Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,475 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan (25341 Views)

Major Events And Dates In Nigeria's History (timelines: Pre 1960-2000) / Patience Jonathan: I’m First Lady Because I’m Educated / I’m First President To Create 5,400 Jobs Says Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by squaddy(m): 12:39am On Feb 11, 2015
Jokay07:
Exposing your utmost ignorance always give me joy. At your old age and at the level of your intelligence, you are ignorantly oblivious of the fact that there is a direct link between the interest office of the president and his ministers. You are so foolish to know that the Ministers, appointed by the pesident are answerable to the call of the President. Your steadfast stupidity has beclouded your sense of reasoning to know that the immigration office is under the leadership of the Minister of Interior and a puppet to the direction and control of the president. All what you could do is to separate the scene of the immigration scam from the side of the president as part of his decietful transformation agenda, yet you are asking me to provide a proof. Now let me engage your retrobulbar. Www.nairaland.com/1456213/presidency-may-cancel-nigerian-immigration . Peruse the article throughly and prove it to me that the president has not control and interest over immigration sector. Let me enlighten you further and bring the light of understanding to your brain. THE IMMIGRATION LAW IN NIGERIA IS PRIMARILY GOVERNED BY THE IMMIGRATION ACT CAP 171, LAWS OF FEDERATION OF NIGERIA AND THE REGULATION PROMULGATED BY THE MINISTER FOR INTERNAL AFFAIRS. THE MINISTER OF INTERNAL AFFAIRS ARE DELEGATED TO THE COMPTROLLER GENERAL OF IMMIGRATION WHO IS IN CHARGE OF NIGERIA IMMIGRATION SERVICE. Now answer this question, who appoints the ministers and they are answerable to who? Let me also engage your obsolete brain with this www.hg.org.article.asp?=id=7344. However, if the immigration jobs were a succesful one, the president would boldly come out to absorb its glory as part of his transformation agenda, now you and your heavenly blessed clueless man do not want to take responsibility when the plans fell through. Taking responsibility of some situations, whether good or bad is one of the major actions of a good leadership. I like people who always read posts when there is zilch to contribute than some spineless critters who always joyfully ride on the horse of ignorance and absolute stupidity. I do shake my head when I see youths of your calibre, orchestrating words out of ignorance which might make me to start pushing for legalisation of abortion in this country. Let not your love for someone darken your path of reasoning. Tell me the immigration sector could act or carried out any function without the Gcfr/president of the country. People like you should be locked up in order to avoid the mixture of ignorance and intelligence. Good night, sir.

The book of lamentations chapter 12 vs 5 grin

Gej till you learn how to hold an intellectual discourse.

Do us all a favor and kll yourself cuz Gej will be here till 2019.

1 Like

Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by squaddy(m): 12:40am On Feb 11, 2015
itetemi:

you and your oga Jonny walker are superbly clueless.
the buck stops at the table of the commander in chief.

Who opened your cage bingo?
Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by cegxie(m): 12:43am On Feb 11, 2015
Oga Jonah thank you for what you have done with the you win season films but the truth of the matter is that you can do better, should have done better. So for me its not yet Uhuru until you start creating 50k direct Jobs on a monthly basis to start with.. I do not despise small beginnings, I only pray for bigger endings.
Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by afbstrategies: 12:44am On Feb 11, 2015
ducii:
President Goodluck Jonathan on Tuesday boasted that his administration is the first in Nigeria’s history to create 5,400 direct jobs for the nation’s unemployed youths.

He said the feat was achieved through the Federal Government’s Youth Enterprise with Innovation in Nigeria (YouWin).

Jonathan spoke during the presidential launch of Youth Entrepreneurship Strategy at the old Banquet Hall of the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

The programme was designed to encourage youth employment and self-reliance.

Jonathan also said 2,500 entrepreneurs empowered by his administration had also created an average of nine jobs each therefore bringing the total jobs created to 22,000.

The President said, “This will be the first government in the history of Nigeria that will directly create 5,400 jobs through the YouWin programmes.

“I am also proud to say that the 2,500 entrepreneurs have created an
average of nine jobs each making it a total of 22,000 jobs so far.

“Entrepreneurs are the engine room of the Nigeria’s economy as they are responsible for more than 60 percent of our $510bn Gross Domestic Product and the MSMEs are responsible for almost 98 percent of the new jobs created in our economy on an annual basis.

“The new jobs we are targeting will come from the SMEs.”

Jonathan expressed delight that the success story of his administration’s job creation efforts is impressive and beyond expectation.

The failure rate of the programme, he added, is less than 10 percent.

