Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,691 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan (25343 Views)

Major Events And Dates In Nigeria's History (timelines: Pre 1960-2000) / Patience Jonathan: I’m First Lady Because I’m Educated / I’m First President To Create 5,400 Jobs Says Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by angelo82: 7:38pm On Feb 10, 2015
I wonder what Baba Obj will say......With establishment of GSM companies compare to Youwin!.....He must be joking.....

1 Like

Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by linusbnn(m): 7:38pm On Feb 10, 2015
FastShipping:
Ah! This man deserves to be trounced. How can someone boast of creating 5,400 jobs when there are over 27 Million jobless graduates who have no job or underemployed? Obama has been creating between 230,000-380,000 jobs per month since 2011 summer and many people still think that is not enough and this man is proudly boasting about creating 5,400 jobs in six years. Nigerians never had it this bad before. This is act of cluelessness, wickedness and stupidity.

You must be voted out at all cost.

Yu be mumu? Person dey boast because no past govt has done such b4, that is why sometin gud never came out from Nazereth in the eyes of clueless pple like yu until we strt getting testimonies of jesus in other countries...5400 jobs created are direct empowerment of youths and not employments in other sector of the economy...Ask about YOUWIN and see how it has transformed pples lives...GEJ is trying his best,we shud try and encourage him

4 Likes

Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 10, 2015
squaddy:

You win is his brainchild. No Argument there.

What is the future of youwin? Do you know really think youwin will survive once Jonathan is no longer in government? If you are old enough you will remember all sorts of kangaroo programmes by previous regimes and administration....most popular in the days was better life programme it didnt last after Babngida "stepped aside" smiley

Compare that to real industrialization such as the revolution in the telecoms industry under Obasanjo.... where we had Mtel ( that died a natural death), MTN, Glo, Econnet (the one that changes name at will). Think about how many people these industries have employed.

Go to Lagos and think about Bola Tinubu's idea of Alphabeta ( the coy collecting tax in lagos state) when Obasanjo seized lagos state allocation. Apart from generating 20 billion naira annually for lagos ( of which tiunubu collects 10% for intellectual property, I don't blame himsmiley ) it generates money that keep hundereds of people at work in Lagos.

Jonathan should not even be talking about youwin....I am not suprised he once fooled you that he had no shoes....now it's youwin....smh
Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by Niwdog(m): 7:40pm On Feb 10, 2015
Some illiterate fools na em full nairaland so oo.
They don't kw wht direct access employment is?
Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by babasanti: 7:40pm On Feb 10, 2015
FastShipping:
Ah! This man deserves to be trounced. How can someone boast of creating 5,400 jobs when there are over 27 Million jobless graduates who have no job or underemployed? Obama has been creating between 230,000-380,000 jobs per month since 2011 summer and many people still think that is not enough and this man is proudly boasting about creating 5,400 jobs in six years. Nigerians never had it this bad before. This is act of cluelessness, wickedness and stupidity.

MUMU did you read what he said . Is people like you that has made UAE to stop young nigerians from coming to Dubai.

2 Likes

Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by Tafidah(m): 7:40pm On Feb 10, 2015
ducii:
President Goodluck Jonathan on Tuesday boasted that his administration is the first in Nigeria’s history to create 5,400 direct jobs for the nation’s unemployed youths.

He said the feat was achieved through the Federal Government’s Youth Enterprise with Innovation in Nigeria (YouWin).

Jonathan spoke during the presidential launch of Youth Entrepreneurship Strategy at the old Banquet Hall of the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

The programme was designed to encourage youth employment and self-reliance.

Jonathan also said 2,500 entrepreneurs empowered by his administration had also created an average of nine jobs each therefore bringing the total jobs created to 22,000.

The President said, “This will be the first government in the history of Nigeria that will directly create 5,400 jobs through the YouWin programmes.

“I am also proud to say that the 2,500 entrepreneurs have created an
average of nine jobs each making it a total of 22,000 jobs so far.

“Entrepreneurs are the engine room of the Nigeria’s economy as they are responsible for more than 60 percent of our $510bn Gross Domestic Product and the MSMEs are responsible for almost 98 percent of the new jobs created in our economy on an annual basis.

“The new jobs we are targeting will come from the SMEs.”

Jonathan expressed delight that the success story of his administration’s job creation efforts is impressive and beyond expectation.

The failure rate of the programme, he added, is less than 10 percent.

He said his administration at inception identified unemployment among youths as one of the greatest challenges to tackle.

This, he said, was the reason why his government took numerous steps to tackle the challenge.

He said his administration’s target was to create not less than two million jobs annually.

Minister of Youth Development, Mr. Boni Haruna, had earlier described the programme as private sector-driven initiative that seeks to empower youth.

The Chief Executive Officer of Anabel Group, Mr. Nicholas Okoye, said the present administration had empowered over seven million youths.

Okoye said the figure had surpassed the total of those empowered by previous administrations put together.

