of cluelessness, wickedness and stupidity.

I believe Nigeria will be great, but not with the likes of you, your backwardness in thinking affects this nation drastically. There is no other administration in Nigeria till present that has "directly" created that am out of jobs. its not all about govt employing people, its about them empowering people to be able to employ other people. If you are not aware that the major countries of the world are driven by private ventures, u need enlightenment. If a terrorist takes out Wall street in the US, America is finished yet there is no govt establish!ment there. Nigerians should try and picture the future, all you people want is jobs, jobs, jobs. Someone is trying to offer you the power to create jobs not just for yourself but others and these are the words that come out from your mouth. Comparing Nigeria to USA? that's just plain myopic, they are over 200 years old, you think they just jumped tho that stage? GEJ has his major failings, but give him credit where its due. And lastly I weep for my country, not because of her predicament but for the likes of you

2 Likes

Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by Jhulyan(m): 10:50pm On Feb 10, 2015
Look at what someone is saying in a country of over 180m ppl..I swear m tired
Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by Akon419(m): 10:53pm On Feb 10, 2015
FastShipping:

how many did other past leaders created?
Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by udeh3(m): 11:00pm On Feb 10, 2015
Please, I guessed we all are educated, therefore read well with a heart of understanding before you comment on any post
Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by seangy4konji: 11:00pm On Feb 10, 2015
Otuoke man

5600 right>?
Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by BlackTechnology: 11:03pm On Feb 10, 2015
Until we see job creation as a social responsibility, those of us opportune to create jobs wont do so

One fact we must acknowledge is that

Jobs dont fall from heaven but are created by people

The question for all of us is

What is our plan for job creation when we are opportuned with a little better source of income/profit.?

If today , you and your spouse earns at least 100k monthly, will you guys be ready to make some sacrifices in ensuring that businesses/investments are created by you guys for your kids and communities

The irony of life in Nigeria today is that, so many people are working in oil/gas, banks, brewery, cement etc companies and earning good incomes which they will earn for at least 20years but they do not have investment/business plan that can create jobs for their kids let alone the society.

Salykely
Upsonn
Endtimes
Luckylucky
Spspecial
Orinkila
Harry509
Jobabs
Horllamideh
Mickeymimi
dominique
James2man
Linusbnn
Trinxie
Pastorola1
Kazrem
Uncle005

As for those of you praising Amaechi and Rauf, one question I have for you guys is

If their states income diminish, can they sustain those jobs.?

You see

Jobs created and still sustained by government revenue is the major reason behind our various governments high recurrent expenditure and low capital expenditure

I did rather create jobs for 13000 people with 1billion naira if I am sure it will create a yearly revenue of 100million naira THAN

Create jobs for 13000 people with 1billion naira and still sustain it with 1billion naira yearly

The concept behind Youwin is

Jobs that create jobs

Jobs that create wealth

Jobs that can sustain itself without further government support. cool

2 Likes

Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by slimmingcare(f): 11:10pm On Feb 10, 2015
How many family benefited from it
Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by luckylucky: 11:10pm On Feb 10, 2015
ebukasoso:
It Amazes Me That Majority Of People Here Are Not Pleased With Over Five Thousand Jobs Created By GEJ. Even People That Graduated With 3rd Class And Pass Are Cursing Their President When They Know Fully Well That Their Grade Is Poor And Cant Even Fetch Them A Teaching Job In An Average Secondary School. All These People Saying That There Is No Job, How Many Interviews/Aptitude Tests Have You Written? And How Many Did You Pass? Some That Even Made First Class And 2.1 and 2.2 Cant Even Pass An Apt Test (example The One We Wrote At PZ). You All Are From Different Local Govt Areas And States. How Many Jobs Has Been Created By Your LG Chairmen and Governors?. Someone Amazed Me By Saying There Are More Than 5million Unemployed People In Nigeria And Wants Jobs Created To Accommodate Such People, Then I Ask Is There Not A Term Known As 'SELF EMPLOYED'? Why Dont You Use The Money You Spend On Online Betting And Pools (Which You Dont Win), Drinking Bottles Of Alcohol, Going To Brothels Etc To Establish A Small Biz And Leave The Rest To God?. Dangote, Otedola, Orji Uzor Kalu, Dantata, Tony Elumelu, All Started With Their Ideas Which Got Them The Connection And Position That Fast Forwaded Them To The Apex Of Wealth And Affluence. Why Not Let Your Ideas Speak For You? .