He said his administration at inception identified unemployment among youths as one of the greatest challenges to tackle.

This, he said, was the reason why his government took numerous steps to tackle the challenge.

He said his administration’s target was to create not less than two million jobs annually.

Minister of Youth Development, Mr. Boni Haruna, had earlier described the programme as private sector-driven initiative that seeks to empower youth.

The Chief Executive Officer of Anabel Group, Mr. Nicholas Okoye, said the present administration had empowered over seven million youths.

Okoye said the figure had surpassed the total of those empowered by previous administrations put together.

“Those who say you (Jonathan) have not done anything for the youth are simply not saying the truth,” he said
Describing all Nigerian problems are subset of employment crisis among the youth, Okoye commended the Federal Government for tackling the challenge headlong.

http://www.punchng.com/news/im-first-to-create-5400-jobs-in-nigerias-history-jonathan/

Obama created more than 6 million jobs while facing strong opposition from Republicans and a Nigerian president is out there bragging that he created 5,400 jobs in 6 years. This is the height of arrogance and irresponsibility.
Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by squaddy(m): 12:45am On Feb 11, 2015
james2man:

People like you are so heartless and wicked, you won't be saying that gibberish if one of your brother/sister(family member) was among the unemployed youths that lost their lives. Moreover, you said Gej is not he head of immigrations. Is he the head of the rubbish Youwin programs? If the immigration recruitment was successful won't he claim he created the job? Don't come here and say rubbish, if you're bias.

Blah blah blah please spare me this recycled APC anthem cuz I heard it so many times already grin

You rubbish youwin initiative? Talk about not being biased. HYPOCRITE!!
Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by bizhub: 12:54am On Feb 11, 2015
The expect goodluck to write business plans and submit for them in Youwin....Is it tru that Pa buahri will ban Orijin and soccer predictions? GEJ till buhari understands the full meaning of INEC,APC,name of his running mate and date of election...kworuption fighter
Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by donJ2(m): 1:52am On Feb 11, 2015
Sammiejokes:

Mr commonsense, what has he said that is a fact, Youwin.[/b] Wey boyz dey chop clean mouth. No accountability or supervision of Youwin beneficiaries . Our president is reading paper factz. I see you are one of Mr jonaz adviser on Job creation.

...Dont say what you dont know,.u must nt comment on an issue u r clueless of.
Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by Revolva(m): 2:16am On Feb 11, 2015
grin grin grin AM STILL JOBLESS OO
Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by Nobody: 5:18am On Feb 11, 2015
undecidedCongratulations..

Next!!!!!!!!!!
Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by lilbazy(m): 5:43am On Feb 11, 2015
Raddie:

So cause none their folks has been the president they are clueless right?
And by achieved you mean someone who has been a "PRIVILEGED" political pawn right from, is it from the local government or deputy gov.

I laugh in swahili!

Also why not put your picture on your profile so I'll know it's not some late 1980's
brainwashed folk i'm quoting

@Topic
Get off your high horse and look around you, nigerians have been creating millions of jobs for themselves, FROM the indoor broiler farmer, to the street corner barber/hairdresser who has 2 to 4 attendants and runs on a gen, the road side wielders and carpenters, the one okada/napep/cab with families to feed TO the masses who go through un imaginable stuff to raise something to have a semblance of a life.

stay off my Mentions.
Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by Nobody: 5:52am On Feb 11, 2015
luckylucky:
This is one of shoeless family, I know you're making money in your sea pirates business ogogoro people.

Lols.. Gbagaun Master/Mistress.. Look At Your Sentences, So Poor And Exhibits A Huge Touch Of Illiteracy. What Is Sea Pirates Business? Lolss. Why Not Just Say 'Sea Piracy'.?. You Also Said, This Is One Of Shoeless Family.. Gbagaun.. Go Back To Primary School Please. How Can You Get A Job When Your Sentences Are Full Of Mistakes. The Shoeless Family Now Wears Shoes That Their Prices Can Buy Like Ten Of Yours..
Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by Optional2(f): 5:54am On Feb 11, 2015
xdream:

I am a living testimony

I was empowered to create jobs even though I didn't have any political link or a note from BIG SHOT

Some Nigerians youths are not benefiting from this because they believe GEJ is doing nothing, instead for them to make research and findings on what they can benefit from this present administration but reverse is the case. I am sure any youth in Nigeria can create jobs with #10M?