“Those who say you (Jonathan) have not done anything for the youth are simply not saying the truth,” he said
Describing all Nigerian problems are subset of employment crisis among the youth, Okoye commended the Federal Government for tackling the challenge headlong.

http://www.punchng.com/news/im-first-to-create-5400-jobs-in-nigerias-history-jonathan/

where are the jobs? or is he referring to the job interview where stampede happened? clueless one indeed

1 Like

Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by afanide: 7:41pm On Feb 10, 2015
FastShipping:

NO! U're the Stupid one here to be Comparing Nigeria with US.

Also, ur Cluelessness has failed to make u see that, NIGERIA'S ECONOMY HAS NEVER BEEN THIS GOOD UNDER ANY GOVERNMENT AND PRESENTLY EVEN BETTER THAN THAT SOUTH AFRICA'S ECONOMY.

CAN ANY PRESIDENT IN NIGERIA'S HISTORY EVER BOAST OF 5,400 IN HIS ENTIRE 8yrs IN OFFICE?

I Dont think u're a Nigerian.

Go back to History DUDE!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by popcykaylah(m): 7:41pm On Feb 10, 2015
squaddy:

Nitwit GEJ is not the head of immigrations.
and who is the president of Nigeria?who's the commander in chief of the armed forces of Nigeria?and under who's watch did the scam happen?no wonder he said how much did one person stole and they threw him jail..immigration needs to steal trillions before he can then ask questions..it's a shame that half of Nigerians are gullible .wake up bro!
Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by hansad: 7:43pm On Feb 10, 2015
acidtalk:
Before are the predictions revealed to me for 2015.

Neither Buhari nor Jonathan will rule Nigeria till 2019. A man from the South West of Nigeria will emerge as President with the very first female vice president of Nigeria.

Lol!! The above is the real reason why some Yoruba want to give us a septuagenarian Buhari as president; an obviously sick Buhari who can hardly articulate and string words to make a correct sentence.

Some foolish ones among them believe they can ride piggyback to Aso Rock on the back of Buhari.

But if ever Buhari becomes president now, any time he resigns or dies, a born to rule soldier shall take over - nothing for Osinbajo - this is how the Buharis have been passing power among themselves until 1999. They are even more desperate than before to continue to rule over Nigeria till another donkey years.

2 Likes

Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by linusbnn(m): 7:43pm On Feb 10, 2015
Samchelsea:
common sense is not common.....read what is written there carefully before spewing trash
He is making reference to the direct jobs made available to the youths through the YouWin program and this doesn't translate to the total number of jobs created by his administration for the general public

God bless you...Some pple are just too quick to air rubbish,instead of reading and digesting words...
Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by GboyegaD(m): 7:43pm On Feb 10, 2015
Does our president think before opening his mouth? He spews all kinds of gibberish from time immemorial.
Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by upros(m): 7:44pm On Feb 10, 2015
Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by squaddy(m): 7:44pm On Feb 10, 2015
belabela:

What is the future of youwin? Do you know really think youwin will survive once Jonathan is no longer in government? If you are old enough you will remember all sorts of kangaroo programmes by previous regimes and administration....most popular in the days was better life programme it didnt last after Babngida "stepped aside" smiley

Compare that to real industrialization such as the revolution in the telecoms industry under Obasanjo.... where we had Mtel ( that died a natural death), MTN, Glo, Econnet (the one that changes name at will). Think about how many people these industries have employed.

Go to Lagos and think about Bola Tinubu's idea of Alphabeta ( the coy collecting tax in lagos state) when Obasanjo seized lagos state allocation. Apart from generating 20 billion naira annually for lagos ( of which tiunubu collects 10% for intellectual property, I don't blame himsmiley ) it generates money that keep hundereds of people at work in Lagos.

Jonathan should not even be talking about youwin....I am not suprised he once fooled you that he had no shoes....now it's youwin....smh

I do not know how to embolden on NL else I would have bared naked a lot of nonsense in your comment. You are a joker Mr!! You only succeeded in making fallacies seem like facts but none of then fool me. You also succeeded in exposing the bigot you are.
Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by kuzee(m): 7:45pm On Feb 10, 2015
nincompoops of the highest order
Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by vacanci: 7:45pm On Feb 10, 2015
Samchelsea:
common sense is not common.....read what is written there carefully before spewing trash
He is making reference to the direct jobs made available to the youths through the YouWin program and this doesn't translate to the total number of jobs created by his administration for the general public

Common sense is not common. Read the title well.
Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by babasanti: 7:46pm On Feb 10, 2015
Yes he said 5,400jobs directly.how many did grand pa buhar create in 83,or thief thief obj, what abt IBB. That you didn't get a job doesn't mean others didn't get. Remember even the BIBLE says many are called but few are choosen. Free GEJ, blame obj and other past leaders like grandpa Buhari cus they failed us and are BIG FAILURES.

