Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,748 members, 7,820,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan (25342 Views)

Major Events And Dates In Nigeria's History (timelines: Pre 1960-2000) / Patience Jonathan: I’m First Lady Because I’m Educated / I’m First President To Create 5,400 Jobs Says Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by tundeotunba(m): 8:47pm On Feb 10, 2015
Its now clear U are crazy Sir! Tot U were only shoeless now I've confirmed U are clueless

1 Like

Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by toocoded: 8:47pm On Feb 10, 2015
I think i'm missing somethiing here. Did he mean to say 540,000 or 5,400,000 jobs? Cos i'm really really getting confused here.
Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by squaddy(m): 8:47pm On Feb 10, 2015
hensben:
F.o.ol IF he is not the one did he sack the said person in charge after the incident?..clueless fellow

Did you father apologize to Nigerians for giving birth to a simpleton?
Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by tefund(m): 8:47pm On Feb 10, 2015
clueless donkey so sad obj foisted this guy on us
Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by hensben(m): 8:52pm On Feb 10, 2015
squaddy:

?
Id.iot! You have been busted....shame on you for not using your brain to reason....GEJ is the father of corruption....God go punish all of Una one by one as una take dey destroy and disgrace this country.
Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by KenJak(m): 8:53pm On Feb 10, 2015
FastShipping:
Ah! This man deserves to be trounced. How can someone boast of creating 5,400 jobs when there are over 27 Million jobless graduates who have no job or underemployed? Obama has been creating between 230,000-380,000 jobs per month since 2011 summer and many people still think that is not enough and this man is proudly boasting about creating 5,400 jobs in six years. Nigerians never had it this bad before. This is act of cluelessness, wickedness and stupidity.

You must be voted out at all cost.

NICE RESPONSE BRO! HE IS REALLY SILLY TO LET THE WORLD KNOW THAT HE JUST CREATED 5,400 JOBS FOR MILLIONS OF UNEMPLOYED FOR 6YEARS. HE DID NOT REMEMBER MANY THAT DIED FOR HIS DUBIOUS ACT DURING THE IMMIGRATION.
Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:55pm On Feb 10, 2015
na inside his toilet he create the job.. wen graduate are begging to get 5k job.. we need change,,,,APC CHANGE...
Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by squaddy(m): 8:56pm On Feb 10, 2015
hensben:
Id.iot! You have been busted....shame on you for not using your brain to reason....GEJ is the father of corruption....God go punish all of Una one by one as una take dey destroy and disgrace this country.

Hahahahahaahah Lamentations chapter 1vs1. Cry me a river phool. You and your bandwagon of thieves wants to rescue nigeria right? Well I ain't buying it dimwit. Look for your fellow orangutan to sell that crap to.

1 Like

Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by kpolli(m): 8:57pm On Feb 10, 2015
FastShipping:
Ah! This man deserves to be trounced. How can someone boast of creating 5,400 jobs when there are over 27 Million jobless graduates who have no job or underemployed? Obama has been creating between [b]230,000-380,000 jobs per month since 2011 summe[/b]r and many people still think that is not enough and this man is proudly boasting about creating 5,400 jobs in six years. Nigerians never had it this bad before. This is act of cluelessness, wickedness and stupidity.

You must be voted out at all cost.

Spreader of false rumors please go to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jobs_created_during_U.S._presidential_terms before you come here and lie.
Don't let your hate for GEJ take you to hell fire
Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by dominique(f): 8:58pm On Feb 10, 2015
linusbnn:

I work in a Research firm and I happen to carryout a project survey on YOUWIN in 2012. Inshrt you really need to me pple that has benefitted from this programme,you may not undastnd how it works,but I must tell you it's the best God can do for you to make you a winner..Check the meaning of GRANT in yur dictionary. #10million is maximum money yu cud win to strt up yur own biznss witout paying bck...It is a business plan competition...I submitted in this last one,and I pray God to favour

How transparent will that type of selection be? Top government officials will bring forward their candidates who will be considered before the millions of regular applicants.
Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by mickeymimi: 8:58pm On Feb 10, 2015
GEJ and his statistics. 5400 jobs and 22,000 jobs? In 5 years? I thought he said he will create 2millions jobs in his next term.