MARCH FOR WHO GOD SELECTS. Whether GEJ Or GMB, God's Direction Is The Best.
This is one of shoeless family, I know you're making money in your sea pirates business ogogoro people.
Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by 1009ja: 11:19pm On Feb 10, 2015
How to save the Naira
When Buhari gets sworn in on May 29, he will grab all the looters by the ears until they bring back all the money they stashed away in hard currency.
Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by xdream(m): 11:22pm On Feb 10, 2015
Optional2:
Hey 4 were u do dat one

Papa Jona No Lie ooooooo
Lie no good 4 u oooooooo

Abeg na how many of una dy here wey get dis Job wey Papa Jona dy talk abt

I am a living testimony

I was empowered to create jobs even though I didn't have any political link or a note from BIG SHOT

Some Nigerians youths are not benefiting from this because they believe GEJ is doing nothing, instead for them to make research and findings on what they can benefit from this present administration but reverse is the case. I am sure any youth in Nigeria can create jobs with #10M?

I will advice you all to find out what YouWiN! is all about instead of ranting upon zilch. If you have more time, make findings on Sure-p, Yeap and fafin, sme growth fund and ata (many nigerians have benefited from these programs and are still benefiting)

Secure your future (if you're still struggling for survival) by fighting for your luck in the ongoing YouWiN! competition (edition 4) before it closes

YouWiN! has raised 3900 entrepreneurs and millionaires since 2011 up-to-date (we have forums on fb and here on nairaland, you can check them out if you still need to be sure of this)

You too can be one... Or don't you wish to be a multimillionaire and a great entrepreneur?

Above all, many of you would ignore this comment even insult me, its normal. Afterall when Christ was preaching the gospel of God on earth, many didn't believe him even up to date

The pix below is a cake a YouWiN! (Edition 3) winner brought to a business training we YouWiN! winners attended @ Ikeja few days ago. Thanks to GEJ and YouWiN! team for making this possible

Good evening all.

2 Likes

Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by Spray(m): 11:22pm On Feb 10, 2015
Samchelsea:
common sense is not common.....read what is written there carefully before spewing trash
He is making reference to the direct jobs made available to the youths through the YouWin program and this doesn't translate to the total number of jobs created by his administration for the general public
oga what direct job is that? Is it the scammy immigration recruitment?
Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by Jeboy(m): 11:35pm On Feb 10, 2015
This Thread is invaded by APC apologist while many just join d bandwagon without reading and comprehending the write up. I see why we have a lot of educated illiterates around d count

I dare any one to counter my contribution in page 4 of this thread. In terms of jobs, GEJ tried. We can only encourage him to do more.

1 Like

Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by paulance(m): 11:46pm On Feb 10, 2015
Please Nairalanders if you want GEJ out via ur PVC click like, if you want him to remain click share even without PVC. undecided[color=#000099][/color]
Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by chronique(m): 11:48pm On Feb 10, 2015
Do you understand the meaning of direct jobs? Comments like these lend credence to the fact that there are millions of un-informed folks all over Nigeria. The fact that over 300 people even liked the comment,makes it more embarrassing. No wonder companies keep complaining that a large percentage of Nigerian graduates are unemployable. If you want to take shots at somebody,make sure you're properly armed with the right information otherwise,you'd end up making jest of yourself. Try to get proper info as regards certain issues,before you comment on them.
FastShipping:

1 Like

Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by eyenibibio(m): 12:26am On Feb 11, 2015
FastShipping:

Dude, dis is wat u r saying: Obama creates over 300,000 jobs a mnth frm 2011. Dat is 300,000 x 12mnths= 3.6mil jobs/year. From 2011 to 2014= 4yrs, wich means 3.6mil x 4= 14,400,000 jobs.
Q1. Wat is the population of US and does 14m jobs/4yrs solve america's unemployment/war problems.
Q2. Mention the sectors Obama used to create 14mil jobs in 4 yrs.
Q3. Why did it take Obama till 2011 to create over 300,000 jobs weras he was sworn in office in 2008?
Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:27am On Feb 11, 2015
This legless man is totally desperate & confused. So idiot n boneheaded statement from a beer parlour leadership.
Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by basty: 12:36am On Feb 11, 2015
This GEJ is so daft and clueless to the extent that he forgets m ost things he said easily. He is the one that said Nigeria will experience uninterrupted power supply if elected president while campaigning for 2011 elections.
He also said, he will create 1m jobs in a year. He is now happy he creates 5,400 jos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Don’t Give Igbos Biafra, Dahiru Bauchi Tells FG / Herdsmen Killings: Buhari Can Be Impeached – NBA / Fresh Attack:hoodlums Burn Buhari/apc Campaign Vehicle In Enugu(photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.