2 Likes

Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by jaso1(m): 7:46pm On Feb 10, 2015
Samchelsea:
That common sense is what you lack. How does that remark make sense to you? Are you ok at all? You need psychiatric test.
Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by M4gunners: 7:46pm On Feb 10, 2015
synergycom19:

Please take paracetamol and sleep,you definitely have fever of the mind,but the pain reliever will do
U have to size of ganja u smoke every morning, i can see u are going mad soon.
Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by babasanti: 7:46pm On Feb 10, 2015
vacanci:

Common sense is not common. Read the title well.
yes and you don't have it.
Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by babasanti: 7:48pm On Feb 10, 2015
jaso1:

That common sense is what you lack. How does that remark make sense to you? Are you ok at all? You need psychiatric test.
your a mumu too.this why white men see you blacks and call you monkeys. No sense at all
Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by dokunbam(m): 7:49pm On Feb 10, 2015
His cluelessness is in auto

So the thing just dey work anyhow

2 Likes

Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by najoke: 7:51pm On Feb 10, 2015
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm..........

1 Like

Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by holyokoto(m): 7:51pm On Feb 10, 2015
Then Mr president you scored 4.8%. total fail, F9. we have over 58 million unemployed youth and you only create 5,400 jobs for 6 years. what a mess! this 5,400 jobs may even include hundreds of thieves in your administration.
Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by squaddy(m): 7:51pm On Feb 10, 2015
popcykaylah:

and who is the president of Nigeria?who's the commander in chief of the armed forces of Nigeria?and under who's watch did the scam happen?no wonder he said how much did one person stole and they threw him jail..immigration needs to steal trillions before he can then ask questions..it's a shame that half of Nigerians are gullible .wake up bro!

Joker what are the police and the law courts there for? He is a president for Pete's sake not a dictator!!
Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by Jokay07(m): 7:52pm On Feb 10, 2015
squaddy:

Is he or is he not? Stop displaying ignorance here. A phoolish man rapes a teenager,and you blame GEJ,your father gets high on weed,you blame the same man,your mother displays her promiscuity,it's Gej's fault. What is wrong with you people!!!!
oh! Don't allow Gej's foolhardiness and stupidity to hoodwink your tiny brain pan. Such a political appointment is not an elected position so any reforms/approaches or steps taken by the department/office must be in accordance with Gej's interest. Which means, no action can be taken without the consent of the president. If a successful step is taken by the person heading the office, the glory belongs to the president. . Gej knows how to claim glory of a particular event even when the development has nothing to do with the direct intervention of the government. If the jobs immigration was successful one, he would have equally claimed the glory. Hope I'm resolute enough to beat down your ignorance about Gej and the significance of political appointment?
Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by squaddy(m): 7:53pm On Feb 10, 2015
Koroaso:

who is the head of immigration??
abba moro??
who is the head of abba moro??
na you be nitwit!!!

See yourself exposing your lack of common sense!!!

GEJ is the head of abba Moro? Blood of God!!
Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by ba7man(m): 7:54pm On Feb 10, 2015
ceejay80s:
Yes its true GEJ created jobs ,I am a witness to it jobs like:
corruption
Stealing
Robbery
Rigging
Embezzlement
Awarding fake contracts
Assassination
Kidnap
Don't forget to add his online rats. Some of them are on this thread so their employment is real.
Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by babasanti: 7:55pm On Feb 10, 2015
popcykaylah:

chai Nigerians mumu oooooo
Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by linusbnn(m): 7:55pm On Feb 10, 2015
jaybee3:
He created 5K direct jobs and he can even beat chest about that angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Can someone just cage this mofo once and for all

How exactly will the 5k or 22K create meaningful trickle effect when the % of unemployed graduates is still in the double digits

Only in Nigeria!

Bros na small small....No be only unemploymnt dey wori nigeria,workers need salary increase,security dey dere, so abeg make una clap for small way he do 1st...God help us
Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by Fidelcruiz(m): 7:55pm On Feb 10, 2015
Wonderful country where anybody entrusted by law to do something can openly come out and boast of doing nothing n the followers will clap n cheer him/her up. A country that almost half of its population is unemployed and hopeless because of hopeless managers. My pray to God concerning 2015 elections and selections is that anybody planning on looting and exploiting this blessed nation the more thereby endangering the hope of the citizens and the future, may that person die mysteriously before his/her 100 days in office. May Amadioha strike the person dead on behalf of the oppressed iseeeeeeeeee.
Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by olisa4(m): 7:55pm On Feb 10, 2015
adioolayi:
cheesy grin cheesy Mr. President is a comedian....don't know which class I go categorize him, Baba sala, Baba suwe, Ajirebi or them osofia, aki, pawpaw abi them basket mouth and the likes grin grin
I vote Baba sala cheesy

1 Like

Re: I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan by babasanti: 7:56pm On Feb 10, 2015
holyokoto:
Then Mr president you scored 4.8%. total fail, F9. we have over 58 million unemployed youth and you only create 5,400 jobs for 6 years. what a mess! this 5,400 jobs may even include hundreds of thieves in your administration.
another goat shit head that can't read properly. Go back to primary 1 fast

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Happy 56th Independence Anniversary Nigeria / Etim Iyang's Corpse Arrives Airforce Base, Ikeja (pics) / Queen Maxima Of The Netherlands Visits Gov. Ambode - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.