22000 jobs by his administration annually multiply by 6 years in govt. Compare Nigeria unemployment ratio to your achievement in d last 6yrs, a country of 160m + and you see this as an achievement .

Aregbesola directly employed 10,000 youth under OYes within 100 days in office.
Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 10, 2015
It Amazes Me That Majority Of People Here Are Not Pleased With Over Five Thousand Jobs Created By GEJ. Even People That Graduated With 3rd Class And Pass Are Cursing Their President When They Know Fully Well That Their Grade Is Poor And Cant Even Fetch Them A Teaching Job In An Average Secondary School. All These People Saying That There Is No Job, How Many Interviews/Aptitude Tests Have You Written? And How Many Did You Pass? Some That Even Made First Class And 2.1 and 2.2 Cant Even Pass An Apt Test (example The One We Wrote At PZ). You All Are From Different Local Govt Areas And States. How Many Jobs Has Been Created By Your LG Chairmen and Governors?. Someone Amazed Me By Saying There Are More Than 5million Unemployed People In Nigeria And Wants Jobs Created To Accommodate Such People, Then I Ask Is There Not A Term Known As 'SELF EMPLOYED'? Why Dont You Use The Money You Spend On Online Betting And Pools (Which You Dont Win), Drinking Bottles Of Alcohol, Going To Brothels Etc To Establish A Small Biz And Leave The Rest To God?. Dangote, Otedola, Orji Uzor Kalu, Dantata, Tony Elumelu, All Started With Their Ideas Which Got Them The Connection And Position That Fast Forwaded Them To The Apex Of Wealth And Affluence. Why Not Let Your Ideas Speak For You? .

MARCH FOR WHO GOD SELECTS. Whether GEJ Or GMB, God's Direction Is The Best.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by james2man: 9:04pm On Feb 10, 2015
I'm not surprise, he is breaking records in Nigeria....

FIRST NIGERIA CLUELESS PRESIDENT.
FIRST NIGERIA PRESIDENT TO PARDON THIEVES
FIRST NIGERIA PRESIDENT TO SAY STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION
FIRST NIGERIA PRESIDENT WHO WANT TO FIGHT CORRUPTION WITH TECHNOLOGY.

The most part of it, which makes him more CLUELESS and Stewpid is whenever he is campaigning saying " We will bring back the chibok girls" Maybe he took the girls for Vacation in OTUEKE so they are probably catching fun in his imagination....

Enough of this ill you have caused Nigerians.
Thank you Mr clueless, we don't want your service anymore. BIKO.
No be by force.
Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by Trinxie(f): 9:04pm On Feb 10, 2015
And he is happy, shey these jobs will help the unemployed ni? Abi 500 people will share one job? when first class graduates are still carrying "My clear bag" around. This man is a wicked person by DEFAULT, so no amount of FACTORY RESET can change him.
Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by linusbnn(m): 9:06pm On Feb 10, 2015
dominique:

How transparent will that type of selection be? Top government officials will bring forward their candidates who will be considered before the millions of regular applicants.