I will advice you all to find out what YouWiN! is all about instead of ranting upon zilch. If you have more time, make findings on Sure-p, Yeap and fafin, sme growth fund and ata (many nigerians have benefited from these programs and are still benefiting)

Secure your future (if you're still struggling for survival) by fighting for your luck in the ongoing YouWiN! competition (edition 4) before it closes

YouWiN! has raised 3900 entrepreneurs and millionaires since 2011 up-to-date (we have forums on fb and here on nairaland, you can check them out if you still need to be sure of this)

You too can be one... Or don't you wish to be a multimillionaire and a great entrepreneur?

Above all, many of you would ignore this comment even insult me, its normal. Afterall when Christ was preaching the gospel of God on earth, many didn't believe him even up to date

The pix below is a cake a YouWiN! (Edition 3) winner brought to a business training we YouWiN! winners attended @ Ikeja few days ago. Thanks to GEJ and YouWiN! team for making this possible

Good evening all.
congrat 4 dat luck u
Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by slyzy(m): 6:01am On Feb 11, 2015
Samchelsea:
common sense is not common.....read what is written there carefully before spewing trash
He is making reference to the direct jobs made available to the youths through the YouWin program and this doesn't translate to the total number of jobs created by his administration for the general public
And two-third of people that liked this are jobless. Tell me, how can we grow?
Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by Reallv: 6:11am On Feb 11, 2015
Real clueless........so OBJ GSm brought hw many job mr president ?
Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by Jokay07(m): 6:13am On Feb 11, 2015
squaddy:

Gej till I learn how to hold an intellectual discourse.

Do us all a favor and kll myself cuz Gej will be here till 2019.
I kill am shaa, I knew my reply would hammer nail on his dead brain t grin grin . Show us what you've got and dnt bring electoral issue into this for cover up. Who cares whether it's Gej or Gmb? You couldn't Tell me the relationship between the office of the president and the office of Interior Minister grin only fr u to come here and start quoting Bible, Pastor Epeja grin grin
Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by Jokay07(m): 6:14am On Feb 11, 2015
squaddy:

Gej till I learn how to hold an intellectual discourse.

Do us all a favor and kll myself cuz Gej will be here till 2019.
I kill am shaa, I knew my reply would hammer nail on his dead brain t grin grin . Show us what you've got and dnt bring electoral issue into this for cover up. Who cares whether it's Gej or Gmb? You couldn't Tell me the relationship between the office of the president and the office of Interior Minister grin only fr u to come here nd start quoting Bible, Pastor Epeja grin grin
Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by Raphtop(m): 6:46am On Feb 11, 2015
lilbazy:
Nawa for this country o,some of those youths above me,there papa send them go school na valentine,birthday party,runz girls,cultism dem go do,dem pass out with 3rd class dem no blame themselves,na jonathan dem dey blame.any small thing na "clueless"Jonathan"drunkard" these man wey una dey curse don acheive wetin nobody for una family don acheive and still yet you dey call am clueless...think well,na you be the clueless.
you are a big f**l who would often time eat st**l at noon.
Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by xdream(m): 7:49am On Feb 11, 2015
For those lamenting they are still jobless, be informed. What do you know about SURE-P? Now make findings!
Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by xdream(m): 7:52am On Feb 11, 2015
Optional2:
congrat 4 dat luck u

Thanks
Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by organic973: 8:02am On Feb 11, 2015
FastShipping:
Ah! This man deserves to be trounced. How can someone boast of creating 5,400 jobs when there are over 27 Million jobless graduates who have no job or underemployed? Obama has been creating between 230,000-380,000 jobs per month since 2011 summer and many people still think that is not enough and this man is proudly boasting about creating 5,400 jobs in six years. Nigerians never had it this bad before. This is act of cluelessness, wickedness and stupidity.

You must be voted out at all cost.

If you like don't employ yourself with your skills keep waiting for government employment.
Even if GMB enters the story will be similar.

Nigerians sit in the house and expect govt to provide jobs and at the end they blame govt.

If GMB truly loves nigerian I want to ask "him been an experienced man in battles, what has he done to assist GEJ within this 6years" because I know he has access to visit aso rock? Have your ever heard or read in news paper about GMB advising GEJ.
Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by IdrisAdebiye: 8:23am On Feb 11, 2015
jaybee3:
He created 5K direct jobs and he can even beat chest about that angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Can someone just cage this mofo once and for all

How exactly will the 5k or 22K create meaningful trickle effect when the % of unemployed graduates is still in the double digits

Only in Nigeria!

If you create 5,000 jobs daily and you are continue for the rest of the year, that is over 1.8mm jobs in one year!
Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by IdrisAdebiye: 8:25am On Feb 11, 2015
FastShipping:
Ah! This man deserves to be trounced. How can someone boast of creating 5,400 jobs when there are over 27 Million jobless graduates who have no job or underemployed? Obama has been creating between 230,000-380,000 jobs per month since 2011 summer and many people still think that is not enough and this man is proudly boasting about creating 5,400 jobs in six years. Nigerians never had it this bad before. This is act of cluelessness, wickedness and stupidity.

You must be voted out at all cost.

If you create 5,000 jobs daily and you are continue for the rest of the year, that is over 1.8mm jobs in one year!
Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by jaybee3(m): 8:28am On Feb 11, 2015
IdrisAdebiye:

You go school so?

Where in the article did he suggest the creation was on a daily basis?

The figure is aggregated figure for the entire duration of his presidency as far as youwin is concerned
I hope you aren't one of GEJ's so called youth
Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by lilbazy(m): 8:29am On Feb 11, 2015
Raphtop:

you are a big f**l who would often time eat st**l at noon.
nigga stay off my Mentions!
Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by bayulll01(m): 8:31am On Feb 11, 2015
Samchelsea:
common sense is not common.....read what is written there carefully before spewing trash
He is making reference to the direct jobs made available to the youths through the YouWin program and this doesn't translate to the total number of jobs created by his administration for the general public
lol another demented brain,you created job through lottery abi,sometimes I wonder if you pipigs has any more soul,now is direct job abi,tot he said he created 2million job typical dumb president we can't wait march is here
Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by luckylucky: 8:51am On Feb 11, 2015
I can see how brainless you're, if you based my hand free comments on the level of my literacy that shows you're a fool.
Your uncle has failed Nigerians and we are ever ready to fail him with our voter cards anytime any day. We will all sit here to see how your bathroom water will turns to an oceans. Integrity is priceless
Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by squaddy(m): 9:24am On Feb 11, 2015
Jokay07:
I kill am shaa, I knew my reply would hammer nail on his dead brain t grin grin . Show us what you've got and dnt bring electoral issue into this for cover up. Who cares whether it's Gej or Gmb? You couldn't Tell me the relationship between the office of the president and the office of Interior Minister grin only fr u to come here nd start quoting Bible, Pastor Epeja grin grin

Are you still on this? I'm busy nigga.

You waiting for a trophy or what?

At the end of the day you blame my amiable president for being trampled upon at the immigration recruitment exercise
Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by xdream(m): 9:36am On Feb 11, 2015
squaddy:

Are you still on this? I'm busy nigga.

You waiting for a trophy or what?

At the end of the day you blame my amiable president for being trampled upon at the immigration recruitment exercise

Someone said if a thief should steal her belongings, she would blame GEJ for not protecting them

Its obvious some people don't even know the responsibilities of the government

1 Like

Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by Johfem(m): 9:58am On Feb 11, 2015
WHERE ARE THE JOBS? A RETARD PRESIDENT. i would rather have endorse GMB had he not surrounded himself with corrupt people.
Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by squaddy(m): 10:06am On Feb 11, 2015
xdream:

Someone said if a thief should steal her belongings, she would blame GEJ for not protecting them

Its obvious some people don't even know the responsibilities of the government

It's really pathetic I tell you.
Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by ubyways(m): 10:11am On Feb 11, 2015
This useless man will never stop to amazed me with unprecedented lies. Has ur criminal cabals refund the 1k u guys extorted from Nigerians during immigration job scam. I blame brainwashed PDP and TANIODS who has sold their future for pear nut.
Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by pheliciti: 10:11am On Feb 11, 2015
bizhub:

NAIRABET

About a week ago, we opened the bets on for
members to bet on who they believe will win the presidential
election between, Jonathan, Buhari and the rest.

Click https://www./bets/category/3/15335/1 to
see.

Because there are lots of Buhari fans online and all the noise
of change, we thought many people will back the General.

But funny enough, very few people bet on Buhari. Most people
have been putting money on GEJ despite having smaller odds.

What we don't understand is if there are no Buhari fans on
or dem no get liver.

Where do you stand? Back it up with money.

https://www./bets/category/3/15335/1

If you want to bet on it in the shops, tell the cashier the code
is 1847.

NairaBET Admin
https://www./bets/category/3/15335/1

Most Buhari supporters are honest hardworking people not gullible people you can lure into gambling

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Faye Mooney: Britain Mourns Citizen Killed By Kidnappers In Kaduna, Nigeria / Cui Jianchin Mulls Establishment Of Chinese Banks In Nigeria / How Muslims, Tinubu, Akande, Buhari Made Me SGF - Babachir Lawal (2015)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.