That is what people thinks, my dear I meet pple who have no hope of winning because of same thought in their minds..Most of the people I interveiwed are from poor homes,some average and even street guys who held of it and tried. I was told by one of the winners that YOUWIN selection is done in the US,that is was contracted to one America firm..So,to what I know about youwin,it is fair game for you to try yur star...The tin dey change life sha...Imagine you requesting for 7.5m and after winning,u are given such money without having to pay bck,all they do is follow u up to make sure you are doing the bizness yu said b4...The money cums in 3phases

1 Like

Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by sinorte: 9:13pm On Feb 10, 2015
Interested in a near new lg home theatre system and 32 inch TV set? https://www.nairaland.com/2140682/near-new-lg-dvd-home
Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by PastorOla1: 9:16pm On Feb 10, 2015
Jona-Tan, Need Attention
Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by Kazrem(m): 9:17pm On Feb 10, 2015
How can someone be boast of 5,400 jobs when a minister under your nose scammed countless number of unemployed graduates? Minus that 5,400 from the over 1 million applicants of NIS, what you have is too infinitesimal for me to type.
Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by james2man: 9:19pm On Feb 10, 2015
squaddy:

Nitwit GEJ is not the head of immigrations.

People like you are so heartless and wicked, you won't be saying that gibberish if one of your brother/sister(family member) was among the unemployed youths that lost their lives. Moreover, you said Gej is not he head of immigrations. Is he the head of the rubbish Youwin programs? If the immigration recruitment was successful won't he claim he created the job? Don't come here and say rubbish, if you're bias.
Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by ceejayluv(m): 9:22pm On Feb 10, 2015
holyokoto:
Then Mr president you scored 4.8%. total fail, F9. we have over 58 million unemployed youth and you only create 5,400 jobs for 6 years. what a mess! this 5,400 jobs may even include hundreds of thieves in your administration.
empowered
5,400 entrepreneurs directly thorough the program... You ain't in primary school... Don't have to explain everything to you.

1 Like

Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by Nobody: 9:24pm On Feb 10, 2015
Optional2:
Hey 4 were u do dat one

Papa Jona No Lie ooooooo
Lie no good 4 u oooooooo

Abeg na how many of una dy here wey get dis Job wey Papa Jona dy talk abt
na nonsense him dey yan, my money wey them collect for immigration job na him make me defect to APC.
Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by Stepola: 9:27pm On Feb 10, 2015
Nigerians need deliverance, The level of illiteracy is growing day by day and our journalist are not helping matters , people read headlines and caption and foolishly react as if someone slap them, when they say go school "sun ki" they refuse and this is why no development in some part of the country,They say direct employment through you win, people start opening their mouth without understanding the meaning, they fool themselves and exposed their stupidity and illiteracy, and they are not ashamed only where I work FG have employed above 1000 people since 2012 and you are here fooling yourselves.

2 Likes

Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by redcliff: 9:29pm On Feb 10, 2015
siraj1402:
Clueless indeed.Result from consumption of too much of ogogoro,this man need to go for liver test.

Lmao!!!
Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by Jokay07(m): 9:37pm On Feb 10, 2015
squaddy:
Mr. Provide tangible proofs linking GEJ's interest to the immigration travesty or keep mute.
Exposing your utmost ignorance always give me joy. At your old age and at the level of your intelligence, you are ignorantly oblivious of the fact that there is a direct link between the interest office of the president and his ministers. You are so foolish to know that the Ministers, appointed by the pesident are answerable to the call of the President. Your steadfast stupidity has beclouded your sense of reasoning to know that the immigration office is under the leadership of the Minister of Interior and a puppet to the direction and control of the president. All what you could do is to separate the scene of the immigration scam from the side of the president as part of his decietful transformation agenda, yet you are asking me to provide a proof. Now let me engage your retrobulbar. Www.nairaland.com/1456213/presidency-may-cancel-nigerian-immigration . Peruse the article throughly and prove it to me that the president has not control and interest over immigration sector. Let me enlighten you further and bring the light of understanding to your brain. THE IMMIGRATION LAW IN NIGERIA IS PRIMARILY GOVERNED BY THE IMMIGRATION ACT CAP 171, LAWS OF FEDERATION OF NIGERIA AND THE REGULATION PROMULGATED BY THE MINISTER FOR INTERNAL AFFAIRS. THE MINISTER OF INTERNAL AFFAIRS ARE DELEGATED TO THE COMPTROLLER GENERAL OF IMMIGRATION WHO IS IN CHARGE OF NIGERIA IMMIGRATION SERVICE. Now answer this question, who appoints the ministers and they are answerable to who? Let me also engage your obsolete brain with this www.hg.org.article.asp?=id=7344. However, if the immigration jobs were a succesful one, the president would boldly come out to absorb its glory as part of his transformation agenda, now you and your heavenly blessed clueless man do not want to take responsibility when the plans fell through. Taking responsibility of some situations, whether good or bad is one of the major actions of a good leadership. I like people who always read posts when there is zilch to contribute than some spineless critters who always joyfully ride on the horse of ignorance and absolute stupidity. I do shake my head when I see youths of your calibre, orchestrating words out of ignorance which might make me to start pushing for legalisation of abortion in this country. Let not your love for someone darken your path of reasoning. Tell me the immigration sector could act or carried out any function without the Gcfr/president of the country. People like you should be locked up in order to avoid the mixture of ignorance and intelligence. Good night, sir.
Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by Optional2(f): 9:45pm On Feb 10, 2015
uncle005:
na nonsense him dey yan, my money wey them collect for immigration job na him make me defect to APC.
oooooooh so u join those wey go 4 dat immigration job of a tin nd u don join those wey defect to APC 2.

Tor

It is welll

Even inside d well
Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by ossy009(m): 9:45pm On Feb 10, 2015
What I see in this page is people playing tribal and religious politics. I don't need to explain the point the president is trying to make,because it's obvious. But bear it in mind that if you fail to appreciate others, others ll do the same to you. The changes we want in Nigeria is coming gradually, it's not something that ll happen at an instant. Our past leaders kept Nigeria in such a deteriorated state which every youth of this country ll find it difficult,if not by Gods intervention. All we are doing here is criticise,criticise is it the way forward. Can we get solutions from all these slandering comments we make. At least Goodluck tried in some areas with all the cabals that surrounded him.What I see in this page is people playing tribal and religious politics. I don't need to explain the point the president is trying to make,because it's obvious. But bear it in mind that if you fail to appreciate others, others ll do the same to you. The changes we want in Nigeria is coming gradually, it's not something that ll happen at an instant. Our past leaders kept Nigeria in such a deteriorated state which every youth of this country ll find it difficult,if not by Gods intervention. All we are doing here is criticise,criticise is it the way forward. Can we get solutions from all these slandering comments we make. At least Goodluck tried in some areas with all the cabals that surrounded him.What I see in this page is people playing tribal and religious politics. I don't need to explain the point the president is trying to make,because it's obvious. But bear it in mind that if you fail to appreciate others, others ll do the same to you. The changes we want in Nigeria is coming gradually, it's not something that ll happen at an instant. Our past leaders kept Nigeria in such a deteriorated state which every youth of this country ll find it difficult,if not by Gods intervention. All we are doing here is criticise,criticise is it the way forward. Can we get solutions from all these slandering comments we make. At least Goodluck tried in some areas with all the cabals that surrounded him.

1 Like

Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by harry509: 9:49pm On Feb 10, 2015
ducii:
President Goodluck Jonathan on Tuesday boasted that his administration is the first in Nigeria’s history to create 5,400 direct jobs for the nation’s unemployed youths.

He said the feat was achieved through the Federal Government’s Youth Enterprise with Innovation in Nigeria (YouWin).

Jonathan spoke during the presidential launch of Youth Entrepreneurship Strategy at the old Banquet Hall of the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

The programme was designed to encourage youth employment and self-reliance.

Jonathan also said 2,500 entrepreneurs empowered by his administration had also created an average of nine jobs each therefore bringing the total jobs created to 22,000.

The President said, “This will be the first government in the history of Nigeria that will directly create 5,400 jobs through the YouWin programmes.

“I am also proud to say that the 2,500 entrepreneurs have created an
average of nine jobs each making it a total of 22,000 jobs so far.

“Entrepreneurs are the engine room of the Nigeria’s economy as they are responsible for more than 60 percent of our $510bn Gross Domestic Product and the MSMEs are responsible for almost 98 percent of the new jobs created in our economy on an annual basis.

“The new jobs we are targeting will come from the SMEs.”

Jonathan expressed delight that the success story of his administration’s job creation efforts is impressive and beyond expectation.

The failure rate of the programme, he added, is less than 10 percent.

He said his administration at inception identified unemployment among youths as one of the greatest challenges to tackle.

This, he said, was the reason why his government took numerous steps to tackle the challenge.

He said his administration’s target was to create not less than two million jobs annually.

Minister of Youth Development, Mr. Boni Haruna, had earlier described the programme as private sector-driven initiative that seeks to empower youth.

The Chief Executive Officer of Anabel Group, Mr. Nicholas Okoye, said the present administration had empowered over seven million youths.

Okoye said the figure had surpassed the total of those empowered by previous administrations put together.

“Those who say you (Jonathan) have not done anything for the youth are simply not saying the truth,” he said
Describing all Nigerian problems are subset of employment crisis among the youth, Okoye commended the Federal Government for tackling the challenge headlong.

http://www.punchng.com/news/im-first-to-create-5400-jobs-in-nigerias-history-jonathan/
readin dis story alone am vry angri wit dis goodluck govt. Ngozi okojowahala said d oda time dat goodluck govt has created 1.2milion job's. Now dis Jonathan tellin us dat his govt has created 5400 job's, now who is foolin who? wen there Rr ova 30m umemployed urth @ there. U c d reason y I said dis man call Jonathan must b voted OUT. Thurder and ogun fire una. Change must cum 2 dis country by d special grace of GOD. MARCH4BUHARI loading..... Chai-ye I feel like gvin dis PDP govt sum stroke of my belt

Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by Horllamideh(m): 9:49pm On Feb 10, 2015
Aregbesola created jobs 4 x that figure nah
Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by Orikinla(m): 9:51pm On Feb 10, 2015
[size=28pt] GEJ is not only clueless, but also historically re-tarded. grin
Gen. Yakubu Gowon created more than 100, 000 jobs for Igbos after the Nigerian civil war.[/size]
Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by JoBabs(m): 9:52pm On Feb 10, 2015
ofala:
....I think Gov Amaechi employed 13,100 graduates in a swop in his state and I can't remember hearing him talk about it...

Someone from there should furnish us with the details..

....If our President doesn't create enabling environment for job creation; who will? If he created such jobs truly, his reelection campaign would have been made more easier.

Our President is unfortunately so detached from Nigerians despite his modest background....

I love †hat last paragraph, he's so detached from †he masses... Abeg †he Youwin promo na for all Nigerians or SS and SE?
Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by ossy009(m): 9:57pm On Feb 10, 2015
What I see in this page is people playing tribal and religious politics. I don't need to explain the point the president is trying to make,because it's obvious. But bear it in mind that if you fail to appreciate others, others ll do the same to you. The changes we want in Nigeria is coming gradually, it's not something that ll happen at an instant. Our past leaders kept Nigeria in such a deteriorated state which every youth of this country ll find it difficult,if not by Gods intervention. All we are doing here is criticise,criticise is it the way forward. Can we get solutions from all these slandering comments we make. At least Goodluck tried in some areas with all the cabals that surrounds him.
Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by harry509: 9:58pm On Feb 10, 2015
ceejayluv:
empowered
5,400 entrepreneurs directly thorough the program... You ain't in primary school... Don't have to explain everything to you.
wetn dis 1 they 2ok slf?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari yet to appoint Chief of Staff — Presidency / Herdsmen Killings: Buhari Can Be Impeached – NBA / Saraki On Tinubu In 2014 About The APC VP Position

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.